Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #76  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sweet4u View Post
hey Rainbow, do you count it as a restricted?
i do not....from what i understand anything under 9 grams of carbs is unrestricted and anything over is restricted and this has 8 so NON-RESTRICTED in my opinion!

ps...its pretty good too!!! and if you want to order form nashua now, you can use the code SPOOKY for free shipping on orders over 49 dollars instead of the usual requirement of 99 dollars.

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 10-29-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #77  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Hey IPeeps! It's been another day...Monday....le sigh...but it's over! My son gave me kisses on command tonight and we had a giggle fit every time...melts my heart! My days are pretty packed, but we are making it work.

Got my lunches ready for tomorrow...yes, I said lunchES - I have a chicken & purée and tuna salad, leave the house @ 8am, get home @ 8pm - long days need good nutrition! Going to sleep now, meeting up with a running group to do 6miles at 5:10am!
Old 10-30-2012, 01:32 AM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
You can't swing a cat around Northern Virginia without hitting at least 10 chiropractors selling IP. The clinic I go to is just for IP and they have a ton of all kinds of products- IP, every flavor of WF, and a ton of other 0/0/0 items. Don't know where you live, but I would check out their competition if I were you.

I should add that they charge the same as the online site (plain protein?) so it is nice to have the convenience and selection.
awesome. I don't like cats and imagining swinging them by their tails made me laugh!!! I know to an expression, but it's an awesome one!! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Yay, I got my old account back!! First day back on protocol and feeling great! I did IP in 2010, lost 53lbs, and have SEVERLY fallen off track but I am here to do it again, and do it right this time by phasing out properly!! One day at a time!!
Welcome back!!! You know you can do this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Hey IPeeps! It's been another day...Monday....le sigh...but it's over! My son gave me kisses on command tonight and we had a giggle fit every time...melts my heart! My days are pretty packed, but we are making it work.

Got my lunches ready for tomorrow...yes, I said lunchES - I have a chicken & purée and tuna salad, leave the house @ 8am, get home @ 8pm - long days need good nutrition! Going to sleep now, meeting up with a running group to do 6miles at 5:10am!
RUN like the wind LizRR!!! Road runner Lizzy!!!! Yahoo!!!!!
Closed Thread