Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #61  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoological26 View Post
Today I started IP I am not using a coach at the moment just on my own I hope I can stick to this
Many of us here are 'coachless'. Just visit often and feel free to ask any/all questions you may come up against.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #62  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by clh99002 View Post
Hey IPers!

Quick question-i did not receive much feedback on a thread I started earlier and was hoping to hear more responses...everyone must be playing in here today : Do you use measuring cups or a scale to measure your 2 cups of veggies?
measuring cups
Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Hey IPers!

Quick question-i did not receive much feedback on a thread I started earlier and was hoping to hear more responses...everyone must be playing in here today : Do you use measuring cups or a scale to measure your 2 cups of veggies?
I use a measuring cup. Just went to the dollar store and got two big plastic 4c measures.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclark View Post
Finally made it to One-derland....its wonderful
Wooooohoooooo congrats! Must feel sooo amazing! Well done!!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 236/216/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Hey IPers!

I do use a measuring cup. I want to be as accurate as possible, so the program will keep working. If I am out for lunch then of course I have to estimate, but at home or when making lunch to take to work I always measure.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #66  

Oh, and thanks for all the good wishes! I'll update everyone when I get home tonight, probably around 8. Much appreciated!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #67  

Good Afternoon! I just make a batch of cauliflower, celery, garlic puree and a red, green and jalapeño pepper puree. Besides adding to soup, what does everyone do with it? I seriously could eat it with a spoon, yummy!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Hey IPers!

I eyeball.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #69  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Wink Your IPTV News report

GOOOOOOD Morning from Hardy, BC

Your'e Dieter's forcast: Sunny and warm with a chance of unusual bananas!

Now for your TOP NEWS Headlines....

Every so often in the news, we like to do a special on different foods in the world. Today's special food is Bananas. While the Local IP dieter is not in favour of eating bananas, this morning we thought we would give you a list of unusual things you can do with a banana besides eating it. Here is our TOP 5 LIST :

1) You can simply place your banana in a bowl of liquid nitrogen(cause everyone has that around the house right?) and freeze your banana to extremely cold temperatures..and should you find yourself at a greek wedding where people are smashing plates. Simply pull out your banana and drop it on the floor and say OPA! Save a plate , kill a banana!

2) If Greek weddings arent a common occasion for you, then perhaps you could pull out the old classic peel trick. Simply un-peel your banana and throw away the insides. Take the peel and place on the lino floor of your workplace and wait for that evil boss of yours to "slip and slide"

3) If Greek weddings and evil bosses arent commonplace in your life, then how bout practicing safe protection before that wonderful cooking baking session you and your hot husband are going to have.. Simply hold the banana upright and place the "rubber" over the top of the banana and simply unroll it , ensuring a snug fit on the banana! Now you and your partner are ready to practice so GO! GO GO!!

4) IF you neither find yourself at a Greek wedding, pullling a prank on your boss or practicing for safe sexual intercourse, then why not use your banana as a new change purse... Simply cut a slit in the banana only down the middle..Slowly but surely squeeze out the insides and wash the pocket peel out...and now place your loose change inside the peel for a handy dandy little change purse and tape it up with duct tape(cause everything works better with a little duct tape)

5) And finally if you have found yourself at neither a Greek Wedding, or pulling a prank, practicing safe sex or cutting expenses by making a homemade change purse...then at the top of our list.. is a delicious facial mask.. Simply combine 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 mashed banana along with a tbsp of mayo(not WF) and a little bit of water along with 1/4 cup of coarse sea salt and mix it together and apply to face for a wonderful mask..and in five minutes later you will have a beautiful fresh face with a fresh banana smell!

This has been IPTV NEWS with your TOP 5 uses for the food of the day!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #70  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
Good morning all......... Just had to pop on here and vent a bit.... my second son will be sworn in at the end of Aug and will officially be a member of the Cdn Forces! He leaves on Sept 1 for basic training....that is my second son that has enlisted. Now.. I will have NO kids left at home... empty nest. And while I read some women CELEBRATE that... I cannot, and dont understand that concept?? I am THRILLED for him, for both of them..they have a secure, safe job, good wages, full benefits... will see the world... you WANT this for your kids...especially young men..right? You want to see them confident in themselves... and successful. I by no means wanted them living at home way into thier twenties ...so yes, I sound all mixed up. But now.......it will be just me and my boyfreind of 16 years... and it will be an adjustment for me. I will not dwell on this... I will try to keep busy...but i have to say... this has started to throw me into bursts of uncontrollable eating fits... while not huge amounts of carbs... still not avoiding them... bread, maybe a slice here and there... pizza? 1-2 slices... cheese and wine almost each evening!!!!! mostly cheese....... i feel ugly and horrible and sad.... i have not gone on the scale in about one week... but from my most controlled weight of 167 I have jumped to near 180. I am scared. Scared to totally let go and be in my fat clothes again... I know I am realizing this now... and this is a good sign as I can still stop it... but then my emotions get going again......... look at me going on and on...... probably putting some of you to sleep LOL...... anyways... I will get control of this disease of emotional eating... I will try my best... today is a new day. 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, light muscle milk and salad for lunch, fish and cucumbers for supper and will NOT have my cheese in the evening.... (will try hard anyways) and just have my protien cereal......... have a great day everyone... my apologies for the long post. I wish all of you much success, as it DOES work... thanks for listening
My oldest is only nine and I am already noticing how quickly he is growing up. I hope you are doing okay with your empty nest. Please let your boys know I'm proud of them for enlisting and choosing to defend their country and all of our freedoms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneepw View Post

Morning handsome
Good afternoon good looking! You just made my day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimcoachmomma View Post
Has anyone heard from Cadu or Darralyn?
No and I miss them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Well, This weekend was amazing, went off to our little Bavarian village here in Washington for my 1 year anniversary.
Happy anniversary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post

And tonight is WI - can y'all cross your fingers for me that I do make that 100lb milestone tonight? I need three pounds and I'm pretty sure I've got it but still - will take all the help I can get!!
Well I hope tonight is the night for you too. Even if it is not you look Fabulous, I love your new photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Good morning IP family! Thanks everyone for the nice comments yesterday. It’s been a loooong time since I felt good enough about myself to wear a dress like that.
You should feel great, you look absolutely stunning. Dankin, get used to it. You are a Super Hottie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Well it is official, I did not lose anything this week... all I know is that next week my loss is going to be awesome!
You keep sticking to the plan and you will be rewarded. I know you will do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoological26 View Post
Today I started IP I am not using a coach at the moment just on my own I hope I can stick to this
You can do this, you have a few hundred coaches right here on 3fc!

Quote:
Hey IPers!

When I measure I use a measuring cup. I eyeball it most of the time.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

I miss kaypix.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #72  

Have to say.... IPTV pretty gross today!! Like OMG using bananas as dildos??? Come on!! Yuck. Not on this forum
Old 08-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 192/145/145

Height: 5'3

Can we have i can't believe it's not butter spray? It says no calories on the back of the bottle. What about this Chocolite stuff i found? 35 calories, 2 grams of fat, 8 carbs, 6 grand of fiber, and 1g of sugar alcohol. The pic is attached
Old 08-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #74  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post

You keep sticking to the plan and you will be rewarded. I know you will do it.
Thanks Vet, I have no other choice, got to be 100%, it is the only way to roll!

Last edited by shathom; 08-07-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 236/216/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
And tonight is WI - can y'all cross your fingers for me that I do make that 100lb milestone tonight? I need three pounds and I'm pretty sure I've got it but still - will take all the help I can get!!
Sending the whoosh fairy your way! Your transformation is just incredible and inspiring!
Closed Thread