Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 11:25 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 187/182/130

Height: 5'4''

Lisa...I had a look at your weight lost pictures...WOW! You look amazing in that dress...you look so much younger (not that you looked old...) you are beautiful!
if any of you ladies have doubts...even a inkling of a doubt , about this program...PLEASE...have a look at Lisa's photos!
I know this program works...if you jsut let it work by following the protocol!
Thank to all you ladies who have succeeded for being such great role models for all of us out there on this journey!
Old 05-08-2015, 06:20 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a couple of weeks. My dad was in the hospital, then hospice, and passed away last Saturday. I was by his side. I wasn't 100% OP, but I did my best. I'm back home and ready to get back on track. I've missed y'all.
So sorry for your loss Kelly! We missed you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImASharkIPromise View Post
I've also noticed that people seem to be behaving themselves! I remember the last time I was on IP, the "100% No Cheat Zone" thread was always at the top of the forum because it was the only place where people could hold a darn conversation without people boasting about cheating constantly.

Now it seems that people are confessing here and there that they've had a rare slip up for needed support, but for the most part we're being very positive about the IP journey and our performances.

Go us! Pats on the back all around!
AMEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loser58 View Post
I got the Phase 3 sheet today (dated March '15). It is not clear how much protein I am supposed to have at breakfast. It also says that I should have 1 carb (and gives examples with serving sizes) and 1 fat - but there are no serving sizes for the fats! I would love to be able to have yogurt for breakfast, but I have no idea how much I should have if I also have to have a different protein. Coach not helpful when I asked, so I am looking for help here.
Thanks!
Phase 3... I am jealous LOL... Soon my friend I will be there....

Lisa ~ No problem on the miss....I only finally made it to the exclusive onederland on Tuesday...I am enjoying my stay here! LOL Planning to make it a full time thing.....

In response to everyone being back on track here...I think the long winter blues got to everyone this year. I know for me in NJ it felt like winter would never end...now people can be out side and walking and doing things on the weekends...fresh air makes everything better!
Closed Thread