Old 07-31-2006, 11:16 AM   #916  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Cassi - and here's some :::: for your WI this morning!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:33 AM   #917  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

Katie -
The coffe is nasty because I usually use gobs of the real French Vanilla creamer, and now I have to use non-dairy with splenda..... yuck! I feel the same way about diet drinks..... probably half the reason I gained it all in the first place though!

Everybody else - Have an awesome and Motivated Monday!! We can do it!

Hugs,
Jenni
FlowerJenni1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:39 AM   #918  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

One more thing...

Thank you to everyone who sent me when I was sick. I really appreciate all you girls here! We are one awesome bunch!

Sherry - WTG getting hit on, girl! Even if you don't act, it's nice to be noticed.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:13 PM   #919  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning ladies!

Jennie- Oh, I see what you mean. I adore my morning coffee. I use 1 T of coconut cream creamer and count it as my fat for the day.

Sherry- Took home a mans phone number? Ooooh, you naughty girl!

Purple- Glad your trip was safe and you got to see some family. I know how important family is to you.

Erin- okay, here comes a big, healthy kick in the butt!!!

My weekend damage was only 1 lb. I am thrilled with that. I guess I will slam the lemon water today and do Heathers "Peeing away the pounds" plan!!

Cassi- Sounds like you are feeling a lot better. Good luck at WI!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:28 PM   #920  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Hey gang! Not a lot of time for personals this morning (spent all my 3FC time answering PMs about the ornament exchange - wooohooo - this is going to be fun fun fun!)

We had hydro races in town this weekend... not a big fan of drunk stupid crowds so I've never been in the nearly 10 years we've lived here. Got some free tickets in a private booth this year so we went. LAWL out the window, major sun/windburn going on, and up 1 pound at WI this morning! Oh well, as the wise Lea Ann says "It's life." I'll blame the gain on the beer and hotdogs. and chips... Today is a new day!

Gotta go inventory hockey jerseys before it gets too hot to be in the garage.

As Tigger is fond of saying TTFN~
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:55 PM   #921  

Hey Gorgeous Girls!

The weekend was stressful and fast-food filled
All we did was move furniture 100 miles East of Chapel Hill to Greenville and sweat alot. Greenville is hot!

I did buy my own scale which appears to have me at a weight very similar to my last WI at the COD. So hopefully the two are pretty close!

It appears that after all the fast food and ice cream we had over the weekend I didn't gain That's enough for me!

Finally, all my stuff in one apartment, a kitchen with means to cook my own food, and internet access. Life is pretty good.

Been close to POP today, yay!
LindseyLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:35 PM   #922  

Congrats Lindsey. Welcome to the world of healthy cooking!
Old 07-31-2006, 04:46 PM   #923  

Oh yeah... WI went great. I'm down 2 more pounds since stopping the steroids! I have a feeling that will be it for the weight loss for a week or so, since I was catching up, but it's great today!
Old 07-31-2006, 05:48 PM   #924  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Cassi--congrats on the losses!!

Lindsey--enjoy your new apartment.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 05:50 PM   #925  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Moment to gripe: I HATE businesses that you need to come and do work and they give you a time frame for when they will show up--UGH. Can't they schedule better than in 4 hour increments?? They were supposed to come replace my windshield between 1-5 today--it's 4:50 and they just called to ask for directions--#%&*. I know I am not working but I am TERRIBLE at waiting for other people. Okay rant over--thanks
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:34 PM   #926  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Cassi - congrats on another great loss. Keep up the good work (and good health too).

Lea Ann - my gripe is waiting an hour at the doctor for a scheduled appointment...like my time isn't worth anything. I often feel like deducting a "wait fee" from my bill. Heck, they threaten to bill me if I don't cancel an appointment within XX number of hours. So, why I can't I bill them. Hope they got there and did a good job on your windshield.

Lori - what are hydro races? Just curious. Sounds like you had fun and I'm sure you deserved a fun break.

Jenni - I'm thinking of trying this product called Stevia Clear Vanilla Cream
by Wisdom of the Ancients since I used to love French Vanilla coffee mate in my coffee. I was really good for quite a while about not having it, but it is sneaking back into my menu log.....gotta stop before it's too late. I heard this vanilla cream stuff is good. I found some on the web; not too expensive either (http://www.webvitamins.com/product.aspx?id=20678).

Stay focused chickies.....

Last edited by Joni135; 07-31-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:43 PM   #927  

Lea Ann - I'm with you on that! I started calling the company on the day they were supposed to come to try and narrow it down, and then (if it was a 1-5 window) again around 1 to see where I was on the list. Am I 3rd or 25th? It seems to help.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:48 PM   #928  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

Hey everybody! I got my plan this afternoon (red). I've lost 1 pound on the juice. (I drank it yesterday and today), Is that normal? My counselor seemed disappointed, but maybe I was reading in too much...

Also, I've been browsing through the LAWL threads but can't find much talk about the "LA lites". I haven't tried them but they gave me the sample box, and said on Wednesday I'd have the opportunity to buy them in bulk, at a hugs savings. She wouldn't tell me how much they were now or with the savings. After reading a thread about the juice being like $26 a bottle, I'm scared! Are the LA lites really that important? Do yall use them or see a difference when you do? DO they taste ok? What's the going rate? My plan has me eating 2 per day.... What do you substitute if you don't eat them?
~Jenni~
FlowerJenni1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:00 PM   #929  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerJenni1022
Hey everybody! I got my plan this afternoon (red). I've lost 1 pound on the juice. (I drank it yesterday and today), Is that normal? My counselor seemed disappointed, but maybe I was reading in too much...

Also, I've been browsing through the LAWL threads but can't find much talk about the "LA lites". I haven't tried them but they gave me the sample box, and said on Wednesday I'd have the opportunity to buy them in bulk, at a hugs savings. She wouldn't tell me how much they were now or with the savings. After reading a thread about the juice being like $26 a bottle, I'm scared! Are the LA lites really that important? Do yall use them or see a difference when you do? DO they taste ok? What's the going rate? My plan has me eating 2 per day.... What do you substitute if you don't eat them?
~Jenni~
Oh, Jenni - don't stress about being down a pound after Take Off. In the next couple of days it will fall of. Remember to eat lighter choice, like chicken, etc for a few days. I didn't lose anything when I first did TO, then bam! ~ the first week of weighing in, I lost 4 pounds. Everyone one is different.

The price of the lites will knock your socks off. Be prepared for a number of about $1000-$1500, looking at the amount of weight you want to lose. They'll tell you you'll get a partial refund after maintenance if you do the lites, but does the price of the lites outweigh the refund? If you can't afford it, don't let them strong-arm you into it. The lites are not required for weight loss and don't speed it up or slow it down, although they are mighty tasty! If you opt not to do the lites, they will bump you up a food plan, so that you get enough calories. Lots of ladies do not do the lites on here (me included, but that's a long story!) but many also do. The bars are great if you have a sweet tooth, and make a yummy afternoon snack!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:07 PM   #930  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Jenni, I do not do the lites either. I have lost as well as anyone else. You need to know, though, that the people are your center are sales people on comission. They will do their best to talk you into them. You are not required to do them, however, so if the cost is daunting, you will have to tell them no, and be firm.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote