3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   The Canada Thread - Vol. 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/287900-canada-thread-vol-2-a.html)

ChipnDip 04-02-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanneXo90 (Post 4976284)
Perfect.

So do you guys want to post your weights for today and I will keep them each Wednesday and will show a total?

Wednesday is my day too! I lost 3.5 this week, so I am starting at 219. It was great to break the 220's this week. And I love that my clinics scale weighs lighter than my one at home. Always gives me a surprise!

SusanneXo90 04-02-2014 09:04 PM

AWESOME JOB CHIPNDIP!!!! That is a great drop!!

I am just taking the current weights posted in each persons profile who wants to be a part of the May Long Weekend Challenge of 20 pounds (or close to) If these starting weights are different, let me know and I will adjust it! Good luck to everyone :)

STARTING WEIGHTS SO FAR:
ChipNDip: 219
SusanneXo90: 187
Sheriously: 180.5
Kaylynt: 193
nsesmith: 235

canadjineh 04-03-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheriously (Post 4976280)
Murphy's Law that my first time taking part in this Wednesday Weigh In thing, is the very first week that I lose NOTHING since I started January 13th. I'm not worried though, really. I have been right on protocol (with alternatives), and getting all my water, etc. BUT thankfully I have a scale that told me something interesting. Since I bought the scale 6 weeks ago, I have stayed exactly the same % of muscle...this past week I gained 2% muscle! I also lost 2% body fat!

So I think that should count for something!! :) Keeping positive.

YEEHAW!!! Reshaping happening... way to go, girl! :cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3:

Liana

SusanneXo90 04-07-2014 08:25 PM

How was everyone's weekend so far?

canadjineh 04-07-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanneXo90 (Post 4979726)
How was everyone's weekend so far?

Overworked & stressed - I won't get into it here, (posted on another thread lol) BUT I did good on my maintenance plan & still at "fighting weight." My hubby & I seem to try to pack so much in together on the weekends that I feel exhausted on Monday. Slept in today til 8 instead of 6:30. Had to go for a chiropractor adjustment - I have been lazy & putting my tune-up off for a couple months. Feeling better now with ice on my neck (old car accident c-spine issues) after my alignment. OH, it's so worth it for me - gone are those horrible headaches and temporomandibular joint pain. At least for another month or two.

Hope all you other canuck gals are on plan & keepin' it goin'.

Liana :coffee:

ElsaJt 04-07-2014 09:03 PM

WOW.. we have a Canada thread! That's pretty cool. I am on my 6th day and am cant wait for WI this Friday.

ChipnDip 04-07-2014 09:03 PM

Ran a luncheon today with pasta, salad and bread. The bread made me a little crazy and there wasn't any lettuce left over for me! I brought my veggies. Thank goodness I had a bar before it started because I didn't get to eat until 3:00. I do this event every year. This is the first year I have not felt completely beat afterwards. I guess running around all day with 30 pounds less on my body makes it that much easier!

Looking forward to WI this week. I'm feeling like I am having a good week.

canadjineh 04-09-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElsaJt (Post 4979758)
WOW.. we have a Canada thread! That's pretty cool. I am on my 6th day and am cant wait for WI this Friday.

:welcome3: ElsaJt

Your first official WI... how exciting!! Let us know how things go. There's also a good thread for "What Are You Eating IPeeps?" if you need some ideas and menu support.

Liana

Seeing as it's "Weigh-in Wednesday" for the gals on the challenge, I thought I'd just add mine... at 131.2 lbs today. My official biweekly weigh in with coach and my 'grad' photo for their Success Board happen on Monday the 14th. Have to plan the outfit... formfitting clothing so the change is obvious, but not sleazy, lol.

ChipnDip 04-09-2014 01:47 PM

Down 2.5 this week. Thought it would be higher than that but still good! TOM too so maybe I'll get a woosh next week?? A girl can hope anyway!

kaylynt 04-09-2014 03:27 PM

Lost 4.5 lbs this week and 4 inches. More than I thought with the pounds.

Sheriously 04-09-2014 04:18 PM

WOW, you're all doing so well! I'm happy to report that my "stall" lasted only one week. I lost 3.6 pounds since last week (when I had lost 0). YAY!!!!!!!

Rubygirl 04-09-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheriously (Post 4981122)
WOW, you're all doing so well! I'm happy to report that my "stall" lasted only one week. I lost 3.6 pounds since last week (when I had lost 0). YAY!!!!!!!

Yay!!

Rubygirl 04-09-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaylynt (Post 4981102)
Lost 4.5 lbs this week and 4 inches. More than I thought with the pounds.

YAY!!

Rubygirl 04-09-2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChipnDip (Post 4981056)
Down 2.5 this week. Thought it would be higher than that but still good! TOM too so maybe I'll get a woosh next week?? A girl can hope anyway!

Congrats!:D

Proudmama2maet 04-09-2014 06:56 PM

Welcome to ElsaJT and congrats to everyone that has lost this week! Sooo great! I had my WI today and lost 2.2 as well which I was thrilled with as last week was 0. The week prior, I was sooo hungry (TOM) and was worried that I was going to cheat because of those nasty cravings and she said that I could eat up to 4 packets a day..which I did this week and still lost. My coach told me that if I continue to eat 4 packets that I will still lose weight.. has anyone else been doing that? It sounds good as it gets rid of some of those gaps in my day where I get soo hungry but I'm wondering if others have been successful in losing weight with that many packets.

Have a great day everyone!