Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #151  

Congrats CW and Soon2BMrsT...way to go!!

Pita and Erin...you two crack me up! Always look forward to your posts!

Last edited by Sweetstina; 06-30-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #152  
Nichole

Calgarygirlie - you are so sweet and encouraging. Love it!

Soon to Be MrsT
- great first week! Yay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
I did it ! Im at 150 lbs ! WOW ! I did not think I could ever go from 248lbs to a50 lbs . And I did it in 6 months . This diet works ! My husband comes home in three months and I am so excited . Ive gone from a size 22 to a size 8 ! Don't give up ladies you can do this !
Wow CW!!! That is AMAZING. Congratulations! I am thrilled for you!!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:26 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Quote:
I did it ! Im at 150 lbs ! WOW ! I did not think I could ever go from 248lbs to a50 lbs . And I did it in 6 months . This diet works ! My husband comes home in three months and I am so excited . Ive gone from a size 22 to a size 8 ! Don't give up ladies you can do this !

CW....wait, where are you?? I can't see you...you are too TINY!!!!!!!! SO happy for you You are just beautiful!!

Soon2B.... 2" of your waist?? I may have to hate you Congrats on a fantastic WI #1
Old 06-30-2010, 12:14 PM   #154  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Jayne View Post
Hey there! nice to see you! I have been wondering if you have been busy with summer business! Yes, some have moved on. Some are on one of the new threads, life after phase 1. Drop in and you will see novak, lolita, jordanna, bevs, I think CW, and a few more!

Carla - could you post this link - I can't find it under my search.

Thanks !

You can reach it from the main forum page too! (bookmark this for quick access)

But hear is the direct link to "life after phase 1"!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...phase-1-a.html
Old 06-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #155  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMonkey View Post

Thank you for the encouragement! I think I'm going to switch to alternate products. That seems like the best compromise.
FYI, and I am editing my post too! I messed up!! EEEK!

I was tired and typing. I meant, It is 2 cups of veggies and a salad TWICE A DAY!.... OOPS.. more confusion. sorry. I didn't type of backspaced away the twice a day part.

So, 3 IP packets (protein drinks), your animal protein (meat/fish/poultry) portion at dinner and, 2 cups of veggies and a salad TWICE a day.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:24 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 241/173/150

Height: 5'5

I finally have internet at home again! I need to get busy unpacking more boxes, but I'm looking forward to stopping back in tonight and actually being able to comment on posts. I did take a minute to update my weight tracker. The last time I updated it was 8 pounds ago! Hope everyone has a great day!

One more thing..... Thanks to everyone for the congrats and celebrating with me on making it into Onederland.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #157  

Quote:
I am so happy for you!! WOO HOO! Way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon 2 B MrsT View Post
Well, just got back from my first weigh in.....and......

I lost 6lbs!

2 inches from my waist!

1 inch from my arms!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Best first week on a diet EVER!
Congratulations!! Fantastic first weigh in!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #158  

Quote:

Is he even gonna recognize you?! I can just imagine it...
Old 06-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #159  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

CW Amazing.... I have to ask did you have restricted items while on program? Or the selected veggie? Your results blow my mind... fantastic!!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

FYI:

blue sky Free soda from whole foods:

zero net carb
zero cal
zero sugar
sweetened with stevia
does have citric acid BUT its next to the last ingridient

Also a friend of mine just brought me a very full bag of muscle milk from costco, he said he mixes it with unsweetened soy milk and its very yummy.

also: as I have not bought any news clothes and my pants kept falling down, today I wore a belt! feels good but one more thing I have to deal with prior to restroom.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 149.8/125/118.0

Height: 5'2"

Hi there i was wondering if any kind of cough drops are allowed on IP, really bad sore throat, any suggestions would be great
Old 06-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 174.1/149.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Has he been gone the whole time you've been on IP? He's not going to recognize you! You look fantastic!! Congratulations!!!

I was thinking on my way to work this morning...I'm a little bummed because I have to weigh in today and I've pretty much stalled this week so I'm prob not going to see a loss at all today. But then it accurred to me, I've lost almost 20lbs in a month and a half...that's something to be pretty frickin' proud of! This week may be a wash, but next week....look out 140's !!!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians out there!! (heehee, nothing says Canada Day like dancing broccoli!!)
Old 06-30-2010, 01:10 PM   #163  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

Sorry what does the EAS stand for and where can I buy them in canada? I like the idea of mocha and strawberry? Do they come in those flavours?
Coughs - I think fishermans freinds are sugarfree or they have a sugar free version and I think buckleys cough has a sugarfree mixture, I think diabetics can use them if I am not mistaken have to check with father in law ask at the pharmacy. I would use sparingly, maybe make a drink with lemon and hot water sweeten with splenda or some IP maple syrup or WF syrup? Help coat you throat? Not sure if any of those suggestions help, oh yes and vitamin c not the chewable ones... I had a cold about a 6 weeks ago... warm salt water gargle helped me also

Last edited by WannabeIP; 06-30-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #164  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Monarch View Post
Last week I was working out of town. I called ahead to find out from where they were catering lunch so I could make other arrangements... Fortunately I have learned to always carry back up food in my bag, but boy, was this a bad week.

Really glad to be into the 140's as of today, but beginning to think I will want to lower my original goal.

Anyway, glad to be home and able to "chat" with y'all!
Sorry to hear this was a rough week! I am glad you were prepared in the event they didn't have something you could eat! 140's!! Ahhh... if only I were there with you! You must feel great! Congratulations on where you are so far, let us know what you decide about the goal adjustment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRealtor View Post
Maybe not entirely though. I lost my mom three weeks ago. I miss her so much that it is unimaginable. Needless to say I have fallen into this rut. My boss told me..... Now, why would you lie about a thing like that?

Last week, one of my sons contracted mono. ....

I am probably heavier than three weeks ago but don't care. Sorry to bring sadness to every ones' celebration of their weight loss and victories.
Take care.
I am so sorry! I understand about the loss of a mom. I lost mine 5 years ago last week. We were very close and not a day goes by, still, when I don't miss her. My deepest sympathies.

It sounds to me like you should be grateful that boss of yours only gave 2 weeks! You will be done with him soon enough and, I hope, that will make your life easier!

Mono.... I remember that! I had it as a sophomore in high school, so did 2 of my 3 sisters. Isn't it great how we teenagers share everything we drink! NOT anymore! LOL... I was ill for almost 2.5 months and missed an entire summer. Fortunately it didn't effect the school year. One of my sisters was hospitalized she was so sick. We have pictures of her and she looked so pale. I think it was worse for her because she had asthma and the breathing was such an issue. The other sister, they couldn't get a positive test on her so she was sick for quite awhile until the figured out what to do. She missed about 7 months of actual school and was home schooled. All in all, we ended up good without any problems. It was hard on my mom though. I am so sorry that your family is dealing with it. Hopefully, he will bounce back soon and get to enjoy some of the summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey41 View Post
I'm seriously getting sick of eating the same things, so I decided to suck it up and get creative in the kitchen tonight. This is similar to spaghetti pie, and very yummy.

1 pkg. shirataki angel hair "pasta"
2 eggs
sliced mushrooms
chopped green peppers
chopped onions
1/3 c. pizza sauce (I found some that had no added sugars, or you could make your own)
garlic powder to taste

Prepare shirataki per package directions. Sautee the mushrooms, peppers, onions, and whatever other veggies you want to throw in. Lightly beat the eggs and mix in garlic powder, sauteed veggies and shirataki. Pour in casserole greased with Pam. Top with pizza sauce. Bake at 350, about 1/2 hour, or until eggs are set. If you can afford the extra fat/cals, you can top with veggie shreds cheese in the last 5 minutes. This would also be good with a little spice added in.
This recipe sounds YUMMY! I will have to try it this weekend! Have you put it in the recipes thread yet? I am sure several people would love to have it down the line.

I wonder if you can use the walden farms marinara in this and make it taste "ok"?

Last edited by showgirlaz; 06-30-2010 at 01:30 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:32 PM   #165  

Quote:
Wow !! Congratulations CW !! I am so inspired by you !! At times when I get tired of this or a craving for that.....I am brought back to the stark reality that this is possible, and you are proof !! I have a least that much to lose and you give me great hope for my future !! Thanks for sharing !
Closed Thread