Old 09-06-2007, 10:44 AM   #91  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Dan-WOOHOO!!! That is so awesome!!!

Nicole- My mom lost her crown a couple months ago. When she was at the dentist's, she jokingly asked if it was under warranty. He came back and told her that it shouldn't have come out like that and basically just charged her for the office visit and the lab work. I would agree that if you don't click with him, then I'd be looking for another dentist too.

Felicia- 34 inches is awesome!!!

Amylou- THANKS!! That was a different dress. I found this one after and fell in love with the way it fit. I did have to make a top for it becuase it was too low cut and there is no way I could have gone bra-less.

Nancy- Hi back at ya!!

Katie- Thanks. SIL was checking out the dress and the necklace I made when I got to the party and then she goes- Wow, you are so coordinated, the tat even matches your dress!!

Dawn & Katy- Thanks for the comments on my new pics.

Kim2- What a great NSV!! I'm sure you did look hawt in those jeans!!

Angie- Glad you are back. I see a lot of the regulars have gone MIA. How about we make a pact to get back to POP together. I haven't been to the COD in a couple of weeks either and haven't been on the sclae since I got back home. I need to get my rear in gear and get these last 15 or probably more like 20 lbs. off!!!
Sherry, Heather, Renee, Joni, Lauri.

I have made my menu out for a week and now I am making up my grocery list and then off to stock up the fridge. I haven't really gone since we got home almost 2 weeks ago, so this is going to be expensive!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #92  
LAWL since 9/06

Morning all,

Yes Dan has made it. I am so proud of him. He has worked really hard to get where he is. Harder than I have I guess because I am back to 170. I just keep flatlining. Everytime I lose a couple, I go back up and down. Very frustrating, but I am going to keep at it. What is really weird is that Dan can wear my jean shorts that are a little tight on me. How scary is that? LOL

No time for personals right now. But great new for everyone who has lost or maintained. For those of us who have gone up, we will keep fighting.

Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:57 PM   #93  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, Liz.......I LOVE your new avatar You are adorable.

And Deb..........you are smokin'!!!! Love your dress on you.

Well.......I don't know if I am making myself sick, or if there is something going on with my crown and my intestines........but I have had a few episodes of cramping and being sick. No vomitting (Thank goodness), but not feeling all that well. I will wait for a while, but if I am not feeling better by 4 or so, I am going to call my MD. I really really really hope I am just making myself sick with worry. I called DH to give him the heads up incase he has to come home, and he is 2 hours away...........so who knows what will happen. Anyway.......cross your fingers for me
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:34 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Way to go Dan! Hope it sticks, but if it doesn't right away, it soon will.

Liz, I like your new avatar! I also am in the keep fighting mind set today.

Of course this is AFTER the big company sponsored fiscal year end dinner last night at the really great italian restaurant. 5 courses that they just put in front of you and waiters that refill your wine glass as soon as you take a sip!

Joni, I just read you describe TO = Torture Oneself. Seeing as I'm on day one of TO and they brought in lunch today, I was feeling that when I read that, but I laughed anyway. I see you broke into the 150's! Wow.... progress.

Nicole, I hope you are just imagining things and feel better already. I wonder how long the trip through the system it would be for that crown?

Deb, that dress really shows off the new figure! You look marvelous!

Somehow I always feel very much like TO is a pennance for diet cheating.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #95  
Val

Hey all!

I've been MIA for a while, took some time off work to get some stuff done around home - painting, etc. Back at work yesterday and today, tried to post several times already but darn work keeps interfering, then am off again to go to Spruce Meadows in Calgary for the Masters.

On this quick fly by though I have to say:

Dan - Congratulations! Woohoo!

Felicia - 34 inches! absolutely amazing!!

Nicole - Hope you're feeling better and that it soon passes.
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:07 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Dan - Congrats!!

to everybody!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:11 PM   #97  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Dan - Congrats....you continue to be a great inspiration to all!!

Nicole - you aren't allowed to feel yucky...go get checked out!

LizW - love the new avatar. Don't feel bad...I think DH can fit into my shorts too (I know I can put his on and they stay up!).

Angie - Cam and the Bee video cracked me up!! Your little one is a cutie pie!

Barb - Hey, can you do a couple TO days for me please? I really need it!

Debster - since your grocery bill is going to be huge anyway, can you pick me up a couple box of Luna bars?
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Katie ,Joni and all..yes where is Pearl????She was doing sooo well..Well Huntington Beach is about 1 hour north of San Diego....Short hop...I have not been checking in because I gained some wt. back..Not a good reason..Look at you all that have hung in there and continued to lose...I have gone back to fish and trying to curb wine,,,,,,thanks..nance
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:15 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Dan boy......you are skinney..you look great..I remember when you joined..we were all giddy about having a guy on line...congrats!! nance
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:26 PM   #100  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Deb -- Yes, I do need to make a pact with someone, I'm not so great at being accountable only to myself. I've been trying to get more stringent with my meal planning, but I've been making some sabotaging choices. Kinda like today, we have a pot luck day in my dept, and I brought a huge tray of carrots, cucumbers and grape tomatos...good job, right? Well, more of a good job if I'd eaten only that, and not the 8 ritz crackers and 4 (yes four!) scor bar square thingies someone brought in. Sigh. Checking in here does help keep things top of mind for me, so that will be my plan for now. I should also go back to posting daily menus.

Joni -- Thanks! Too bad in that video that you can't hear him better, but I thought that was cute.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:27 PM   #101  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

There's so much to catch up on... I'm going to try to do some quick shout outs

First, I love ALL of the new avatars! You're all looking so great!

Dan, Felicia and Deb uber congrats to you!

Nicole - Please call your doctor. A crown is not an easy thing to go through all of the twists and turns of your intestine. Better safe than sorry (of course you're already feeling sorry from having it go through there in the first place!) I worked in my friend's dental practice for a while and you wouldn't be the first to swallow one. I'd definitely have something to say to the one who wouldn't re-cement it in there. In fact, I'd look into a small claims case to make sure they cover your MD expenses.

It's a busy week back to school for Mini-Me and work for me. Her 16th birthday is this weekend and being the procrastinator I am, I still don't have solid plans. It's not easy to find something unique and special for her but I've got my "people" all searching for ideas.

I got a bit sick at the beginning of the week. We had a terrible heatwave over the weekend and that was when I chose to do some heavy home makeover work. I was fine while working, but when I stopped got vertigo and it didn't go away until Yesterday. Now I've got a stiff neck and some hot/cold sweats but am better in general. Now for the good news is... sclae has gone down every day since I've been back from Mexico. Woo hoo! I'm going to visit COD tomorrow and see if they want to do an unofficial WI.

Hope I can get back on later to catch up some more! Hugs and POP thoughts to all of you!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:03 PM   #102  
LAWL Salt Police

Hi gang..

Thanks for all the kudos. I really appreciate them and am actually a bit embarrassed by them..

It's been quite a ride and I guess it ain't over yet... Just gotta keep plugging away..

And in case you were wondering.. No.. I don't make it a habit of wearing my wife's clothes!!

Liz is a trooper and while the yo-yoing has been very frustrating for her, I have to give her all the credit in the world for staying with the program. She's considering taking Taekwon Do classes at the same place the kids take theirs, so maybe that will jump start her a bit.. I'm also thinking she'd benefit from taking some PT from the guy who worked with me.. We'll see..

And yes.. She finally posted her pic as her AV.. Ain't she a beauty?

Thanks again all!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Liza, I hope you feel a lot better already. What did you do to for your home makeover project? It is nice to see someone's sclae being kind.

Joni, If only we could get other people to diet for us! I think my DH would do it for me (based on how much he seems to like me thinner). I guess it is a fine line for a spouse, you have to notice the weight loss and be pleased, but not too pleased.... I believe my DH crossed that line into way too pleased.

Last edited by BarbaraB; 09-06-2007 at 06:22 PM.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:53 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

(shhhhh ...........just peeking in........) Nicole you crack me up! no word from you after 4. I am on the edge of my seat. Did you go to the Dr.?

I have been on too much of a roller coaster to even show up here. computer problems, way to much to go into with hubbys job. and no job for me. and have gained about 8 lbs since my COD closed.

miss you guys.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:58 PM   #105  
Princess Heather

well i've been absent for awhile....it's just been hard getting back on task. i haven't gained back any...but i'm not losing either. The COD is calling....and i just don't answer the phone....not sure what the next step is...but i'm hopefully not giving up!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote