Old 01-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #466  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Congrat Lisa, you make me jealous some time but I get over it... I am one of the strugglers, yep me who thought cheating was so wrong... well it is, and a waste of money but we all know that. Am back again on phase 1 trying to do my reboot after christmas, but going real slow so will have to do something to fix that. I am so proud and in awe that you have lost so much, I know you are going to be a great coach and the new customers will just take a look at your before and after pictures and sign up right there and then, without the sales pitch.
Don't be jealous of me, You did an outstanding job losing your 90+lbs, you should be very proud of yourself that is for sure! I am sure once I get to close to where I want to be I will struggle as well, only time will tell. I am hoping to get a lot of clients started and one of the things I am telling the Dr is I want a camera to take BEGINNING shots then every month take another one. I think this makes a world of difference when you don't think you are losing, then look at a picture, that is REALLY when you can see the difference. You btw are beautiful in your avatar pic, Mom and I both said we had to take a double take, we didn't recognize you!!..Keep your chin up you will get there and stay there...stay stong
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:18 PM   #467  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Lisa, you look great! Congrats on the loss and the coaching gig. You deserve it so much!
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #468  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Good morning everyone! The bad news is that the frappuccino in my fridge is still calling my name... The good news is that I've not consumed it... yet. It will be legal for me to have if Saturday on my fun day, so I need to continue to ignore it until then. I will not be buying anymore 4 packs of them. I'm not going to lie though, it was easier to resist after I talked about it on here with you guys, so a big THANK YOU to all y'all just for being here.
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:39 AM   #469  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello Everyone,

Thank you Ishbel for your PM telling me that I can post in here Hehe I feel ''special'' because I am in the Experienced thread now

Today is my official weigh-in and I wish it was not so, since the scale showed a gain that I don't even want to write down in numbers in here Part of it was that I had the worst TOM that drained me down and kept me from focusing on being 100% OP, my body wanted nothing but sugar sugar and more sugar, it left me so tired and weak.

I am sure this week though will show a huge weight loss and by next Thursday, I will catch up with all the crazyness of the pounds gained over the festive season.

I hope everyone is doing great.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #470  

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!

Weighed in today at 157.6 so 6 pounds down! That means 7 pounds from lowest weight. Here's to a better week 2!
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #471  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good morning!

Weighed in today at 157.6 so 6 pounds down! That means 7 pounds from lowest weight. Here's to a better week 2!
What a great first weeK back!! definitely gives you the motivation to keep chugging along!!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #472  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Hey 2 Ride and Cat, guess what I found in the organic food shelves in a drug store today? Yogi Tea Schoko Aztec Spice. If this were after shave lotion and I was sitting beside someone wearing it I'd want to lick them. How does it taste, you ask? Well, perhaps I didn't let it steep long enough. What is the brand name, Joanne? Maybe I can actually get the chocolate chai here.

Last edited by Linden; 01-12-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #473  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Hey 2 Ride and Cat, guess what I found in the organic food shelves in a drug store today? Yogi Tea Schoko Aztec Spice. If this were after shave lotion and I was sitting beside someone wearing it I'd want to lick them. How does it taste, you ask? Well, perhaps I didn't let it steep long enough. What is the brand name, Joanne? Maybe I can actually get the chocolate chai here.
Yeah! I adore Yogi teas. My current stash includes Kombucha, Skin Detox, Peach Detox, Chai Rooibos and Get Regular. I love to "mix" them up and create new flavors. Also love a good cup of Tazo Calm before bed. And with all these SF syrups....my gosh, I'm in heaven. Just wish I could chew it for satisfaction.

I googled the Aztec Spice and it looks like a European version of Mayan Cocoa Spice. Wonder how they compare to the Canadian chocolately chai....Presiden't Choice was the name brand, I believe. Next cup, please let it steep longer.....I hope its much better next cup.

As for licking someone while in olfactory overload......you sound just like me! My kinda gal. Too bad you're not right down the street....we'd have some great lunches together.
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #474  
aka CAT

Quote:
Good morning!

Excellent...just goes to show how much was water weight that we put on and not fat.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #475  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Welcome Sandra, just another place to lay your hat...I'm still lurking in the daily but I just can keep up with this thread easier because it's not as busy. Maybe I'm getting old? hahaha

Way to go lynsey good first week back!

...I'm pretty stoked about being in the 180's...even if it's the very top! My gf today told me that I need to sit up and stand up straighter. My posture is horrible so I think I need to really pay attention to that.

I'm being honest here...I seriously think my fluff made me lazy with my posture. I think I could rely on it to keep me up right when I was sitting if that makes sense...my coach gave me a little 'shush' when I said that to her. I'm not trying to be mean to myself, I just honestly think my rolls kept me straight and now that they aren't there I need to consciously sit properly.

Hope you all have a great day!
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #476  
aka CAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Welcome Sandra, just another place to lay your hat...I'm still lurking in the daily but I just can keep up with this thread easier because it's not as busy. Maybe I'm getting old? hahaha

Way to go lynsey good first week back!

...I'm pretty stoked about being in the 180's...even if it's the very top! My gf today told me that I need to sit up and stand up straighter. My posture is horrible so I think I need to really pay attention to that.

I'm being honest here...I seriously think my fluff made me lazy with my posture. I think I could rely on it to keep me up right when I was sitting if that makes sense...my coach gave me a little 'shush' when I said that to her. I'm not trying to be mean to myself, I just honestly think my rolls kept me straight and now that they aren't there I need to consciously sit properly.

Hope you all have a great day!
What a remarkable accomplishment on your weight loss!

I'd like to share with you what I just experienced after a 50 lb weight loss. You are so correct about your posture being off. When are tummies were much larger, our center of gravity was moved forward causing our spines to be out of whack. Due to my consistent yoga over the years, mine wasn't too bad BUT my back muscles were so weak. I just finished up 6 weeks of physical therapy mainly for my knee but was expanded to include both my hips and my core. While carrying all that extra weight on us, our bodies have learned to compensate....now that the weight is gone, it's time to right the wrong. Your body may try to do this on its own and thus explains any unexplained aches and muscular pains. Yoga, darlin’ and some structures stretching. I’m not sure how old you are…..but at 51, I needed some professional help/guidance to get myself back in line. I’m not there yet, but I’m working real hard at it. Just like everything else….it’s a daily battle/challenge. At 56, my oldest sister just had BOTH her knees replaced. That will NEVER happen to me. Stay proactive and take good care of yourself!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #477  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
As for licking someone while in olfactory overload......you sound just like me! My kinda gal. Too bad you're not right down the street....we'd have some great lunches together.
Well, Berlin's famous for it's Sunday brunches. Why don't we do that?
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #478  

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Good morning!

That's awesome! Congrats!

I read your blog, BTW...it was one of the motivations for me to sign up for IP
sarahmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #479  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmayhem View Post

Well I'm glad to hear I could inspire someone even with my ups and downs.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #480  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmayhem View Post

And most importantly, it looks like you are having great success yourself. Good for you!