Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Does the sodium in the soup effect your weight loss. Should the soup be a restricted item.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Amazing how many people or their family had a Corvair. Neither my husband nor I had one until he decided that was what he wanted for his 60th birthday. One grew to five. We also have three Vegas, one is a Cosworth (special hi-perf, fuel injected, dual overhead cam - revolutionary for the 70s), 64 1/2 Mustang coupe, 65 Buick Skylark convertible and a 41 Chevy ratrod. Guess it's a disease.
Drooling over the Skylark. My husband and I had a 1956 lavendar Dodge LaFemme, that when new, came with a matching raincoat and umbrella!
Old 03-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #33  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful in Canada View Post
Good Morning Everyone!
I am feeling very good today because I got to put a new hole in my belt, Yeah me!!!!!!! I don't actually WI until tomorrow and I will telll you that it's been a long 2 weeks. I don't think I like this 2 weeks between WI, I have found a new coach who carries a lot more product and just has a better attitude.
The difference between the two coaches is:
New One is a business owner who cares about her clients and has been on the program herself and the old one just works at the clinic and hasn't been on program
So I am going to go and collect all the data from her tomorrow and make the switch.

Have a great Day!!!!
Awesome, Hopeful in Canada. It's very important to see a coach who gets the program and has been through it. They go through training and so all coaches should have the technical knowledge down but nothing beats personal experience. A good coach will be sympathetic and understanding about the headaches and cravings and maybe even bathroom time. This is a great program and the coaches and business owners who really get it are awesome.

Our coach has told us she loves this diet because of how we lose the weight, in all the right places. I did not fully understand her then but I am starting to understand her now. There was a post this weekend about taking shape which makes me think of it. I can really see it especially in DH. I don't ever remember him looking like this. We are down almost 70 lbs since starting. It's a great journey.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #34  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Happy Monday everybody!

Spring is definitely in the air today. I would like to start doing Wii fit today. I am well into week 4 this shouldn't be a problem right? My coach told me on week one to not exercise (except I could continue walking the dog). But she did not tell me when I could start light exercise.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Have a great OP day.
By week 4 your body should be able to handle exercising. Just keep it on the lighter side so it doesn't hurt your weight loss. Also have some protein before and after you work out. I usually have a hard boiled egg (1/2 before and 1/2 after) or a RTD. Have fun, and it really will make you feel even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
I took a short, 1/2mile walk yesterday and chatted with my neighbors. It was wonderful to be outside again. Today it's supposed to be even warmer, in the 70's...

I tried several new recipes last week, including a couple from the IP hardcover book, and they were quite tasty. Loving to cook again has been one of the joys of this journey.

This morning I started Phase 3 and had foods I haven't touched since January 2011. It was amazing. I'm still dreaming of my first dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, or getting a frozen custard at our favorite place, or my first slice of pizza, but this phasing-in thing is good because I still want to maintain some semblance of control and choice over my food, while enjoying the heck out of it.
What a wonderful weight loss you have had, and congratulations to making it to phase 3. I can't wait, even though it will still be awhile for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Does the sodium in the soup effect your weight loss. Should the soup be a restricted item.
I had a real problem with the sodium in the soups earlier on so I stayed away from them. Now that I've lost a lot more weight the sodium no longer bothers me, but I do stick to the chicken soup only as it has the least amount of sodium of the soups I've tried.

Thanks Lisa for your post, so far it seems to have helped. Today is a beautiful day here in Austin. The sun is out and it's suppose to get into the 80's. I'm so ready to be warm again. Today I'm off to look for a new desk for my husband (he works from home) and then off to the gym for a bit. I hope everyone has a great Monday and stays 100 percent OP.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #35  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyjo View Post
How do I get back to the spreadsheet to put my info in for the st. Pattys day challenge.

Had a WI on Friday down 3.4 lbs and 1.5 inches. my ticker wont show it becouse my computer will not change it who knows why I think they put a block on my comp. hee hee
Here is a link to it
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...challenge.html

Thanks for the kind words everyone and Wingnut, I am not going anywhere, Just kinda took a step back to see what was going on. I am fine, thanks for the concern though

I will be more of a poster again so be far warned.....lol....I go however give "tough" love when needed so again beware.....lol... I hope everyone is having a good Monday so far. Its raining here on the coast of Mississippi but I am not letting that stop me off to Mobile I go!
Old 03-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

A beautiful day indeed. My first day on 4 IP packs hoping to kick it up a notch. My coach wants me to lower my goal to 210. I haven't seen a number like that since 10th grade so here we go. :-)
Old 03-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #37  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

correction: DH and I are now down 70lbs.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrysk View Post
A beautiful day indeed. My first day on 4 IP packs hoping to kick it up a notch. My coach wants me to lower my goal to 210. I haven't seen a number like that since 10th grade so here we go. :-)
Go for it!!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 260/212/175

Height: 5'8"

So with each day now 9 1/2 weeks later I find it gets easier. I don't have any desire to eat anything I am not allowed at all. Never really been on any program when you really don't crave last week I had my first crave because of TOM but a choc shake made it go away. I think knowing that if you have one cheat you mess that day plus 3 others so it is so not worth it. Love this diet so much. 38.5 in 9.5 weeks

Old 03-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #40  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Amazing how many people or their family had a Corvair. Neither my husband nor I had one until he decided that was what he wanted for his 60th birthday. One grew to five. We also have three Vegas, one is a Cosworth (special hi-perf, fuel injected, dual overhead cam - revolutionary for the 70s), 64 1/2 Mustang coupe, 65 Buick Skylark convertible and a 41 Chevy ratrod. Guess it's a disease.
We need pics of that Mustang!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #41  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
correction: DH and I are now down 70lbs.
WOO HOO!!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #42  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I eat soup once a day and have a restricted bar, so I hope it's not restricted! I have not had any issues with water retention, but I am using an alternative chicken noodle soup. I have a sodium sensitivity and tend to store fluid in my lower legs if I am retaining, but that has not yet happened (thank goodness).
Old 03-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 260/212/175

Height: 5'8"

Default Coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrysk View Post
Does your coach get that involved? Mine never says anything weight there only 2 times and I weigh myself at home I think her notes say 17 lbs that was the first 2 weeks then I got weight another time and it was 23, she never said lets weight you again or what is your goal or anything I pick up food and leave. She is super sweet but not involved really.

Last edited by Stephanie7878; 03-12-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 160/ticker/128

Height: 5'3

Just had my WI and I am down 3 lbs from last week!! So happy!!!!

Congrats on all the losses purple sky, stephanie7878 & hyrysk!! Keep on going!

Thanks for all the inspiration Wuv, you are truly changing people's lives through sharing your own.

Have a lovely OP Monday
Old 03-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #45  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by efrikanprincess View Post
Just had my WI and I am down 3 lbs from last week!! So happy!!!!

Congrats on all the losses purple sky, stephanie7878 & hyrysk!! Keep on going!

Thanks for all the inspiration Wuv, you are truly changing people's lives through sharing your own.

Have a lovely OP Monday
Great job!!! I weighed in today too and am down 3 pounds! NSV for me. Today I fit in to a pair of size 12 pants. Plus I'm less than one pound away to being half-way to goal. Hopefully I'll make it next week.
Closed Thread