Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 05-31-2007, 11:13 PM   #61  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene View Post
Anne, that's awesome You deserve a relaxing bath at least tonight for going through that... I remember when the kids were young, when I was at my biggest, that was the time I would bounce off the wagon... Those times were very very difficult... So good for you for staying on plan...
Oops spoke too soon, hit the strawberry sour cream sugar hard when I couldnt get him to nap. About 150 cals over for the day..
..so far.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 11:23 PM   #62  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennay View Post
Oops spoke too soon, hit the strawberry sour cream sugar hard when I couldnt get him to nap. About 150 cals over for the day..
..so far.
... Hey, we do what we can, not what we want!!
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:41 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Good morning!
Is Jen travelling? I thought they'd gone away last week????
I remember pushing an umbrella stroller with one child in it and one on each side ... and bags hanging from each handle.

One more shift folks and then I'm off for the weekend. Whew, I'm tired of getting up at 5:30. I missed my walk/jog goal for May but my legs are tired anyway. I'd really rather have squats-weary legs than this
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:01 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Height: 5'4"

Talking June starts on a Friday

Is anyone restating goals today June 1? Or, like little chicken me, are you waiting til Monday? Maybe that will be even worse

Have a great weekend everyone. Happy June!

Dagmar
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:20 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

I need to start my walk/jog ticker over. I think maybe 100 kms was a bit of a grand goal.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:35 AM   #66  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone. So bummed. Scale went back up to 136.5 today. 1.5 pounds up from yesterday. Not quite sure why. But today will be different- my cardio class is this morning, and I'll be so busy tonight I may not have time to eat!! Ha ha ha.
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:04 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
I remember pushing an umbrella stroller with one child in it and one on each side ... and bags hanging from each handle.
I always did the double stoller thing with my first 2 and now with these 2....oh I lied I have also used the wagon....now I go with a doubble jogging stroller with 2 kids and 2 walking it is good resistence when coming home I usually have theback full and some in with the kids. It makes for a tight squeeze but my kids don't complain...
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:16 AM   #68  
Woman on a Mission

S/C/G: 167/see ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

Hey all! I'm working on just maintaining this month due to the high volume of houseguests we are entertaining. So far, so good, no loss, but no real gain either.

However, DH talked me into going to Moe's last night. Boo hiss. Nachos & tacos & sodas, oh, my...Oh, well. I ate, & tried to portion control just so things wouldn't get crazy, but I know I still probably consumed an entire day's worth of calories at one meal. Not good. Blessedly, I can say, the food was not as tasty as I remember it being, maybe my taste for rich foods is waning a bit, wouldn't that be awesome!

On [B]strawberries[B], we have lots of local growers, but a late freeze killed almost all of them , . We are still getting some delicious ones in the grocer from elsewhere, but few locals.

Hope all is well, sounds so from your posts!
mamajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #69  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Oh had a bad night last night...total meltdown. Ended up about 550 over the top end of my range.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:49 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene View Post
Whitllin on the 25 down!!!

I had a weird weekend ... I was hit by a speeding teenager in a rush to get to a party ... No one was hurt, it could have been much MUCH worse.... This happened on Friday night so Saturday I was in a bit of a daze, Sunday was better but I was still not myself... Today, I'm ok ...
The stress of the accident actually stopped me from eating... This is the very first time this happens... So I was down a pound this morning ....

Other than that, it's SOSO... After this weekend SOSO is a good thang!
Hope you are OK I thought I was OK after my7 accident, simillar to yours. Its been 10 months now I am just starting to heal my back up. Good luck take care. Angie
Angela1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:00 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
Good morning!
Is Jen travelling? I thought they'd gone away last week????
I checked her blog yesterday and she hasn't updated that lately either. But she did mention in her blog that she was getting all packed up to move. Hopefully she's just taking her time getting moved in.

I'm not feeling too good today. Tummy was a bit upset when I first got up so I just had a banana mixed in with yogurt and milk for breakfast. My tummy is better so now I'm having my berries for a snack. That will probably mean that I won't be hungry for lunch, though. And now I feel a headache coming on. It's been a really busy morning at work. I'm sure that the headache is from all that's been going on here.

DS is going on a sleepover tonight. I got home and his friend had called and left a message. It was so cute! I had to save the message for DH to hear. The kid was so polite! You could tell he was a young kid, but the way he spoke he sounded like an adult! I'm sure his parents have taught him well!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:48 PM   #72  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela1970 View Post
Hope you are OK I thought I was OK after my7 accident, simillar to yours. Its been 10 months now I am just starting to heal my back up. Good luck take care. Angie
I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking... My accident was 11PM Friday night... On Saturday night I just felt like I had had a really tough gym workout ... Sunday morning I was perfect again... I have one bruise on the inside of my knee and that's it...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:41 PM   #73  
No Sniveling!

S/C/G: 168/130/130

Good morning everyone. It's been so long since I've posted. I'm not sure if I even posted last week but I did manage to go through and read all the posts.

Not too much going on around here. Still working lots of overtime but that is winding down. I'll be going to Chicago in the 3rd week of June for my dad & step-mom's 30th wedding anniversary and then I'm on vacation the week of the 4th of July also so I'll get plenty of relaxing in

I've been staying on plan and exercising as usual, just maintaing, which is fine with me.

Hope everyone is doing well. Ilene, glad to hear you are OK after your accident
Allison, hope you feel better today

Talk to everyone later. Jane
greatchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:43 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Thanks, Jane. I feel much better now!!! The headache stopped before it got too bad and my tummy is feeling great after eating my berries. I'm even starting to get hungry for lunch (which is a good thing since DH and I go out for lunch on Fridays).
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:43 PM   #75  

Height: 5'6

I'm sure you are all right about not maintaining my weight loss after crash dieting. I just need a little "jump start" to motivate me and help with some sugaraholic issues. I have had a more normal day today (food-wise only ): granola cereal w/milk for breakfast; greek salad for lunch (and 1 of my daughter's fried cheese sticks w/a bite of bread). We are planning to go out for dinner tonight...hopefully I can remain on plan.

I walked this morning (really fast walking) and got a better workout than I have in a really long time. I was sweating 20 minutes later from it and red-faced!

Is it just me, or do you guys get frustrated with FitDay? I noticed that they list "walking for pleasure" as burning more calories than "walking at moderate pace 3.0". There are so many glitches
michelinwoman is offline   Reply With Quote