Old 07-14-2006, 05:20 PM   #451  
Losing the Weight!

Lea Ann, Thanks and Congrats to you too... a MEDIUM WOW girl you go!
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:24 PM   #452  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Lea Ann - awesome on the gym clothes! Both getting to wear them, and wear them in a WAY WAY WAY smaller size! You rock, sista!

Angie, I'd never thought about links for a reward - great idea! I'm gonna go get a new one today!

Debbie, I still have a hard time shopping anywhere but the women's/plus size departments. I try something on, then go WHOA! I wonder if they have this in the "real" sizes? I'm buying shorts with no "W" in the label. I just bought some plain ol' 16s!

Erin, you a such an inspiration! You rock, too!

Kay, I'm outta here for the day - hopefully I'll get a chance to check in later. Have a super-duper day, everyone!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:42 PM   #453  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Aw thanks girls--I won't jinx myself by trying them anywhere else--may be too painful on the ego for now. I knew I could count on my "chicks" to say just the right thing since DH is clueless--MEN!!!

Lori--woohoo on the no "W"--get yourself over in that misses department.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 06:06 PM   #454  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hi Everybody!

Lots of running around today, so now I (finally) get to sit down at the computer!!

Princess Heather - Hang in there! You can do this, and it sounds like you have the right attitude to do it too!! BTW - Love the new picture!

Sommer - Hope you're feeling better.

Lea Ann - Even knowing what "good choices" are, I still choose the bad ones!! They taste better! LOL
Congrats on the Medium shirts! I can't wait to get there!!

Evette - I hope you have a GREAT time in Vegas this weekend!! Fill us in when you get back!

Rebeca - LOVE the new pic!!

Leah - Have fun on your family vacation!

Lori - LOL Jiggle free me too!! Congrats on the 45 lb mark!!

Christie & Angelica - I hope that you both continue to post with your combined WW & LAWL. I have thought about, out of curiosity, adding up my LAWL day to see how many WW points I would have eaten. Still just a thought. LOL

Linda - Glad you found us!

Cassi - Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great one!

Angie - WTG on the 10 lb mark!

Joan - A new decade for you!! WTG

Marilee - Great NSV for you with salad, fruit & 1/2 burger! I always steal a few of DH fries whenever we go out to eat!

:wave to everyone I missed!
to any newbies I missed.
Congrats to all the WL Losers!! Hope everyone has a great POP weekend!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 06:37 PM   #455  
Losing the Weight!

Well Chickies... I'm off to Table Mountain on Tuesday. This weekend is going to be spent getting the motorhome ready to leave and shopping for the trip. Six days away from home looking at the stars all night, sleeping all day WOOOOHOOOO!

I should be able to pop on Monday, but if not... I'll try to get a wifi connection from one of the local venders while I'm up there. I can't live without my Starry Night program.

Have a GREAT weekend all.
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 06:59 PM   #456  

S/C/G: 236.6/226/170

Lori--Congrats on the 45 pounds! That must feel awesome

Lee Ann--A new size always feels great

Debbie--thanks for the pizza recipe. I'll have to try that sometime. Sounds yummy!

It's going to be hot, hot, hot here this weekend; so I'll probably be cooped up inside a bit.

Angie
elbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:23 PM   #457  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Sherry--love the photo!! Are you getting settled in the new place? I'm still not wild about the fit of the med. shirts but the gum pants were perfect. I even tried the large just to be sure and they were clownish--never thought I'd say that!

Angie--thanks--I agree--I was in the same size for so long (16 ish yrs) so it's really weird shopping--I take 3 different sizes every time.

Joan--enjoy the stars!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:04 PM   #458  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Angie where are you because its gonna be hot, hot, hot here too.

Lea Ann i was taking 2, xl & l but these run small for the shirt i was buying. When i was looking at jeans i took a 12 & 10. i'm now down to a 10 from about an 18.

