3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Faith Based Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups-127/)
-   -   ♥ Christian Encouragers #208 ♥ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups/65828-christian-encouragers-208-a.html)

EZMONEY 09-27-2005 10:16 PM

Sorry

SORRY JONATHAN!! I HAVE BEEN THE ONLY GUY HERE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS AND I INTEND TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

EZMONEY 09-27-2005 10:18 PM

Kidding

JUST KIDDING JONATHAN``````````````````````WELCOME!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SunnyD57 09-27-2005 10:23 PM

Now Now Gary... :nono: mind your manners!!! :nono: :nono:
Shake Jonathan's hand and give him a proper welcome! ;)

*Smiles*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

EZMONEY 09-27-2005 10:24 PM

The latest on Dennis...not sure...still running tests...the left side of his face and body are not working together or correctly at the moment. he is still in the hospital...I guess it has nothing to do with his cancer...I am not sure but I believe he is around 60 years old. Thanks for continued prayers.

MARGIE Angie enjoyed the site! Thank~you for remembering her.

SUNNYDMYGREATEST3FCCHRISTIANENCOURAGERFRIENDGRAPHI CGODDESSITALIANCATLOVERSUPERWIFEGRANDESTDAUGHTER~ :queen: I'm not so sure about good genes...my dad died at 54~ his pop at 63 and my other grandpa, my mom's dad at 54 also....now, my great gradndfathers lived until their 80's...my dad's mom died at 85...ya just never know!

Well folks~~ the marianade was a little too spicy for half my family...me, Angie, Amanda and Summer Dawn...Ron, Ryan and Zac liked it just fine.

Have a great evening....OH and if you see AUNT SUE, SAMI, SHERRY, MKAY, MYISHA,and whoever else I forgot...say HI!

EZMONEY 09-27-2005 10:35 PM

Does Joe Know Where You Are? You Big Bully!

EZMONEY 09-27-2005 10:40 PM

My Daughter And Neice Are Watching The Tape Of Last Weeks Gilmore Girls In The Living Room....i Have Never Heard People Talk Sooooooooooo Fast!

Another Transaction In Our Household Today...we Sold Our Time Share!! For A Loss...ouch! We Have Had It For About 5 Years And It Really Only Worked Out For Last Summer In Washington Dc And Virginia...otherwise For Angie And I..well, Another Blunder! Thank Goodness We Are Rich....hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahahaha

lateralus98 09-28-2005 11:27 AM

J'ai quelque chose grand vous dire....

Gary! Congrats on selling your house and timeshare (even if it was a loss!) at least you don't hafta worry about it anymore!

Jonathan - Welcome to Christian Encouragers! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

SunnyD -- So glad you're back!! Did I tell you that already? ;)

GREAT NEWS! I weighed in today, and since 8/01/2005 (I didn't W&M last month) I lost:
2 pounds (1.41 were fat)
2.50 in Bust
3.50 in waist (I'm down to a 34.25 waist!!! :o)
1.25 in Abdomen
0.75 in my hips
3.00 in my arms
and .50% body fat!!!

From 3/31/05 (when i first started at curves) I weighed 146 but my body fat percentage was up 1.30%! So I weigh more but I'm in better shape!

I don't think I will make it to 130 (unless I want to be deathly skinny) because towards the end of the weight loss journey is when you start to lose the tummy. And I started losing it so maybe I'm almost done? It doesn't matter to me what I weigh only what I look like. ;)

Gotta eat or else I'll pass out....talk to you all later!!!

mom2fivesweeties 09-28-2005 05:25 PM

Hi Everyone!

I went to my friend's new house today. She lives in the country about 40 miles south of St. Louis. This subdivision has 27 houses all with 5 acres or more. It is SO gorgeous! It's my dream house! We live in a huge subdivision with houses on top of each other - but hers - you don't even see another house! There are deer and eagles all over the place and of course all the other little cute country animals! I BROUGHT my lunch! :lol: She wanted to go out to lunch to a BUFFET! OMIGOSH! I would gain the 5 pounds I lost in one meal at a buffet! She is heavy too and really wants to try LAWL, but can't afford it. I'm going to try to help her - tell her what I'm eating, etc.

lateralus98: CONGRATS on the weight loss and inchest lost! I'm excited about 5 pounds - I will be ecstatic when I get to where you are!

GARY: Speaking of talking fast! Our nieces and our son's girlfriend talk so fast I can't understand half of what they are saying! :lol: AND be nice to Jonathan!!!

Hi Shirley! :wave:

Hi Jonathan!! :wave:

Hi SunnyD!!! :wave:

Hi everyone else!! Have a great evening!

lateralus98 09-28-2005 09:12 PM

Hey Lori!! Haven't seen ya round! it has been sooooo quiet around here lately....

EZMONEY 09-28-2005 11:00 PM

Wednesday Night

HI GALS :wave:

Just got home from taking the mutts on a 2 mile walk. Boy is it hot here today! Glad I didn't have to work in it. Now tomorrow..... :lol:

Nephew wanted me to get him out of his math class..."teacher doesn't do his job"...long story, but I believe my nephew on this...to a point...HOWEVER, after walking nephew through it I figure out HE isn't doing his job either...now he is mad at me 'cause I won't just get him out of the class...mean 'ol uncle Gary :devil: ...but what we do have now is MANDATORY MATH STUDY EVERY NIGHT NOW!!!...which makes him even :mad: :devil: :mad: madder at me :lol: I think I'll live!

LORI~~ How is the boy doing? any thing positive yet? Your poor ( ;) ) friend with all that mowing to do, mice and other country critters, hardly any frioends nearby~~~thank goodness people like us live on top of each other :lol: Great work on the packing your own lunch.

RACHEL~~ Super job on the weigh in! Now~~off to homework!! ;)

Well, gonna go watch LOST........

Jonathan_d50 09-28-2005 11:49 PM

Glad to be with you!

Thank you all (except Gary :snooty: LOL) for the nice welcome.
Ok, a little about myself.*Warning, my wife says i can't keep it short to save my life! :lol:
I am 39 and have been married to the lovely Mrs.Stewart (Tina) for a little over 8 years . We have 3 children, Meg 20, Julieanne 18 & Jon Jr,16.We live in White Lake,Mi about 45 mins n of Detroit.Our pets are Sammy the cat,Gabby the dog and Collin Meg's horse.I have been employed byOakland County for 15 years as a custodian.My hobbies are fishing,hunting,reading and sports.I attend AlpineValley Church where I am the music director .
Ok,see I can't keep it short :o .
Now that were all friends,even you Gary, Iwould like to pass on a prayer request.My wife and the girls haven't been
going to church for 6 years now.They were hurt by things my family said and haven't been back. I too was out of Church for 3 years before God led me to Alpine where I have been for around 4 years now. Satan has decieved my wife into thinking that she can be right with God with out going to church and her relationship with God has slipped dramaticly.I know God has ajob for me to do at Alpine, but it is hard because Tina gets jealous over any time I spend at church . Please pray that God can soften her heart towards church and also my family.(we havent seen them in years because of how they treated her.)I Know God has
called me to serve Him,but it sure would be better and easier if I had the support ofmy dear wife. It breaks my heart knowing the blessings that are being missed and the work not being done by us as a team. Please, Please hold us in your prayers.

lateralus98 09-29-2005 10:16 AM

Gary ~~ I've been so lazy when it comes to homework. :stress:

mom2fivesweeties 09-29-2005 03:41 PM

Hi Chickies and you two roosters!!

It is only 64 degrees here at 2:30 in the afternoon! How gorgeous is that? The sky is so blue only God can get that color!

Went to LAWL again today and down another 1/2 pound! :dancer: Thanks to God and mom and dad!

JONATHAN: I will be praying for your family concerning the church issue. I sure am blessed when we go and I know your family would be too! Glad you joined us!

GARY: You mean old unc!! :lol: Kids are great aren't they? I'm sure your nephew will realize one day that you had his best interest at heart. I think my oldest sometimes actually realizes that now! :o That's a switch! AJ is still up to his sneaking around and doing things he shouldn't be doing. The school is having a meeting to try to get him some emotional/behavioral help that he desperately needs. Chelsi is in special ed as she has brain damage from high fevers and seizures while in India. She functions quite well on about a 65 IQ - But hers is more cognitive while AJ's is more behavorial. I just keep on praying!

RACHEL: I know it seems like it's quiet for awhile and then we all start posting again - I feel so much better physically and mentally that I'm losing weight that I feel more like being sociable - you know?

Hello to everyone else and have a wonderful Fall day wherever you are!!
:cheer: Onward and downward (weight wise)

Mitchypoo 09-29-2005 03:53 PM

Another guy? How cool!!!!

Hello Jonathan and welcome, welcome, welcome....just ignore our dear Gary....no, he was only teasing, i know that, but he is our guy. His dear wife Angie allows us to share him and his wisdom....and he keeps us laughing too. But you are so welcome to join us!

I haven't been posting much because of my move in a week from MN to CA. There's a lot going on, i'm stressed, but it'll get done. Taking tomorrow off and having a yard sale this weekend. Mom will be here early thursday a.m and we're leaving before dawn on Sat! Have to take Tom my cat to vet to get a tranquilizer just in case the move is too hard on him. He'll be in a cat carrier (which he isn't thrilled about) and i think in my car being towed, or in the cab with us, can't decide where he'd be more comfortable.

:wave: :bravo: :hb: :angel: :love: :eek: :T :cb: :hat: :dance: :gift: :flow2: :dancer: :woo: :grouphug: :flow1: :yes: :balloons: :encore: :cheers: :sunny: :cheer: :goodluck:
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you.....
Happy Birthday.....dear sweet MKay!!!!......
Happy Birthday to you!!! and many more.....
and may God bless you always...
:wave: :bravo: :hb: :angel: :love: :eek: :T :cb: :hat: :dance: :gift: :flow2: :dancer: :woo: :grouphug: :flow1: :yes: :balloons: :encore: :cheers: :sunny: :cheer: :goodluck:

lateralus98 09-30-2005 01:19 PM

Happy birthday Mkay!!!!!!! :D