Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 06:45 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Daily Chat - Thurs. 30 Dec. 2010

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Review yesterday's thread: December 29th, 2010
Old 12-30-2010, 06:53 AM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

Am I allowed to eat green beans daily?
Old 12-30-2010, 07:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 247/208/175

Height: 5 ft. 6 in.

Good morning all! I have finished my 2 mile WATP already this morning. We are picking up our 9 year old granddaughter for the weekend. We will have lots of fun!
Have a blessed day!
Old 12-30-2010, 07:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/lowest185/now200/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Occasional ...
You may choose two items per week and Green Beans are one of them...

So if I understand right NO DAILY

Last edited by bulleriina; 12-31-2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 189.2/159.9/150

Quote:
No that is in the list of 2 per week.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:33 AM   #6  

Boo, that's to bad, I really like green beans!!!

I haven't received my IP stuff yet. Last night I grocery shopped and bought alot of veggies! I am so pumped to get going on this protocol.

How is everyone doing today?
Old 12-30-2010, 07:41 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
No they are only allowed 2 times a week and only 1 cup/ they are a restricted food...but when I do eat them I also enjoy them...: drill:

Last edited by JudoGirl; 12-30-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:59 AM   #8  

Yesterday was 11 weeks on Ideal Protein... I lost another 3 lbs...I was so excited and I just want to cry.... I am down 47 lbs...and I just can't believe it.
Its almost like you don't want anyone to notice and you want to keep it a secret because you don't want anything to jinx it....
But everyone is now commenting and I buy only a few pairs of clothes at a time now..because nothing fits..and thats exciting...and my size keeps changing...I am now a size 14... thats a long way from 1x and 2x and a size
38-40 jean....
My husband said hey you might be able to wear my jeans now..and I thought ok..so when I put them on and they fell off..I said ya maybe not..I was always bigger than him..but not nowwwww....
Have a Great Day...
Old 12-30-2010, 08:02 AM   #9  

Quote:
Boo, that's to bad, I really like green beans!!!

I haven't received my IP stuff yet. Last night I grocery shopped and bought alot of veggies! I am so pumped to get going on this protocol.

How is everyone doing today?
Good luck with the program its been wonderful for me..really wonderful....
I loke broiling my veggies with a little extra virgin olive oil..and sea salt..yummy...its as good as green beans...
Old 12-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #10  

Excellent job Judogirl!!!!

lol at the drill sergeant smilie!
Old 12-30-2010, 08:08 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Good luck with the program its been wonderful for me..really wonderful....
I loke broiling my veggies with a little extra virgin olive oil..and sea salt..yummy...its as good as green beans...
I haven't even started yet, and I am concerned about the first 3 days or so
Old 12-30-2010, 08:10 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 235/lowest185/now200/160

Quote:
Yesterday was 11 weeks on Ideal Protein... I lost another 3 lbs...I was so excited and I just want to cry.... I am down 47 lbs...and I just can't believe it.
Its almost like you don't want anyone to notice and you want to keep it a secret because you don't want anything to jinx it....
But everyone is now commenting and I buy only a few pairs of clothes at a time now..because nothing fits..and thats exciting...and my size keeps changing...I am now a size 14... thats a long way from 1x and 2x and a size
38-40 jean....
My husband said hey you might be able to wear my jeans now..and I thought ok..so when I put them on and they fell off..I said ya maybe not..I was always bigger than him..but not nowwwww....
Have a Great Day...
You started from same weight and size than me. except for me it was 15 weeks and I'm little bit behind you, 38 lbs. This Ip is wonderful, too bad that I cheated on Christmas and gained some but I'm back on the wagon now and new year 2011 is coming and new me! Congratulations for the good results even during the holidays
Old 12-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #13  
KDS
Started IP 12/28/10

S/C/G: 240/179/150

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Don't be concerned! It's going really well for me so far, with none of the possible side effects. Keep an open mind and know that although it may be a little tough starting off YOU CAN DO IT! Besides, this time you have this wonderful community of people in the same boat that are cheering you on each and every day!

Last edited by KDS; 12-30-2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:33 AM   #14  
KDS
Started IP 12/28/10

S/C/G: 240/179/150

Height: 5'9

Quote:
38-40 jean....
Have a Great Day...
Your post makes me excited enough to want to cry! Now I secretly will wait for my turn to try on the hubby's jeans....oooo another goal
Old 12-30-2010, 08:35 AM   #15  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Quote:
When I decided to start the program, the person who inspired me to join said if you set your mind to it, you can do anything you have to do. I told myself that I would "try" this new way of eating and I would give it 3-4 months to see if there were any results. WOW is all I can say. I haven't had this type of weight loss in a long time. I feel much healthier and I love the way my clothes are fitting. I hated going into the plus size areas to shop for clothes. The only person who could change it was me.

I really have to plan ahead and I get my food ready the night before so all I have to do is pack it up and go. I always carry extra IP packets just in case (LOL, my security blanket I guess). If you research the recipe threads on this site, you will find LOTS of good recipes to try. You can also google Ideal Protein Recipes and you will find other sites with some really good recipes as well.

Good luck and welcome!!!!!
Closed Thread