Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #166  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Super bright orange
Festive! That's a nice idea for a 'reward' though. I think I'm going to treat myself to a massage when I finally drop 15 lbs...which should be next week. I seem to be pokey in the weight loss... but it's coming - slow but sure.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #167  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
You could try "baking cookies"
Lol, baking cookies solves everything!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 258.4/163.6/168.4

Height: 5' 3"

Today my 10 year old son hugged me and said " hey! My arms fit all the way around you!". It was the first time ever. I LOVE this diet!! 100% OP every day!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Happy almost Friday my friends!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #170  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 164/137/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Good morning IP family!

I woke up with blood in my urine this morning. I'm pretty scared. (I'm notoriously a big wimp with anything medical.) Will call my doctor at 9:00 and hope to be seen today. A quick google search shows a higher incidence of UTI or kidney infections with high protein diets. Believe it or not, my biggest concern is that the doctor may tell me to stop IP cold turkey! I really, really don't want to stop in a manner that will make me gain back everything I've lost! I'm hoping that, if anything, they let me phase off properly. I know, I know.... I'm probably worrying about the wrong thing..... or even worrying needlessly. I'm just a mess this morning, almost on the verge of panic.

Wishing everyone a great day.
Good Luck. I've had several UTI's with blood and they are horrible. Have you been getting all your water in? I was just thinking I haven't had one since I started and was wondering if it was because of all the water. Hopefully it will be a quick fix.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakegirl View Post
Today my 10 year old son hugged me and said " hey! My arms fit all the way around you!". It was the first time ever. I LOVE this diet!! 100% OP every day!
Now that is sweet!!! It is the best NSV you could possibly have.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #172  
Pacific Northwest Loser

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer73 View Post
Hey all - was wondering what your thoughts were on making your onions translucent for eating instead of carmelizing... is this ok? (Sorry if it is answered somewhere else in the forums)
I've been sauteeing onions my whole time and seem to be doing just fine. I eat them in my eggs, in my soups, in my dinners, with fish etc.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
So...I realized today I'm not really "on" IP, since I'm using Atkins shakes and Wonderslim shake/pudding mixes, bars and soup stuff, but I'm still losing. I'm doing it this way to save money since I can't afford $75/week in just my breakfast/lunch/snack food PLUS the cost of dinner (being on a tight budget sucks, but my health is worth it)...her'es my question, my Atkins shake in the morning has 160 cal, 9g fat, 5g carb and 15g protein...I think it's higher fat than the IP stuff, is this going to severely hinder me do you think? It doesn't help I like the taste of Atkins more, and its cheaper...
Not sure if anyone answered this , it was quite far back in the posts.
Just wanted to say many people are not using IP products and are going fine. There are threads about alternative products.

Pat
Old 05-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Isn't it great when even our kids notice the loss.

Last edited by rvingprincess; 05-03-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #175  
Pacific Northwest Loser

Quote:
Now that's cool! Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:40 PM   #176  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 164/137/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer73 View Post
Good morning ladies! This is my first post here and I'm really excited I found this site. I just had my 5th weigh in yesterday and the scale didn't move one bit

I lost about an inch (which is good ) but I'm a little down in the dumps. Is it normal to go a week without any loss? My weight loss has been as follows:

w1= -7
w2= -3.1
w3= -3.2
w4= -4.1
w5= -0

There was absolutely no cheating either.... I'm bumming a little but I'm not discouraged ---- yet.
Yup, it's normal. Keep it up and you will see it eventually. Don't cave! You're doing great. You're numbers are fantastic!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #177  
Pacific Northwest Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
So frustrated right now. I feel like I am all over the place. I have a good coach, but she is odd to talk to, can't explain it. She told me I only lost 2 lbs this last week because I had the big "c" well that night I had the big "d" so bad that I was in the bathroom 5 times with just water pouring out. 1 time before that with it normal and then again a normal one the next morning. Here it is 2 days later and no budge on the scale. So it isn't the big c. I follow everything to a t so I don't know why I still haven't seen results. I still am hungry all the time, even after adding a few salads, two eggs and sometimes an extra packet. Then I get upset over what I can eat and what others are told. I have been having red pepper a few times a week and then told no, can't do that. Same thing with cabbage. Had that twice, but now told nope, you suck. AGH!!

I feel so bad, I had to leave work early because we had a baby shower and I just couldn't be in there. It is going to be hard these next 3 weeks. I have two teacher appreciation lunches, four dinners, a carnival tomorrow and a parents breakfast. If my WI goes good this week and it budges then it will help me stay focused and on track. On top of all that I will be hosting two get togethers because my BIL is coming in from Japan. Oh me, oh my!

WOW, I didn't realize I was being so negative. I am usually always a happy person and lately no one wants to be my friend and now I can see why! Sorry. I will try to put myself in a better mood and be more positive!! is that better??!!!!!!!!!!!
I eat cabbage and red pepper. In fact I eat red pepper almost every day!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #178  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Lmbo! Y'all have me laughing so hard about "baking cookies". At first I was like, wow how do they know I always baked to relax, and then I remembered what it was. Haha! Thanks for the smile!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #179  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 View Post
Lol, baking cookies solves everything!
Hehe, cookies...hehe totally get the reference but man it makes me chuckle
Old 05-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #180  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Hi Peeps!

The doctor thinks it a UTI and we'll know for sure tomorrow when the lab results come back. In the meantime he prescribed an antibiotic.
Glad that's all it was, as yucky as they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Hi All! I had no problems eating out for lunch; it was quite easy. Just ordered ceasar salad, no dressing, cheese or croutons. The gal thought I was nuts but brought me lemon wedges, olive oil and dijon mustard. it was a pretty tasty salad. After I got back to my car I had an IP bar and felt super full.
Afterward I treated my self to a pedicure (for my 5 lb loss yesterday and my wonderful A1c test). So now I have adorable toes.
Happy to hear your lunch turned out well and nothing better than a pedicure. In fact I think I will get one tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
You could try "baking cookies"
ROFL !!
Closed Thread