Old 07-16-2006, 11:04 PM   #481  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Ok i just got caught up on my reading from the past few days lol. First off ill give an update on myself...I went in Friday for a WI wasnt expecting to be down much if any since I have really on been back halfway OP. So I got on the scale and WOW I was shocked!!! I was down 5.4 lbs!!! Now keep in mind this was on 7/15 and my last WI day was 7/3 but still thats over 2.7 lbs a week and I can certainly live with that!!!! As for this weekend I didnt do toooo bad but im I think i might be holding on to some sodium!!!! going to drink another bottle of water in a few. Debbie, HeatherCP and JulieMarie I will be joining you on the 21 day boost but I will be a day behind!!! Im out of TO juice and its almost 10pm so im not gonna run to town to get it now haha! Ill pick it up tomorrow after i WI!!!

~HeatherCP
Thanks for the encouragement and I am with ya all the way!!

~Katie
thanks for the hand up on the wagon!! I love Nickleback but have never seen them in concert and Neil McCoy rocks!!! I dont know if i told you guys but I went to see Kenny Chesney on 7/8/06 and that was a great concert of course it was awesome that keith Urban showed up!!!!

~Debbie
The 21 day boost looks good cant wait to give it a shot!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

~JulieMarie
Im with yall on the 21 day boost but ill be a day behind!!

~LorI
I have just started using the crystal lite packets. WTG on your loss you will be at 50lbs in no time.

~Joan
only 25lbs to go WTG!!!!!!!!!

~Debbie
I have the firm. It is a kick butt program and you can so feel it after a workout. I havent done it in a long time but might start back up in a few months i am going to start back with the treadmill and elliptical.

~Sommer
hope you are feeling better. I think its wonderful that your stepmom was thinking about you for the bday party!!!

~Rebeca
love the hair!!!!!

~ Bre
Hey!!!!!

~Linda
congrats on the loss!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Leah
WB you can do it!!!!!!!!

~To all those on vacay or going on vacay have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so im gonna set a July 31st goal for myself...4.6lbs that will put me at 10lbs down total. Ok going to update my tickers!!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:13 AM   #482  

Happy Monday ladies!

We've been back from vacation for a week and leave again Wed for 6 days -- The days I have been home, I've worked alot of hours (no meal planning) and my kids, well kids are kids right--driving their parents crazy on summer vacation!

I need to find a way to get back on program; however we are leaving for the beach on Wed til the following tuesday. I havnt weighed in or visited the gym (or have any form of exercise) since 6/30 -- I know I have gained but need to get back into reality.I think I can be fairly good this week being away and then my next vacation 7/27 through 8/1. We have mini - camping trips planned.

I have to share with you my new favorite drink -- its rasberry vodka, diet sprite / 7up, sierra mist or ww diet citrius soda and a lime -- yummmy!!! Its my new favorite drinks. Everyone loves it and its really not that bad for you (compared to frozen mudslides).

I can tell you come 8/1 -- I'm back on 100% and hope to be fairly good these last two weeks of vacation -- Congrats to those of you who have made great choices and got results on the scale!!
Sue1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 02:12 AM   #483  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi guys! I have had an insane weekend, so busy, lots of fun. I have been mainly OP, nothing too terrible. Just wanted to say hi, and I will see you all in the AM!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:49 AM   #484  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Good Morning Everybody!

First of all, thanks to everyone for participating in my survey! We all have more in common than just the LAWL, and it's a fun way to get to know each other a little better. Some of the humor even came out!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Well, it's been so hot here the last couple days. So, instead of paying money on my furniture that's been on layaway, we went and got one of those pools that the walls go up as it fills. It's 18' round, 4' high.
Let me tell you, what a pain it is to get up!! The spot in my yard that I thought was pretty flat, still isn't flat. I was hoping to go swimming today, but now it looks like I will have to go out and find some sand bags or something to put under and try to level it a bit more before I can use it!! I hate to drain it, I don't want to waste all that water.

Have a great POP day everybody. I will check back later.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:28 AM   #485  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Height: 5'3

Britt- Thanks and yeah I'm feeling much better. It was really just the heat that was agrivating my allergies and making me feel gross. Yesterday, just for fun, my dad and grandpa decided to see what the temp was in the shade. It was 107. Oh yeah. Talk about some hot weather.

Sue- Good luck on vacataion. I'm sure you'll do better than you think you will.

Katie- Yay for busy weekends, hope you get to relax soon though!

Sherry- I'm a sucker for those questionairres. It makes whatever I am suppose to be doing seem most uninteresting.

I was the poster child for what not to eat this weekend. Ugh. Even when I made a dip for a grill out that was pretty good for OP, I had way more than I should have. This morning I feel it. I feel it in my stomach and in my sluggishness and in the acid reflux I haven't suffered from since I started this diet. It is amazing how much you notice about your body when you screw with it. This may be TMI but I feel like I need to go to the bathroom, or throw up, or something. Bad Sommer. I've promised myself the rest of the week would be POP to make up for my horrible mistakes of the weekend.
Tomkyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:33 AM   #486  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Sherry--the survey was fun--I love reading everyone's responses--loved Deets' dream job as an ice cream tester--too funny and one of those "why didn't I think of that?" answers. Have fun getting your pool set up--how nice! This is when I want to be back at my folks house on the lake--it is miserable right now. (except I fry to easy--ugh) We waited to walk last night unitl 8:00--and even then it had only cooled to 92 degress!

