Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #406  

So - I am 2 weeks into Burn, and I feel amazing! I am not measuring or weighing until the end of the month, but i can see muscles I've never seen, and I can tell my clothes a fitting better. My boyfriend said today that my butt looks "smaller and shaplier." YAY! So, getting a comment from him made me want to post my results... Hope you are all having a great week!
Old 08-14-2009, 10:46 PM   #407  

S/C/G: 196/196/130

Height: 5'4"

Hello Everyone,
Hope your week has been a good one. I got a little bit behind this week and if I don't exercise tonight then I will official have missed a day that I can't make up for the week. After I fix dinner and my food has settled hopefully I can squeeze it in before bed.
I have to say I am really enjoying the Lean phase and if all continues to go well I should actually loose some weight this month, (I have been eating poorly in previous months and not the best so far this month, so my weight loss results have been effected, totally my own doing).
I really like coming on here to see how everyone is doing, so when you have time drop a few lines and get us up to date on your progress, it is always motivating.
Enjoy your weekend,
Darlene
Old 08-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #408  

S/C/G: 208.6/185/160

Height: 5'7"

I'm still in physio but please keep posting. I keep popping on here to keep me built up to get back on track asap. I only got to do one CE workout before I started physio but I loved it! I have some tweaking to do with the weights but it was great.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #409  

Quote:
Originally Posted by darstarr01 View Post
Hello Everyone,
Hope your week has been a good one. I got a little bit behind this week and if I don't exercise tonight then I will official have missed a day that I can't make up for the week. After I fix dinner and my food has settled hopefully I can squeeze it in before bed.
I have to say I am really enjoying the Lean phase and if all continues to go well I should actually loose some weight this month, (I have been eating poorly in previous months and not the best so far this month, so my weight loss results have been effected, totally my own doing).
I really like coming on here to see how everyone is doing, so when you have time drop a few lines and get us up to date on your progress, it is always motivating.
Enjoy your weekend,
Darlene
Hey Darlene. This is my first post in this thread. I have just started Lean Circuit today. Man, did it kick my butt. We can keep up with one another if you want. My eating has just started to improve over the last couple of weeks. I have been under tremendous job stress, so I really wasn't paying much attention and then hubby and I went on an anniversary trip last month. All of a sudden, I am up 6 pounds. How the heck did that happen? Anyway, my 44th birthday is tomorrow and my husband bought me a body bugg for my birthday. I started using it nearly two weeks ago. This was a huge eye opener. No wonder I have been gaining weight. I have been eating clean for a couple of weeks now. It is helping, but I still have a little ways to go. I'm hoping to take off about 10 pounds, but it's just not going to be easy. I really hope what you are hearing about the Lean Phase is true and it starts to peel off now.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:56 AM   #410  

S/C/G: 196/196/130

Height: 5'4"

fchsfootballmom,

1st of all let me say welcome! Also, I hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow. My 42nd is coming up in October.
Let me know what you think about the Lean phase my favorite exercise on the Lean cd is the Army Crawl which is the last exercise on Circuit 3. I really am enjoying the Lean phase and I will probably do a second month of it before starting over again with the Burn phase.
I had been wondering about the body bugg it seems like it would be kinda irritating and bulky.
Write whenever you have time I would love to keep up with each other on our progress.

Darlene
Old 08-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #411  

Week 1 of the Lean Circuit is done and I am sore from head to toe. Golly!
Old 08-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #412  

S/C/G: 186/151.8/125

Height: 5'3 and a bump =}

Red face

Have any of you ladies tried P90X yet? I am starting it on Sept 1st! I had even posted a video showing 'my progress' on youtube. Basically to keep me accountable! I must be nuts!!! I did post a challenge also on 3 fat chicks to see if anyone wants to do it with me, watch my progress, or give me the desperate support that I need!

I was really debating on Chalean or P90X, and decided to go with the X. I had seen so many good results, with other women who were just as out of shape as me.

Anyways, if you have tried P90X and now are doing Charlean--which one do you like better and why?

Thanks much
Old 08-22-2009, 11:19 PM   #413  

Hi Madison. I am planning on doing P90X next. I still have several weeks on ChaLEAN Extreme, though. I might actually extend the Lean Circuit from 4 weeks to 6 or 8 weeks. It's a tough circuit and I can see I have a lot of room for improvement with it. I haven't decided yet, though. Honestly, I might just be ready for a change by my last week. I'm just pondering what to do now.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #414  

S/C/G: 186/151.8/125

Height: 5'3 and a bump =}

Quote:
Originally Posted by fchsfootballmom View Post
Hi Madison. I am planning on doing P90X next. I still have several weeks on ChaLEAN Extreme, though. I might actually extend the Lean Circuit from 4 weeks to 6 or 8 weeks. It's a tough circuit and I can see I have a lot of room for improvement with it. I haven't decided yet, though. Honestly, I might just be ready for a change by my last week. I'm just pondering what to do now.
Stick with it and just take it day by day. Either way, you are making yourself stronger and more fit!!! I applaud you!
Old 08-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #415  

S/C/G: 168/ticker/14oishhh

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Hey Darlene. This is my first post in this thread. I have just started Lean Circuit today. Man, did it kick my butt. We can keep up with one another if you want. My eating has just started to improve over the last couple of weeks. I have been under tremendous job stress, so I really wasn't paying much attention and then hubby and I went on an anniversary trip last month. All of a sudden, I am up 6 pounds. How the heck did that happen? Anyway, my 44th birthday is tomorrow and my husband bought me a body bugg for my birthday. I started using it nearly two weeks ago. This was a huge eye opener. No wonder I have been gaining weight. I have been eating clean for a couple of weeks now. It is helping, but I still have a little ways to go. I'm hoping to take off about 10 pounds, but it's just not going to be easy. I really hope what you are hearing about the Lean Phase is true and it starts to peel off now.
Hello just wanted to know how come the bodybugg was an eye opener
Old 08-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #416  

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison27 View Post
Have any of you ladies tried P90X yet? I am starting it on Sept 1st! I had even posted a video showing 'my progress' on youtube. Basically to keep me accountable! I must be nuts!!! I did post a challenge also on 3 fat chicks to see if anyone wants to do it with me, watch my progress, or give me the desperate support that I need!

I was really debating on Chalean or P90X, and decided to go with the X. I had seen so many good results, with other women who were just as out of shape as me.

Anyways, if you have tried P90X and now are doing Charlean--which one do you like better and why?

Thanks much

Good luck with p90x i wanted to do that next but i joined a local gym w/a friend and now i am working out there 5 times a week but i tell you i miss my home routine more then ever ............to tell you my opinion i did chalene x 1st because i did not think i could or was ready for p90x just yet .......now i feel i can take on that challenge ............maybe i could start w/you Sept 1st
Old 08-24-2009, 07:38 PM   #417  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluciano View Post
Hello just wanted to know how come the bodybugg was an eye opener
Well, it showed me what I really burn every day versus what I "thought" I was burning. It helps keep me on track that way.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #418  

Quote:
Well, it showed me what I really burn every day versus what I "thought" I was burning. It helps keep me on track that way.
where u way off?????
Old 09-08-2009, 03:41 AM   #419  

S/C/G: 183/135/120

Height: 5'1"

I finished ChaLean extreme in May, and I have all my pics, but because I'm new it wont let me post them. I will when my post count gets high enough.

I will tell you that I went from a size 14/16 to a size 4/6!

Renee
Old 09-08-2009, 06:17 AM   #420  

S/C/G: 208.6/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Wow Renee! That's amazing! Have you continued with the Cahlean program since then or have you gone on to use other programs or exercises?
Closed Thread