3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Friday 1/27/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/251570-ip-daily-chat-friday-1-27-12-a.html)

JellyMae87 01-27-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4191626)

All this talk about how your bodies are changing but not in the direction that you want....I wanna whine. NOT THAT I THINK YOUR WHINING. I'M GOING TO THOUGH! lol So here goes!

I'm pretty chesty...like...C-H-E-S-T-Y! And after 119 lbs, I've only gone down two cup sizes in a bra..:( I still can't buy a bra at victoria secret, and easily fit the thorax sizing it's the CUP sizes that won't work. Don't get me wrong...boobies are boobies...but seriously, only two cups sizes??!!! Ugh...lol

Course now I wonder what lurkers are reading this and getting a good laugh LOL

I am right with you... but I have not gone down any cup sizes, just the inches around... I have found sore really pretty sexy bras at Lane Bryants sister store - Cachique sp?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokkerchik20 (Post 4191620)
Are you getting you minimum of 4 cups of lettuce each day?

Lettuce is unlimptited, there is no set amount of lettuce, Its the veggies that have the 4 cup "rule" But I am sure that you already knoew that!! :smug:

ICanLoseItThisTime 01-27-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4191668)
Nah, you don't need that much lettuce, it's unlimited though so if you want that much lettuce you can.

It does help with constipation if you have that problem.

Alright, I think I should add some lettuce daily. I am not having constipation per say. But I am having some irregularity. Sometimes it will be a day and a half with no "movement". So I am thinking I should add lettuce to help that issue! Thanks for all the feedback on such a "personal" issue everyone!

Mom3LoveBugs 01-27-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICanLoseItThisTime (Post 4191675)
Alright, I think I should add some lettuce daily. I am not having constipation per say. But I am having some irregularity. Sometimes it will be a day and a half with no "movement". So I am thinking I should add lettuce to help that issue! Thanks for all the feedback on such a "personal" issue everyone!

you may not be as regular as you used to be prior to IP... since the caloric intake is much lower, your body is absorbing most of what you are now eating which creates less waste.

ICanLoseItThisTime 01-27-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs (Post 4191681)
you may not be as regular as you used to be prior to IP... since the caloric intake is much lower, your body is absorbing most of what you are now eating which creates less waste.

Ah-Ha! I didn't think about it like that! okay, so maybe I am somewhat normal now. Because prior to IP I would use the restroom almost right after I ate every time. Now it is so sparatic and sometimes I wont go for a whole day. I just wanted to make sure I was doing everything right, cause I feel so much better and so much healthier, wanted to keep it that way!

glomor 01-27-2012 01:02 PM

I've lost over 40 pounds and I'm still wearing the same clothes. Of course they were getting tight when I started and loose now. I have a feeling that the next 10 or 15 pounds will make a big difference. As it is right now, most people haven't even noticed the weight loss. I have quite an extensive size 22 wardrobe and I'm not sure what to do with the clothes when I "outgrow" them. Have any of you faced that?

rokkerchik20 01-27-2012 01:02 PM

My Ip Coach told me i need to have a minimum of 4 cups lettuce or raw spincah leaves each day - it keeps me "regular" - If you are not having any, than you should try and at least have some each day! My coach says it "keeps things moving" :-D

JellyMae87 01-27-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glomor (Post 4191688)
I've lost over 40 pounds and I'm still wearing the same clothes. Of course they were getting tight when I started and loose now. I have a feeling that the next 10 or 15 pounds will make a big difference. As it is right now, most people haven't even noticed the weight loss. I have quite an extensive size 22 wardrobe and I'm not sure what to do with the clothes when I "outgrow" them. Have any of you faced that?

I too stayed in the same size clothes for a while, but then when I did finally go shopping I was shocked that I went down so many sizes at once... Just like right now. I am still earing my size 17 jeans, even though I know that I can fit into a size 13, I just dont want to spend the money!!

