3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   JaNuArY WaLkErS~Just Walking Away the Pounds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/51059-january-walkers%7Ejust-walking-away-pounds.html)

Soon2BFitChick 01-26-2005 01:26 PM

Way to go to all of you who lost and who didn't! We are all working hard for this even when the scale doesn't tell us! I weighed today... . drum roll ::::::::: 213 3/4!!! I lost over 7 lbs in January! Yay! See why I like to weigh once a month or so? So nice to see bigger numbers instead of watching each pound come back and forth everyday. So Yay!! I'm so excited! I wanna lose 14 lbs. by Easter. I want to be under 199! Yayyyyy!!! I really didn't expect much loss. I really only expected about a pound a week, so 4 lbs or so. But I did better.. so I'm just so grateful it came off. Now on to the next! Can't wait to join those of you in Onederland!

I have to hurry, sorry I can't write more about all of your fabulous news! Just know that I'm rooting for you all. Sunny TY for the help. I will try that all soon with the pics. You are such a beautiful girl! I love seeing your pic each time I read your posts. Feel like I know ya! LOL.

Ok, I'll write more soon. Hugs to each of you!! :wave:

SunnyD57 01-26-2005 02:07 PM

:cp: :flow1: Way-to-go Salina :flow1: :cp:

I didn't doubt for a minute that you would have some good news from your weigh-in today. You are very welcome for the the image info - hope it helps and we see a picture of you at the bottom soon ;)

*~*~*

Here is a picture of me with my new Hallmark Card Studio 2005 Deluxe program that my folks got me for my birthday (they are way early, it's not till Feb 8th ;) ) :D It's the 8th Hallmark Card program I have gotten - love them!! So easy to use and such beautiful cards using your own photo's if you want to! I make them for friends and family all the time using scrapbooking embellishments ~ FUN! I highly recommend Hallmark.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...res/Mygift.jpg

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon2BFitChick 01-26-2005 09:09 PM

Sunny, ty so much! I was very happy today. :-)

I use printmaster for all that. I like it alot. Haven't had much time to mess with it lately tho. :-(

Ah well! Later Later for all that. I gotta get under 199! LOL.

Cathy, doing great on your miles. ^5!

Lottie, Yay! 4 lbs. Great great!!

Amy, you have been busy! Glad you liked the posts. I lived in Palestine for 3 years after I got married there. I grew up near Beaumont tho. Now I'm in Houston.. yep, verrrry different. LOL.

Mel and Kerry, doing great! Keep it up girls! We can do this.

Ok, hugsssssss, gotta run, talk to you all soon!!

lottie63 01-26-2005 09:16 PM

thanks you guys...

and sunny, I'm in pittsburgh, pa. It's snowy and cold here too but it's easy for me to get out and walk cuz I always have doc appts and I don't drive!!! ha... ;)

that and I just got this video, I can't sing it's praises enough! leslie sansons walk away the pounds express, 4 mile walk! I can only do one mile on it right now cuz it's a bit much....it's a serious work out! It's hard to explain but I highly suggest it, I put my own music on and turn the tv down and work my butt off!
:)

Soon2BFitChick 01-26-2005 09:25 PM

Ok Sunny! I did it! But you need to let me know if that pic is too big. Hmm.. ah well. I am gonna take a new one this week. It'll be smaller anyway. :-)

Weird how it puts the pic in the posts I have already done today. I just now did the pic thing.

Anyhoo, thanks a million! Now I've learned something new!

Hugs! :D

Soon2BFitChick 01-26-2005 09:27 PM

Oh and Sunny you are very pretty too, if I haven't told ya! Neat that you added that new pic today. I like seeing everyone's pics. :-)

Bye bye!

shoequeen69 01-27-2005 09:59 AM

Good Morning everyone! Well I only managed to get in about 1/2 a mile at the park last night before I had to pee! Darnit. And they have the water shut off until spring so I had to go home. But I'm just glad I got out there and tried! Doing aerobics tonight. Later - Amy

cathyxxx 01-27-2005 10:59 AM

good morning gang! :wave:
I'm rushed - but everybody is doing great and looks great too! great pictures! beautiful ladies!

I think these bigger pictures do take a while to download onto my computer. It takes awhile for my page to pull up so that I can read and post, but they sure are pretty.

I got up at 5 and did a 30 minute Walk & Jog video = 2.5 miles
50 situps, 20 double leg lifts

Jan Miles = 34

hugs,
cathy

Soon2BFitChick 01-27-2005 03:29 PM

I'm taking mine off til I get a smaller one on there! Be back later!

SunnyD57 01-27-2005 04:01 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...yD57/30653.gif

You are very Welcome, Selina... glad to be of help ;)
Thank you... you are too kind (blush)

Lottie, you aren't too far from me being in PA. ;) Today we are actually getting a full day of sunshine :sunny: it's awesome! My cats have been basking in the sunshine all day... they have missed it as much as I have I think.

Hi Amy, :lol: You tickle me... good effort ;)

Hi Cathy, Wow... you are up to 34 miles this month - I only hope to do that well next month.

Where's Mel???? :shrug: I finally come back and she is not here :( bummer. Hope you come back soon girly!

Guess what I spent the day doing today... believe it or not --- (drum roll, please :lol: ) I have finally taken down all our Christmas decorations :D We enjoyed the lights and decorations so much during this gloomy winter weather neither of us wanted them down. But today for some reason - maybe the sunshine - I decided it was time to take them down. I haven't gotten them all put away yet, will finish that tomorrow. It's nice to have everything back to normal again.

Have a good one gals!! :flow1:
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon2BFitChick 01-27-2005 11:12 PM

No time to write! Sorry! But here is a site I found with gooood tips. Hugs everyone!

http://www.stumptuous.com/fatchick.html

By a woman who lost weight the right way too...

shoequeen69 01-28-2005 10:12 AM

Thats a great link Selina! Thanks! :D

Well . . . I blew off my workout last night. It was a rainy ugly day yesterday and my mood joined the weather. So I went home and moped. :( I'm better today even if the weather isn't. Hopefully next week will be better for me. Have a good weekend :D

cathyxxx 01-29-2005 02:09 PM

hey gang

6 hours of house cleaning so far and not done yet - that is my exercise for today.

what's everybody up to?

hugs, cathy

debzdogz 01-30-2005 08:57 AM

checkin' in

Hi all!

Hoping to sit down and write some goals since a new month is coming up. Will sure take some clues from all the good work i see everyone is doing!

i have to work today (sort of) for a few hours. The animal hospital is holding a Pet Dental Fair so we have free dental exams, talks, tours and refreshments. i always seem to get roped into these things. And yes i DO brush my dog's teeth!

i am impressed with all of you---keep it up!

A-ha!!! i just thought of a mini goal! i vow to set up my Walkblaster at some point today and give it a try! That oughtta get me started!

Later, deb

debzdogz 01-30-2005 10:56 PM

I Did It!

Yes indeed! i have done what i set out to do! Tonight before i took my shower i set up that ol' Walkblaster that i had bought over the summer and did the introductory DVD (it came with 3). i had to be off to the side a bit due to the furniture, but that wasn't so bad.

So...i LOVED it! The walking workout was so easy to follow and yet i still could feel it! And i guess once it is over you've done 2 miles because in the middle of it she tells you that you've walked 1 mile.

The dogs weren't too sure what the heck i was doing. My mix just laid down beside it and watched me...and my shepherd would bark and try and step up on the thing...dog aerobics! lol

i am feeling pretty proud of myself tonight!
Off to bed i go!
deb