Old 05-01-2006, 07:47 AM   #211  

S/C/G: 200/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi all, Happy Monday! Had a little bit too much fun this weekend I'm back and ready to get REALLY back on track. Going to the gym this AM!

It looks like everyone is doing so well! As always you inspire me to be better and more focused! Our group my be small but we are mighty

Welcome Rebel- I only use the RTD royal choc. product. I really like it.

Continued success today everyone. I will check in this evening. Deb
southerndeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #212  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Monday Morning everyone! Are we starting a challenge today? Either way make today count!

Stephanie...Congrats on 11 years!! Thursday is almost here! I'm very excited for you!! Cant wait to see if you made your goal! Either way you've come a long long way!! You should be very proud of yourself!

Crazed...you are very smart to allow yourself days like that. The one thing you gotta remember with Chinese is that is so full of sodium you could retain alot of water a few days after eating it. You had a FANTASTIC week! You really shouldnt be eating less than 1200 calories as doing so can be worse than not dieting at all. Hence why you had no energy, your body wasnt getting enough calories. Another thing to remember is that the losses are going to slow down after that initial week! You are kicking some major butt and I bet that scale will reward you! Keep up the good work!

Deb...so glad you had a great weekend! Right back on track for you!! Excellent job!!

I had a pretty great weekend, my only little slip was Saturday night I had a few diet rum/cokes. Other than that food wise I was right on! Didnt do the elliptical all weekend but thats okay. I'm ready to have a fantastic week! tomorrow is WI for me!

have a wonderful day everyone! Be strong and take that control! You deserve all the best that comes along with it!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:01 AM   #213  

S/C/G: 233/181/160

Height: 5'9"

Well, I didn't lose anything this week! I think not excersing enough is the main contributer to this. I'm definitely going to try harder this week! I thought about cutting down my calories, but after reading your post Hun e.B., I realize that's probably not the smartest thing to do! I hope I'm just retaining water from that Chinese meal, LOL. Gonna go for at least 5 workouts this week.

Anyways, I think I need a better scale because if I did lose a pound or two, it's awful hard to tell on the one I got.
CrazedLedZepFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 02:22 PM   #214  
Melissa

I would love to get a new scale too, one that shows the 1/10 of a pound. Dont worry about what that scale showed you today because i bet anything you are retaining water. Keep that waterbottle handy and it'll disappear again soon. Remember you gotta eat to lose, its a hard thing to grasp but its true, it you dont feed your body enough function its gonna hold onto everything its got. Good luck with those workouts! I'm going for 5 days this week too! We can do it!!

~melissa
Old 05-01-2006, 08:41 PM   #215  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone!

I didn't do fantastic this weekend, but I didn't do horrid either. I didn't at healthy, that's for sure, but still stayed within points. Today I got right back on track Slim Fasting, though.

Crazed- I allowed myself a Chinese dinner this weekend, too! I agree about allowing "cheat" meals. When I lost weight the last time, I weighed myself Saturday mornings then was really good all day Saturday, but Saturday evening I allowed myself a cheat meal and dessert (if I wanted) .It worked. I lost.

Melissa- Good luck on the weigh in!

Deb- You are so motivated to go to the gym Monday morning!

Have a great evening everyone!
rebelridergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #216  

Did ok on the challenge today how did you all do?
S- I exercised on the treadmill 40min
L-limited fat
I- not so great on the water
M- motivated my self
F- no fruits and veggies today- weird for me
A- did not pick and graze at all
S- did not eat my snacks today
T- took time for me- gym

I tried to really limit my calories today due to OVER doing it this weekend. I will get back on the plan tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. See ya, tomorrow Deb
Old 05-01-2006, 09:23 PM   #217  

PS----
Do you think we should start a new thread tomorrow--

Slimfast May???

If I'm first up I'll get it started, is that OK?
Deb
Old 05-01-2006, 11:10 PM   #218  
Melissa

Oh I think a new thread tomorrow will be great! I'll go ahead and start it now then post up my SLIMFAST challenge for the day.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:13 PM   #219  
Melissa

I started a new thread...here is the link

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...48#post1241448

see you there!