Old 07-28-2011, 12:21 PM   #46  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Well it finally happened...my jeans fell down to my knees while I was standing in line at walmart... And I was holding a gallon of milk and a box of diapers ... I was mortified. I felt sick to my stomach... I couldn't look at anyone and almost cried.

and before u all say I need to wear a belt, I wish I could but I'm highly allergic to metal and can't wear belts

On the plus side I went under my bedonce I got home and pulled out my smaller sized clothes and fit back in to a 16 again
OMG that would be mortifying!!! At least mine fell down at home before I could leave the house!!! But at the same time YAY and congrats!!!!
colley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #47  

Quote:
Well it finally happened...my jeans fell down to my knees while I was standing in line at walmart... And I was holding a gallon of milk and a box of diapers ... I was mortified. I felt sick to my stomach... I couldn't look at anyone and almost cried.

and before u all say I need to wear a belt, I wish I could but I'm highly allergic to metal and can't wear belts

On the plus side I went under my bedonce I got home and pulled out my smaller sized clothes and fit back in to a 16 again

Oh my, what an experience! I would write in my journal about that and maybe scrapbook it! I am glad you are back in your size 16's again! Thank goodness for the smaller sized clothes!
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #48  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by calee View Post
Hi Josey,

I bought the Don Lee Farms Chicken Patties from Costco. They come six to a package and aren't frozen. It's 190 calories, 2 carbs, 32 protein, 6 fat. I have a new Zojirushi indoor grill that I prepared it on. The patty isn't breaded. I have to admit that I rediscovered that I really don't like chicken patties and couldn't eat more than 1/2 of one. Since I live alone, I'll be eating these some so that they don't get wasted. Maybe I can top it with something to make it more palatable. I think I'll try WF BBQ sauce on it tonight for a change.
I don't know if you have a Walmart where you are but in the meat section NOT the frozen section there are packs of Tyson chicken and steak packs that are 6oz a bag and some are 8 ozs. Here the 6oz bag is $2.50 and the 8oz bag is $2.96. Its quick and easy, its precooked so basically just heat and serve. I pan fry it then throw it on top of a salad, or brown the steak and throw in my cauliflower rice and pan fry them together yummy! SInce its already premeasured and precooked it doesn't take long to prepare the meal!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
I'm sorry jordanna, that would have made me cry. GF I agree with another poster, you need a couple of scarfs to use as a belt.

Thanks for the website link Pxlkitty4!

Last edited by Ishbel; 07-28-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by calee View Post
Good Morning,

Today is Day 4 for me. Last night I felt too exhausted to walk my 3.5 walk, but then at midnight I was wide awake. I'm still drinking 1 cup of Earl Grey at 6am but I'm going to try to detox off the caffiene in it this weekend. Ketosis keeps me awake longer at night so I don't need added caffiene in the mix. I peeked at the scale this morning. After first 3 days using alternative products, down 1.8 pounds. I'm hoping to make that a lot more by my first WI on Monday. I don't forsee any challenges today. Tonight is my 1 hour Pilates class that I always look forward to.

Have a fun day!
I detoxed off of caffeine years ago and would like to give you a tip. I would start today (best case) or tomorrow. It is not actually the first day or so that you feel the withdrawal, it is the 2-4 day. When I did it, I started on Thursday and felt fine all day. Friday was ok, by Friday afternoon was starting to get a headache and by Saturday and Sunday it was full blown. I definitely timed it that way on purpose so that the worst of it would be over the weekend and not while I was working.

Also, do not really plan on doing much but sleeping through it. The headaches are truly tough and I pretty much slept on the sofa all weekend long Drink lots and lots of water and try to stay away from chocolate also. Keep on pushing through and once you are on the other side, it feels great!
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:34 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasesgirl View Post
Welcome everyone...sorry.. i couldnt wait.. i needed to begin the new daily chat..couldnt help myself.. i didnt want to post at the end of yesterdays at 1am this morning..which is the time currently here where i live..

