Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #61  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hi,

I just put the dress I bought for my office Christmas party, and it seems like it is kind of loose now!!!! OMG! I can't afford to buy a new dress!!

It is amazing losing weight, I just wish I can find free clothes, lol
Sandra, sure it sucks, but would you rather not look your best because you new dress is loose because you have lost so much weight or would you rather not look your best because the dress was just too tight on you?
Exactly, you have to pick your battles, and this is one of the great frustrations you will encounter lol.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #62  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Sandra, sure it sucks, but would you rather not look your best because you new dress is loose because you have lost so much weight or would you rather not look your best because the dress was just too tight on you?
Exactly, you have to pick your battles, and this is one of the great frustrations you will encounter lol.
Exactly lol, I am in NO WAY complaining
Old 11-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #63  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

Hi again, earlier, I found a food choice listing with ratings based on consumer preferences, but now, I can't find it. I'd like to get the packets that most people found palatable and since I will only get three choices, I think I will go with the most popular, excluding the restricted. Will someone aim me back in the right direction please. Thanks
Old 11-28-2011, 03:28 PM   #64  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac36 View Post
Hi again, earlier, I found a food choice listing with ratings based on consumer preferences, but now, I can't find it. I'd like to get the packets that most people found palatable and since I will only get three choices, I think I will go with the most popular, excluding the restricted. Will someone aim me back in the right direction please. Thanks
Is this what you are looking for?......
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ted-foods.html
Old 11-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #65  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

HEllo everyone. I am just sitting here at work today! I have a few more hours at this clinic then I go to one that is a whole lot busier, Which is nice since it will make my day go by a lot faster!!

Anyways. I put up the tree last night then I have also decorated the clinic for Xmas... and now I have Xmas music playing in the background! I think everyone is cheery about the holiday season here at work!!
Old 11-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #66  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
HEllo everyone. I am just sitting here at work today! I have a few more hours at this clinic then I go to one that is a whole lot busier, Which is nice since it will make my day go by a lot faster!!

Anyways. I put up the tree last night then I have also decorated the clinic for Xmas... and now I have Xmas music playing in the background! I think everyone is cheery about the holiday season here at work!!
NOOOO too early for Xmas music....lol....I have the radio on and they place a song ever so often.....I saw your tree its cute!!....I will have to pull mine out I suppose!
Old 11-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #67  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Hi,

I just put the dress I bought for my office Christmas party, and it seems like it is kind of loose now!!!! OMG! I can't afford to buy a new dress!!

It is amazing losing weight, I just wish I can find free clothes, lol
You can always go to a consignment store, there are a lot of nice clothing there. and you can always sell your dress there at the same time... enjoy the change in sizes, it is definately a good thing.

Jelly/WUV - way too early for Christmas music... here they have one radio station that started playing Christmas music only on Nov 1.... I find if you have too much music you get real cranky...
I must admit seeing everyone put up lights over the weekend has put me in the christmas spirit... was thinking about baking and stuff... can't wait..
Old 11-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #68  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
NOOOO too early for Xmas music....lol....I have the radio on and they place a song ever so often.....I saw your tree its cute!!....I will have to pull mine out I suppose!

Yeah. its just a little tree. thats all we need... but the sad thing is. is that I don't allow their home made ornaments on my tree. so they have their won tree for that!! Sad I know.. but that's how I am... vERY PICKY when it comes to decorations! haha!
Old 11-28-2011, 04:44 PM   #69  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

I wish I know of any consignment store in my area, but I don't know of any.

I think I can exchange my dress, I still have the receipt, I should see with the store if they have it in a smaller size, I really hope so.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #70  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
Exactly lol, I am in NO WAY complaining
IS there any way that you can get it altered?
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 174/136.5/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoniaCarrillo View Post
Thanksgiving was **** for me. And, like you, once I gave myself the OK to overindulge it was an emotional over eating roller coaster.. and I wish I could say that it felt good to eat all that stuff that is off program, but, It actually made me feel TERRIBLE.

I'm back on program and will weigh in on WEDNEDDAY. Hopefully my day of splurging and hating myself for it, won't be a disaster on my scale.

Nothing tastes as good to me as getting the weight off feels.
ABSOLUTELY. Thank you for your support.....

I am hoping I am responding in the right way. Not sure how this works yet! Weigh in for me is Thursday.... Good luck on yours!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 174/136.5/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Just back from WI#3 and I am happy to report 3 more pounds lost. I wasn't 100% OP Thanksgiving weekend so I was hoping to have just maintained. Imagine my surprise and delight at losing 3 pounds! I really didn't stray too far, a very very small spoonful of green bean casserole and mashed sweet potatoes and I did not get in all of my water. I am also happy to report that I was not tempted in the least by the 15 pies on the counter, even when my husband sampled two of them. I hope everyone else has a great WI this week.
Good job on staying away from the pies! That was my downfall ...... Congrats on your great weigh in!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi All. Hope everyone survived their holidays.

Tomorrow we fly home after a horrible trip to visit the in-laws. MIL, true to form, started out great, but descended into her normal abhorrent behavior. This time I stood up to her and we wound up leaving their house and moving to a hotel.

The good news is that, in spite of her efforts to thwart my weight loss, I stayed on program (with the exception of a tsp of chopped liver) and think I've actually lost more than I expected (partially due to lack of anything to eat).

I've never been so happy to get on a plane with a rambunctious toddler in my whole life. I cannot get home fast enough and back into my routine. Haven't stepped on the scale in two weeks and I'm dying to see how much I've lost.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #74  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

It's Day 1 for me and so far so good. i'm fully expecting to feel lousy in a couple of days, but I'll hang tough!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Oh -- forgot to add, my hair has started to fall out. What kind of supplements do folks take to combat and when will this stop?
Closed Thread