Lorilou 01-27-2012 01:15 PM

I had my WI and I am down another 3.4lbs from Monday which makes it 12.8lbs for the week. A lot of that is from water I was holding from earlier weeks due to my edema problems. I am so happy I started this program as I have never had a diet that showed results like this. It makes it easy to stay OP and motivated. I had another NSV today. My seat belt finally fits without a struggle! So happy for that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 (Post 4191179)
Good Morning everyone! I'm excited to say I've made it to my first mini goal! 10% of my starting weight!!! Reaching that first goal gives me a whole new high and even more determination to stay strong and OP!

Purple Sky - I am also heavier in my lower half and have seen very little progress in my hips and thighs. Even though I've lost 24lbs, I am still wearing the same pants. Yes, they are a little loose, but not quite enough to move down a size. My shirts on the other hand could get a little smaller. I feel like I'm wearing a tent this morning!

Hope everyone has a great OP day. I won't be on much today. Busy cleaning house (again) today. Going through closets this time. Yuck.

I'm bottom heavy too and I haven't lost any real inches there either. I guess it will all catch up eventually :joker:

geminezmarie 01-27-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 (Post 4191179)
Good Morning everyone! I'm excited to say I've made it to my first mini goal! 10% of my starting weight!!! Reaching that first goal gives me a whole new high and even more determination to stay strong and OP!

Purple Sky - I am also heavier in my lower half and have seen very little progress in my hips and thighs. Even though I've lost 24lbs, I am still wearing the same pants. Yes, they are a little loose, but not quite enough to move down a size. My shirts on the other hand could get a little smaller. I feel like I'm wearing a tent this morning!

Hope everyone has a great OP day. I won't be on much today. Busy cleaning house (again) today. Going through closets this time. Yuck.

Congrats on the 24! And PS I'm jealous, I'd switch from the huge spare tire to the much heart-healthier hip/thigh action any day! :cheer3:

Mom3LoveBugs 01-27-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokkerchik20 (Post 4191689)
My Ip Coach told me i need to have a minimum of 4 cups lettuce or raw spincah leaves each day - it keeps me "regular" - If you are not having any, than you should try and at least have some each day! My coach says it "keeps things moving" :-D

spinach actually counts as a vegetable according to the IP protocol and is not 'free' like lettuce.... if you are having 4 cups of spinach + your veggies you are getting twice the amount needed

glomor 01-27-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4191701)
I too stayed in the same size clothes for a while, but then when I did finally go shopping I was shocked that I went down so many sizes at once... Just like right now. I am still earing my size 17 jeans, even though I know that I can fit into a size 13, I just dont want to spend the money!!

Yes! It's a lot about the money! I'm hoping to hold off until late spring and get some new summer clothes. I'm hoping to downsize not only me but my wardrobe. Lol! I've come to the conclusion that I have way too many clothes.

northernfawn 01-27-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uolecrab (Post 4191077)
Good Friday morning. I had a close one last night as I was somehow so hungry I was ready to grab something that we are not suppose to eat. I didn't have enough protein at dinner which was stupid to do so I grabbed some more protein and drank some water and PHEW made it thru that.
I do both the IP packets and alternate products but all I kept telling myself on how much money I've spent to obtain all these products and how I don't want this to be a failed diet again. It worked!!
So HAPPY FRIDAY to all and have a great weekend!!!

I had one of those night's too...so close to having a second restricted, but I made another herbal tea and drank some more water. Was so glad to see bedtime, and now I fell really good for having restrained myself:carrot:

ICanLoseItThisTime 01-27-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glomor (Post 4191726)
Yes! It's a lot about the money! I'm hoping to hold off until late spring and get some new summer clothes. I'm hoping to downsize not only me but my wardrobe. Lol! I've come to the conclusion that I have way too many clothes.

I have clothes in sizes 10-18 I don't know what I am going to do when I don't fit in 10's anymore! But I do know one thing, I am getting rid of ALL THE BIGGER SIZES! my goal is to fit in a 6 and so I am getting rid of everything, that way, I can't gain a little weight and go in the next size up in my closet!

wuv2bloved 01-27-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducksmy (Post 4191169)
Wuv- Thanks for all you do, I am so happy to have found you and this site!!!
:heart:

You are welcome, I am glad that I have helped as much as I have. Spreading knowledge about this program has been a great thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajunladybug22 (Post 4191388)
I'm starting my reboot on Tuesday (P1 anyway)! We can do this together. :)

Wuv....way to go, woman! You're doing awesome, look great, and I"m proud of you!

