Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #61  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
6 pounds! SIX FREAKING POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooottttttttt! I was expecting a loss this week, but not that much of one! May I add that I am smack dab in the middle of TOM too? Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I celebrated by hitting the clearance racks at Target and getting 5 new tops.
That is sooooo wonderful. I am so happy and proud of you. also welcome back and glad things went well. I have contemplated a reduction especially since loosing some weight the girls have stayed the same. I fear I will end up looking like Dolly Parton, all bust!

Congrats everyone on a great day. I am happy to report that I again refrained from goodies in the breakroom. I cannot say I was not tempted but I looked at it and said.......Nope, not today. I have to really be careful to take one descision and day at a time.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:28 PM   #62  

Hi all. Went in to WI today, I'm down 3.8 pounds and started Phase 2 on Sunday. I'm very happy about my weight right now. I would like to firm up of course, but I think going to 140 would be too much. At least for right now. I might change my mind later, but I am in the "normal" weight category right now for my height. My original goal was 160 then I changed it to 140 when I was at 170.
Good job to all who have worked so hard, especially over Valentines day. I didn't have 1 oppurtunity for chocolate, so I breezed past it just fine!
Have a good day all.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:05 PM   #63  
Started IP 9/7/10

S/C/G: 353/200/160

Height: 5'10

My willpower is stronger than ever...as of yesterday I have lost 100 in just over 5 months on IP. I will never go back to my old way of eating again.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #64  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
6 pounds! SIX FREAKING POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooottttttttt! I was expecting a loss this week, but not that much of one! May I add that I am smack dab in the middle of TOM too? Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I celebrated by hitting the clearance racks at Target and getting 5 new tops.
wow! great job,, you look fabulous in your pics!!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:14 PM   #65  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbethin2011 View Post
My willpower is stronger than ever...as of yesterday I have lost 100 in just over 5 months on IP. I will never go back to my old way of eating again.
wow again- just read your post.. very incredible weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #66  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamadancer View Post
Awesome job Jess!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Fantastic, Mrs D!!!.. what great news!.. & if I've failed to welcome you back on your triumphant return, well, back!!!.. you're looking might good & I'm so glad you're feeling good too...

hugs
Thank you! It's nice to be back. Life was a little nuts for those 2 weeks before surgery, so I wasn't around as much. Now, let's just say I have a little free time on my hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulemom View Post
Excellent!!!! I know after my reduction I lost like 6 lbs of boobs. Don't recommend as a weight loss program. Just think that bathing suit season will be fun with a flat tummy and little boob. Take care of yourself. Pics were great.
hehehehe - I lost exactly 2.2 lbs of boob. It was exactly 1 kg, right down to the gram during surgery. However, I don't think that what I see right now when I look in the mirror is exactly where I will be - I have got a lot of swelling going on right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicmom734 View Post
Yay Jess! I was wondering how your were doing since your surgery! I have been off the board for a bit. The pictures look great! And congrats on the huge loss!
Glad you liked the pics - the bruising that you can't see is pretty darn impressive though. Definitely not what I was expecting! But oh how I love them... They are perfect for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepeterson View Post
That is sooooo wonderful. I am so happy and proud of you. also welcome back and glad things went well. I have contemplated a reduction especially since loosing some weight the girls have stayed the same. I fear I will end up looking like Dolly Parton, all bust!
Thanks Melissa! I was really starting to be afraid of the same thing before I saw the plastic surgeon - I had lost 10" off my bust line, but really nothing out of the cup. I was SHOCKED at how different I looked the night after surgery - so much slimmer, just taking off the boobs. I have had a hard time seeing my weight loss over the last 4 months until I got naked that night and took a good look in the mirror!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Hi all. Went in to WI today, I'm down 3.8 pounds and started Phase 2 on Sunday. I'm very happy about my weight right now. I would like to firm up of course, but I think going to 140 would be too much. At least for right now. I might change my mind later, but I am in the "normal" weight category right now for my height. My original goal was 160 then I changed it to 140 when I was at 170.
WTG Amy! I'm kind of sad that you are reaching the end of your journey... We started around the same time and I definitely have a ways more to go!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 219.9/168.7/169.0

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
WAHOOOO congrats on such a great loss... that is so awesome and what a fun way to reward yourself!!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 219.9/168.7/169.0

Height: 5'9"

Quote:

100 pounds that is truly inspiritational.. congratulations on your journey!!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #69  
1/5/11

S/C/G: 164/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
Good morning everyone!!!
I haven't logged in since last week but I did think of you guys everyday
I am glad to read all the losses you guys are GREAT!!!

I need to get back on track!!! This weekend we celebrated valentine's day and I had planned everything so I don't cheat..but it did not go as planned. I ended up cheating and now getting back is hard!!! Financially I can't afford IP products for the whole week(thank God I have a stash in my closet) my pay has not been stable since January..and I am about to go BAZOOKA on compensation..anyway that isn't the point lol All this to say that I can't afford IP products,veggies and my meat if I want to my bills, my tuition fees and everything that comes with that. When I come to think about it...it's only my lunch that I cheat..(a cheat is a cheat I know) I have my shake in the morning, stupid stuff at lunch and for supper my mother in law makes supper so I just take meat and veggies if there are any...

Anyways I will try to go find some veggies for lunch at the cafeteria downstairs..today could be back to square one !!!

Have a great day guys!!!
I know this should go on the "alternate" forum but... I couldn't handle this diet financially either so I now buy EasEdge Carb Control shakes in Vanilla at Wal-Mart... they come in 4 packs and I replace all 3 ip packets with them so it costs roughly $40 a week for my "ip food" vs. $90+... My weight loss has stayed right on track, they are convenient, and perfect for those of us on a tight budget and don't mind not having a variety. They are perfectly comparable to the pre-made shakes available for IP..not as tasty but man I will take a little less tasty in favor of saving $50 a week! Just a thought...
Old 02-16-2011, 07:18 PM   #70  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbelle View Post
i had my weigh in today and i am down another 4.6. so its a total of 78lbs in only 3.5 months. i am soooooo excited. hope everyone else is having as great a day as i am.
Wow that's amazing.....
Old 02-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel13 View Post
I know this should go on the "alternate" forum but... I couldn't handle this diet financially either so I now buy EasEdge Carb Control shakes in Vanilla at Wal-Mart... they come in 4 packs and I replace all 3 ip packets with them so it costs roughly $40 a week for my "ip food" vs. $90+... My weight loss has stayed right on track, they are convenient, and perfect for those of us on a tight budget and don't mind not having a variety. They are perfectly comparable to the pre-made shakes available for IP..not as tasty but man I will take a little less tasty in favor of saving $50 a week! Just a thought...
My two cents worth... I've used GNC Whey Protein powder from the beginning, almost 9 months ago... I get 2 different flavors, which will last me over a month, then add extracts or DaVinci syrup for variety... regular price is $39.99 for a 2-lb. container, so buying 2 comes to about $80... but they usually have them on sale, BOGO - buy one, get one for half-price... so that makes them a total of about $60... but if you have a GNC Gold Card, the first week of every month you get 20% off your entire purchase... so, it comes down to enough whey protein powder for more than a month for less than $40... no, I don't work for GNC & am not really promoting them more than anywhere else you can get protein shakes... just another suggestion for anybody who needs to watch their pennies...

hugs
Old 02-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #72  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

It is so great to get back on this blog and start reading regularly again. Being out in Vegas last week into this week got me a little side tracked on blog reading. I really missed you guys and your positive posts.

I had my weigh in today and I am down 7 lb. Still taken back by the high numbers weekly but I am grateful. I really focused on eating properly while I was in Vegas. I had one glass of wine on my birthday. That was my only cheat so far since I have been on the program for 5 weeks and honestly I have no regrets about it.

I had a couple of NVS's while I was away - First seeing my boyfriend after 2 months and him saying "Babe wow you look so beautiful, your face is so thin." Wow it was an awesome feeling. 2nd NVS was getting ready for going to dinner and putting on a pair of pants that fit me 2 1/2 weeks ago and they no longer fit...the crotch area was hanging, saggy butt, and pants fell past my hips...haha...I had a good laugh and said to myself "ok time for you to buy some new pants".

I just wanted to thank everyone that posts on this forum. You all are truly motivating for me and I enjoy reading everyones comments daily and love to hear how everyone is doing. It is such a great support group here. I am very thankful for it.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #73  
1/5/11

S/C/G: 164/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Aunt Sheshie- Good call on the Whey Powder! Way cheaper, I am just a sucker for convenience since I have such a busy schedule so I like the pre-made.

Well it's been a long time since I've really sat down and wrote a post for myself.. I enjoy giving advice to those who are new to the forum or are going through something that I have been through before.
But I feel like it's time to write about all the great things this diet has done for me since beginning in January of 2010. I lost 20 lbs. in 7 weeks last spring, took the summer off, gained roughly 5 back, began again about 4 weeks ago, and have now lost 35 lbs. I started in a size 12 jean and now wear a size 6 loosely..
Biggest victory of the day: I went in to my clinic and got weighed today.. officially 129 and I am NEVER looking back! I have been looking forward to getting into the 120s since beginning the diet over a year ago!
Major NSV for me today: I have 2 pair of jeans that still fit well enough I can wear them, unfortunately they are both very dirty and I don't have time to do laundry today so I called my best friend who I have always always been envious of due to how thin she is. I went to her house to try on some jeans and not a single pair fit.. they were all TOO BIG! I think for once, she may have been envious of how thin I'VE gotten
Another NSV that has nothing to do with weight-loss: I've had braces since May of 2009 and am getting them off on March the 10th! I have missed taking pictures so much and now I will be able to take as many as I want and feel confident in every way physically!

Thanks for letting me share all of my happiness with everyone!!
Old 02-16-2011, 08:06 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Good Morning everyone!

I havent posted in several days, but have been reading along with all of you. A big congrats to you JCWilk How very romantic for you to be proposed on Valentines day... awwwww. Mrs. D is now a B and you look fantastic! Such wonderful stories of NSV and funny cheat stores.. lol.

I survived my birthday (valentines day) after 3 days of celebrating, I think I'm on a birthday hangover. I'm glad that's over for another year.... shhheesh. Now it's time to get serious and focus!

Tonight is my workshop for IP and I'm excited! I'm interested to see how they explain this protocol and if they know the new change as far as change in protein in phase 1. If I don't like the "feel" of them or if they try and charge me an assinine amount of money to get started, I will just do Ideal to go, actually it may be a bit easier that way if I want to mix in Lindor products. I guess we will see what happens...

Amber when you feel a cheat coming on, you need to sign on to the blog, these IP'ers will talk ya down from the ledge... But it was nice seeing you post here..

I'm about ready to send out of cyber guard as one of us is missing... S.O.S. we need to find Showgirlaz...where in the world has she been???

Have a great IP day, I'll be joining you soon enough! Now back to the rafters for me to sip on my coffee...
coloradodivegirl- i want to hear all about your meeting....it's been a long time coming. make sure you post when you get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanmly View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first post I'm going to my Ideal Protein consultation tonight and I'm soooo excited. My sister has been on it for 6 weeks and lost 15lbs and 27.5 inches. I'm kind of a carb freak so hopefully I won't have to much trouble.
susanmly- WELCOME! this is a great place for a carb addict. ketosis really helps calm the beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgadsMe View Post
I'm having and absolutely RAVENOUS third week..!!! What's up with me? Week 1 and 2 were so easy. This week I feel out of control and want to fall way-way off the wagon. What do I do? I'm eating lettuce. Yup, and we all know how very satisfying lettuce is. Somebody hog-tie me and duck tape my mouth!
egadsme- maybe you're p.g... lol! jk! guess we'll have to get the duct tape out!

Quote:
willbethin- that is absolutely incredible!!! there was a person in town here who was bragging last year about doing 100 also.... but in one year!!! you knocked their socks off!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 190.8/185/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Good job to all who have worked so hard, especially over Valentines day. I didn't have 1 oppurtunity for chocolate, so I breezed past it just fine!
Have a good day all.
I have been wondering about the same thing, if I should go to 140 or 150. Can't wait to get down in that range and have to decide
Closed Thread