Old 01-01-2011, 01:45 PM   #1  
Taking it day by day =))

Height: 5'6

Default HELLO 2011!!!! This is OUR year ladies & gents!

Hello all!

I just wanted to start off the New Year with a reminder to us all that this is OUR year and we will become the healthiest versions of ourselves possible thanks to Ideal Protein and the tremendous support we all have found on this board.

This thread can be for whatever you'd like... I am going to share one or my 2011 goals that I have set for myself and you may share whatever you'd like even if it is just words of encouragement!!

NEW YEARS GOAL - THIS YEAR I AM GOING TO GET TO MY GOAL WEIGHT & hopefully baby#2 will be on their way =))

Happy New Year once again everyone

We can do this!!!!!!

OH OH OH Also I would like to inform all the wonderful ladies who gave me advice that yesterday was my Birthday and I DID NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much who gave me the supportive advice not to it was much appreciated.

Last edited by AvaLynn; 01-01-2011 at 01:51 PM.
AvaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Default Way to Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaLynn View Post
Hello all!

I just wanted to start off the New Year with a reminder to us all that this is OUR year and we will become the healthiest versions of ourselves possible thanks to Ideal Protein and the tremendous support we all have found on this board.

This thread can be for whatever you'd like... I am going to share one or my 2011 goals that I have set for myself and you may share whatever you'd like even if it is just words of encouragement!!

NEW YEARS GOAL - THIS YEAR I AM GOING TO GET TO MY GOAL WEIGHT & hopefully baby#2 will be on their way =))

Happy New Year once again everyone

We can do this!!!!!!

OH OH OH Also I would like to inform all the wonderful ladies who gave me advice that yesterday was my Birthday and I DID NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much who gave me the supportive advice not to it was much appreciated.
This message board is an awesome tool for all of us needing that support...we're all in the same boat hoping to land on the island of our dreams.
I also would like to get to my goal weight this year..before summer, hopefully.
Good luck on making your goals come true..you can do it!!

bday2you:

Hollmark
Hollmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #3  

Hello all!!! I am so excited to be getting back on the IP today. I went off it for a week and a half and it really made me see how much better I was feeling on it. My body just can't handle all the junk anymore. I too would like to make it to my goal weight by March 31st. I have been struggling to lose the last 30 for over a year without much success....I am down almost 80 pounds from where I started before lapband surgery on April 30, 2007. I think this way of eating will be the icing on the cake and I look forward to also getting in the best shape I have been in since high school. (a really really long time ago)
jyalbani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #4  

2011 is a new beginning for me!! I began IP a little over a year ago and have floated in the same weight loss range for the last 5 months, didn't work the plan as strictly. I know that when I follow the plan I lose the weight and so I am starting fresh TODAY!

When I look at how much more weight I have to lose to be at goal I become overwhelmed and so my new approach is to look at it in 10lb intervals. There was a member last year who talked about being able to lose 10lbs 12 times and that is my new motto, but it is 10lbs 14 times. I am looking for support from the board and committing to following the IP plan as it is intented so that my body can heal itself.

Good luck to everyone!!

Here's to my first 10lbs of 2011
want2run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:52 PM   #5  
started IP 11/21/2010

S/C/G: 175/155/140

Height: 5'4

ABSOLUTLY!!!!

2011 is totally my year to focus on me and love life!!!
I already feel so much better after being on IP for almost 6 weeks now and down about 20 pounds!!!!.

A new lease on life and sooooooooo excited to see what the new year brings!!!!!

IP ROCKS!!!!!!

I hope everyone here on 3FCs has a great new year!!!!!!!
jules26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

I am so glad I started IP back in September. It means I am well on my way to my 2011 goal.
I would love to be at my goal weight by March when I go to Mexico. But, even if I'm not quite there, I'll look a whole lot better in a swim suit than I did last time we were there!!!
I do know that by the time gardening season starts here on the west coast in full force - April/May - I will be a more fit and healthy than last year, which means I'll have the energy to do even more in my yard (without pain!).
I am also looking forward to a new Spring/Summer wardrobe! I have $300 in gift cards for Winners and Lulu Lemon that I can't wait to spend!
Here's to everyone on this wonderful forum - wishing you all a happy, HEALTHY and prosperous New Year!
kaarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #7  
Malia

S/C/G: 158/150/130

Height: 5'5

I am starting my IP tommorrow!! I slipped up in the holidays, and i am looking to gain some control back. I love IP it works fast and keeps me motivated. I want to feel good about myself and be at my goal weight APRIL 2011!! just in ntime for Family Vacation.
jenben is offline   Reply With Quote