3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Weekend Chat - 25-27 February 2011 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/226541-ip-weekend-chat-25-27-february-2011-a.html)

jd447 02-25-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyonIP (Post 3729916)
Carla glad you had a chance to pop in here.:hug:

Yesterday I had my WI. I was only down .6 pounds but that put me at exactly 61 pounds lost, but its also TOM.
My coach told me that I was the most drastic case as far as before/after success! WOW, I couldn't believe that! ME??? So she wanted me to do a testimony of IP and put it in the newsletter with pics.
Have a great weekend all! As my son said, "There's frosting on the roof, but no snow" :D

Congratulations! How cool is that. I think we were on the edge of the snow here in Lind. Just had a few flakes but it was 2 degrees this morning!!

Camio87 02-25-2011 01:22 PM

I have been feeling under the weather for a couple of weeks now. I know it is mostly just a cold, but the last couple of days I have felt really sick to my stomach. I am having to force myself to eat and it is just making me feel worse. I am taking the Floralax daily (with supper) as well as the multi, cal-mag and pot-cal. I also take an Omega 3 and Enzymes. Should I continue to force myself to eat? Will it stall my progress if I don`t?

CheekyWit 02-25-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camio87 (Post 3729954)
I have been feeling under the weather for a couple of weeks now. I know it is mostly just a cold, but the last couple of days I have felt really sick to my stomach. I am having to force myself to eat and it is just making me feel worse. I am taking the Floralax daily (with supper) as well as the multi, cal-mag and pot-cal. I also take an Omega 3 and Enzymes. Should I continue to force myself to eat? Will it stall my progress if I don`t?

Have you talked to your doctor yet? Are you taking your multi vitamin on a full stomach? are you on any other meds that the with which the vitamins might interfere? As far as not eating - if you do not eat you will hinder your weight loss - if your body goes into starvation mode it will not give up the weight and as a matter of fact you may even gain weight because your body is holding on to every precious little morsel you consume. I know that some of us have been told to eat a few more carbs to get our appetites back. I was having some issues early on and learned that I needed a bit more fat then the allotted 2 tsps. I think you have to cautiously and informatively experiment a bit but not eating is a really bad idea. (sorry to be the bearer of what you may not want to hear):hug:

willbethin2011 02-25-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rondar (Post 3729873)
hi all!

has anyone else been feeling urges to somehow mark the weightloss milestone in their life when you hit goal?

like a new tatoo, drasticly different hair cut, job change, completing a "bucket list" item or something significant like that?

i'm not all the way there yet, but find i'm having an internal yearning to do "something".

comments please... and if yes, please what the action is why the action is significant to you.

have a great day everyone! and welcome back carla!

My 19 year old daughter and I have a bucket list that we have been writing since I started on the program. Some of the things that she would like us to do together are ride horses again, go white water rafting, ride every roller coaster at the amusement park, go scuba diving, and go zip lining. At the top of my list is getting my knee replaced after living with the pain of arthritis for way to many years. I hope to be at goal by August and will have the surgery in September.

Hollmark 02-25-2011 02:00 PM

Hi all,
I've rewarded myself with a cut and color. I would like to get my nose pieced, too. I am a 36 year old mom and I know mom's a lot older with nose piercings!!

CheekyWit 02-25-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

hi all!

has anyone else been feeling urges to somehow mark the weightloss milestone in their life when you hit goal?

like a new tatoo, drasticly different hair cut, job change, completing a "bucket list" item or something significant like that?

i'm not all the way there yet, but find i'm having an internal yearning to do "something".

comments please... and if yes, please what the action is why the action is significant to you.

Great topic...I think about this lots and have decided jewelry is in my future- jewelry has marked significant occasions in my life (wedding, birth of my daughter) so why not mark this significant occasion with something just for me--every time I look at it I will be reminded of how far I have come. (I am also considering buying a piece of art that i have had my eye on for some time...that is also something I collect- and my life's story is told by the pieces of art hanging in my home)

For those who want tattoos, nose piercings, hair cuts, new jeans, a horseback ride to a zip line...I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hat:

Joliebug82 02-25-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

hi all!

YES! I'm going to bump up a thread about goals (if I can find it) so you'll see lots of us are thinking the same way. I loved reading about everyone's goal rewards. Mine is a trip, but I'll probably do something extra just for me...I'm not interested in a piercing or tattoo, and my hair changes frequently anyway, so I'll be following Mrs. D's fabulous example and getting my boobs fixed. I don't want them smaller, just higher! I'd like to do a full body lift (thanks to those pesky twins!).

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyonIP (Post 3729916)
Carla glad you had a chance to pop in here.:hug:

Yesterday I had my WI. I was only down .6 pounds but that put me at exactly 61 pounds lost, but its also TOM.
My coach told me that I was the most drastic case as far as before/after success! WOW, I couldn't believe that! ME??? So she wanted me to do a testimony of IP and put it in the newsletter with pics.
Have a great weekend all! As my son said, "There's frosting on the roof, but no snow" :D

That's awesome, Amy! So happy for you.

mamarix1 02-25-2011 02:44 PM

Great Idea

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheekyWit (Post 3730049)
Great topic...I think about this lots and have decided jewelry is in my future- jewelry has marked significant occasions in my life (wedding, birth of my daughter) so why not mark this significant occasion with something just for me--every time I look at it I will be reminded of how far I have come. (I am also considering buying a piece of art that i have had my eye on for some time...that is also something I collect- and my life's story is told by the pieces of art hanging in my home)

For those who want tattoos, nose piercings, hair cuts, new jeans, a horseback ride to a zip line...I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hat:

I really like the jewelry idea! I wear cuff bracelets daily and I think maybe I'll find a class and make myself a silver one! That way I'll get the class and the bracelet. How fun. Thanks for the suggestion.

rondar 02-25-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ash825 (Post 3729899)
Yes!! I'm getting my nose re-pierced. I had it pierced forever and took it out for a sales job. The stud I wear is so tiny that it's barely noticeable but I love it. Who cares if I'll be a 30 year old mom with a nose ring. It'll be a huge reminder daily of how hard I worked to lose over 70 lbs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by longdivision (Post 3729921)
hi rondar! i'm not sure yet, but i was thinking about cutting all of my hair off. i have really long hair that goes to the small of my back. i've had it this way for the last 6 years. i was thinking that if losing weight is going to give me a different body, why not completely change my hair so that i look almost unrecognizable? i think it would be fun. i like to think about running into people that i haven't seen in a year (after the weight is lost and the hair is gone) and them not even knowing it was me. to me, that seems like the ultimate reward... if that makes sense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd447 (Post 3729946)
I have been thinking about this alot! When we got the referral for our first child (adopted from China), I got a tatoo. Have been thinking about doing something dramatic with my hair - new color and style but not sure at what weight. Also thinking about going back to contacts. Wore them for 20 years but haven't had them for the last 10.
I did tell my husband that I want a warm island vacation when I have lost all the weight I want to lose. Have always wanted to go to Figi. :beach:

Quote:

Originally Posted by willbethin2011 (Post 3730013)
My 19 year old daughter and I have a bucket list that we have been writing since I started on the program. Some of the things that she would like us to do together are ride horses again, go white water rafting, ride every roller coaster at the amusement park, go scuba diving, and go zip lining. At the top of my list is getting my knee replaced after living with the pain of arthritis for way to many years. I hope to be at goal by August and will have the surgery in September.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollmark (Post 3730022)
Hi all,
I've rewarded myself with a cut and color. I would like to get my nose pieced, too. I am a 36 year old mom and I know mom's a lot older with nose piercings!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheekyWit (Post 3730049)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joliebug82 (Post 3730074)
YES! I'm going to bump up a thread about goals (if I can find it) so you'll see lots of us are thinking the same way. I loved reading about everyone's goal rewards. Mine is a trip, but I'll probably do something extra just for me...I'm not interested in a piercing or tattoo, and my hair changes frequently anyway, so I'll be following Mrs. D's fabulous example and getting my boobs fixed. I don't want them smaller, just higher! I'd like to do a full body lift (thanks to those pesky twins!).

all such good ideas! i will be 44 at goal if all progresses well. I did a tatoo with my boys names after the death of BFF's child who was same age as my youngest, it helped me grieve and mend somehow i can't explain. thought i already went through my midlife crisis with a divorce in my 30's, but now all these sentiments are stirring inside me and i feel i need to honor them somehow. i thought i was just having one of those hormone surges we all get..... but it is so emotional and soul changing isn't it! i would love to see the bumped thread, so alert me somehow please! thanks for the comments so far!

rondar 02-25-2011 02:48 PM

long division- you could donate your hair to locks of love....how awesome would that be???

Joliebug82 02-25-2011 02:50 PM

The thread has been bumped. It's awesome to know so many people think alike. One of my rewards is a new Vera Bradley hipster...I've been so self-conscious of anything "wrapping around" my big body, I can't wait for it not to look silly on me!

longdivision 02-25-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rondar (Post 3730113)
long division- you could donate your hair to locks of love....how awesome would that be???

oh, absolutely! that is something i have always wanted to do anyhow since my mom has had cancer twice already and my aunt died of cervical cancer. locks of love is a great cause!

couts71 02-25-2011 03:31 PM

Just had WI#14 today and I am happy to say that I am down -3.8 lbs for a total weight loss of -78.2 lbs since starting IP. I have also lost 5.5 inches this week for a total loss of 54 inches since starting IP. I hope everyone has a AWESOME weekend and good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey.

juiceman11 02-25-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couts71 (Post 3730180)
Just had WI#14 today and I am happy to say that I am down -3.8 lbs for a total weight loss of -78.2 lbs since starting IP. I have also lost 5.5 inches this week for a total loss of 54 inches since starting IP. I hope everyone has a AWESOME weekend and good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey.

Way to go! You are doing great and are so close to your goal. Hats off to you and your success.

Sister Kate 02-25-2011 03:34 PM

Day 19 and and starving. Someone please help out. I have posted before about not being in ketosis, and still am not. I even email the Ideal Protein website, but got no response. Does the hunger ever pass? I had my bloodwork done, and all is perfect, but am dog tired and frustrated. I already had an extra packet today, but it just ain't cutting it. I have been chewing sugar free gum, til my gums hurt. I don't expect any great loss on Monday for my weigh in - so if I'm not in ketosis, can having aspertane hurt? Please forward any pointers if you can be of help - frustrated and in a snow storm in Atlantic Canada....

2rideagain 02-25-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couts71 (Post 3730180)

:hug: Great Job my friend....that is incredible weight and inch loss.
wow! you look fantastic !!

2rideagain 02-25-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Kate (Post 3730186)
Day 19 and and starving. Someone please help out. I have posted before about not being in ketosis, and still am not. I even email the Ideal Protein website, but got no response. Does the hunger ever pass? I had my bloodwork done, and all is perfect, but am dog tired and frustrated. I already had an extra packet today, but it just ain't cutting it. I have been chewing sugar free gum, til my gums hurt. I don't expect any great loss on Monday for my weigh in - so if I'm not in ketosis, can having aspertane hurt? Please forward any pointers if you can be of help - frustrated and in a snow storm in Atlantic Canada....

:?: oh geez, that must be so frustrating. how do you know your not in ketosis? i am too much of a newbie to be much help i am afraid, but i do know that my coach said NO gum as it tells your stomach food is coming. i was a big gum chewer! now its listerine breath strips...are you drinking your water? sounds like your doing everything else right. Please dont give up, and hopefully some of the more 'seasoned' folk can help you out :hug:

couts71 02-25-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juiceman11 (Post 3730184)
Way to go! You are doing great and are so close to your goal. Hats off to you and your success.

Thanks Juice, I have read that you are going to alternative program but I hope you are going to stay here and post your successes I would hate to lose one of the token males here on the site. I know you will be successful with your weight loss journey just stay and keep us informed.

couts71 02-25-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2rideagain (Post 3730196)
:hug: Great Job my friend....that is incredible weight and inch loss.
wow! you look fantastic !!

Thanks Girl, you are looking pretty fantastic yourself keep up what you are doing.

CheekyWit 02-25-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Kate (Post 3730186)

Aspartame can sometimes fool the body into gearing up for sugar (meaning insulin is produced, pancreas is pumping etc) so you may want to avoid aspartame if possible. Also one thing that helped me with hunger and I feel a :rollpin: coming on...but getting a bit more fat. I know for me the allotted 2 tsps of fat/olive oil was not enough...and even consuming another packet didn't help as it just gave me more carbs when what I needed was fat. You may want to try eating an egg (I eat mine hard boiled) and I mean the WHOLE EGG. For me doing this with a bit more olive oil helped immensely. (and actually helped me lose more weight)

Are you taking the IP supplements? what type of salad are you eating? how about your veggies? Which packets are you consuming and when? How tall are you? If you could let us know what you have done so far today maybe we can help by going over your diet line by line.

Hang in there ... and let us know exactly what you are doing:hug:

juiceman11 02-25-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couts71 (Post 3730211)
Thanks Juice, I have read that you are going to alternative program but I hope you are going to stay here and post your successes I would hate to lose one of the token males here on the site. I know you will be successful with your weight loss journey just stay and keep us informed.

I will be sticking around here and still posting. I still want to support all of you and my family members on this program. The cost was getting to be a bit rediculous for my families budget. We will see what happens this first week on my "alternate" plan. Even looking into the plan for "atheletes" even though I am not one, I would really like to start hitting the gym. Few more pounds to go before I start the gym.

JCWilkie 02-25-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollmark (Post 3730022)
Hi all,

My Mom is 57 and actually very classy, she has a nose "stud". Of course she had to have a diamond stud made!

Sister Kate 02-25-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2rideagain (Post 3730204)
:?: oh geez, that must be so frustrating. how do you know your not in ketosis? i am too much of a newbie to be much help i am afraid, but i do know that my coach said NO gum as it tells your stomach food is coming. i was a big gum chewer! now its listerine breath strips...are you drinking your water? sounds like your doing everything else right. Please dont give up, and hopefully some of the more 'seasoned' folk can help you out :hug:

Thanks for the support. I don't have any signs of ketosis, smell from breath, and lack of hunger. And yes am drinking 100 oz of water a day. My counsellor said there were gums that were perfectly fine, that have a new product xylolil (or something like that) which is not sugar. Will try to keep plugging along. Thanks again. Kate

Beachbella 02-25-2011 04:44 PM

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is ready for the weekend. I know I am. I went to my WI and I am down -5 lb this week. Which is a total 42 lbs in 8 weeks. I have never in my life been on a diet that I have lost this much weight already. I am on cloud nine right now. It is totally unbelievable.

So as promised for the newbies out there I started the Novi Cleanse today sold by IP. It is for 23 days and it cost me $67.00. I have a sheet of instructions that I will scan to email and then post to you guys on Monday. So here's to my 23 day cleanse journey. I am told parts will be ugly while the toxic waste is being eliminated from my body but I am up for the challenge. My coach recommends the cleanse after AT LEAST 4 weeks of being on IP stage 1. Just a FYI for everyone. So this one is for you newbies, I am taking one for the team and will let you know how I am doing.

Lucky Chick 02-25-2011 04:53 PM

WI #2 and down another 4.6 lbs for a total of 9 in 2 weeks. I'll take it. Also down another 7.5 inches (but I think my coach was willing the tape measure tighter in a couple spots). LOL

juiceman11 02-25-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beachbella (Post 3730290)
Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is ready for the weekend. I know I am. I went to my WI and I am down -5 lb this week. Which is a total 42 lbs in 8 weeks. I have never in my life been on a diet that I have lost this much weight already. I am on cloud nine right now. It is totally unbelievable.

So as promised for the newbies out there I started the Novi Cleanse today sold by IP. It is for 23 days and it cost me $67.00. I have a sheet of instructions that I will scan to email and then post to you guys on Monday. So here's to my 23 day cleanse journey. I am told parts will be ugly while the toxic waste is being eliminated from my body but I am up for the challenge. My coach recommends the cleanse after AT LEAST 4 weeks of being on IP stage 1. Just a FYI for everyone. So this one is for you newbies, I am taking one for the team and will let you know how I am doing.

Congrats on your losses! Way to go. Good luck with you Novi Cleanse journey. Hope it goes ok for you. Have a great weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky Chick (Post 3730306)
WI #2 and down another 4.6 lbs for a total of 9 in 2 weeks. I'll take it. Also down another 7.5 inches (but I think my coach was willing the tape measure tighter in a couple spots). LOL

Good work! You are seeing good results. Keep it up.

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 05:04 PM

HI everyone!!! :wave:

Sorry, no time to read back and I need help!

I had my first "eating out" experience, and we went to Johnny Carino's for a lunch meeting....

I ordered Chicken Marsala (no flour on the chicken) no Marsala sauce, and had mushrooms and sautee'd spinich. But it was swimming in garlic flavored olive oil. It was sooo good, I ate every bite, but now I'm freaking the **** out, because there was so much olive oil. (I hope that's all it was) but still... it was way to much.

YIKES!!!!

I feel like a did a very bad thing, what will this extra oil do to me? I'm not a eater and a puker, but I feel like I should puke. It was sooo good, that it just has to be bad!

juiceman11 02-25-2011 05:06 PM

Have a great weekend all! Stay on protocol and you will be one more weekend closer to your goal or mini goal. Stay strong!

Coastalcrafter 02-25-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longdivision (Post 3729921)
hi rondar! i'm not sure yet, but i was thinking about cutting all of my hair off. i have really long hair that goes to the small of my back. i've had it this way for the last 6 years. i was thinking that if losing weight is going to give me a different body, why not completely change my hair so that i look almost unrecognizable? i think it would be fun. i like to think about running into people that i haven't seen in a year (after the weight is lost and the hair is gone) and them not even knowing it was me. to me, that seems like the ultimate reward... if that makes sense.

Just so you know- 'locks of love' requires 12" of hair length or more( has to be tied before cutting) you can google Locks of Love and print out the form. ( I have done it) Now 'wigs for kids" will take 10" or more.. Each site has requirements. It takes about 8-12 donations of hair to make a wig..
The volunteers separate the hair by colors and length. It's quite a process. Both are wonderful causes!

If I may suggest, You'd look great with hair just below your shoulders with a dragged forward angle in front that would create layers down the sides, and you could even do a side bang to show off that pretty face! Or ir you decide to go braver, I have some cute pics I could send you..

rondar 02-25-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl (Post 3730329)

I had my first "eating out" experience, and we went to Johnny Carino's for a lunch meeting....

I ordered Chicken Marsala (no flour on the chicken) no Marsala sauce, and had mushrooms and sautee'd spinich. But it was swimming in garlic flavored olive oil. It was sooo good, I ate every bite, but now I'm freaking the **** out, because there was so much olive oil. (I hope that's all it was) but still... it was way to much.

YIKES!!!!

I feel like a did a very bad thing, what will this extra oil do to me? I'm not a eater and a puker, but I feel like I should puke. It was sooo good, that it just has to be bad!

sherry- imho- the oil is not going to bother your ketosis. you will burn the fat you ingested before you dip into your fat cells is all. you should feel very full for quite awhile so just enjoy and relax!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter (Post 3730340)
Just so you know- 'locks of love' requires 12" of hair length or more( has to be tied before cutting) you can google Locks of Love and print out the form. ( I have done it) Now 'wigs for kids" will take 10" or more.. Each site has requirements. It takes about 8-12 donations of hair to make a wig..
The volunteers separate the hair by colors and length. It's quite a process. Both are wonderful causes!

If I may suggest, You'd look great with hair just below your shoulders with a dragged forward angle in front that would create layers down the sides, and you could even do a side bang to show off that pretty face! Or ir you decide to go braver, I have some cute pics I could send you..

costal- great info! i'd love you to send me some shorter hair pics, would ya? i'm not sure if my email is in my profile. i'll go check.... or you can PM me with some links. i am going to do something when i get this weight off!

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 05:25 PM

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Rondar & Jace!

So this will probably slow down the weight loss, is that true?

***pet pet pet*** cute Jace on the head... :)

beledigirl 02-25-2011 05:56 PM

Hi everyone! I am still around and eating well but no weight loss. My weight is still around 190 to 192 but I have found out what is wrong. My thyroid is out of whack. I get my thyroid tested every year but it always shows normal but I have all the symptoms. So hopefully when this is treated, I will start to lose.

So sometimes it isn't a matter of of willpower or feeling sorry for myself but you may have a serious medical problem you don't know about.

Adrean 02-25-2011 06:13 PM

is anyone having an issue with meg dry skin?? mine is usually dry (nice Alberta winters for ya!) but it has been esspecially dry since I started this diet and I am getting what looks like exzema on one of my hands. Any suggestions on how to deal with this? I am going through lotion at a very rapid rate!

Mrs Diettrich 02-25-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl (Post 3730329)

YIKES!!!!

Breathe buttercup - everything is going to be just fine. Don't puke (because then you're attempting to fix the problem with something negative). Accept the experience and learn from it! It's hard to say what it would do to your loss just because you are already so close to your goal. At least you enjoyed it! I love Johnny Carino's - that's definitely a place I couldn't go right now. The Bowtie Festival is my favorite thing EVER!

ErinO 02-25-2011 06:45 PM

Okay guys - I am literally having a hormone fueled mental break down right now. Today was good in general - worked and got my nails done in prep. for my trip...... then I came home..... just in time to witness the pizza delivery guy pull up and deliver a pizza to my family - well if that wasn't enough to make me want to cry - I unhappily ate my grilled chicken and broc. - blah. I somewhat got over myself just in time to go through my new food order- I had to order for over a week as I am away until Monday 3/1 - well wouldn't you know - the clinic messed up my order - they shorted me 6 of my lunch packets - chili, spag., etc. GRRR. I left them a message - but I know they wont get it until Monday - and by then I will be gone....

I want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!

Sorry for the drama! lol.

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 06:45 PM

Thank you Mrs. D & Rondar!

For calming me down. I know this sounds nutty, but I just feel like I want it out of me... lol. I guess going home and doing some hard dancing probably isn't the answer either, is it?

I know it's not the end of the protocol world, but I don't like it, not one
little bit.

I guess I should try and put it behind me. *whew*

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinO (Post 3730511)
Okay guys - I am literally having a hormone fueled mental break down right now. Today was good in general - worked and got my nails done in prep. for my trip...... then I came home..... just in time to witness the pizza delivery guy pull up and deliver a pizza to my family - well if that wasn't enough to make me want to cry - I unhappily ate my grilled chicken and broc. - blah. I somewhat got over myself just in time to go through my new food order- I had to order for over a week as I am away until Monday 3/1 - well wouldn't you know - the clinic messed up my order - they shorted me 6 of my lunch packets - chili, spag., etc. GRRR. I left them a message - but I know they wont get it until Monday - and by then I will be gone....

I want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!

Sorry for the drama! lol.

Ohhh ErinO...

If I could, I would hand you my spagetti packets and whatever you need, thru the monitor but I don't think that's gonna work. :(

You may have to stick to other animal proteins unless you can pick up some protein powder or bars from another source (GNC or the store) Is that a good idea, IP'ers??

It's alright Erin, you'll be ok, but I understand your frustrations.

:hug:

Coastalcrafter 02-25-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rondar (Post 3730359)
sherry- imho- the oil is not going to bother your ketosis. you will burn the fat you ingested before you dip into your fat cells is all. you should feel very full for quite awhile so just enjoy and relax!

coastal- great info! i'd love you to send me some shorter hair pics, would ya? i'm not sure if my email is in my profile. i'll go check.... or you can PM me with some links. i am going to do something when i get this weight off!

Sure- send me your email thru a personal message,where I can you send you some pics, and I will reply with my email .. Then send me a pic of your face and I'll give you more ideas.. glad to help!

I gave DAMGI (from the IP boards) a new cut and foil highlights, and she loves it! She's been back again and again! .. and she looks great!! from size 14 to size 6 and slim!!!

4meandbrandon 02-25-2011 07:57 PM

Got a quick question.....I try to stay away from restricted but is it better to have them in the morning vs. Late at night???????.......mmmmmmm. I ask because when we can add crabs its in the morning from my understanding. I'm trying to treat myself with restricted instead of a cheat.

Hollmark 02-25-2011 07:57 PM

Just got back from WI # 7 with a loss of 1.5 lbs and 5.5 inches!! I was hoping for a little more, but I'll take whatever loss I get!!
Half-way there!