Well i had another scale victory! Down another pound today..woot ! I also had an NSV.. i call this the "i tried a new veggie and loved it" victory.. i also had a water victory.. i got down 4 litres today instead of just 3..and i tried the recipe for the kohlrabi fries..mmm..feels like your cheating but your not!!!

I got to have the chocolate soy snacks today..mmmmm..yum!! definitly a new fave!

Anywho..im off to bed now..backwards hey? and will pop in later to say hi to yall..!

Have a great day!

I am going to have to try the kohlrabi fries!! Sounds delish! Great job on all your victories!

Last edited by sandyh50; 07-28-2011 at 12:35 PM.
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:36 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
I am in a bit of a panic today. Been 100% OP for 19 days and losing slowly. Because I''ve had a stressful week and there is an impending stressful tomorrow by boyfriend wants to take me to a new Mexican restaurant that opened up. This is truly my first challenge. He's supportive of my program but he really just doesn't get it.

I purused the menu online....Am ok with fajita steak or chicken (without the fixings); taco salad (without the "bowl").... Any help would be appreciated.

My head is spinning trying to analyze my choices

OMG it's going to be hard not to indulge in a margarita.
For me, the worst part is the chips and salsa. The Mexican place we go to makes an incredible steak salad. It is basically a huge salad with lots of lettuce and their steak. It also has tomatoes and avocados but I always leave them off. See if they have a salad and you get steak or chicken, or like you said the taco salad on a bed of lettuce, not in the bowl. Even before IP I got the steak salad all the time.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:41 PM   #53  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Default Thank you all, i love you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
I just saw your progress pics....wow what a difference from last year! You definately need to put that outfit in your 'too big' donation bag! Congratulations, you look awesome....so proud of you! (PS - rebels a cutie!!)
Thank you, I just wanted to see the difference 6 months have made and after those pictures boy I can tell now... Rebel is very spoiled... Jewel is my good but old dog and camera shy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelearth View Post
Met too, 2RIDEROLLERCOAST, I just saw your progress pictures. What a difference. CONGRADULATIONS. Truly an inspiration.
Thank you, if I can do it anyone can.... I can't wait for the continuation of my journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post
Oh, my gosh!! I just saw your before and after pics!!
You look AMAZING!! So TINY!!
Congratulations you are doing such an incredible job!!
Thank you, I still don't see me as tiny but skinnier... I think it will take a while to get use to this new body.

Quote:

Jordanna I am sorry about your incident, I just about did the same thing today, forgot it was garbage day and went running out with the garbage as the truck was at the neighbors... I could feel them slipping luckily I was wearing a long t shirt, no one would have known.... and St albert isn't that big but you will be a topic for today and then someone else will hit the radar and you will be forgotten. You are doing great, when I first started in Feb, I read all your old postings, you were an inspiration to me and you still are. You will laugh about this later... sorry I did when I read it. Time to go to the good will and get different sizes, my friend says the one in St Albert all of the hockey wifes drop their clothes off there so you have a good quality of clothing to select from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Those funny sisters! When I was having my 'meltdown' over fear of sucess I called my sister and she gave me the same peptalk. Gotta love those girls!

Your tracker is something I watch for, thanks for being one of my inspirations! You have such a change in your pictures! Well done!
yes my sister and i never really got along growing up but now that there are no parents, she is really important to me. She said it took a lot of will power to do what I was doing.... I never thought I had will power, it just shows that if you select the correct path anyone can do this. Have a great day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
2RIDEROLLERCOAST - Just took a look at your updated photos. Wow! Look at those collarbones!!
Collarbones I haven't seen since I was 16... it is so cool to have again... I look in the mirror and see the colloar bones and go YEAH I am going in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
2RIDE
Being Ms not-so-observant, I missed that your pics were updated until everyone started commenting. WOW! That photo of you in the dress from the wedding is amazing! You're amazing!
Thank you Cindy, I think after the wedding and I saw the pictures is when I knew I had to do something... this has been an incredible journey.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
Down 3 lbs this week and another 3 inches. I am out of the 230's!!! whoot whoot.
AWESOME job...keep it up!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Another 3 lbs lost and 3 inches gone!! Mini milestone, by being out of the 230's!! And under the 100 lb to lose! I feel so good about myself and i love this forum everyone else's weight loss success helps to keep me motivated! Thanks everyone.

