Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #136  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I just love seeing who everyone is with their pics....its great putting faces with words and names...Thanks for all who post their pics
Old 06-12-2012, 12:07 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 174.8/170.4/130

Height: 5'3

Thanks so much for the advice/ thoughts. I will be sure to take my potassium and sea salt daily. I admit the sea salt intake has been lacking a bit, I'm not typically a "salt" user...so need to be mindful of this.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:12 AM   #138  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I just love seeing who everyone is with their pics....its great putting faces with words and names...Thanks for all who post their pics
Speaking of faces Wuv! Yours is the great American shrinking face!! Love the new picture!! You lost those last 5 lbs last week off your face! You are so inspiring!!! And beautiful too.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #139  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Speaking of faces Wuv! Yours is the great American shrinking face!! Love the new picture!! You lost those last 5 lbs last week off your face! You are so inspiring!!! And beautiful too.
AWWWWW.....thank you
Old 06-12-2012, 12:35 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Ok so figured out how to get a picture in my signature but it is huge. I will try to find a program to resize it and will change it once I do. This picture is from my 40th birthday in August 2011...pretty much the same weight I started IP at on April 6, 2012. I had been desperately stuck at that weight and couldn't get it to budge despite my very active lifestyle and what I thought was a very healthy eating habit. (This picture is taken at the top of a mountain...I wanted to climb St. Mary's Peak for my 40th and conquer it...I did it! I am doing it again this year and probably far more comfortably.) I know know I was balanced...that would make me think I am going to rock maintenance. Anyways this is the most current picture I have that isn't me in my Viking SCA garb. My apron dress really hides me.....so I opted to share this one. I will take current pictures when I hit my 1/2 way there point...probably 2 weeks out...I hope!

Got it resized! Have a wonderful OP day everyone!

Last edited by Meadow Wheeler; 06-12-2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #141  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Ishbel how are you doing in maintenance? Is it hard to find the balance? I am very nervous about maintenance and being able to keep the weight off. Even though I have been eating the phase 1 way for 4 months I still look at it as a diet and that it will end and I will be able to eat again later. That thinking has kept me op this long. but now that I am nearing goal I feel I better change my attitude to keep this weight off in fear of going back to my old eating habits.

Sewingmomma, northernfawn.. I love your new pics. Everyone is looking great!
Old 06-12-2012, 07:33 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Everyone is looking great!
Cadu...your newest profile picture is WOW! You are looking great too!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #143  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Happy Tuesday, boy the pics that are being posted are astounding! The changes are jaw dropping, you guys look sooooo good I need to take some head shots to post online Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernfawn View Post
Very noticeable change - well done so far, you'll be at goal in no time at all
Love seeing you! Great picture! Love seeing my new friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
I am already considering revising my goal down from 140 to 135. I am not sure that my maintenance is going to look much different than Phase 1. I am really happy with what I am eating and how I am feeling. So yep....right there with ya.
I, too worry about maintenance; phase one is so easy really you don't have to think. I want to stay phase one forever! I like seeing your before picture but I bet you are looking pretty hot about now; would love to see a NOW picture of you!

Quote:
I love seeing all the faces too! Especially you "au naturale" you are truly a beauty, Lisa!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Ishbel how are you doing in maintenance? Is it hard to find the balance? I am very nervous about maintenance and being able to keep the weight off. Even though I have been eating the phase 1 way for 4 months I still look at it as a diet and that it will end and I will be able to eat again later. That thinking has kept me op this long. but now that I am nearing goal I feel I better change my attitude to keep this weight off in fear of going back to my old eating habits.

Sewingmomma, northernfawn.. I love your new pics. Everyone is looking great!
Amen to that one! I do not want to go back to the past eating habits more than anything! I was super depressed when food was controlling me and have been so much happier having control on this program (except the bars lol). Love you and wish you the very best!! You are such an inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Happy Tuesday, boy the pics that are being posted are astounding! The changes are jaw dropping, you guys look sooooo good I need to take some head shots to post online Have a great day everyone!
Love seeing you! You are such a ray of Sunshine!!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

What a great morning seeing new pictures of people! It just feels like I know you when I can see your faces! This is great, keep the pictures coming.
Speaking of pictures I don't seem to have the right program for putting my pictures side by side. Carol or Wuv could I impose on either of you to do it for me for the latest pic I put in my Avatar?
Thanks everyone! Love you!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #146  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
What a great morning seeing new pictures of people! It just feels like I know you when I can see your faces! This is great, keep the pictures coming.
Speaking of pictures I don't seem to have the right program for putting my pictures side by side. Carol or Wuv could I impose on either of you to do it for me for the latest pic I put in my Avatar?
sure thing! I am going to PM you my email....just email me the 3 pics and I'll do it for you
Old 06-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #147  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Darralyn email me all 3 pics.

Hee hee heee Wuv beat me to it.

Last edited by Cadu; 06-12-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: slow to respond
Old 06-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #148  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Default Please Advise;

Hi everyone!!

For breakfast I added a Tbsp of WF Chocolate syrup to my cappuccino drink mix & it was FANTASTIC!!!

My question is... Is WF only to be used on "occasion" and/or treats? Even though it is 0/0/0 ~ It makes the drinks sooooooo good it's making me nervous

Thanks & have a great day
Old 06-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #149  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswood2012 View Post
Hi everyone!!

For breakfast I added a Tbsp of WF Chocolate syrup to my cappuccino drink mix & it was FANTASTIC!!!

My question is... Is WF only to be used on "occasion" and/or treats? Even though it is 0/0/0 ~ It makes the drinks sooooooo good it's making me nervous

Thanks & have a great day
Depends on what your coach tells you. My coach told me that I could have the whole bottle if I wanted too, of course, I would not do that.....I would use it in moderation. Don't be nervous, you will be fine
Old 06-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #150  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Depends on what your coach tells you. My coach told me that I could have the whole bottle if I wanted too, of course, I would not do that.....I would use it in moderation. Don't be nervous, you will be fine
Thanks so much Wuv & by the way YOU look AWESOME!!!
Closed Thread