3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   OcToBeR WaLkErS, Just Walking Away the Pounds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/47386-october-walkers-just-walking-away-pounds.html)

lessofsarahtolove 10-08-2004 09:03 PM

Did the 2-mile WATP workout with my 6 lb. Ironhands.

SunnyD57 10-08-2004 10:48 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...minioct041.gif

Hi gals!

I got in 1.50 miles today but didn't do anything on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday as far as scheduled exercise... just too much to do and not nearly enough time. If I don't get in my exercise in the morning I can't fit it in... so I challenge myself to get it in for sure next week first thing!!! I also wasn't able to get to Curves for a second class this week --- not my fault here... had to bring the jeep into the garage again, so no car :dizzy: Hopefully all will go better next week!

You all are doing wonderfully! Heather I am so proud of you surpassing your own goals already!! Everyone keep up the great job!!! I hope to get back in there with you next week. I'm not on the computer much if at all during the weekends... so I will see you all on Monday!

*Have a Wonderful Autumn Weekend Gals!!!*
(((Hugs)))
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

lessofsarahtolove 10-09-2004 07:33 PM

Hey everybody! :wave:

Today I did the 2-mile Shape and Firm workout with the ramp -- includes lots of squats and lunges -- and I also did 10 miles of high intensity interval biking.

heather_dw 10-10-2004 02:41 AM

Thanks sarah and SunnyD for the compliments ( not sure I am as active as the enegizer bunny though, but its a nice thought. i did not work out Thursday, i felt i needed a one day break. I did a mile friday, and again on saturday night. (I did not want to do it, but i made myself) I know if I skip it, I will feel soooooo guilty and plus, I have been crabby all day today and the exercise gives me a short little "high" after I am done:-)

*Applause* for all of us walkers
Keep on steppin'!
:dance:

lessofsarahtolove 10-10-2004 06:39 PM

Hey everybody, no walking for me today. I did bike 13 miles with high intensity intervals though!

lessofsarahtolove 10-11-2004 09:13 PM

Hey, where is everybody?? Tonight after work I walked 2 miles. 20.5 miles walked so far this month, and 23 miles biked.

aint misbehaving 10-12-2004 12:06 AM

Hi Sunny and Morning Star,
In reading some of these post I notice you both mentioned Curves. I have had an interest in joining, but really do not know anyone who has ever been a member or what the success rate is. How has it worked for you guys? Does it get dull after awhile? I'm a former walker and jazzersizer. Carrying around an extra 35 pounds now and not doing anything. Kind of let the stress of my husbands illness, job and children get to me. Would love any input you can give. I REALLY need to get back on track. I haven't felt this unhealthly in a very long time.
Looking forward to your response, and anyone else with insight as well.
Brenda aka aintmisbehaving

SunnyD57 10-12-2004 07:21 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...es/Autumn2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...es/Autumn3.jpg
Meeeeeeeeee... with our Autumn Decorations :D *** A Closer Look

:wave: Good Morning Gals!

Hi Sarah ~ I'm here ;) I just have been very busy with allot of *going's on* here and visitors lately. Seems that our Autumn is busier then our summer was :dizzy: I did get in 2 miles today already... haven't walked in a few days, but have been very active! Worked in our gardens for the last two days getting it all ready for the winter and as you can see from the above picture decorating too :)

Hi Brenda ~ Well, as of yesterday I no longer go to Curves. I am on medical hold (for severe flare-ups of IBS). Until I am able to get a handle on this and keep it under control I cannot go there. But I have been there over a year and until this September went regularly and enjoyed it very much! Not seeing allot of weight loss, but have seen allot of inch loss (lost 17 inches over all). I think that if you are interested in joining you might want to go with a buddy... I found that when I went with my girlfriend we held one another accountable in going on a regular basis. If you want to know more I did begin a thread --- there you can read other posts and see how they liked it ;)

Here is the *Curves 6* link for you---> http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...t=41131&page=1

By-the-way... I too went to Jazzercise for 15 years! I worked for them as a Head Registrar (greeting people and signing them up for classes), but left that about 6 - 7 years ago now to move on to something else (where does the time go?). Hope I was of some help to you. I am sure that Morning Star could help you out a bit more being that she is still going to Curves right now. She just started back up in fact ;) I wish you well and hope to see you back here :D

Have a great day gals!!!!
*God Bless*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SunnyD57 10-12-2004 07:50 AM

PS>>>

Me again, Sarah ~ :bravo:
Just wanted to give you a HUGE *Atta girl* for keeping up your routine!! You are just doing wonderfully in your miles both in walking and in biking! :cp:

I have some catching up to do to meet my goals in walking for this month :o

(((Hugs)))
Have a great day!!!
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Abirdee 10-12-2004 08:33 AM

I'm Back for Good

Good Morning ladies :coffee: ,

I had a really good weekend! My husband and I went to Dallas, TX for a Cowboy game. My husband is one of the biggest Cowboy fans around, and he was just like a kid in a candy store :lol3: .....We came back Sunday evening and it was back to working out on yesterday. I walked 2.5 miles and 40 crunches. I'm back on track mind and body! I hope eveyone had a really good weekend and Holiday (if you were off). I have to go but I wanted to drop a few lines. Everyone have a BLESSED DAY and I will talk to you soon!

gabwill 10-12-2004 09:55 AM

well haven't posted in a while since I have been so busy but wanted to update my miles. I have 8 of 100 done. At this point I don't think that I will make it to 100 since I have been so busy and worn out at the end of the day but I will try my best and start walking twice a day in order to try to get as close as I can to it. That means stepping up the pace but I am willing to do that to lose weight.

shoequeen69 10-12-2004 10:33 AM

Cute photos Sunny! Love the punkins. I can't believe I haven't decorated this year. I usually decorate my desk at work too but just haven't felt like digging out the stuff from storage. I haven't done nuthin' since the last time I was here. I'm doing aerobics tonight. Abirdee-I'm sooo sorry you have to live with a Cowboys fan. haha I live in Arlington, TX. Imagine what my life is like! :dizzy: hahaha Hope you're all doing well. Maybe I will have something to post soon.

LynneA 10-12-2004 11:22 AM

*waves*

Hi everyone :)

Some of you older posters might remember me from the May/June walkers , so a big hi to SunnyD, Michelle and the other girls :).

I've had a bad couple of months and went off my plan for a while but I had worked so hard to get where I was I decided I wasn't going to let all that hard work go to waste so here I am again.

I'm not using WATP, I walk on our road which is nice and long with some small hills and bumps.

I walked/jogged 4 miles this morning and when I got home felt like I could fall down and not get up for an hour, but it was worth it!

It's nice to see some familiar faces still here, SunnyD I think your decorations look lovely, you are looking great too.

Talk to you all later.

SunnyD57 10-12-2004 08:17 PM

Oh My GOSHHHHH...

:o is that you Lynne :^: ~
So good to see you back :flow2: And what a great start!!!! WoW!!! 4 miles!!! Good for you! Now don't go killing yourself, I want you to come back :) Right now I don't use the WATP DVD's I have either... I walk outdoors (so beautiful!) or on the T-Mill. I plan on using the WATP on and off during the winter to keep it interesting while inside more. I also got a Tae-Bo DVD. I like variety :smug:

Thanks!!! :D I needed to hear that more then you know!!! I did weigh myself this morning and have lost another pound! I am down to 191 --- almost into the 180's!!!! :cheer:

Hi Amy ~ Thank-you too!!!! I went all out this year and decorated for the Fall inside and out... that way I am all set till after Thanksgiving :smug: I so enjoy the Fall!!! Did you make it to aerobics??

Hi Gabrielle ~ Good to see you! You are doing just fine... keep up the good work, kiddo and don't get all down on yourself or expect so much from yourself that you get disappointed --- just do what you can. It's better then nothing, right? ;) (((Hugs)))

Hi Abirdee ~ Good for you getting right back into your routine!!!! I enjoyed the day yesterday with my girlfriend... she had the day off and we went out to see *The Forgotten* and then to lunch and shopping. It was a great day! And the movie wasn't so bad either...

Have a nice evening gals!!!!
*So good to see you all again*
Blessings,
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

lessofsarahtolove 10-12-2004 09:10 PM

Hello, all! :wave: Sunny, you're such a sweetheart! :goodvibes Thanks so much for the support!! I'm really sorry to hear about your health woes; I trust you're doing everything you can to improve your condition, and I'm really sorry that you have to go through this. Best to you, dear. You'll still be doing your walking, though, right?

Last night I walked 2 miles after work (forgot to report it here) but today, nada.

Keep up the great jobs, everyone!