Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #16  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Well I've been able to confirm weight gain lowers T a d low T increases weight gain. So I assume loosing weight increases T. I'm feeling better and things are working better.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:17 AM   #17  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Thanks Oojoy. The one I go to is right at the Branch Aven metro station that was the closest one I could fine. I can give you the information if you would like. They always have start up seminars, let me know.
That's not too bad. Yeah, give me the info, if you don't mind. Thanks
Old 05-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Good morning everybody! it's a cool, beautiful sunny blue morning here...

I can't believe how quickly an hour passes...I just tried to catch up on some posts from yesterday and I haven't even had breakfast yet! Need to get my butt up and start working...

Have finally planned for my first favorite Mexican restaurant meal on Monday, can't wait. Going to start bringing up stuff for the garage sale today, get more paint, make the signs for the sale, etc. I hope I make some money on this...it'll help pay off the IP bills!

Good luck on all your WI's and hope you have a terrific day! I don't seem to be able to keep up with everybody right now, but you all inspire me so much! The hard work, enthusiasm and support here is contagious!
Old 05-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #19  
Started IP 5/4/2012

S/C/G: 170.8 / 155.6 / 135

Height: 5'2"

Morning All! Starting day 6 today and still feeling great. My hubby is finally home after being gone for 8 days and I can feel the stress leaving me :-) 4 active kids is tough to handle on my own, not sure how all the single parents out there do it! My first WI is Friday afternoon and I can't wait to see my progress! Hubby starts his IP plan then too and it will be great to be doing this together!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all! No big challenges today- just the normal stress from work, running around, etc. Hope everyone has a great day!

LOVE the support here! I appreciate all of you!

Oh, WI is tomorrow. I am finally hoping for a bigger loss than last week. After my conference a couple of weeks ago, it has taken my body a while to get back into the weight loss mode. I have been persevering and it is finally starting to pay off.

Bye!
Old 05-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #21  
Started IP April 19, 2012

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7"

Checking to see if I have my ticker!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #22  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Wink Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good Morning

Today is WI # 12 I weighed myself this morning and the scale didnt move for me this week. I could tell that I was not feeling any thinner this week. This will be the first week that I dont lose but I know that it happens and I was waiting for it. We will see what the clinic scale says this morning maybe it will surprise me with a little bit. lol.

Have a great day.. I will check back in after WI
Old 05-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 178/144/135

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Good Morning

Today is WI # 12 I weighed myself this morning and the scale didnt move for me this week. I could tell that I was not feeling any thinner this week. This will be the first week that I dont lose but I know that it happens and I was waiting for it. We will see what the clinic scale says this morning maybe it will surprise me with a little bit. lol.

Have a great day.. I will check back in after WI
Isn't it funny that we can 'feel' if we are lighter or not. The best thing that has helped me through the last 4 weeks... is NOT having that dreaded scale. It had the ability to make or break my day. Such a powerful little piece of equipment they are. Shake it off.... when we look at the overall picture the odd week of low loses or no lose compared to the great weeks - the scale still tips in our positive direction. Have a great day
Old 05-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 View Post
That's not too bad. Yeah, give me the info, if you don't mind. Thanks
Singer Chiropractic Center
4701 Old Soper Road
Camp Springs (MD)

Contact info

Sally Nash
301-449-3330

Operating Hours

MONDAY: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
TUESDAY: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WEDNESDAY: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
THURSDAY: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
FRIDAY: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
SATURDAY: Closed
SUNDAY: Closed
Old 05-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #25  
Restart IP 10/19/2013

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Quote:
Good Morning

Today is WI # 12 I weighed myself this morning and the scale didnt move for me this week.
I had that several weeks including one stint for 3 weeks straight!! But, once the weight loss started up again it kept going and going. Hang in there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Good morning.
Have a great day. No time for my omelet. Just finished up a nice IP chocolate shake with ice.
I've started adding spinach, WF Choc syrup, and choc stevia flavoring to my IP Chocolate shakes in a blender than chops it so fine I can't tell it's there other than the color. It's almost a complete meal...well, actually on IP it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
NSV I went shopping yesterday something I havent done for myself in a VERY long time and was surprised at being able to fit in clothes that didnt start with a 2_. That felt great and a 1x even fit a lil big. Im so happy and Im loving this journey with great rewards. Keep up the good work all and take the ride to success.
That's awesome prettyone! You're such a great support for others too!! Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySebetka View Post
AHH!
However, I'm confused about the fact that I gained weight for what seems to be no reason this week... I was down to 206 and jumped back up to 208. I'm wondering if its stress from finals, work, and my grad party. I also could be using too many Atkins bars. For some reason, I can't seem to break 205!! ARG, its so frustrating!

Any advice?
Try to go a few days without the bars and drink lots of water, make IP shakes for meals with veggies in them. Also, go on a 1-2 hour walk. You may be retaining fluid, etc. and these things help to release it.

Last edited by sekc14; 05-09-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekc14 View Post
That's awesome prettyone! You're such a great support for others too!! Congrats.
Thanks sekc14, all of my clothes are getting big (no complaints) just needed to do something for me for a change. I always make sure everyone else has and I just settle for that I have but that had to change and I feel great about it.

Last edited by prettyone; 05-09-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Start of another day - first WI tomorrow - am excited and hope I see results. My goal is to be down 4. Crazy busy at work for the next two weeks with weird hours, so that is going to be a bit of a challenge. I'm going to have to be creative. have a great day everyone!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Good morning all!! Just reading everyone's posts and support for others; I love this site!!

Just getting up and getting ready for my day and I cannot start any day any more without coming here and reading all your posts! Does this mean I am addicted? lol

Just want to wish everyone well and that you all have great energy and will power to fight the food addiction demons! This is what I wish for myself as well; to stay 100% OP. Which so far I have. I am scared to death to slip or cheat; I really cannot be a failure again. I have struggled with weight my whole life and really cannot afford to do this anymore. It has become a matter of health and longevity and I really want to live fully!
Take care and bless you all!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

So great to see people checking, posting news, etc. it means we are starting our day conscious of our eating plan and aware of our goals!! I love seeing fellow IPers checking in!

A beautiful day here! I plan to do some spring house cleaning. I am not a good housekeeper so spring cleaning is like a big deal! I also want to do some trimming of bushes and stuff in the yard. The Cardinals scored six runs last night, so we get cheap coffee at the local coffe stop. I got up early for a cup of Joe. Normally, I like regular coffee but got blueberry flavored today. Whaaaa?? I must be missing fruit!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Good morning from North Wales, PA - rainy and humid today. Which is better than rainy and cold! I had my first weigh in on Monday (it was actually WI#2; I was traveling for WI#1.) I was -8. I've been OP every day. My son's high school graduation is coming and I'm already trying to plan some things in the menu I can eat. I figure I will snack on veggies through the day and slowly get my intake that way.

Have a great day everyone wherever you are!
Closed Thread