Last edited by kelly1962; 07-28-2011 at 12:56 PM.
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I weighed myself this morning and the scale said 152... I see some 140's in my future.

I'm starting to think about my 40th birthday (end of November). My parents asked me what I wanted to do. I've never been on a cruise. Thoughts? We have one child (he will be 4). I've heard that Disney is great for kids, and that other cruiselines charge for kids activities whereas Disney everything is included. Any advice appreciated. We live in VA, so would go from Baltimore, Norfolk, or Florida.
That is so exciting! I LOVE cruises, and they are so affordable right now it is ridiculous. Especially when you consider all that is included.
I think most of the major cruise lines do free babysitting, but I am not sure. I have done Carnival and Norwegian, and they were both excellent. Now I want to go on a cruise....
Just to let you know, the site I used for both my cruises (And someone tell me if this breaks the no promoting other websites or links rule and I will remove it) is vacationstogo.com. You can search all the cruises on all the cruiselines where and when you wanna go, and they have always had the best discounts for me.
It will be so much fun!! Especially in your new body.
Princess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #57  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

This almost just happened to me minutes ago! I was holding everything in my hands at the store and they fell further and further and I was thanks the Lord I had a longer shirt on so I dropped my stuff on the counter and hiked them up.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
Another 3 lbs lost and 3 inches gone!! Mini milestone, by being out of the 230's!! And under the 100 lb to lose! I feel so good about myself and i love this forum everyone else's weight loss success helps to keep me motivated! Thanks everyone.
Are you participating in the summer challenge, Pxl created a spreadsheet and it lets you know the percentage you have lost of the amount you want to lose total. When I filled in my numbers yesterday I noticed that I have completed 11.83% of my goal which means I am over 10% of the way there...pretty impressive. Here is the link....anyone can add their name its a great way to keep track....
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...challenge.html
Old 07-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 263/159/160

Height: 5'8"

Good Afternoon friends!!! Had a fair WI last night......2.8 for a total of 32!!!!! I will be glad to get out of the 230's soon! My first goal was to be down to 225 by end of August, and I believe that is a reality now!!!! I'm really happy and my husband has been supportive to an extent, but last night he finally told me he was proud of me!!! That brought me to tears!!! He's struggled with weight his whole life, worse then myself, and he kept warning me that I'll go back to heavy again, even told me not to get rid of my bigger clothes! I told him I wont need them again, and will only keep maternity stuff since we're hoping to have a 2nd little one in the future.

Anyway, glad to see so many victories all over the place!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Joyflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #60  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jessica View Post
That is so exciting! I LOVE cruises, and they are so affordable right now it is ridiculous. Especially when you consider all that is included.
I think most of the major cruise lines do free babysitting, but I am not sure. I have done Carnival and Norwegian, and they were both excellent. Now I want to go on a cruise....
Just to let you know, the site I used for both my cruises (And someone tell me if this breaks the no promoting other websites or links rule and I will remove it) is vacationstogo.com. You can search all the cruises on all the cruiselines where and when you wanna go, and they have always had the best discounts for me.
It will be so much fun!! Especially in your new body.
Ah, thank you, thank you... I've been searching like mad, but keep finding myself on screens that want me to provide personal information before I get the final price. GRRRRR.... Someone told me that the day camps for kids are normally included, but that the night-time stuff depends on the cruiseline. Someone said that Disney kids club went until midnight or something crazy like that. Not sure the information was right, and I haven't confirmed it anywhere.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote