Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2003, 09:14 PM   #31  

This is the ski hill. You can see the runs on it and the houses. My Nephew lives at the ski resort and this is the view from his front room window. This is hard to take:lol
Old 03-01-2003, 09:15 PM   #32  

This is spring at the coast. Well, it is getting started out there. The red fence is a snow fence.
Old 03-01-2003, 09:17 PM   #33  

This is the fruit belt of Westen Canada and it is known as the Okanagan Valley. One of the most beautiful places on earth.
Old 03-01-2003, 09:21 PM   #34  

One more. If I could move to the valley tomorrow I would, but it is on the wrong side of the mountains, as my family all lives on this side - it is a 8 hour trip to get there.
Old 03-02-2003, 08:09 AM   #35  

Beautiful pictures, Anne. This am we ran out of oil-we are on automatic delivery!!!Finding new oil company.Husband went to get some until we get a delivery. Good thing he knows what to do. Warming up!!!Mima
Old 03-02-2003, 10:33 AM   #36  

Default Hey

Happy- I thank you. I will probably never see those kinds of sights.
Hello everybody.. It is muggy and rainy today.. I enjoy this kind of weather. Most people don't.
My son coming in so I will be back later...Joanne
Old 03-02-2003, 03:27 PM   #37  

Hi All. Having my bathroom redone and what was to be a small and quick project will shortly turn into a week. When pulling out my tub, they noticed water in the basement and sure enough, my sump pump has died. The basement which is just a crawlspace is full of water. So one of the guy just donned fishing boots etc and crawled down there with a new one. Bad news, the old one was not properly wired. It is a wonder my house did not burn down. So that becomes a major electrical project. Then they had to take my walls apart in the bathroom...so drywall is up. They had to treat it again today then tomorrow can sand it and then paint. THEN they can get the floor down and the sink, toilet and shower back in. Meanwhile they have my old toilet back in but not bolted. It leaks so can only flush when absolutely necessary. Went to boyfriend's house for a shower. Was so grateful I cleaned the whole house. Meanwhile, mine is filthy. Muddy footprints etc. Wow. I am doing all this so I can sell the house. Too much. May have to stay here a year or two and just hang out in the bathroom
Old 03-03-2003, 06:58 PM   #38  

Default Hey There

Ally- Don't you just hate these little remodeling jobs thst start out so small and end up being big.. My son helped us do what was supposed to be small jobs a few times and they always turn into big productions and eat up a lot of money. He bought a fixer upper and it took him almost 7 years part time to get it to the point he could sell it. He doubled his money,but ,he deserved every penny for the stress.
It has been another rainy day here. It is damp and chilly so we closed everything and put on some heat. It should be getting warm again tomorrow.
Hello everybody...Joanne
Old 03-03-2003, 09:06 PM   #39  

You all think you have remodeling problems. Mine just started out with a leaky dishwasher, went to all new appliances, then to new kitchen tile, then carpet...througout the whole house and part of the basement. Now I'm going to have to paint three more rooms (my bathroom is done, thank goodness). Plus, I had to buy a new couch and loveseat because the old one doesn't match the new carpet, etc. When I get all this done, I'm going to have to get new drapes, too. I have just 2 1/2 weeks to get all this done in before I start back teaching again...tomorrow is my last day to teach until the 24th...we will be on break the next two weeks. I have already spent over $10,000 and I don't think I'm going to have enough left to cover the drapes and stuff! Have to borrow from hubby until I can get back to work a couple of weeks!

My heart rate had slowed down for a couple of days but then last night it started back too fast again...weird.
Old 03-05-2003, 12:37 AM   #40  

No remodeling here but it needs it!

Major blizzard here! this wweather has been so weird this year..we have had Thunder snow twice!

My weight is still not moving down and I have been so good but really wanting to bake again but trying not too! ( cause I love my cooking so much!) Dh has been asking for cookies too! I have been making pudding instead so he has a dessert to eat. ( I like pudding too with a tad of fruit and rosted nuts on top!

Well we got the furnace room in the basement done so my son can shower down there (a sink, toilet and shower) and some storage down there. The cats like to sit on the water heater and climb in and out of the windows so there was a mess of hair to clean up. Been awhile since I have cleaned down there not a priority with me! So of course I am bushed and hurting some but not too bad today..but just rested. Now I have to get the fish tank cleaned but the water is too cold for my hands!
Old 03-05-2003, 03:25 PM   #41  

starting new thread.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:19 AM   #42  

oh MEME i hope things are better with u this am ...................i haven't been here in a while so i thought i touch base and let u guys know i am still here ..............been having pain in my right tibia for a week now and went for xrays but havent' heard anything yet so i hope to hear something today about what it could be and my blood work came back ok except for bun/creatineine ratio it was 25 so that has me scared too....oh well just wanted to say hello.......
Old 03-10-2003, 11:10 AM   #43  

Marlene...we've started a new thread! Go to the bottom and click on Forum Jump 'GO'. I've taken this post and moved it to the new thread for you!
Closed Thread