Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #241  

Height: 5'10"

Stacerp, where are you in SD? I'm also in SD.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Mom23 View Post
Stacerp, where are you in SD? I'm also in SD.
Sioux Falls. You?
Old 03-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #243  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacerp View Post
I had my 3rd weigh in yesterday. Not great, but I'm okay with that. Down 1.6 pounds and 4.25 inches. My coach was very encouraging. She said that she sees this a lot. I had a big loss my first week (11.6 pounds). The second week I had a big inch loss (13 inches). The 3rd week my body is adjusting and resetting. She thought I would see another big loss next week. We'll see... She said a low pound and inch loss usually happens once a month. Have you all noticed that too? I'm not the least bit discouraged, which is nice and a change for me.
I think you're doing great. On what other diet have you ever lost this much weight in 3 weeks??? I would focus on inches also. "The scale lies, trust your size!" I think staying faithful to the program will pay off in the weeks to come

I lost 7.8 lbs the first week and am just expecting a much less weight loss next week. Your body can't keep those numbers up. Inches are just as important. I put on my jeans today and they are so loose. I have to keep pulling them up and it feel so good
Old 03-19-2010, 10:44 AM   #244  

Quote:
Originally Posted by libbyshims View Post

Stacerp- from your profile pic, it looks like you are a Doodle owner? Me too! Just love our Daisygirl.

\
Yep, Tucker is a Golden Doodle. Is Daisygirl a Golden or Labra? She is a cutey
Old 03-19-2010, 10:49 AM   #245  

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
I think you're doing great. On what other diet have you ever lost this much weight in 3 weeks??? I would focus on inches also. "The scale lies, trust your size!" I think staying faithful to the program will pay off in the weeks to come

I lost 7.8 lbs the first week and am just expecting a much less weight loss next week. Your body can't keep those numbers up. Inches are just as important. I put on my jeans today and they are so loose. I have to keep pulling them up and it feel so good
Exactly! That is why I am not discouraged in the least. I'm ecstatic with my progress

That's awesome about your jeans! I'm with ya - that is a great feeling. I haven't worn my 14's all week, and the 12's feel very comfortable.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #246  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Weigh In

Just got back and I lost 5.6 lb.!! This was my 3rd weigh in. I'm pretty pumped. I have increased my loss each week. Don't really get that, but I'll take it. I did start using Wii this week, so that may have helped my numbers. I was so excited about the weight that I didn't even check my inches. We have 3 people working in the clinic where I go and they all measure so differently, so I measure myself and kinda go by that. Hope the rest of you do well, too.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #247  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSun View Post
Just got back and I lost 5.6 lb.!! This was my 3rd weigh in. I'm pretty pumped. I have increased my loss each week. Don't really get that, but I'll take it. I did start using Wii this week, so that may have helped my numbers. I was so excited about the weight that I didn't even check my inches. We have 3 people working in the clinic where I go and they all measure so differently, so I measure myself and kinda go by that. Hope the rest of you do well, too.

Yeah!! Congratulations!!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #248  

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Sioux Falls. You?
Pierre!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #249  

S/C/G: 170/143/130

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Yep, Tucker is a Golden Doodle. Is Daisygirl a Golden or Labra? She is a cutey
She is a Goldendoodle. Just over a year old. Tucker is awesome!!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:08 AM   #250  

Quote:
Woohoo WyoSun congrats on the 5.6 lbs down!! That's fantastic, you're doing great
Old 03-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 248/155/150

Quote:
Way to go !
Old 03-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #252  

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post

Nothing feels better than not fitting into your jeans because there too big ! Congragulations !
Old 03-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #253  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Thumbs up

Quote:
That is soooo awesome. I hope I follow in your footsteps. Our weight is pretty similar so I am tracking your stats as well! Great job.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:12 AM   #254  
RJC

S/C/G: 250/235/225

Height: 6'0

-3 this week for me!

I did workout at 530am vs after my weigh in so this may not be a totally accurate weigh in (we'll see next week I guess).

Things are going better for me. Was in a little mental funk earlier this week but think I'm passed it. I've shelved the puddings and the soups and have gone to the cappuccino....I think I just needed a little change of pace!

On to week 8!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #255  

Good job everyone . So encouraging to hear everyones success for the week . Im a little worried about my next weigh in . I have been so sick this week and very weak . I have been taking Dayquil and Im a little worried its going to affect my weigh in . Also I walk at least 3 miles a day and have not done that this week because I have felt so bad . Just trying to keep up with the kids schedule and get my self better has been hard this week . Only 6 weeks and my husband will be home for two weeks from Iraq ! So excited . I have lost 55 lbs and hope to loose another 20 lbs before he comes home .
Closed Thread