Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #46  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Just remember to add these great losses to the challenge spreadsheet.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 160/ticker/128

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Great job!!! I weighed in today too and am down 3 pounds! NSV for me. Today I fit in to a pair of size 12 pants. Plus I'm less than one pound away to being half-way to goal. Hopefully I'll make it next week.
WHOOO HOOOO!!!! Keep on going SewingMomma - - you can do it!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 225/211/130

Height: 5'6''

Hello everyone. I went on holidays with my friends family over reading week and went off plan - There was no way I could have stayed on it as we ate out everyday etc. I've been back for almost 10 days know, and I knew I'd gain some weight but I didn't know that it would be so hard to get back OP. I have been extremely stressed with exams and papers being due, and roommate issues. I'm finding it incredibly frustrating and almost impossible to get back OP 100% I've lost most of the weight I gained but I'm yo-yoing. Anyone know what I can do to just work through all this stress and get OP and stay there? I've been trying to change my attitude and stop feeling sorry for myself but some days it just seems to hard. Help?
Old 03-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #49  
IP Start Jan 28,2013

S/C/G: 149/145.2/130

Height: 4'11"

Can anyone in Ontario list the prices they pay for the following or similar IP products:

Mocha shakes - ready to drink pack of 6
Vanilla Pudding - not ready made
Salt & Vinegar Ridges

Having a hard time figuring out my charges as I never get an invoice from my coach. I'm not asking him just yet because I'd like to get an idea of what others are paying and I feel awkward asking him because he gives me free stuff almost every time I visit. PM me if you would rather. Please indicate taxes in or out ... what is the tax rate on this stuff anyhow? Thanks in advance for anyone that can help!

Last edited by nineonline; 03-12-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #50  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

Haven't been around since last week...terrible tragedy in my extended family, lost my aunt, uncle and cousin at the same time.

My "default response" to grief and strong negative emotions is to eat and drink (everything in sight). I am proud to say that I only had ONE day off plan (and only had one shot of single malt and a 1/2 a beer...my Polish & Irish family does not believe in "sober mourning"). They didn't even taste that good, I just wanted to feel less. At least I stopped myself. I DID NOT stuff myself with every carb in site...despite the presence of home-made mac & cheese & other casseroles. I am still having laughing/crying jags on and off today, but at least I am level enough to know that food/alcohol won't help.

As of last Friday, I have lost a total of 32 lbs...& I have made it below 250 lbs.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #51  
Started IP 12/30/11

I have a song for you, SewingMomma.

Halfway Gone by Lifehouse.

Last edited by purple sky; 03-12-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: ah, putting down the correct band helps.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #52  
Started IP 9/12/2011

S/C/G: 288/184/150

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemIAm View Post
Haven't been around since last week...terrible tragedy in my extended family, lost my aunt, uncle and cousin at the same time.

My "default response" to grief and strong negative emotions is to eat and drink (everything in sight). I am proud to say that I only had ONE day off plan (and only had one shot of single malt and a 1/2 a beer...my Polish & Irish family does not believe in "sober mourning"). They didn't even taste that good, I just wanted to feel less. At least I stopped myself. I DID NOT stuff myself with every carb in site...despite the presence of home-made mac & cheese & other casseroles. I am still having laughing/crying jags on and off today, but at least I am level enough to know that food/alcohol won't help.

As of last Friday, I have lost a total of 32 lbs...& I have made it below 250 lbs.
GemIAm,

So sorry for this terrible loss and tragedy in your family. Sounds like you are handling your food well! Great job! Sending prayers your way.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #53  
TexasGirl

S/C/G: 173.7/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

I am so sorry about your loss. You should be commended for doing so well during such a tough time...Congrats to you.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #54  
Started IP 12/30/11

Quote:

GemIAm, I am terribly sorry to hear about your losses. That's a lot for anyone to handle. Try to continue to laugh as you can to ease some of the pain and sadness and build up your reserves. Of course cry as you need to. You don't want to keep all your emotions in. Hang in there.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie7878 View Post
Does your coach get that involved? Mine never says anything weight there only 2 times and I weigh myself at home I think her notes say 17 lbs that was the first 2 weeks then I got weight another time and it was 23, she never said lets weight you again or what is your goal or anything I pick up food and leave. She is super sweet but not involved really.

My coach is GREAT!!! She uses a fancy scale ( forgive me I'm a guy and not a very discriptive one at that) and trys to focus on the fat loss. MDW and I started on IP the day after my 50th bday and we are trying to get my bf down below 15%. The last 8 week have been an eye opening expierence.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 183/181/145

Height: 5'5

Yea down 3lbs this week.

I spoke to my coach today and she told me that If I wanted to alterinate anything for IP products use protein (Eggs, Chicken, ETC) don't use other package products. So I decided to cut my cost in half, by using food protein instead of package protein.

God Bless
Old 03-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #57  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the support and prayers...this is one that no family should have to go through. Thankfully, my mom and her surviving siblings are laughing and crying together...purple_sky is right...the laughter is healing.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #58  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
correction: DH and I are now down 70lbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrikanprincess View Post
Just had my WI and I am down 3 lbs from last week!! So happy!!!!

Congrats on all the losses purple sky, stephanie7878 & hyrysk!! Keep on going!

Thanks for all the inspiration Wuv, you are truly changing people's lives through sharing your own.

Have a lovely OP Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie7878 View Post
So with each day now 9 1/2 weeks later I find it gets easier. I don't have any desire to eat anything I am not allowed at all. Never really been on any program when you really don't crave last week I had my first crave because of TOM but a choc shake made it go away. I think knowing that if you have one cheat you mess that day plus 3 others so it is so not worth it. Love this diet so much. 38.5 in 9.5 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Great job!!! I weighed in today too and am down 3 pounds! NSV for me. Today I fit in to a pair of size 12 pants. Plus I'm less than one pound away to being half-way to goal. Hopefully I'll make it next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcrews View Post
Yea down 3lbs this week.

I spoke to my coach today and she told me that If I wanted to alterinate anything for IP products use protein (Eggs, Chicken, ETC) don't use other package products. So I decided to cut my cost in half, by using food protein instead of package protein.

God Bless

Great job to all of you.. you are all a great inspiration to me. Keep doing what you are doing because.. IT WORKS!

Last edited by Cadu; 03-12-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #59  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:

So sorry for your losses. My prayers go out to you.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #60  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Default Nsv

Had my first "people noticing" NSV. I've had NSVs with clothes that didn't fit and now are almost falling off and noticing my "muffin top" being not so poofy, but nothing from people. Today, I saw some good friends (husband and wife) that I have not seen since starting IP. She immediately noticed. I started telling her about IP and her husband chimed in to mention his chiropractor just gave him literature on it a couple days ago. I talked it up and when I got home emailed the link to this forum. Told them all of you and your support is what makes this work even better than it already works. I was pleased to have them notice me, but more pleased if I can get someone else on IP and working toward being healthy.

Thanks all for being there and being worth bragging about.

Cadu, I like your signature "I am proudly on plan 100%" Glad to hear that and I can say, I am also.
Closed Thread