Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #181  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
I have been losing some hair for a few weeks now, not too concerned though, I can see the baby hairs growing back - the process is just like after I had my son. It makes sense with all the hormone craziness we are subjected to melting all this fat away!

I have to say, I was "this" close to being kicked out of the 100% club...for some reason the urge to pig out was strong in me this afternoon. We had thunderstorm warnings here today so I stayed in with my son and started going stir crazy, bored eating urges. I had a 4th packet, but it was workout day. I am back from the gym and still 100%
Good girl!!!! I had some terrible hunger cravings today too!!! But stuck to my guns, I'm not failing!! I AM NOT FAILING. You did awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
good for you for hanging in ther Lizz. You are almost done. Lets get this done my friend.
Isn't Ishbels quote THE BEST!!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 11:08 PM   #182  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Mine started coming out by the handfull after 4 months. It's still falling out but at a much slower rate. It's also growing back pretty quickly. Unfortunately most of the new ones are coming in gray! I'm not too upset about the hair loss because I have incredibly thick hair. I'd say I'm losing about the same amount that I did after each of my pregnancies.
I can sympathize with the gray hair too. Then again in my family everyone starts to gray by their mid 20's, so I was coloring forever. Finally stopped fighting the beast a couple of years ago and now I'm a natural salt and pepper girl, well actually more salt than pepper these days.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Default WI today

Hope everyone had a great OP day, I had WI today, 3.4 lbs! I just calculated total since I started on Feb 22, 2012, 57.2 lbs. and 52.25 inches, I LOVE IP!!
Old 06-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #184  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Good girl!!!! I had some terrible hunger cravings today too!!! But stuck to my guns, I'm not failing!! I AM NOT FAILING!!
I wasn't even hungry really, it was more just bored eating urges...an old trigger of mine. Luckily I had my 4th packet and made it to the gym early enough for a little cardio before my weightlifting class. The workout killed any binge eating urge I had - came home to hubby grilling fajitas and green onions and had a pretty great meal from a pretty hot hubby!

I have learned that I need to leave the house in the afternoon to not only let my son play and burn off energy, I also sneak in some walking, and avoid the bored eating urge! We stayed in because of thunderstorm warnings and it never even rained!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I can sympathize with the gray hair too. Then again in my family everyone starts to gray by their mid 20's, so I was coloring forever. Finally stopped fighting the beast a couple of years ago and now I'm a natural salt and pepper girl, well actually more salt than pepper these days.
Yeah, my hairs grew back in gray after my son and I can see more white ones growing back in now. I've never colored my hair, if I start I know there's no going back...hoping to make it to 40 before my first dye job...only 2 more years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
Hope everyone had a great OP day, I had WI today, 3.4 lbs! I just calculated total since I started on Feb 22, 2012, 57.2 lbs. and 52.25 inches, I LOVE IP!!
Great WI! And that's over 4 feet you've lost!
Old 06-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I just love seeing who everyone is with their pics....its great putting faces with words and names...Thanks for all who post their pics
I'm still trying to figure out how to put my progress pictures together, I would have had them up already if I knew what I was doing..
Old 06-13-2012, 12:46 AM   #186  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Just wanted to say good morning and HOLLY CRAP wuv...you sure are looking skinny
I said the same thing when I looked at this new picture.....scary.....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
WOW, look at those collarbones!
I know right? My mom and I were talking, if it wouldn't be for my extra skin I would be skinny......lol
Old 06-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #187  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Wow Lisa....your pic....congrats girl you look great! Damn you ladies have impressed me so much. Thanks for that!

Last edited by Longhorn Energy; 06-13-2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Cant spell...
Old 06-13-2012, 02:58 AM   #188  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

just testing out my new signiture... lets see if this worked
Old 06-13-2012, 02:59 AM   #189  

sorry just one more time... I hope the picture is right side up this time!!
Old 06-13-2012, 03:51 AM   #190  

What a busy weekend I had! I got off work early on Friday and drove to Anchorage with my mom (365 miles one way). Since Fairbanks doesnt have a lot to offer for wedding dresses we decided to make the trip. Boy am I glad we did, I found a wedding dress within my budget!!
I was able to stay OP, I think one of the restaurants we went to put butter in my veggies, I hope that wont throw me off too much. I brought a bunch of packets and some fresh veggies in a cooler bag since the hotel we stayed in had a minnie fridge. We really got the caddy room, it was huge!!
I was also able to go clothes shopping, YEAY!!
It was my moms birthday so i took her out to a really fancy dinner and I was still able to stay OP... proud of myself, I was worried!
Walking past Auntie Annes Pretzels 5 or 6 times was REALLY hard for me, but i did it!

Funny story....
When we left Anchorage on Sunday it was time for me to have a packet and some veggies, so I asked my mom to mix me a chocolate drink (she is in maintenance, way to go mom!). It all started off well until KABLOOEY!!! She hadnt gotten the lid to pop on completely so there we are headed out of Anchorage with chocolate drink all over us, all over the car, all over everything!! I look back on it now and it was pretty halarious looking at my moms face covered in chocolate drink. The car cleaned up pretty well, but our clothes on the other hand didnt fair so well....

Looking forward to my WI this week since I missed WI on Saturday as I was out of town. Hope you all have a beautiful OP day!!
(sorry for the long post)
Old 06-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #191  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Haha, the truth for the most part is I guess...

For asperagus, I cut a bunch up one night and for me, the bigger stalks is normally what I buy, it takes 6 to 8 stalks to make a cup.

The cauliflower and broccoli I just eyeball...I know that the veggies contain some carbs, but Im not worried about eating too much veggies, and I know I am usually over my 4 cups a day
Ha Ha.... Thanks!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #192  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Getting ready for D2 of P2. A little unprepared yesterday, but made it through.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:29 AM   #193  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Have a great 100% OP day everyone.

Yesterday I took a tumble (graceful me went *** over tea kettle not so gracefully) when out walking during my lunch break. I tripped on a piece of side walk. My thumbs hurt...the right one is very swollen and my right hip is going to have a heck of a bruise. I think am more irritated at myself than actually hurt.

Today my DH and I go to our clinic to talk at the open house. To give our IP perspective and tips. One of my tips is definitely for people to join this forum for support and recipe ideas. You all rock!

By the way...I think you can call me a kale junkie now too. Thank you for all the tips on how best to make kale chips. That is hitting my "crunchy" craving.

Have a wonderful day! To everyone with WIs...best wishes!
Old 06-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #194  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Friends,
Good to see your faces today!! It seems overcast and rainy here in Spokane today; this is typical June weather, we don't get summer until July lately! Oh well I will quit bellyaching! I want to wish you all a 100% OP day today!
I was super hungry at about 4:30 yesterday so I rushed home from work and ate an early dinner and had my snack early; but I did well for the rest of the weekend!
I stayed the same at my work WI yesterday; I was dissapointed; but at least I didn't gain. I have cut out all restricteds and am measuring more careufully; I was eyeballing most things and think maybe I was getting sloppy. So my plan this week is to clean things up!!
Love you all and wish you all the very best!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #195  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Ishbel, thanks for bumping the Hair Loss thread. It was informative and I hope I will not go bald!

I lost 2# at WI yesterday! I love this diet. Working my way down the 190's! I really need to get into the groove of summertime & rework my eating schedule.

I hope everyone has a great day! Keep it up loosers!
Closed Thread