Katie--do you require sleep??? How can you post at 1 AM and still get up to a houseful of kids?!? WOW--you are good. Glad you had a great weekend--now get some rest!

Now that the girls bathroom is finished, closets are my next project. When we moved in everything just sorta got stuck wherever and now (11 months later) I think it's time to start getting a little more tegether so they are actually functioning closets. What was I thinking?? I have a feeling a LOT of stuff will go in the trash. I am starting in my closet, with my clothes--should be interesting since I feel like I have to try everything on to "be sure" it doesn't fit. If it's too big I'm getting rid of it--more incentive NOT to gain any of the weight back.

I'm off--check back later. Everyone have a great one.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:36 AM   #487  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Sommer--I'm with you--I was POP til last night and blew it with a Nathan's hot dog and chips (granted the chips were "lite") but they were still chips. I was up 1.6 from yesterday--surely it can't all be 1 hotdog! I'll blame PMS and see how it washes out. I'm back on the POP wagon with you this morning. Hope you get to feeling better.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:40 AM   #488  

S/C/G: 229/214.6/135

Height: 5'2"

Good Monday morning to you all. Am eating breakfast and doing this. I am going to get the camper ready to head out tomorrow for about 12 days. I am going to get in there what I need to finish this week and then a trip to the store will stock me back up.

What is TO juice? I am following what a friend gave me and am finding that some of the resturaunt listings are not correct anymore as they do not have that particular item. Mostly the fast food places as we were out late for lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we just came on home on Sunday I had a plain grilled chicken sandwich with only lettuce and tomato. I am finding so far that is really a great program. I hope I can keep the enthusiasm going!!

Have a great day one and all.

Linda
happycamper4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:07 AM   #489  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Good morning everyone. Started TO today.

Juliemarie, HeatherCP how is everything going so far??

Britt its ok you're 1 day behind, we're still with ya.

well have a great day gals.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:30 AM   #490  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning,

It is Monday - bright and early, and I am trying to stay in a good mood.
The scale read a whooping 145.6 this AM.
That's up 4 whole pds from last Monday....and no PMS to blame.
The w/e was one bad day after another. When will I learn not to bring trigger foods into the house????
On Saturday I went on a bender of cookies/whipped cream/ meringue dollops.

Ok so back on track - don't really want to do T/O as I just did it last M/Tu.
Guess I will try to stay POP and eat lighter things.
UGGGGH!!

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:59 AM   #491  

Right there with you all on the VERY bad eating. I had been so good this week, was down 3.5 pounds - well it's all back on and then some. Going to pound the lemon water, and curse TOM, but strive to be better this week. Have a great day - check in with ya'll later!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:08 AM   #492  
Princess Heather

debbie: all is going well so far.. how are you doing?
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:11 AM   #493  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Christie - wish I could blame TOM....but Nooooo - just my own fault for binging
Can't seem to take it seriously and drop the last few lbs.
Maybe I need to give someone another $500 to kick me into gear...worked the 1st time.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:12 AM   #494  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Debbie, HeatherCP, Britt-

Good morning! Just got up, having a little coffee . .. . .TO today and tomorrow and I definately need to "clean out" a little. Visiting the fam in Salem yesterday and today. Brought my juice with me. Just catching up on posts . . . . .Boy-I'm boring, I have nothing to say!

Wait-yes I do . . . . Tonight is the annual meeting of our condo association and then I'm done being president of the board of directors. Woo Hoo!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:20 AM   #495  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all!

Lea Ann- I really do love sleep, but it has been way too hot in my bedroom. DH mowed the lawn last night and it brought out a zillion mosquitoes, so thanks to heat and bugs, the sleep quality was pretty crappy last night.

Christie and Suzane- No worries, those extra lbs will be gone in no time.

Linda- Hope you have a great trip!

Sherry- Hope you get the pool figured out soon, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Britt- That is great about the suprise loss.

Sue- sounds like you guys are having all kinds of fun. Good for you!

Friday night we went to "The Devil Wears Prada". Very funny. Saturday night we went to a previewing of "The Celestine Prophecy". It was very interesting. Really makes you think. Lots of eating out, though mainly OP. I had a Lolly Green Apple martini at the Outback that was amazing. Yesterday DH and I took the kids anywhere we could think of with A/C, it was 97 degrees, which is REALLY HOT for this area. I bought a floor cleaner called the Flip It. It vacuums hardwood floors on one side, then you flip it over and it cleans and dries them. I did my whole house with it last night. My entire house is pergo or tile. That is a ton of mopping. I cannot ever get my pergo to look nice. It is always streaky and gross looking. This little machine made it shine though. I am thoroughly impressed. I have been having a few anti-procrastination days where I have been paying every little, dumb bill I can find, mailing things that have been sitting around here forever, throwing crap away, etc. It is so nice to check more and more things off of the list. Soon I will be in organizational heaven!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote