3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   OcToBeR WaLkErS, Just Walking Away the Pounds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/47386-october-walkers-just-walking-away-pounds.html)

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 06:12 AM

OcToBeR WaLkErS, Just Walking Away the Pounds

http://p.webshots.com/ProThumbs/63/2...llpaper280.jpg
Autumn Colors, White Mountains, New Hampshire

*~*~*

A Very Good October Morning to all You Exercising Crazy Gals! You all did such a GREAT Job last month --- lets keep it going for this month... posting those Goals for yourselves and trying your very best to meet them :)

My Goals this month:
WaLk---> 1.5 to 2 miles 5 Days a Week
Curves---> 2 Days a Week (Tues. & Thurs.)

PS--> I did lose another pound! Yeah! :D

*Happy Fall*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 07:51 AM

My Log-In for today...

Good Morning!
I already got in my 2 miles for today :D !!!
Now I am ready to tackle my day :dizzy:

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 11:46 AM

Okay... Where is everyone!!!???
:?:

We cannot quit now...
the Holiday's are coming!:o!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

shoequeen69 10-01-2004 03:16 PM

I'm in!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...69/October.gif

I'm here Sunny! :D I was just trying to think of what to set my goal for this month. I'm gonna say. . .

OCTOBER MILES: 30

I'm going to be ambitious this month. :D Because its fall and because I'm able to walk 2-3 miles every time I walk. So if I do 2 miles at least 2 days a week, and 3 miles at least once a week and hopefully more, then I shouldn't have any trouble reaching my goal.

cathyxxx 10-01-2004 03:20 PM

hey hey hey

I'm not gonna set a goal right now, because I will be out of town for 8 days (oct 5 thru 12) with my mother. She is paying my way to go with her and it will be a real treat and I know it will be fun but I also know that it will mess up my diet and exercise. Oh well, it's only 12 days out of my life right! lol

So when I get back I will set a goal for the rest of the month.

But hey - I'm still here! :)

hugs,
cathy

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 04:02 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ALLOWEEN02.gif

:cp: Good to see you both here :cp:

:flow1: Sounds like a good goal Amy ~ I think you will have no problems making it to 30 Miles for the month at all. Nice October Graphic, Amy :)

Cathy ~ you go and have a wonderful 12 days with your mom... Branson, Mo. it's a place loaded with shows. *Have Fun!*

*~*~*

Okay... where's everyone else :shrug: ???

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

shoequeen69 10-01-2004 04:13 PM

Thanks Sunny :D I like your Trick or Treating Bears. :D I added a new photo to my profile if anyone would like to see the new and improved Amy :) It was taken at my friends wedding last weekend. I felt purdy ;) I can't wait to get started on my walking this month. :tread: The weather is so fabulous here. I did a quick mile last night. I hope to squeeze something in this weekend but I will check back with ya'll next week. Have a wonderful weekend! :p

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 05:06 PM

Hi again!
You gals are gonna think I live sitting at this computer (Not!) Just today... I had to get allot of work done on it today and since I was on it I would check when I needed a break :D

You are pretty, Amy! Nice picture! Have you seen my picture in My Profile? It's always great to put a face to the name, isn't it :)

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

heather_dw 10-01-2004 06:47 PM

Well, Im new to this area of 3FC, but for my October goal, I want to walk 20 miles. I did 12 in september, which doesnt seem like alot but I could only do a half mile of my Leslie Sansone dvd at a time, so 12 was a big deal for me, I was pretty sedentary. I can do a mile at a time now, so i dont think 20 for october would be out of reach;-0

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 07:29 PM

*Welcome Heather!*
I think that 20 miles for the month is a great beginning...
Nice to have you join us :)

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

gabwill 10-01-2004 09:02 PM

well count me in. I may be setting my sights too high but I wil attempt to do 100 miles since last month I did over about 60 in 3 weeks. figured that I could set it alittle higher so that I push myself more.

KAR73 10-01-2004 11:11 PM

Count me in too. I plan on doing one of my walking video's every morning, so I plan on walking 75 miles this month.
Have a great weekend ladies!
Kerry

mrs.beasley 10-01-2004 11:33 PM

Hi everyone,

I have had a very bad summer as far as exercise and watching my diet - so I figure this is as good a time as any to try to get back into a routine. I have probably gained about 15 pounds and would like to take it back off as well as the other 30+ pounds I'm carrying around.

So I guess I will set my walking goal for 30 miles - I think that's doable. I will have to figure out a new time to walk as I have been having some remodeling done and refuse to exercise in front of the construction guys. ;)

SunnyD57 10-02-2004 03:34 AM

Good Saturday Morning!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ALLOWEEN24.gif

Hello Gab, Kerry & Mrs. Beasley!

WoW! Gabrielle ~ 100 Miles :fr: I think that is quite a goal! But if you do 5 miles/5 days a week, that is very attainable --- I say good for you! I'm impressed! :smug:

With you too Kerry ~ WoW! :flow2: you did 77 Miles last month if I remembered correctly... awesome job! So you should no problems reaching your goal of 75 this month.

*Welcome Back* Mrs. Beasley ~ I do remember you from JuLy WaLkErS :)... 30 Miles should be very doable --- a realistic goal if you haven't been exercising much lately. Good for you! I sure cannot say that I blame you one bit for not wanting to exercise in front of those construction guys! :o What are you having done in your home?

So glad to see you join us :)

*Have a GREAT weekend Gals!*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

mrs.beasley 10-02-2004 12:00 PM

Hi Sunny,

We have a trailer that my husband drywalled about 10 yrs. ago. We decided to remodel the kitchen so we had a contractor come in and drywall the ceilings in the livingroom and kitchen. We are putting new cabinets and countertops in and then having laminate flooring put in both rooms also. Then we decided to put an addition onto the bedrooms (they were just way too small). While working on the bedrooms they will drywall the ceilings and put laminate in both of them as well.

Our contractor is going to be starting on a new house construction so we were fortunate to get him when we did. We are thinking that we might have him come back when he gets done with the house and have him finnish off the hall and the bathrooms. Then the whole trailer will be completed and will be like starting over new.

I can't wait til it's all done -- I'm sure it will be worth all the mess we are living with in the mean time. (By the way, we also had an entryway that my husband built but never got around to finnishing the drywall, so one of the workers offered to do it on his own time and now it's complete and ready to be decorated.) Hopefully by the end of the month life will be back to normal. ;) Probably more than you wanted to know hey?!!!? :dizzy:

synn1977 10-02-2004 01:40 PM

Hello fellow October Walkers! Sorry this is the first chance I have had to jump back in here and get walking.

I did not complete my goals for September, but I think overall I did quite well.
These are my September totals:
Steps: 93,647
Kilometers: 65.55
Miles: 40.73
Weight Lost: 11 lbs
Energy Level: Up 80%

So these are my October Goals:
Steps: 150,000
Miles: 60 miles
Weight Lost: 10 lbs
Energy Level: up to 100%
Gym/Firm Workout: 10 times this month
Good Luck to everyone...hope we are all energetic enough to make it through!!!

lessofsarahtolove 10-02-2004 11:11 PM

Hello, ladies! I'm back! After having some lung/bronchial problems, I'm now finding it easier to breathe. I still have 2 weeks to go before my lung capacity testing to find out more about what's going on, but in the meantime, I'm happy to say that after having my whole exercise routine derailed for a while, my breathing has improved with the inhalers and medicine, and I'm much better able to walk, bike, and do my weight training now. It was rough going for a while there, so I'm really happy! I'm looking forward to improving further, so I can get back to my HIIT (high intensity interval training) cardio and the really active routine I'd worked really hard to build for myself. So things are better!

That said, my walking goal for October is 50 miles. It's a conservative goal, but I don't want to overdo it starting out. I'll be using Leslie Sansone in-home walking workouts and also walking outside. I'm also going to be biking and doing weights, but 50 miles is my walking goal for the month.

Hey, on a separate note, I got my ramp and Leslie Sansone Walkblaster DVD's last night -- very exciting! The ramping workouts look pretty good -- if anyone's interested in them, let me know and I'd let you know my impressions! Eventually I'll get Gin Miller's ramping routines as well, but I'm starting out with Leslie's.

Happy walking everyone! :)

debzdogz 10-03-2004 09:07 AM

i'm baaaaaack!!!!

Good Morning! :coffee:

Boy, did i ever get side tracked for awhile last month. So here i am trying again...only THIS time i am posting a goal:

October Goals: walk 40-50 miles
weights every other day
purchase a walking dvd
learn to record my progress

By the way---Sarah, i've never heard of this "ramp" can you tell me more? i guess i'm really out of the loop when it comes to fitness gear!

Glad to get myself back here!

deb :cool:

shoequeen69 10-03-2004 12:11 PM

Hiya gals! Welcome back everyone! Sounds like you all have wonderful goals set for yourselves. I'm SURE we can all do it! Its that time of year when the dogs get frisky and so do I! :hyper: hahaha The weather is so FANTASTIC here in Texas. :sunny: Ahhhhhhhhh :D I had a wonderful walk yesterday. I was pretty proud of myself :smug: I wanted lunch but I didn't feel like driving to get it so I walked from my house to Subway and then from there I walked down to a lovely garden shop and then back through the neighborhood. I think it was only about 1 mile but it was fabulous! :dance: I'm actually a little sore today so maybe it was slightly more than a mile. I'm very ready to kick it in high gear and make sure I make this goal. Take care ya'll. I'll check in again on Monday.

lessofsarahtolove 10-03-2004 01:59 PM

Leslie Sansone Walkblaster Workouts

Hey everybody! I did my first Walkblaster (ramp) workout today. It was GREAT! This was the first of three ramp workouts in the set, and it was 2 miles.

Deb (and anyone else unfamiliar with the Walkblaster,) this is the newest development from Leslie Sansone. It was just released for sale a few weeks ago (with a several week ship time,) and it's like an amped up version of her normal in-home walking, with the addition of a color-coded ramp. (The same principle as a stepper, but a ramp, so it's easier on your knees.) So you have the normal walking combined with squats, lunges, and some mambo-action up and down the ramp. These workouts have you working the hamstrings and glutes much more than the you do in the WATP workouts, which really emphasize the quadriceps. I use a 6 lb. pair of Ironhand hand weights and the workout still works the arms. Gin Miller originally came out with The Ramp (it's exactly the same one) and she's got some ramping workouts available as well. Now Leslie's released her own ramping package, and currently if you want her ramping workouts, you have to get the whole package, which, if you get it from web addy linked above, costs two payments of $29.95 plus $19.95 s&h. (She has another site which sells it for 3 payments of $29.95 plus the s&h for the same thing :eek: so if you get it, don't get it from there.)

Like I said, I've only done one of the workouts so far, and it was awesome! 37 minutes for 2 miles, with LOTS of squats, lunges, and more; afterwards, I had that woogly-wobbly feeling that I get after a lower body weights workout. I'm a member of a few WATP message boards, and so far I'm the only one I've heard of who's received it, so I'm really looking forward to getting a sense of what other folks think of it. The only one I know of who's used it is a woman at DWLZ who was in the infomercial (which I didn't see) and she loved it too!

Eventually I'll augment my walking workouts with some by Gin Miller's, but for now I'm really happy with a combination of Leslie's WATP and WB. Sorry this was so long, but I figured none of you knew what I was talking about, so I wanted to explain it! I heartily recommend it. Good stuff!

heather_dw 10-03-2004 03:06 PM

Wow Sarah,.. you are an exercise machine :-) Im not up to that speed yet, as I am still trudging through my WATP 1 and 2 mile,..I was doing a mile at a time and now ive regressed back to a bit over a half mile, almost to the 3/4th mile mark, and the fact that my knee was acting up today didnt help. I figure as long as i get at least a half mile a day, I am happy. well, not happy but for some reason I cant do as much as i was,.. isnt that odd?. When i started this in august and if someone told me I would walk at least a half mile a day, I wouldnt have believed them!

lessofsarahtolove 10-03-2004 05:34 PM

Heather

Heather, you know how proud of you I am, girl. I wish I could give you just the biggest hug in the world to show how happy I am for you and how proud of you I am...you're working so hard and you're making PROGRESS! Rome was not built in a day, and you'll get there. You just keep putting one foot in front of the other and lifting those arms in the air -- day in and day out -- and keep on adding to your nutritional improvements while you're maintaining all those that you've made, and you'll CONTINUE to see improvement! I think you're doing just great, girlie, and I'm glad to see you posting on this walking thread too!..... :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

lessofsarahtolove 10-03-2004 06:59 PM

Well, after doing the 2-mile Walkblaster walk, I walked outside for what my pedometer tells me was a half mile, and then later I did the 3-mile WATP....for a total of 5.5 miles today. Whoo!

heather_dw 10-04-2004 02:00 AM

Wow sarah!!! You go girlie!!! Im only got like a half in toda with Leslie, because of that stupid knee. I know they will get better after I lose ore weight, but to do that I need to do the WATP, so its a nasty little circle,..LOL Tommorow I will wrap it up before i exercise and see if that helps:-)

once again,.way to go and thanks for all the kind words:-)

melita 10-04-2004 02:07 AM

walking across america

I'm keeping a map of the miles I walk..so far I have crossed California...this month my goal is 99 miles. I try to walk every day. I'm way out of shape weight wise, but I have walked 200 miles since August and I have the habit of daily walking in place now. So now, I need to put the habit of better eating in place...and maybe then I will start losing some weight. That's why I joined the forum. Wish me luck. SW 181, GW - 145

SunnyD57 10-04-2004 08:20 AM

Sounds like you all had a great weekend!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ALLOWEEN05.gif

Gooooooooooood Monday Morning Gals!!!

W :o W... it's great to come back after a weekend and see this thread come alive! :cp: It's great to see you again Sarah, Synn (Kari) & Deb! *Welcome* Melita!!

Mrs. Beasley ~ I didn't mind you sharing at all :D Good to see you back! I am not on the computer much during the weekends when hubby is home (just so you and the others know why I don't post). I too own a manufactured, three bedroom, home and just love it! Your renovating sounds great, but it sure does take a long time to do! I have plans for our home too, most of it is original and I have been saving pictures of everything I want to do replace it all with, just waiting for the day we can :) Most of the floors are original in here and all the walls are and I really want to make some major changes!! This year in July we had the roof done, so when that is all paid for next yr. we will look to our next home improvement project. I wish you well on yours! It will be well worth it all when the mess is cleared I am sure ~ you'll see :goodvibes

Synn ~ I think you did wonderful last month!!! :dance: Hats off to you girl!! :dance: Keep up the great work!!!

Sarah ~ You sound like you are doing so much better!!! So good to see you back... now you be careful not to *overdo* again, okay... we want to see you stay well!

Deb ~ So good to see you back!! :flow1: :cp: You will do great this month... you'll see. I too didn't do nearly what I hoped to last month either, but am hyped up for this month... it is so beautiful outdoors! I just love the Fall!!! Our weather here in NE Ohio has been awesome the last 3 weeks! No excuse for me not to get out and do something... How's the Jersey weather been for you? Getting allot of color from your trees yet?

Amy ~ Glad to hear that your weather is great too!!! I have so enjoyed our weather here the last 3 weeks... wish it would last longer then it does, but I am soaking in each day as they come! The skies are so blue and to see the colors of the trees against them... just breath-taking! Your walk sounded so nice!!! Good for you... huge *pat-on-the-back* for walking to Subway & back instead of driving there. It sounded like a beautiful walk and oh so good for you!

Heather ~ Do not be concerned about keeping up with anyone here, okay... that is what's great about this thread, we are all here to encourage one another with the goals we have set for ourselves. I just don't want you to feel like you haveta keep up with anyone here ;) You are doing a fantastic job!!!! You have made that first big step --- just getting out and walking!! You are so *doing it girl!!!* :flow2: :dance:

Again... *Welcome* Melita ~ WoW... I am impressed! You have walked across California! :bravo:!!!!!! You will do great... I see that you have such determination and motivation. Just find our what *food program* fits you the best keeping your calories lower then what you will burn and you will lose that weight... you'll see. There are so many good food programs out there and I have seen some who have made up thier own and have been very successful... just see what works for you and go for it. You will do great!!!!

*~*~*

Well gals... it's time for me to get walking!!! :tread:
*Have a WONDERFULLY SUPER GOOD DAY!* :sunny:
Catch you all later...
SunnyD

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SunnyD57 10-04-2004 08:37 AM

One more thing...

Before I go walking...

I am putting out a *HOLLAR* :smug: to:
Kerry, Michelle Rae, Kristi, Mel, Sheila, Lynne, Janine, Abirdee, Gabrielle, Clarrie, KJ & Wendy
(forgive me if I have missed anyone)...
I sure would love to see you all come back :^: I so miss you and hope that you all are doing well with your lives and programs!! Do come back as soon as you are able to and let me know how you are doing ;)

*God Bless*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SunnyD57 10-04-2004 09:41 AM

I'm back to log my miles...

I just finished my 2 miles this morning and during the weekend I walked 3.25 miles, so that's a total of 5.25 miles walked since Friday :D And that's not including all the walking I did shopping on Saturday from 9 till 3pm ~ going from furniture store to another :smug: and walking to see the 5 homes on the Century Home Tours we went on yesterday. What a fun day seeing homes built in the 1800's. Something struck me funny... when we would walk in these homes you would see allot of the *period furniture & items* in them and then turn to see a huge plasma TV with surround sound speakers all around :lol: It was fun walking from home to home with the colors of Fall (some areas we had to drive - too far) --- so many ladies wore their Fall sweaters, pretty!

Hope that this is a good start to the week for you gals :^: :smug:

*God Bless*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Abirdee 10-04-2004 03:23 PM

Determined

Hello everyone,

It's been a few weeks since I've logged anything, sorry....I have fallen off the horse and don't know how to get back on. I really need help! I have gained 3 of my pounds back, I'm frustrated, confused and thought I had a grip on this thing. I know it's the :devil: trying to keep me down, but I'm determind to fight it. Please anyone, everyone HELP

Morning_Star 10-04-2004 03:28 PM

My October Goals

Hi Sunny!

Thank you for the invite over here. :)

October goals:

Walking: 12 miles
Curves: 12 visits

Completed so far:

Walking: 2 Miles
Curves: 0

SunnyD57 10-04-2004 04:46 PM

Hey there!!!

*~*~*

Abirdee ~ I am sooooooooooooo Glad to see you back, that is a good start all by itself! *Thumbs Up!* I know that even if you did 1/2 to 1 mile of walking you would feel so much better... if you haven't done anything today that's okay go for it tomorrow morning! If you are anything like me... if I don't work out in the morning I rarely will in the afternoon or evening ~ something just always comes up or I just get too tired... unless it's an evening stroll, but that's not really a workout for me. 3 lbs... I realized how that could really bother you, Abirdee, but if you get a hold of it now it won't be as hard to get rid of then if you let it go to 4 or 5 or 6... know what I am saying? I wish there was something more I could do short of coming over :^: But I can encourage you to go for that walk or put that tape in because I KNOW that you WILL feel so much better and wonder to yourself... "why did I stop?" "I feel so much better" ;) (((hugs)))
*Welcome Back Girl!* :flow2: Come back and let me know how you are doing... okay :^:

Morning Star ~ I am so glad :smug: to see you took me up on the invite :dance: I really think you will enjoy posting here... these gals are great here and are so inspiring.

Later gals... my hubby is home.
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

gabwill 10-04-2004 06:35 PM

well I took the weekend off which gave me alot more energy. I hadn't really given my body a break since I started back exercising 1.5 months ago so figured that I could take the weekend off. I did run lots of errands and went walking in the mall and different places and did alot for my time off so I would normally give myself 2-3 miles but I will only count 1 mile toward my goal I don't mind starting from there. I am going to walk a few miles before bed tontight though once my daughter gets to bed. That will give me time to read also since the book I am reading is real good. I could prabably go for a while without noticing anything. tell ya'll how it goes tomorrow.

Morning_Star 10-04-2004 09:21 PM

I did it!

I went to Curves today and the lady was very welcoming and said she was glad to see me back and that regardless of my summer, I'm doing the right thing now and that's all that matters.

I really missed working out there.

(As a side achievement, I made it through the whole 30 minutes without needing to stop and rest, and I faced some fears and challenged some bad habits.)

Completed so far:

Walking: 2 Miles of 12
Curves: 1 visit of 12

:cb: :cp: :hat: :dancer: :cheer:

debzdogz 10-04-2004 11:33 PM

The Goal Post Update

Walked 1 whole mile this past Sunday-with 3 dogs in tow! May not sound like much---but it was great to walk around the neighborhood on a crisp morning!

No walk tonight-after cooking and eating i had errands to run then had to get rid of the grays-so while the hair color processed i caught up on some letter writing.

Dog training tomorrow so i will be very much on the move for at leats 45 minutes tomorrow night!

Sarah---thanks for the ramp info! i am very curious and may look into it.

Sunny---so glad to be back!!!!!!!!!! i was quite relieved to see i was not the only one who backslided some.

Morning Star, Melita, Heather, Shoequeen, etc-i see some mighty impressive-and motivating-goals and accomplishments here! You girls are great inspiration!

Abirdee-not to worry...i am having a hard time keeping myself on the right track as well. Day by day is all we can do...and be proud of what you did that day!!!!!...so that ol' :devil: can kiss our butts! (our extremely toned butts i might add!!! :lol: )

i probably won't get to post tomorrow-so keep up the good work everyone!

deb

gwen620 10-05-2004 11:11 AM

Hi, I am new and my name is gwen and i would like to be an October walker. I just signed up on October 5th so I can just pick uo from there.

Is this okay?

Gwen

SunnyD57 10-05-2004 11:53 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ANIMUM0411.gif

Good Morning Gals!

*WELCOME* Gwen ~ It's never too late to join in... welcome to our little corner of the world. What are your walking or exercising goals? You can begin small... just so you begin ;)

Deb ~ :cp: Good for you getting in your exercise over the weekend, it doesn't matter how far you walked you did something :^: :cp:

Yeah Morning Star ~ :flow2: So glad to hear that you have gone back to Curves and they welcomed you like they did, what a great feeling. I am so happy for you!!! You made the biggest step... going!!! :cheer:

Gab ~ Good to see you back... taking time off when you feel you need it is good. I think your body tells you when you need to, just so you get right back on track again come the weekday's ;) I am speaking for myself... if I go too long, after taking the weekend off, I find it so much harder to get back into routine again.

*~*~*

I went to Curves today and will go again on Thursday.
I am going to try and fit in a mile or two today if I can...

:flow1: Have a SUPER Day Gals! :flow1:
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

gabwill 10-05-2004 06:50 PM

Well I did run a mile today and walked a bit. I have 3 miles of 100 done. I will try to get some more walking tonight once my daughter gets to sleep but with all that I did today, I am not sure yet. We will just have to wait and see how everything goes.

lessofsarahtolove 10-05-2004 08:07 PM

Hey everybody! :wave: Welcome, Gwen! Feel free to jump right in -- it's a very warm and welcoming group, and we're all at different stages, so wherever you are in the process is A-OK! :)

I got a total of 4 1/2 miles in today -- so that puts me at 13.5 for the month! I did a mile at lunch, a half-mile with my dog, Louie :love: after work, and then the 3-mile WATP workout with my 6 lb. Ironhands. (Love them!)

Woo wee -- nothing like a clean conscience! ;)

KAR73 10-05-2004 10:31 PM

Sounds like you are all busy walking away those pounds. Keep up the good work. I have faithfully walked every morning so far this month. There have been some mornings when I wanted to stay under the covers for a little bit longer, but I got up and did my walk away the pounds videos. So far I have walked 15 of my 75 miles for this month. Well it is time for bed for me. If I don't get some sleep now my students will have a field day driving me nuts. Talk to you all later. Keep up the good work.
Kerry

heather_dw 10-06-2004 02:05 PM

hey gals, i am still here. I am happy to report that I have not missed a day of exercise since back in September. Even though it is early in October, this is a big deal fo me. I did a mile today which brings my total up to 5 for the month. i should shatter my total of 12 from sept :-) yay