Old 09-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #61  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been feeling overwhelmed with the thought of catching up on personals, so I'll just start fresh from here. I've been (slightly) off track for the last two weeks, haven't weighed in or visited the COD either. I'm going to wait until next Tuesday to WI, as part of the No Sclae challenge.

I hope everyone is doing well!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:14 PM   #62  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
Hey there everybody.. I was down to 197 today, so cross your fingers that the last couple of pounds are only a few days away.. Just gotta stay POP and get my a$$ off the couch..

Hope you all have a great day!!
WOW WOW WOW! Great job Dan!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #63  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Stupendous job Dan. You give us all faith that it can be done!!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #64  
Katie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni135 View Post
Dan - congrats......something tells me you don't sit on the couch very long!!

Felicia - can't wait to hear the results of your WI...good luck! As far as exercise DVDs go, I have to say I wasn't a fan of the Yoga Booty Ballet - matter of fact, I returned it to get my money back. I have a lot of workout tapes and one of my favorites when just getting back into working out are the WOTP (Walk Off the Pounds) and you can get those at Wally World.....

Nance - it's so good to see you. Where the heck did you go? How far is Huntington Beach from San Diego (where Liza is).

Tina - I'd rather be able to jog/run a 5K than fast walk a 10K....I just can't do the running thing for too long...I seem to have a hip/leg/sciatic nerve problem that won't go away. Well, it may go away when the last 26 lbs go away!

Where are Cassi, Katie, Kristen, Pearl and a whole bunch of other folks? Quit hiding and say hello!!!
Hello!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:25 PM   #65  
Katie

Hi Angie, good to see you!

Nicole- Holy cow! Sorry to hear about the crown. Now you have a qwest. This is your clue: "You will have to sit on the throne to find the crown!" Haha, just kidding, couldn't resist!

Deb- What a great picture and a great dress! As usual, love the tatoo!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:43 PM   #66  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Nicole- Holy cow! Sorry to hear about the crown. Now you have a qwest. This is your clue: "You will have to sit on the throne to find the crown!" Haha, just kidding, couldn't resist!
I laughed so hard, Katie, that my 16 yo. DD thinks I am even crazier than she did before.......
You are so clever. Isn't clever just the dorkiest word ever.....but no other word will do
XOXO

ANGIE.......good to see you. I have missed your humor. Get back OP girl.....we need you around here
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:03 PM   #67  
Katie

Speaking of your older DD, how is she doing? I remember that school last year was pretty tough. Have things improved?
Old 09-05-2007, 03:11 PM   #68  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Nicole - My office mates kept coming to my door asking what was so funny (of course I can't share since they know I'm on here and not working...not good for the boss What a visual! Hope things come out all right. I wouldn't worry about it too much and I certainly wouldn't do a poopy search... a diamond or something maybe but not a crown.

Katie - you are too funny! Glad to see you back.

Deb - Great new picture
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Had an NSV this morning I just had to share...I wore jeans to work today even though we're only supposed to wear them on Friday(I so dont care) LOL anyway one of the teachers was fussing at me and a male teacher in the hall replied, When you look that good in a pair of jeans you should wear them everyday. Glad the principal wasnt around to hear him LOL Maybe wasnt the most appropriate comment but it sure made my day!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #70  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Afternoon Everyone. Just wanted to hop on here real quick and say Hi. Things are absolutely crazy nuts at work this week. There are only 2 of us that work in the front office and the other gal (who is also the bosses wife) took this week off so I'm holding down the fort. Course it doesn't help that I work for 5 males that are absolutely helpless most of the time!! Anyway, enough bellyaching. Hope everyone has a POP week and I'll try to post when I can.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:59 PM   #71  
Post-Master

Kim........that is an awesome NSV. I bet that other teacher was just pissed.........which is sooo funny

Katie....yeah, DD is doing SOOO much better in school. This program she is in has boosted her confidence so much. She had a 3.7 GPA at the end of last year. She also earned enough credits to not only catch up, but skip an entire semester We are really proud of her Thanks for asking. Now, if I could chase all of the boys away.....I'd be perfectly content
XOXO
Old 09-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #72  
Post-Master

Kaite.........how's that new baby? And sis? Can you believe that this forum makes you wait at least 30 seconds between posts? That's dumb.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #73  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Oh Nicole....what a story you tell!! Sorry, but I really had to laugh because the visual you give is priceless. And here's what a good friend I am...the whole time I'm reading this, not only am I laughing, but I'm thinking, darn...good meal gone to waste! Did DH finish his meal???? I'm a cheap SOB, so I think I would call the stupid dentist and tell him exactly what happened and ask him what he plans to do about it....and then, I think I'd go on poop watch and try to retrieve it. As a mom of five, I'm sure you can handle the clean up...yes???

Hi Katie - thanks for checking in. Any new pics of the baby?

Kim - I love you 'blue jeans on Friday" attitude and your co-workers comment!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:08 PM   #74  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni135 View Post
Where are Cassi, Katie, Kristen, Pearl and a whole bunch of other folks? Quit hiding and say hello!!!
Hello everyone!

Joni - Got your message about Monday the 10th. I am being good... finally...

Nicole - Love the Duckie Blankie. But I couldn't find on the web site anything about the size of the blankie? Would it fit a 2-3 year old toddler? Do you make anything on request? I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty...

Kim #2 - That's a great NSV!! I'd take one like that any day

Deb - Hi skinny! Nice pics in profile!

Dan - WOW! Awesome lose!

Tina - I've been watching your ticker lately... sure is impressive!! I would LOVE to be in the 140s... Someday...

to Katie, Angie, Sherry, Jillian, Liz, Cassie, Pearl, Kristen... and who did I miss? ah... all the newer people... sorry...

Anyways, hope everyone will have a wonderful evening!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #75  
Katie

Nicole and Joni- The baby is wonderful. I call him Mr. Juju Beanie. My sis is doing great too.

Nicole- Wellllllll, I hate to break this to you, but your daughter is every bit as pretty as you are, so I am not seeing any break in the boys coming around. Sorry.

Kim- Oh, naughty, naughty, wearing jeans on a Wednesday. What a great compliment!