Old 09-09-2007, 09:27 AM   #136  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Yea Felicia - you are creeping ever so close to two-topia!! Keep up the good work.

Good Morning everyone. I had to work this morning so thought I'd check in here real quick since I'm not too busy yet. Had a work function and tried to stay on plan last night. I slipped and ate a sliver of cheesecake but other than that I did OK I think. Course I drank about 12 glasses of water yesterday so maybe that will help.

Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday and is ready to hit their Monday with renewed energy.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #137  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Happy Sunday everyone!

Felicia-congrats on 2 more lbs and a great party! Sounds like fun to me. How much has DH lost so far?

I am sitting in the family room with all of the windows open as there is FINALLY a nice cool breeze running through the house. This is the first time the A/C has been off in long time and it feels good to let some fresh air in. I should be getting some homework done while the house is quiet, but I'm gettin some relaxin time in with Maverick, my dbd (dear bulldog).

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We were out and about all day yesterday at different get togethers and it was SO hard to be OP. I was so hungry all day bc there was just so little available at the parties. It's back on plan today hopefully since we don't have anything planned.

Have a good one guys!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:17 PM   #138  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Amy - he has lost SIXTY-FOUR pounds!!! I am so proud of him!!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #139  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Hi again everyone!

Wow Felicia WTG for your DH! You're doing great too!!!!

Well, Mini-Me's 16th was a lot of fun. I had everyone nail her with silly string all day... even the mailman. She was pretty irked by the end of the night swearing revenge on me and reminding me she knows where I sleep. It was worth it :-)

I have to fly this afternoon after the football game and I'm excited. I haven't been in the chopper for a while so it should be fun.

Here's a couple pics and POP thoughts to everyone!

No one was safe

Please ignore those ugly wood paneling walls... that's part of the home makeover project. Sanding the walls and painting them. And new floors!
And now that I'm uploading pics... I'll show some of our Mexico trip later!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #140  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Hello good friends

first off.. Nicole.. the Packers WON.. woooooohooooooooooo!!!!

it's been a busy few weeks getting the kids settled into a fall routine and more importantly ourselves back on track. Our anniversary was spent with me keeping girls away from daddy after his tooth extraction but I came home to a huge bouquet of flowers and sushi dinner. I woke up on my bday with the girls bringing me a rolled up scroll that said "happy bday, today is all about you.. be packed by 10:30am with walking shoes and dress for dinner"... he took the kids to school and surprised me with an overnight in wine country here at a lovely hotel with a trip to the spa included.. it was a wonderful and much needed break!
Since then we had a lot of social on our plate and I took two weeks 'off' plan to just enjoy.. starting this past Tuesday we have been hardcore on plan doing our own takeoff with no liquid fruits and carbs, limited dairy and no carbs either .. somewhat a south beach phase 1.. as we went UP on the scale but it was worth it.. this week I got off all I tacked on and am back to my goal with another week of on plan to hopefully get back to my lowest of 154.
Hope you are all doing well and now that we are back to 'normal' I'll be back visiting my favorite group of people. Look forward to all of us getting back on track.. I did go fall clothes shopping as last September I was 220lbs so needless nothing I had fit.. no motivation like seeing some pretty new things you want to make you pass on all those cheats

Love to you all!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:47 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Wow this is a partying group. Sounds like everyone had a great weekend.

Been POP the last 3 days even at a cookout! Whoo hoo!!! Yeah!

It better show at WI tomorrow.
Got a drastic hair cut. Will have to change my avitar when I can get DH to take a picture. Work is going to be interesting. Ya gotta do a double take to tell if it is me it is so drastic for the people that know me. Oh well, it is hair. It will grow.
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:54 PM   #142  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Just got back from a Sunday School party. It was a Hawaiian Luau and I was asked to make an appetizer. Sticking with the theme, I "invented" a ham and pineapple dip that everyone raved over. It was just ham, crushed pineapple, and cream cheese. You really can't go wrong with a dip when you use cream cheese. I think you could make Dirt Dip and just stir together dirt and cream cheese and everybody would eat it! I think I did okay at the party. Isn't it okay to have 38 fats and 126 starches? Just kidding! DH and I both did okay and we are ready to get back on the wagon full-force tomorrow!!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:00 PM   #143  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Kristen - so good to see you...sounds like you had a fabulous bday and anniversary...and look at you, back on plan and dropping those fun pounds!

Liza - too funny about the silly string attacks on your DD!!

Felicia - dirt dip...LOL....Did you find Kermit???

Hey Allanah - you know what they say...all work and no play.....oh geez...I can't remember what they say!! Thanks for reminding me that Christmas is just a little over 3 months away...where does the time go?

Jillian - congrats on breaking the plateau....I knew you would. Enjoy your time with the kids!

Dan - great pictures....thanks for blowing them up so we can see them better. You have done a great job!!

Hi Nicole...are you really making a bar wench dress for Germany?? You've got to take a picture of that!

Lettie - so good to see you and I do hope the job comes through for DH.

Just a quick hello to everyone. I'm doing a unique self-challenge this week...starting today and to continue until next Sunday, I am not going to shop at all....I am not going to spend any money. I've got a full tank of gas and lots of stuff in the fridge and I'm hoping I can do this. In addition to my food addiction, I decided I had a shopping addiction so I told DH what my plan was. When I told him about this, I started by saying...I think I have a little problem with shopping too much...his comeback was "Ya Think??" He never says anything because it's my money I'm spending. So...1 day down; 6 more to go!

I'm going to PM Cassi - I didn't think our moderator was allowed to ignore us for so long!! Cassi - we miss you!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #144  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Yes, Joni......I really am. I have the blouse and vest finished, just have to do the skirt. I will work on it tomorrow, as DH is leaving for Chicago in the am, and not comming home until tuesday. I will take pictures.....but not sure if I will post them here or not It depends on how naughty it turns out....LOL
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:45 PM   #145  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi everybody! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Felicia- WOW?! I guess it's true that men really do lose almost twice as much as women sometimes. That is amazing. Your dip sounds good....not so sure about the dirt dip, but I know what you mean about that yummy cream cheese!

Nicole-I didn't see your original post about what you are making? A naughty costume? FUN!

Kristen-so good to hear from you! What a sweetie your DH is, that sounds like a great birthday! Good luck with your week of being OP! That social life thing really doesn't work well with LAWL!

Joni- I have tried that "no buying anything" challenge before. It is SO hard. I think I've made it 4 days but can't get past that. I was very worried that watching my diet would lead to huge credit card bills, but I've just combined my efforts and am also doing a money diet! I have a printout of my budget that I fill in throughout the month. I've yet to keep it within budget.....
GOOD LUCK!

Have a great night all!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:29 AM   #146  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Money diet is a good one Amy.. it has been hard on the wallet.. I'm by no means a vanity shopper.. in fact I dreaded buying clothes before so actually seeing things I like and purchasing them can be a dangerous trap.. but I was facing cool weather without a stitch of clothing that fit.. now if I were Nicole I could wake up and make myself an instant pair of pants but alas I rely on retail. I'm also cutting myself off the stores as between the girls and myself the pocketbook has taken a big hit !!
We made our first weekend POP in a while.. in the midst of a testy 4 year old so we are proud of ourselves.. another week ahead of it.
talk to you all soon and have a great Monday!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote