Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #91  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
As a side note; LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!! YAYYYYY you -- you look great!!!! Very inspiring and so noticeable-- isn't this diet amazing on how it makes over the body (not just the weight)? Thanks for sharing and posting .Oh and I too LOVE SF!!!! (you look so dang cute in your avatar)
thanks!!! it's strange because i have weighed much less than i do now from other diets, but my body right now is the same size as when i weighed around 190 before. this whole fat loss thing is incredible. people are noticing and it feels really good. this diet has absolutely changed my life.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #92  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Hi IP'ers!!! I'm posting this for Rondar since she wanted to know. Thanks for thinking of me Rondar!

This girl is signed up for the program OMG I'm thrilled about the whole thing! Love my coach (btw, he knows of this blog...LOL) you guys and girls really get around, huh? lol. Have my "goodie" bag all unpacked and well organized (you guys know how I am about that) So the plan is to grocery shop tomorrow for my meat and veggies, and I will OFFICIALLY become one of you on Friday!

I was shocked to learn that I weight 130 *gasp* even hubby was shocked. But something tells me I won't be 130 for long!!!

Tomorrow I will set up my ticker to make thinks all official and stuff. Move over dolls and dude's you have another loser joining ya!!

Sweet IP dreams everyone!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:11 AM   #93  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

OOOOO... how could I forget. He was passing out samples.. YUMMY!!!!

I tried the cinnamon soy puffs and the carmel nut bar! Ohhh wow! Who needs red licorice when you have all this yummy stuff??? He said I can have a restricted item once a day, but I prefer to skip it for a while, this girl has a plan to nail this protocol!!!

OOOO and I got a tomato soup!

Hmmm... wonder if I will be able to wait until Friday! lol!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:58 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 228/228/150

Height: 5'1"

Default Good Morning

Tis really early Thur am here.This whole IP thing is really amazing. There is also so much info on this site, I find something new every time I'm here. Looking forward to getting enough posts to enter my diet ticker thing! hee hee. Anyway best of luck to everyone, you can do it with this diet and all the support that is on this site. One day, one meal at a time. It's worth it.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:59 AM   #95  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

I can't believe how much less I am eating! I went out for dinner tonight for my friends birthday (did pretty good ordered a spinach salad with mushrooms and beef....did have a vinegrette dressing which was probably a cheat but I'm not too worried about it) I was starving when I went and didn't even finish the not so big salad! it was so bizzare even my friends were like....you barely ate anything how are you so full?! crazy to think that my stomach is back to a "normal" size and how much I was overeating before!
Old 02-17-2011, 02:49 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
6 pounds! SIX FREAKING POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooottttttttt! I was expecting a loss this week, but not that much of one! May I add that I am smack dab in the middle of TOM too? Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I celebrated by hitting the clearance racks at Target and getting 5 new tops.
CONGRATS!!!
Closed Thread