HEY!!!!....I wondered where you disappeared too, glad to see you back!!!......Thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludolphin (Post 4191428)
Happy Friday Everyone!

Hey BLU!!!!...welcome back....I like the new pic :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyMommy (Post 4191446)

That's how I'm losing too! It's so funny, I feel like I'm melting sometimes because my face is skinnier, I have collarbones again, and my stomach looks good down to about my bellybutton. Anxious to see some results in the butt/ thigh area!

This is exactly how I am, If I could cut my waist down OFF I would be skinny!!!....lol....its shrinking don't get me wrong but not fast enough!....everywhere is melting off but that bottom "roll" just ain't moving!!!....lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenboss (Post 4191596)
I have been 100% op since starting Jan 9th. What I have realized from the past is that I have an all or nothing attitude - which is really what this program is all about. Unfortunately i have a birthday approaching soon - it seems that all my friends and family want to take me out to celebrate. As much as I love them for it the anxiety of facing my favorite food and drinks is increasing. Part of my wants to hibernate for my birthday as it is easy at home - i really have no temptations - I am a very social person and would be sad to do this. Am I strong enough to get through this birthday remaining 100% op? Hmmmmmm........

You know what you have to do to stay on program, you have to be mentally ready to say NO to anything and KEEP YOUR NO....put your FOOT DOWN and keep telling yourself I AM WORTH THIS....I DON"T NEED_______....it will be there next year for my birthday!!.....YOU CAN DO THIS.....BELIEVE in YOURSELF.....YOU have control....REMEMBER THAT!!....Food no longer controls YOU :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag23 (Post 4191625)
The WF suryps how much are you allowed. Thaks for the exerise info,I'm going to start today. Oh 1 more question,how to I get the weight tracker? Hugs to you fabulous people

WF products are to be used in moderation. My coach said that you could have the whole bottle if you wanted...joking of course....it is 0/0/0 but after a few servings I am sure there are a few carbs and calories. You won't get your ticker until you are a member of the site for 20 days and have posted 20 times :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4191626)
I'm pretty chesty...like...C-H-E-S-T-Y! And after 119 lbs, I've only gone down two cup sizes in a bra..:( I still can't buy a bra at victoria secret, and easily fit the thorax sizing it's the CUP sizes that won't work. Don't get me wrong...boobies are boobies...but seriously, only two cups sizes??!!! Ugh...lol
LOL

I have gone from a FULL FULL DD to a C...I can ALMOST fit in a Victoria secret bra....WAIT.....I think I might have to go "browse" there this weekend....lol....I am a 42C....I would DIE if I could FIT in one.....lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbtemplet (Post 4191639)

Wuv, saw your pic on FB with the nice write-up Ideal Protein AZ posted!! You are simply amazing and such an inspiration!! Your pics are incredible!!! Way to go, WUV!!!!! :carrot:

Thanks, I didn't know I was on their site until someone said something. I had to go check it out....lol

Hello everyone, My son told me this morning, MOM, time for some new jeans those are WAY to big for you....lol....I said no they fit fine....he said WOMAN, I can't see your legs cuz they are so loose.....lol....I am having a skinny day today...haha...gotta love those days!!!....Every that has WI today have done awesome today for that matter for the week the WI's have been outstanding. WE have been kicking tails this week that is for sure!!....I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Lorilou 01-27-2012 01:37 PM

Hello everyone, My son told me this morning, MOM, time for some new jeans those are WAY to big for you....lol....I said no they fit fine....he said WOMAN, I can't see your legs cuz they are so loose.....lol....I am having a skinny day today...haha...gotta love those days!!!....Every that has WI today have done awesome today for that matter for the week the WI's have been outstanding. WE have been kicking tails this week that is for sure!!....I hope everyone has a great weekend!![/QUOTE]

I love what your son said! That is so great. You should go buy some new jeans and reward yourself for all of your hard work! You deserve it! BTW..love the new pic!