Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 02:34 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Yesterday was 11 weeks on Ideal Protein... I lost another 3 lbs...I was so excited and I just want to cry.... I am down 47 lbs...and I just can't believe it.
Its almost like you don't want anyone to notice and you want to keep it a secret because you don't want anything to jinx it....
But everyone is now commenting and I buy only a few pairs of clothes at a time now..because nothing fits..and thats exciting...and my size keeps changing...I am now a size 14... thats a long way from 1x and 2x and a size
38-40 jean....
My husband said hey you might be able to wear my jeans now..and I thought ok..so when I put them on and they fell off..I said ya maybe not..I was always bigger than him..but not nowwwww....
Have a Great Day...
OMG I am so excited for you !!!!!!!!! me too! i was heavier than my boyfriend of 14 yrs........and he kept saying 'that is ok honey, i love u just the way you are" .....but I DID NOT LOVE me that way.....i am so happy to have discovered IP......
Old 01-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #92  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
OMG I am so excited for you !!!!!!!!! me too! i was heavier than my boyfriend of 14 yrs........and he kept saying 'that is ok honey, i love u just the way you are" .....but I DID NOT LOVE me that way.....i am so happy to have discovered IP......
WOW, Lady. You're burning up the board. Great, super job.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #93  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douger963 View Post
So if anyone knows why Ideal Protein restricts green beans and tomatoes when Dr. Tien does not, please elaborate. Dr. Tien says 1-2 tomatoes/day okay, but no cherry tomatoes.

http://www.trantiendiet.com
2 C tomatoes raw= 14 g carbs and 9.47 g sugar, although cooked is healthier. Cherry and grape tomatoes are worse. 2 C green frozen beans cooked =1 7.71 g carbs! These are half or ore than half the carbs you should be eating in a day.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #94  

Hi all,
I am on day 2 from a little week and a half break...I am so amazed that I only gained 2 pounds over Christmas...just couldn't stay on program with all the cooking everyone depends on me to do for the family.

I am very proud of myself today because one of my very very fav things is very unhealthy movie popcorn covered in that butter flavored oil...I took my daughter to the movies with a friend and they all had popcorn and it didn't even bother me. Yeah Me!

Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow for my works weightloss competition...most of them are still gorging themselves..I hope they all feel like crap tomorrow to pay for their sins. lol Especially since a few of them have been texting me pictures of the really really bad food they've been eating all day. (Yes, my co-workers are evil.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #95  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyalbani View Post
Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow for my works weightloss competition...most of them are still gorging themselves..I hope they all feel like crap tomorrow to pay for their sins. lol Especially since a few of them have been texting me pictures of the really really bad food they've been eating all day. (Yes, my co-workers are evil.
Some friends of mine are starting a biggest loser competition on Tuesday - I was tempted to join but thought it might not be fair to them.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #96  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
Some friends of mine are starting a biggest loser competition on Tuesday - I was tempted to join but thought it might not be fair to them.
I joined a Biggest Loser competition at work this past fall. I started IP shortly after joining and it helped keep me motivated. The only trouble was keeping the two weigh ins separate! I did come in second over the 8 weeks we ran it!
Closed Thread