3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   OcToBeR WaLkErS, Just Walking Away the Pounds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/47386-october-walkers-just-walking-away-pounds.html)

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 06:12 AM

OcToBeR WaLkErS, Just Walking Away the Pounds

http://p.webshots.com/ProThumbs/63/2...llpaper280.jpg
Autumn Colors, White Mountains, New Hampshire

*~*~*

A Very Good October Morning to all You Exercising Crazy Gals! You all did such a GREAT Job last month --- lets keep it going for this month... posting those Goals for yourselves and trying your very best to meet them :)

My Goals this month:
WaLk---> 1.5 to 2 miles 5 Days a Week
Curves---> 2 Days a Week (Tues. & Thurs.)

PS--> I did lose another pound! Yeah! :D

*Happy Fall*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 07:51 AM

My Log-In for today...

Good Morning!
I already got in my 2 miles for today :D !!!
Now I am ready to tackle my day :dizzy:

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 11:46 AM

Okay... Where is everyone!!!???
:?:

We cannot quit now...
the Holiday's are coming!:o!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

shoequeen69 10-01-2004 03:16 PM

I'm in!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...69/October.gif

I'm here Sunny! :D I was just trying to think of what to set my goal for this month. I'm gonna say. . .

OCTOBER MILES: 30

I'm going to be ambitious this month. :D Because its fall and because I'm able to walk 2-3 miles every time I walk. So if I do 2 miles at least 2 days a week, and 3 miles at least once a week and hopefully more, then I shouldn't have any trouble reaching my goal.

cathyxxx 10-01-2004 03:20 PM

hey hey hey

I'm not gonna set a goal right now, because I will be out of town for 8 days (oct 5 thru 12) with my mother. She is paying my way to go with her and it will be a real treat and I know it will be fun but I also know that it will mess up my diet and exercise. Oh well, it's only 12 days out of my life right! lol

So when I get back I will set a goal for the rest of the month.

But hey - I'm still here! :)

hugs,
cathy

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 04:02 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ALLOWEEN02.gif

:cp: Good to see you both here :cp:

:flow1: Sounds like a good goal Amy ~ I think you will have no problems making it to 30 Miles for the month at all. Nice October Graphic, Amy :)

Cathy ~ you go and have a wonderful 12 days with your mom... Branson, Mo. it's a place loaded with shows. *Have Fun!*

*~*~*

Okay... where's everyone else :shrug: ???

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

shoequeen69 10-01-2004 04:13 PM

Thanks Sunny :D I like your Trick or Treating Bears. :D I added a new photo to my profile if anyone would like to see the new and improved Amy :) It was taken at my friends wedding last weekend. I felt purdy ;) I can't wait to get started on my walking this month. :tread: The weather is so fabulous here. I did a quick mile last night. I hope to squeeze something in this weekend but I will check back with ya'll next week. Have a wonderful weekend! :p

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 05:06 PM

Hi again!
You gals are gonna think I live sitting at this computer (Not!) Just today... I had to get allot of work done on it today and since I was on it I would check when I needed a break :D

You are pretty, Amy! Nice picture! Have you seen my picture in My Profile? It's always great to put a face to the name, isn't it :)

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

heather_dw 10-01-2004 06:47 PM

Well, Im new to this area of 3FC, but for my October goal, I want to walk 20 miles. I did 12 in september, which doesnt seem like alot but I could only do a half mile of my Leslie Sansone dvd at a time, so 12 was a big deal for me, I was pretty sedentary. I can do a mile at a time now, so i dont think 20 for october would be out of reach;-0

SunnyD57 10-01-2004 07:29 PM

*Welcome Heather!*
I think that 20 miles for the month is a great beginning...
Nice to have you join us :)

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

gabwill 10-01-2004 09:02 PM

well count me in. I may be setting my sights too high but I wil attempt to do 100 miles since last month I did over about 60 in 3 weeks. figured that I could set it alittle higher so that I push myself more.

KAR73 10-01-2004 11:11 PM

Count me in too. I plan on doing one of my walking video's every morning, so I plan on walking 75 miles this month.
Have a great weekend ladies!
Kerry

mrs.beasley 10-01-2004 11:33 PM

Hi everyone,

I have had a very bad summer as far as exercise and watching my diet - so I figure this is as good a time as any to try to get back into a routine. I have probably gained about 15 pounds and would like to take it back off as well as the other 30+ pounds I'm carrying around.

So I guess I will set my walking goal for 30 miles - I think that's doable. I will have to figure out a new time to walk as I have been having some remodeling done and refuse to exercise in front of the construction guys. ;)

SunnyD57 10-02-2004 03:34 AM

Good Saturday Morning!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ALLOWEEN24.gif

Hello Gab, Kerry & Mrs. Beasley!

WoW! Gabrielle ~ 100 Miles :fr: I think that is quite a goal! But if you do 5 miles/5 days a week, that is very attainable --- I say good for you! I'm impressed! :smug:

With you too Kerry ~ WoW! :flow2: you did 77 Miles last month if I remembered correctly... awesome job! So you should no problems reaching your goal of 75 this month.

*Welcome Back* Mrs. Beasley ~ I do remember you from JuLy WaLkErS :)... 30 Miles should be very doable --- a realistic goal if you haven't been exercising much lately. Good for you! I sure cannot say that I blame you one bit for not wanting to exercise in front of those construction guys! :o What are you having done in your home?

So glad to see you join us :)

*Have a GREAT weekend Gals!*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

mrs.beasley 10-02-2004 12:00 PM

Hi Sunny,

We have a trailer that my husband drywalled about 10 yrs. ago. We decided to remodel the kitchen so we had a contractor come in and drywall the ceilings in the livingroom and kitchen. We are putting new cabinets and countertops in and then having laminate flooring put in both rooms also. Then we decided to put an addition onto the bedrooms (they were just way too small). While working on the bedrooms they will drywall the ceilings and put laminate in both of them as well.

Our contractor is going to be starting on a new house construction so we were fortunate to get him when we did. We are thinking that we might have him come back when he gets done with the house and have him finnish off the hall and the bathrooms. Then the whole trailer will be completed and will be like starting over new.

I can't wait til it's all done -- I'm sure it will be worth all the mess we are living with in the mean time. (By the way, we also had an entryway that my husband built but never got around to finnishing the drywall, so one of the workers offered to do it on his own time and now it's complete and ready to be decorated.) Hopefully by the end of the month life will be back to normal. ;) Probably more than you wanted to know hey?!!!? :dizzy: