3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   *SePtEmBeR WaLkErS ~ Just Walking Away the Pounds* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/64466-%2Aseptember-walkers-%7E-just-walking-away-pounds%2A.html)

UntilMOMMI 09-12-2005 07:20 AM

Courtney checking in.... I did 6 miles over the weekend with my 3-mile WATP video. I used 3# weights. Today I opted for a 1-mile walk. My muscles are tensed up a bit. I guess I worked them a lil bit too hard this weekend. I hadn't done the 3 mile in a long time. These miles have put me 2 miles over my goal for September. I'm gonna see what I get accomplished this month and see exactly where my October goal should be set.

Glad to see everyone still on the walking trail. Let's keep it up!

KAR73 09-12-2005 08:40 AM

Morning all,
I put another 2 miles in this morning. So I feel great this morning. I hope you all have a wonderful start to the week! Have a great day!
Kerry

Dinahgirl 09-12-2005 10:04 PM

I did a 2-mile Fat Burner workout with weights and then some dancy-aerobic stuff that was on FitTV. I'm calling that another mile, so I'm up to 21 now.

Tracy, I have no clue what Ophelia is up to! Looks like she's kind of just sitting around!

I ordered 2 dvds from Collage Video tonight: Leslie Sansone Power Walking System and George Foreman Walk it Off 2-pack. I'm ready for some new stuff. I also bought the book "Body for Life for Women" yesterday and have just started reading it. Anybody else read it?

TMunday 09-12-2005 10:11 PM

Dinagirl,

I got that book!!! I ordered it a few weeks ago. That is my NEXT book to read! I have to finish The American Heart Association No-Fad Diet book first. Which I am almost done. I have heard that the Body For Life For Women is a good read though! :)

Ophelia seems very confused!! Which is a good thing.. as long as she stays away from land! I would be beyond freaked out if I lived near there lol!

Is the site you went to cheaper for fitness videos? I would love to order more. :) I don't think you can ever have enough haha. I am to addicted lol. Do you use ankle weights or anything? I have hand weights but never got the ankle weights as of yet.

mezmerize 09-12-2005 11:58 PM

1 mile

shoequeen69 09-13-2005 09:01 AM

hahaha Kerry I got a good laugh about taking a walk to calm your husband down after the game. :lol3: That does sound like a great way to get in some quality time. U R my hero for getting up at 5:30 a.m. Wow. :eek: I TRIED to get up at 6am and ended up re-setting my alarm to 6:30 and then still rolled over. My boyfriend finally sicked the dog after me so I'd get up. hahaha You tend to wake up when you have a pomeranian snorting and licking your face. haha But by then I didn't have time to exercise. I'm hoping my friend at work will go with me at lunch time. If not then I am going by myself! :jig: Have a good day everyone. Ya'll are doing spectacular! :bravo:

KAR73 09-13-2005 12:31 PM

Hi Ladies,
Well I walked another two miles this morning to my WATP Express tape. I am up to 36 miles for the month now. I can really start to feel it in my abs and stomach now. It is kind of cool to see a small stomache appearing and not the fat one I use to have. LOL
Looks like we are all doing a wonderful job on our walking goals for the month.
Dinah, I think I am going to buy myself a new workout video once I lost another 12.5 pounds. I haven't had a new workout video in awhile so I think it is time to treat myself.
Well my boys are back in the room from recess. So I need to get them back on track for the afternoon. Have a great day!
Kerry

Sherrita 09-13-2005 04:59 PM

Hey everybody! I've had the past couple of days off so I've been able to do some more walking than normal. I did 4 miles yesterday and 3 miles today. September miles: 14

Everybody have a great week! :D

UntilMOMMI 09-13-2005 05:49 PM

Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to update all day.. lol. I keep getting sidetracked by all the information I see on here.

I did 2-miles with WATP today. I didn't use my weights today because my kids hid one somewhere.. lol. It's still a great workout though. That puts me at 24 miles for the month. That means I could have walked to the next town! Now I gotta get the miles walked to make my way back home.. lol.

Thanks for sharing the path with me again ladies (and gents). You all look so much better in sweat!

Ready2BThinna 09-13-2005 06:44 PM

Good job everyone!

Hey Ladies!

Everyone is doing great! It's been a busy couple of days and didn't find as many opportunities to get outside and walk as much as I'd like. (Wow! Is this really ME lamenting that I didn't get to exercise? :eek:

Up to 17.5 miles now. Actually feel a bit anxious from missing a workout. After class tonight, I'm going to try to do some free weights and set the alarm for a long walk early tomorrow a.m. before heading to the office :strong:

Oh, good news - the scale DID move to the right!!! Monday weigh-in registered a loss of 3 pounds. Could someone tell me how to change the scale graphic?

Thanks and keep up the good work everyone,
JP

Dinahgirl 09-13-2005 08:03 PM

I walked 3 miles today after work on the bike/ped trail. I'm up to 24 now, almost halfway to 50!

Tracy, I don't think Collage Video is cheaper, but they have a great catalog and wonderful service so far. I know other people who get things from ebay or half.com for cheaper.

Keep it up, everybody!

TMunday 09-13-2005 08:11 PM

Dinah,

Yes, I used to sell on ebay. I might check into that again. The sellers (who I bought some WATP DVD's from in the past) are great at combining shipping and giving deals when you buy more then 1 or 2 items from them. :) I like shopping on amazon now though too. I got all of my new videos today! So I should be able to do tons more! :) However, 3 of the Denise Austins don't work on the game dvd machine. So I have to use the real dvd machine instead. :( I got used to exercising while watching tv... which made the time fly. Guess I will find another way. :)

Ready2BThinna 09-13-2005 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=Ready2BThinna]

Could someone tell me how to change the scale graphic?

Nevermind :s:

UntilMOMMI 09-14-2005 07:57 AM

Good Morning every one... I did another 3 miles last night with my WATP videos. That made 5 miles for yesterday and 27 for September so far.

No walk this morning, but will prob sneak in another 3 miles before the end of the day. I kinda like the idea of getting a fat burning workout in and letting it burn a lil while I sleep.

I checked the scale this morning and am 1 lb. down. That one was a "real" pound.. lol. (You know I count them all as real though.. lol.. this is hard work!) Not just water weight this time.

TMunday 09-14-2005 08:04 AM

1 Mile done last night.... more to be done today. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UntilMOMMI................. congrats! :)