S/C/G: 180/166/120

Height: 5'4"

Default Day three

Hungry....
That is all....
Old 05-23-2014, 01:43 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Congrats to all on their losses and NSV's!!!

I had a great surprise last night. I was talking to a friend I hadn't been in touch with recently and she told me she had lost 40 lbs. She isn't doing IP. But she was getting ready to donate her clothes to Goodwill. She had sizes 16-12. She has very good taste in clothes and we are the same height. She offered them all to me!! I'm going to her house on Sunday to pick up 4 big boxes of clothes. I'm so excited.

I'm going on vacation in 3 weeks and I was wondering what the heck I was going to wear because just about everything I own is a 16 and they are very loose. I also realized that I don't have a bathing suit that fits. The one I have is a 20. That will not work. Not sure what to do about that as there will be several beach days on this vacation. Bathing suits are so expensive and not something that I will buy used. Any suggestions?
Old 05-23-2014, 01:44 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julzfatnomore View Post
Hungry....
That is all....

It doesn't sound like it will work, but it does. Have a cup of peppermint tea with Splenda. It really helps me.
Old 05-23-2014, 01:50 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Had my first WI.......... Drum roll...... Down 12 lbs!!!!!

That's all the incentive I need! of course I do realize that you lose more the fist week, but that's ok, I'm excited! Brought my food home and separated it into individual days, rubber banded it and I am good to go!

I do have to admit, I am afraid that I will be disappointed next WI, after such a big loss, even though I know that I shouldn't be.geez wouldn't it be wonderful if we could lose that much every week

I didn't have any ip products this morning and I didn't have time to make eggs, so by the time I was done weighing I came home and was going to make a coffee with vanilla drink mix in the blender, then I realized that it was lunch time and I needed my veggies, so I threw 2 cups of spinach in the blender and some ice, sounds gross but it wasn't bad- and I got my veggies in!
Old 05-23-2014, 02:06 PM   #110  
Start date 05.21.2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Yay! Congratulations!
Old 05-23-2014, 02:07 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 221/174/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady1981 View Post

I had a great surprise last night. I was talking to a friend I hadn't been in touch with recently and she told me she had lost 40 lbs. She isn't doing IP. But she was getting ready to donate her clothes to Goodwill. She had sizes 16-12. She has very good taste in clothes and we are the same height. She offered them all to me!! I'm going to her house on Sunday to pick up 4 big boxes of clothes. I'm so excited.

I'm going on vacation in 3 weeks and I was wondering what the heck I was going to wear because just about everything I own is a 16 and they are very loose. I also realized that I don't have a bathing suit that fits. The one I have is a 20. That will not work. Not sure what to do about that as there will be several beach days on this vacation. Bathing suits are so expensive and not something that I will buy used. Any suggestions?
I ordered a swimsuit on zulily, but shipping takes forever! Not sure you have enough time. I was able to get it at a good price and won't feel like it was a waste if it's too big soon
Old 05-23-2014, 02:08 PM   #112  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:

I'm in the same situation and didn't want to have to spend too much money on a swimsuit when I'm not planning to stay this size for long either. But I'm heading to the beach for a week, and I simply HAVE to have one, right? I went to Walmart and found that they have some for $10! They may not be the loveliest or most durable, but since I only need it for a week, it'll work!
Old 05-23-2014, 02:10 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 249.2/244.2/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotCoolEnough View Post
Hi everyone. I'm starting IP on Tuesday. I actually made the decision to start a couple weeks ago, but had a few wine tastings planned with friends, so I decided to wait. I've definitely taken advantage of my extra time - I've eaten Thai food four times in the last two weeks!

I've been a Weight Watchers member for about four years. I lost 40 pounds and then was diagnosed with some stomach issues that caused me to have to change my diet, which of course caused me to gain 20 back. I've managed to stop the weight gain but for the life of me can't seem to lose any. I think I've gotten Weight Watchers fatigue and just need to try something new. I'm glad you are all here for support. It sounds like the first few days can be pretty rough! Any advice to help get through them?
Welcome..today is day 2 for me. It is a bit of a change from weight watcher's, but for me WW never did the trick. Good luck....if you are like me, do plenty of research here.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:12 PM   #114  
Start date 05.21.2014

Quote:
It doesn't sound like it will work, but it does. Have a cup of peppermint tea with Splenda. It really helps me.
I'm roasting some cauliflower right now. I have a hard time getting in four cups of veggies so maybe if I like this (have never had roasted cauliflower) it'll turn into a good snack for me.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #115  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post

That's all the incentive I need! of course I do realize that you lose more the fist week, but that's ok, I'm excited! Brought my food home and separated it into individual days, rubber banded it and I am good to go!

I do have to admit, I am afraid that I will be disappointed next WI, after such a big loss, even though I know that I shouldn't be.geez wouldn't it be wonderful if we could lose that much every week

I didn't have any ip products this morning and I didn't have time to make eggs, so by the time I was done weighing I came home and was going to make a coffee with vanilla drink mix in the blender, then I realized that it was lunch time and I needed my veggies, so I threw 2 cups of spinach in the blender and some ice, sounds gross but it wasn't bad- and I got my veggies in!
WOOHOOOO!!!! GO KELLY! That's fantastic. So excited for you!
Old 05-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #116  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangeron View Post
I ordered a swimsuit on zulily, but shipping takes forever! Not sure you have enough time. I was able to get it at a good price and won't feel like it was a waste if it's too big soon
Swim suit- what is that?? Lol I can't wait for the day when I can wear a swim suit! My family was planning a trip to blue bayou (water park) last year and I opted out, no way does anyone need to see this body in a bathing suit, especially not speeding down a water slide! I did however take my grand baby to the beach one day last summer, just the two of us, and I braved it and wore shorts and tank top and went in the water with her. The things we'll do for our kids/ grand kids.

I'll be excited when I can say, hey kids let's go to the beach!!!!
Old 05-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #117  

Quote:
I'm roasting some cauliflower right now. I have a hard time getting in four cups of veggies so maybe if I like this (have never had roasted cauliflower) it'll turn into a good snack for me.
Ohhhh it's delish!!!!

Last edited by Kellyc14; 05-23-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:32 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 206/185/155-135

Height: 5ft

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Many people have WI Wednesday. Remember this:

Sometimes I find myself looking for the like button within this forum. LOL
Old 05-23-2014, 02:36 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 261/224/160

Height: 5-6

Quote:
I roast a lot of cauliflower with a little bit of EVOO, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper. I have been known to throw it frozen into the pan and it works fine. I HATE raw cauliflower but love it roasted!
Old 05-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #120  
Start date 05.21.2014

Roasted cauliflower....OMG good stuff!

#roastedcauliflowernewbestfriend
Closed Thread