Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #31  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Surprise, surprise I lost 2.0 this week.. I guess my scale is a piece of junk lol. better to not even weigh at home.

Thanks for all the well wishes this morning.. it worked!
Good luck on all WI's
Old 05-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #32  
Elissa

S/C/G: 191/145/135

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning, today is day 3 of my re-start - so far so good, I hope ketosis finds me soon!!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #33  
Started IP 5-1-15

S/C/G: 210/196/160

Height: 5'5

Here is to hoping the Whoosh fairy visits everyone this week. It is gloomy here in MD too but I will create my own sunshine inside my office! Have a great week and make some good choices for those of us celebrating Mothers Day this week!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #34  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking Cha cha cha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekc14 View Post
I had that several weeks including one stint for 3 weeks straight!! But, once the weight loss started up again it kept going and going. Hang in there!!

I've started adding spinach, WF Choc syrup, and choc stevia flavoring to my IP Chocolate shakes in a blender than chops it so fine I can't tell it's there other than the color. It's almost a complete meal...well, actually on IP it is.

That's awesome prettyone! You're such a great support for others too!! Congrats

Try to go a few days without the bars and drink lots of water, make IP shakes for meals with veggies in them. Also, go on a 1-2 hour walk. You may be retaining fluid, etc. and these things help to release it.
You look great.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #35  
Tripmama

Default Happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Surprise, surprise I lost 2.0 this week.. I guess my scale is a piece of junk lol. better to not even weigh at home.

Good luck on all WI's
Whoot whoot!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post

Good luck on all WI's
Well, dog gone your lying scales! Glad you saw that weight loss!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Start of another day - first WI tomorrow - am excited and hope I see results. My goal is to be down 4. Crazy busy at work for the next two weeks with weird hours, so that is going to be a bit of a challenge. I'm going to have to be creative. have a great day everyone!
Good luck on your first WI, I am guessing it should go well as the first week you usually drop a good number of pounds. Just do what I do one day at a time.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #38  
Tripmama

Default You've got this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Good morning all!! Just reading everyone's posts and support for others; I love this site!!

Just getting up and getting ready for my day and I cannot start any day any more without coming here and reading all your posts! Does this mean I am addicted? lol

Just want to wish everyone well and that you all have great energy and will power to fight the food addiction demons! This is what I wish for myself as well; to stay 100% OP. Which so far I have. I am scared to death to slip or cheat; I really cannot be a failure again. I have struggled with weight my whole life and really cannot afford to do this anymore. It has become a matter of health and longevity and I really want to live fully!
Take care and bless you all!
It is a good, no, great addiction! No need to be scared, you are in control of everything that goes into your mouth. Stop the struggle here and now. Get thin and stay strong. We will all do it together.

Have a great day everyone. I am going to watch my triplets present their senior projects. Then it is the down hill slide to graduation.

Last edited by Tripmama; 05-09-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #39  
Tripmama

BTW just putting this out there in the universe...I am hoping for a five pound loss this week...WI is Friday. Wish me luck...please.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 216/201/140

Height: 5'4

I can't help but weigh myself every day. I think it keeps me on track for the day better, but anyone else weigh at home every day? Thoughts?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #41  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansMama3 View Post
I can't help but weigh myself every day. I think it keeps me on track for the day better, but anyone else weigh at home every day? Thoughts?
I'm the same way. I like seeing that number go down every day. But when my weight loss slows down, I may have to hide the scale.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 220 / see ticker / 140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansMama3 View Post

I was weighing myself everyday until it was suggested on here that I not do that. I do still break out the scale and weigh myself occasionally but I am going to try to stop that as well. I weighed myself yesterday and today and the scale said I went up .5 pound ... now I know I was 100% OP yesterday and I know that weight fluctuations are normal ... But honestly I have been SO cranky ever since seeing that. So for me the scale is going back away. It is a tough thing to do ... I know that my reasoning for checking at home is that Because I WI in the afternoon ... and because I am dressed and haven't been great about paying attention to what I wear on WI days the clothes are accounting for some of the loss (whether creating a larger loss or vice versa) and I want to eliminate that by weighing myself at home where that isn't a factor. BUT after the crankyness of today over what I KNOW is a minimal change I think it needs to end. For me anyway.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 216/201/140

Height: 5'4

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole3 View Post
I was weighing myself everyday until it was suggested on here that I not do that. I do still break out the scale and weigh myself occasionally but I am going to try to stop that as well. I weighed myself yesterday and today and the scale said I went up .5 pound ... now I know I was 100% OP yesterday and I know that weight fluctuations are normal ... But honestly I have been SO cranky ever since seeing that. So for me the scale is going back away. It is a tough thing to do ... I know that my reasoning for checking at home is that Because I WI in the afternoon ... and because I am dressed and haven't been great about paying attention to what I wear on WI days the clothes are accounting for some of the loss (whether creating a larger loss or vice versa) and I want to eliminate that by weighing myself at home where that isn't a factor. BUT after the crankyness of today over what I KNOW is a minimal change I think it needs to end. For me anyway.
It's like breaking an addiction! I will give it a go. Maybe decrease to once in between weigh ins, but you're right, the other day I was up a pound and was totally bummed. Oh the relationship with that darn scale!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

I found myself slipping on the EVOO so for the last couple days I have been making certain I get it by taking a shot of this stuff. All I have to say is BLAHH, it is much better to have it with some veggies and spices. Plain is just nasty and the water chaser is not doing it any favors.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:28 AM   #45  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekc14 View Post
I had that several weeks including one stint for 3 weeks straight!! But, once the weight loss started up again it kept going and going. Hang in there!!

I've started adding spinach, WF Choc syrup, and choc stevia flavoring to my IP Chocolate shakes in a blender than chops it so fine I can't tell it's there other than the color. It's almost a complete meal...well, actually on IP it is.

That's awesome prettyone! You're such a great support for others too!! Congrats

Try to go a few days without the bars and drink lots of water, make IP shakes for meals with veggies in them. Also, go on a 1-2 hour walk. You may be retaining fluid, etc. and these things help to release it.
You look beautiful. I like the new dress.

I will have to dig the blender out and try the spinach. I brought my omelet with me to work to cook up for lunch. It is my favorite.
Closed Thread