Lori isnt it fun to shop now? I hated shopping before, not that i'm so thrilled about it now but its alot better than before when i had to take huge sizes and they didnt fit.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:13 PM   #459  

S/C/G: 236.6/226/170

Debbie, I'm in Minnesota. It's supposed to be near 100 this weekend, and it's sooo humid sticky out right now, yuck. Most years, it doesn't get quite this hot.

Angie
elbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:48 PM   #460  

Height: 5'8"

Yeah hot hot hot all over. IN Pa. we are having a heat wave as well. My weekend will be spent at the pool! Hope you all have a super weekend!!!

Oh while I am posting, does anyone know how much the chocolate biscotti sell for at the center? They are my FAVORITE and I just won an auction for some on ebay and want to make sure I got a decent price. Just curious!
cherrycolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:20 AM   #461  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Cherry, they're $6 a box on the website...
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 07:11 AM   #462  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Height: 5'3

Good morning my dears!! It's 6am, tell me you're not all up and going! Okay well, it's probably just me this early, and that is thanks entirely to having to work. Oh well. I feel so much better, no sinus headache, no sneezy-stuffy this morning. And I'm down again, I'm not sure how much off my ticker since I'm not staring at it, but I'm exactly at 282. 281 will be a new low for me in a long, long, long time. I'm very much excited.

Last night I made dinner for a friend and I made a sort of teryiaki marinade that I think was on plan or at least pretty close to. It certainly didn't make me gain weight so I guess that was good! I used like 1/4 a cup of white wine, a little bit of lite soy sauce (can't remember how much) diced up ginger and garlic, a tsp of seseme oil and seseme seeds and marinaded for like 6 hrs. It also called for a tsp of honey but I didn't have any. In any case it was so so so good. We also had some brussel sprouts. I was in heaven. I cooked the beef with red pepper, green pepper and red onion too. It was a success.

Congrats to everyone who has been losing lately, there are a lot of you! I've kept up with my reading but personals have gone by the wayside. I promise to get caught up this weekend. I also love the new avatars floating around, everyone looks so relaxed with themselves, not to mention beautiful!
Tomkyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 07:27 AM   #463  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Good Morning Everybody!

Joan - What's Table Mountain? Have a great time either way!

Lea Ann - I'm as settled as I want to be right now. The house is functioning. I still need to get through boxes that I keep putting off.

Had a to-do last night with the kids. I tried to get to the apartment to touch up paint and make sure everything was perfect so I could get my complete security deposit back. (I have furniture on layaway that I need this security deposit to finish paying for it). But of course, my children don't know how to get along, and they were practically killing each other, so I had to come home and didn't get to finish what I went to do. I was sooo mad. Now I have to go back today, and my one son is refusing to go. I obviously can't trust them here, so they don't have much of a choice.
anybody want a couple kids? 12 DS & 11 DD, both potty trained! LOL

Well, hope everyone has a great POP day.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:05 AM   #464  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Height: 5'3

My step-mom called me this morning to tell me they are having a birthday party tomorrow night for my brother who turns 5 on Monday. They are going to have cake and ice cream and candy and all the usual 5 year old birthday adornments. She told me that she's making a low sugar angel food cake with sugar free jello poured into it (it's so good and moist) so that I can have a piece without feeling horrible guilty or having to say no to everything. I was really touched. I don't know if I'll have any because the cake is so yummy I'm afraid I'll want 2, but I was really happy at the idea.
Tomkyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:26 PM   #465  

I went to the COD yesterday because I have been meaning to get there and saw a commerical that they were having a special. I bought 10 weightloss weeks for $50.00. ($5/week yesterday)
they also have some sortof special startup, where for $350.00 you can be a lifetime member and have unlimited weightloss weeks...plus a bunch of supplements/lights/etc. I didn't do it, but didn't think it was a bad price considering.
Guess I need to change my ticker............BUT at least I am back and going to Stay POP.
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote