Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 255/182/150

Height: 5' 3"

Morning everyone I am down another 3lbs this week and guess what I am finally out of the 200's yippie. I am so pleased after the weekend I had with a really sick brother who I am his healthcare proxy. I did not eat off my plan and all my family went above and beyond to help me through his admission. I was determined to stay 100%. In the past my coping would have been the vending machines. I am so grateful thanks everyone! Nancy
Old 05-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #77  

I have a question a few weeks ago someone posted where you can order ideal protein on line. The prices are cheaper and free shipping. Help Nancy
Old 05-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

I had some bad C, yes. miserable.

I take psyllium fiber every day. I put Miralax in it sometimes also. Plenty of ice cubes, Mio and a straw. Breakfast of champions. I am not always regular, but very much better. I hope you can find something that works. When I was in the midst of it, I had to use Fleets enemas and suppositories to rescue the situation!!

NSV--getting ready to go out. Put on some make up. Ready for the blush. Holy Max Factor, Batman! Cheekbones! Actually had a landmarks as to where to put it!

Then...I put a new-to-me wide belt on top of my blouse. Unheard of!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #79  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Lots of good number out there. My IP clinic bought a new scale so I can start doing WI there, that will save me a trip to my MD once a week. I did my first WI at the clinic and thought it was #6 but it was only #5. My IP Doc said she thought I could keep a 25# a month pace up through summer. That would be FREAKING AWESOME. I will be happy with 20# a month. I could be down a full size person (150#) by the end of summer.

Have I told ya I love IP and 3fc!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortcake224 View Post
Hi All, Hate to be on a down note but I have been struggling for this past week. Don't know if I should stop the program. I am having severe issues with the "Big C", and I am miserable. I have had to take citrate magnesium last week and this week I took ducolax. The clinic I go to recommended lower bowel cleanse, but that did not work at all. I have had by gallbladder out for almost 30 years, and the pain is feeling almost like an attack. Has anyone else experienced this?
Hi, i've been dealing with major C issues since starting IP. I tried everything and lately was taking 4 floralax, 2 novilax and 4 probiotics a day and still wasn't going regularly. This past week i got the Dieter's tea and holly cow its amazing. The past 2 days i've cut out all other products and am still going and even had to cut the tea to twice a day vs 3 times. So i strongly suggest you buy it (i only found it at a healthfood store).
Old 05-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #81  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
NSV--getting ready to go out. Put on some make up. Ready for the blush. Holy Max Factor, Batman! Cheekbones! Actually had a landmarks as to where to put it!
hehe love the spinoff from Batman...I think I had cheekbones...once ... a long long time ago...
Old 05-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 195.0/172.8/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
From what I've read on here, it's quite normal to have a week of low or no loss while your body adjusts. Bear in mind that you're still averaging 3.48 lbs/week weight loss on average. You're doing great! Hang in there. I'm just going into week 6 too, and am averaging 2.84 lbs lost/wk. I'm envious! LOL. But I've really come to believe that we have to take the long view on this weight loss journey, and not sweat the individual WIs too much.

Thanks so much for the reply. I will try to take your feedback wisely regarding the WIs. It's nice to see someone with similar stats on the same week Keep up the great work yourself seester!!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #83  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning everyone!

Today is WI #3 at 11:00. I'm so excited (can you imagine being excited to get on a scale???). I will check in later. Have a great OP day.

Shelia
Just got back from WI, lost another 5 lbs, that makes 22.5 lost in 3 weeks!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #84  
Restart IP 05/19/14

S/C/G: 370/349/150

Quote:
That's great!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #85  

Quote:
Great job! I love getting on the scale now. Thank god for ideal protein
Old 05-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 195.0/172.8/150

Quote:
THAT'S AMAZING!!! Congrats!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 220 / see ticker / 140

Height: 5'4"

Did awesome at WI# 4 ... down another 4.5 pounds so 16 total!! Yay !!!! So happy I found something that actually works ... and so grateful I found this board to keep me going!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #88  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Thanks for all of the support Good luck to everyone in staying OP today!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #89  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ng951 View Post
Morning everyone I am down another 3lbs this week and guess what I am finally out of the 200's yippie. I am so pleased after the weekend I had with a really sick brother who I am his healthcare proxy. I did not eat off my plan and all my family went above and beyond to help me through his admission. I was determined to stay 100%. In the past my coping would have been the vending machines. I am so grateful thanks everyone! Nancy
That was great committment through such a period of family stress. Proud of you. It's wonderful that your family is so supportive. It feels so great to be out of the 200's doesn't it! Congrats. You can do this!

Quote:
I have a question a few weeks ago someone posted where you can order ideal protein on line. The prices are cheaper and free shipping. Help Nancy
Here's the link:

http://buyproteinfood.com/index.php?

Quote:
I had some bad C, yes. miserable.

I take psyllium fiber every day. I put Miralax in it sometimes also. Plenty of ice cubes, Mio and a straw. Breakfast of champions. I am not always regular, but very much better. I hope you can find something that works. When I was in the midst of it, I had to use Fleets enemas and suppositories to rescue the situation!!

Whoo-hoo! Great NSVs. Cheekbones!... and Wide Belt on Top of Blouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Lots of good number out there. My IP clinic bought a new scale so I can start doing WI there, that will save me a trip to my MD once a week. I did my first WI at the clinic and thought it was #6 but it was only #5. My IP Doc said she thought I could keep a 25# a month pace up through summer. That would be FREAKING AWESOME. I will be happy with 20# a month. I could be down a full size person (150#) by the end of summer.

Wow - that's great! Freaking Awesome indeed! P.S. I hope you're keeping a picture diary? As you said - you're going to be a full size person smaller by the end of summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer73 View Post
Thanks so much for the reply. I will try to take your feedback wisely regarding the WIs. It's nice to see someone with similar stats on the same week Keep up the great work yourself seester!!!!
I was thinking the same thing. I don't know of too many for sure who are right at the 6th week mark here. I think we're the same height too? Interesting to compare results.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #90  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking Good work iPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I homeschool my youngest (14 years old), and we are just trying to wrap up some school stuff before calling it quits for the school year. I know both of us are more than ready for a summer break. Today he is also going rock climbing for his outdoor P.E. class. I remember P.E. in high school as wearing this silly looking uniform and just running around a field. He gets to mountain bike, rock climb, paddle board and kayaking. The beauty of homeschooling!

Happy OP Thursday everyone!
I homeschooled for a few years...loved it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kle View Post
I have to start this morning off by thank all of u for the support on here and who took the time to respond to me and give me their input. It is very appreciated and your words go a long ways! I, today am going to try 4 proteins (packs) and see if that helps me. I slept good lastnight and woke up very optimistic. Everybody have a great day!
This forum does have great support.

Quote:
Enjoy Onederland...can't wait to get there.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post

I love it too!

Quote:
Closed Thread