Old 08-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #166  
Keep on Swimming!

S/C/G: 293/See Ticker/Healthy

Height: 5'6"

Laurie: What part of MI do you live in? I went to school in Grand Rapids and my parents still live there. I do miss the fall there. It is so beautiful!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I know that I am going to love it here!

Have a Blessed day everyone!

Angela
Nursie2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Angela , that is great you have joined us! This is a great group,
Not even going to mention what the weather is today, it has become a four letter word here in Texas! Found a little rabbit starving for water in the well house, took it a can of water . Coyottes surrounded our house last night afraid they are going to attack our dogs, cats and goats but they will have to go through me first and what ever i have in my hand. Not gonna stand by and let something kill my animal friends without a fight. I have a baby monitor in the barn and my bedroom so I can hear them when they are fixing to attack or they are attacking. It is going to be like ah..oh she's up let's go somewhere else.

Last edited by Bootsie; 08-29-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Everybody,

AngelaWe are glad to have you join us. Ditto what everyone else has said. This is a great support forum. Like family, but then we are family ~since we are all in the family of God. I look forward to getting to know you.

Suga~Sounds like a good doctor. Praying for God to give you wisdom to make the right decision you need to make and also that the doc will be able to help you get all your health issues healed.

Laurie~Good idea to make the pudding. That way you know what is in it.

Bootsie~Still praying for rain for you and will be praying concerning the coyotes. I'm sure if it would rain that it would help in a lot of ways.

Not doing much here today. Only what I have to do to keep "moving". I'm wearing pedometer and try to get as close to 3000 steps each day as possible. Read somewhere that when you have to go potty to go to the bathroom farthest away. So I make a point to go to master bedroom. Should go to the one upstairs and get more exercise but haven't progressed that far yet. It's too hot up there.

Praying for all of you. Have a great Saturday evening.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #169  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hello all....

I have been sick for a few days..plus had to work again today...

I will be back soon...
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #170  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Angela, I'm about 100 miles north of Grand Rapids, but I get there often And, ironically, my mother and brother live in TN (though quite far from you, over near Knoxville).

Bootsie, prayers still ascending for rain! I wish I could send you ours

Trish - the pedometer is a good idea! And, I think all those little lifestyle changes (walking more for everyday tasks) really do add up!

Gary - hope you are feeling better soon!

Today was busy - I did get all my chores done. I also took a pic of my new haircut to send to my Mom. I'm sure she won't like it, but she will be polite and tell me that it is "different". Well, I wanted something different (exactly what I told my 19 year-old hairstylist) and I got it I think I might actually like it, but I'm still trying to decide. There is actually a poll on another forum about it

Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!

Prayers continuing for all!

Laurie
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Gary~Praying for you to be well soon.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:29 AM   #172  

S/C/G: 295/286/195

Height: 5'5

Blessed Sunday everyone!

I am glad you all enjoyed the song lyrics. Third Day is one of my favorites.
Sunday morning ready to go to church just waiting on my fiancee. I have an interview today to join our volunteer ministry and then I have a class to go to for volunteers. Wish me luck!
Bootsie: The weather has been similiar over here too. Lots of clouds but no rain, I pray that the clouds head over to you and have a rain downpour!
Welcome Angela: I am sure you will love this group!!!
Gary: Hope you are feeling better. Praying that you get well soon!

Have a blessed day everyone!!!
With love,
~Suga
suga0so0fly09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Gary, praying for complete healing for you.

Last edited by bargoo; 08-30-2009 at 09:50 AM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #174  

Gary hope and pray your well soon. I hope that while you can you are getting much needed rest.
Suga never noticed before, your a Texan! I been looking all over for other Texans and I just knew I could not be the only one!

Last edited by Bootsie; 08-30-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 184/160/110

Height: 5/2

Default Plateaus Yahoo I have lost 2 lbs!!!

The zig zag thing really works. I have been doing it for about a week and darned if I did not step on the scale yesterday and I lost 2 lbs. YAAAAHOOOO

Thanks for all the support and advice!!!

That is a total of 10lbs. Yippy.

Last edited by mddieter; 08-30-2009 at 06:28 PM.
mddieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #176  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Angela- Glad to have another newbie! You'll find lots of support and friendship here!

Gary-hope and pray you feel better soon. There's a lot of stuff going around here right now. You don't have H1N1, do you? Not looking forward to flu season this year....Get plenty of rest and fluids

Hello to everyone else too! Not much going on here. Weather's chilly today and the last couple days. Only 64 degrees F right now! Seems like I feel colder now that I've lost weight. Anyone else find that? Of course, for the couple years before I decided to get the weight off, I was having constant hot flashes, so maybe it's just the normal course of events for my age.

DH had to go to MN to take his mom for an endoscopy tomorrow-she has those every 6 months or so because of prior hiatal hernia repairs, so it should go ok, as long as nothing tears. So, things are kinda quiet here

My dad has more tests this week. He had a biopsy last week of one of the spots that was "glowing" on the PET scan and they removed a tumor the size of an egg. Now, there is suspicion that he has Hodgkin's lymphoma along with the cancer in his throat-I guess we'll find out more by Wednesday. Pray for him to turn to God through all of this, as I don't think he's going to attempt any treatment.

Well, gotta go get some supper for the boys. They played soccer with some of the other men and teens from church and now seem to be hungry-can't imagine why!? Have a nice evening and great Monday!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #177  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi Gals ~

Not much better today...missed church...BUMMER! Angie went and filled me in.

I don't get sick often so I am pleased for that. Most of my guys have had this in the past week or two. Sore throat, fever, achy bones....I am on my third day so if it goes like the rest of them I should be feeling much better tomorrow. Right now...being sick stinks!

Angie and I watched the team from our county win the Little League World Series just a bit ago...perked me up! Big thing around here.

I am not feeling well enough to personal everyone but I will get back to all of you soon!

I am so blessed to have you all and YOU are all blessed to have us!

Praise God!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #178  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Gary, Rosebud, Bootsie - prayers ascending for healing and strength!

CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #179  

Ronni praying for your Dad,and you for I know this is hard for you too. Sure hope your feeling better tomorrow
Gary. like you think you will be.

Mddieter Sounds like your scale is being a good scale

Mine was good to me this morning too, lost one more pound!

I stayed on my menu today and will make me another one out for tomorrow , will be going to town tomorrow so will buy Dinner and bring home. I weed eated dry weeds down, hmmm.. you know that is harder to do than green weeds! Still got a -lot to do! Tomorrow I will get a-lot of walking in for exercise. So I will be burning a-lot of calories!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:07 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 295/286/195

Height: 5'5

Suga needs to exercise:!!!

Hey ya'll! Hope ya'll had a blessed weekend! Sending love to all of you!

Bootsie! Howdy! Im in the home of the Astros!!!

Just wanted to share with you all my stress in exercising. I haven't gone around to doing it. I dont know whats wrong. I've tried a few times to get up before I get ready for work, but I can't. Then in the afternoon I get lazy or get busy doing something else! I need help and prayer! I need a boost!!! Anyone else going through the same dillema?

On a good note, my volunteer interview went really well. God called on me a couple of weeks ago and I decided to start volunteering with my children's ministry. I am excited! I can't wait to start!

Hope ya'll are staying blessed!

for everyone!!

Much love,
~Suga
suga0so0fly09 is offline   Reply With Quote