Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-30-2017, 07:14 PM   #106  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hi chicks, I am adjusting to the new optics and hopefully won't make any typing mistakes the surgery went well, so the surgeon said; and I had the follow up check up today; slight scratch on cornea but that is OK and expected; no black eye or bruising around eye, no broken blood vessels in eye;and I just need to follow doc's orders to keep it clean, use my prescription eyedrops, and NO EXERTION which sucks because we're getting more heavy wet snow but our wonderful older son is coming over to help shovel.

I can see SO much better in the operated eye even though it's hard to focus. Now it appears that sight through the remaining eye is drab, blurry, dull and bleh ...I have to wait til mid April to have that one done.

Lisa I am glad your cold is breaking up a bit.

Coop, ooo I would be mad also at your dad but as you said, anger is draining and tiring for us! Oh and I am with you, I am NOT losing weight either so you and me are in the same no-loss boat thanks for the suggestions about the photos, i don't know if I could 'deal' with having some framed ones around or not..?

Hello to nerdbling and Cinnamonhearts! JesikaBeth and Aunty Jam

Britt very very sorry to hear you were feeling in a dark place, that is not good

Kathleen Hi and i see you responding to all of us but not much about what is going on with you and your family?
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 11:38 AM   #107  
**Britt**

S/C/G: 167.8/157.8/125-129

Vermont - so happy to hear your surgery went well! Definitely take care of yourself. Put your son to work and relax!

Today is the first good day I have had in a while. Even though it just started, my mood has improved 1000% from yesterday. I hope to keep this going by restarting my daily journal, and I have enrolled in yoga starting tomorrow.
Happy Friday, everyone!
brd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 12:32 PM   #108  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brd88 View Post
Vermont - so happy to hear your surgery went well! Definitely take care of yourself. Put your son to work and relax!

Today is the first good day I have had in a while. Even though it just started, my mood has improved 1000% from yesterday. I hope to keep this going by restarting my daily journal, and I have enrolled in yoga starting tomorrow.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Oh!! so GOOD when one of us posts like this! I hope so much your good days increase, Britt so do restart your daily journal, and good luc on the yoga today! And yes, we gladly put our son to work and he cleared our driveway this morning.

Hi to everyone else

Last night on his way to work, my husband's car was rearended SO much damage, and we just put $600 into it to pass inspection last month it is 16 years old so I did not have collision on it. I guess we will just get whatever book value and have to search for another used car, which we hate doing! well anyone does I guess. CRAP!! at least with his overnight work schedule, we can share a car while we search.

Yeah 'it's only money' yes I'm glad he wasnt hospitalized or anything, but I'd be gladder if it didn't happen at all.

Positive news, I forced myself to do a walking routine for 50 minutes, SO VERY BORING but I did enough to pop a sweat in a cool room.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 03:35 PM   #109  

New thread, ladies. April is here.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote