3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Depression Forum Bio's (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/214483-depression-forum-bios.html)

Drea78 11-25-2007 06:48 PM

Everyone just copy and paste the following into a reply:

DATE: 11/25/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: drea78/Drea

BIRTHDAY: 8/23/78

MARITAL STATUS: boyfriend'ed up.

SPOUSE’S NAME: Boyfriend

CHILDREN/AGES: No kids, only cats.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: school, bettering myself

PETS: 3 cats, Zoe, Phoebe, and chandler

TOP WEIGHT: 220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'9"

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NY

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm lazy, and it's hard to get to the gym sometimes-I'm so tired.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm tired of being the big girl in the room.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Bipolar-and annoyed about it, lol! I hope this doesn't impede my weight loss.

Karenj 12-10-2007 12:42 AM

DATE: December 9, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Karenj / Karen

BIRTHDAY: July 28

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Joey

CHILDREN/AGES: Todd 11, Matt 10, Kristen 8

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, wiriting, walking

PETS: Scruffy, a scruffy looking little mixed dog who is a major baby

TOP WEIGHT: 298

CURRENT WEIGHT: 282

GOAL WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southern Kentucky

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Constant mood changes from the bipolar

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I want to feel better about myself, more able to do things easily and I have a little better control over the bipolar.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

RedGlitter 12-21-2007 02:09 AM

DATE: Dec. 20, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Red

BIRTHDAY: 4-7-66

MARITAL STATUS: single

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: none

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: crafts, puzzles, shopping, animals, collecting vintage jewelry, reading, anything Tuscan, hanging out with friends, music, tons of things

PETS: six dogs, three cats

TOP WEIGHT: 234 pounds

CURRENT WEIGHT: 230 pounds

GOAL WEIGHT: 130-150 pounds

HEIGHT: 5'1"

EYE COLOR: green-gray

HAIR COLOR: golden coppery brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: the Arizona desert

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: ambition

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My good friend Lisa and the awesome support of 3FC!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I can be really opinionated but I'm a good, kind person. Please take time to get to know me! :)

dancingirl81 12-22-2007 04:21 PM

DATE: 12/22/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: dancingirl81

BIRTHDAY: 05/30/1981

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: dance, color guard, music...etc

PETS: turtle

TOP WEIGHT: 228

CURRENT WEIGHT: 166

GOAL WEIGHT: 134

HEIGHT: 5'6"

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Maryland, US

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: i like food! also, I'm an emotional eater... will eat because I'm happy, sad, bored, sleepy, etc...

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've learned to eat when I'm hungry. It was a revelation of sorts.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was diagnosed with clinical depression about 4.5 years ago... currently doing so-so, not medicated.

TaterbugTwins 01-01-2008 05:44 PM

DATE: 1/1/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: TaterbugTwins/ Tanya

BIRTHDAY: 8/21/1980

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Married, most of the time. LOL

SPOUSE’S NAME: Chad

CHILDREN/AGES: Taylor Nichole 6, Gavin and Garrett 2 year old twins

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapbooking, reading

PETS: Lab- Emma, 3 Kitties, 1 fish tank, 1 hampster that will not die.

TOP WEIGHT: 241

CURRENT WEIGHT: 241

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Strawberry blond naturally, lt. brown right now.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking to it.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am now considered morbidly obese, and that scares the crud out of me.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have a son with Autism, and one with oppositional defiant disorder. I have a very busy household. I also have bipolar.

Shopaholic1204 01-10-2008 03:30 PM

DATE:
1-10-08

USERNAME/REAL NAME:
Shopaholic1204/Frances

BIRTHDAY:
April 29, 1985

MARITAL STATUS:
Happily Married

SPOUSE’S NAME:
Alfonso (Fonzo)

CHILDREN/AGES:
n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
shopping, celeb gossip, traveling, watching movies & tv, reading, scrapbooking

PETS:
3 cats..Sassy, April & Lucky

TOP WEIGHT:

CURRENT WEIGHT:

GOAL WEIGHT:

HEIGHT:
5'3

EYE COLOR:
brown

HAIR COLOR:
brown

navy wife

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:
Washington state for now

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:
no motivation, letting my depression get the best of me

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
The docs told me to lose some weight if I wanna concieve a baby

I'm still hurting from the loss of my mom. Besides depression, I suffer from panic attacks :(

Amarie2pt0 01-11-2008 03:09 PM

DATE: Jan 11, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Me_Amarie

BIRTHDAY: July 15th

MARITAL STATUS: Single, not dating

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Sad to admit this, but I am just fighting back from a REALLY strong bout of depression (2 + years) during which I pretty much gave up on everything I enjoyed. I love my dogs, and will build new hobbies from here on!

PETS: 3 dogs - love 'em like their my kids

TOP WEIGHT: 228

CURRENT WEIGHT: 211

GOAL WEIGHT: 128

HEIGHT: 5'4" - 5'5"

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Dark Blonde

OCCUPATION: Insurance/Grad Student - Planning on going back for my PhD :book2:

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Northwest

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Depression and using food/being fat to punish myself

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My goal for last year was to figure out what path I could follow to make me happy. Now that I know that PhD is that path I really want to be able to start fresh when I go back to school - not drag all this fat and related stuff around with me. Plus, I am working with a doctor who I believe cares about me and wants me to be healthy, who has supported me in my decision to use anti-depressants. It just feels different this time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? 2008 has been great. :) I'm in a really good place right now mentally and spiritually and feel REALLY blessed that you all are here sharing your successes and struggles. I wish all of you a happy journey! :grouphug:Lets gain life and lose weight!

KateB 01-23-2008 03:49 PM

DATE: January 23, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: KateB / Kate Original screen name huh??

BIRTHDAY: May 14

SPOUSE’S NAME: Kevin

CHILDREN/AGES: Son Dan 17; Daughter Haylea 14

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapbbok, on line message boards, taxi driver for the kids, my dogs

PETS: We have 6 dogs, we are in the country. Three are outside dogs; those three include two lab cross they are Shadow and Luke; the Spinger Spaniel Riley is my son's hunting dog. Inside we have 3 cocker spaniels, two are mine one is my daughters. I love all the dogs...but I do have a special bond with the house dogs.

TOP WEIGHT: 306

CURRENT WEIGHT: 296

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

HAIR COLOR: That depends do want to know the REAL color...or the color du jour??

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Middle o' Nowhere Minnesota

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I like FOOD!!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am tired of being over weight and tired. I know my weight is impacting my health. But I am doing for ME...not for my hubby, or my kids...I am doing it FOR ME!!!

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US ON THE DAILY THREAD AFTER POSTING YOUR BIO... THANK YOU !!

spaxton 02-05-2008 10:41 PM

DATE: 2/5/2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sabrina

BIRTHDAY:12/5

MARITAL STATUS: Married for 16 years

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jeff

CHILDREN/AGES:Steven (passed away at 5)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Cooking, scrapbooking, stamping, reading

PETS: Dog - Molly

TOP WEIGHT: 262

CURRENT WEIGHT:245

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5' 7"

EYE COLOR: blue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Washington State

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional/Stress Eater

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My husband & I would like to have another child

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Love to make new friends

lostwings 02-19-2008 12:08 PM

DATE:
19th Feb, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME:
lostwings/Natasha

BIRTHDAY:
June 6th

MARITAL STATUS:
Engaged

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Right now the internet is my biggest interest. Normally I like reading, walks, shopping, art, nights out.

PETS:
None - I really want to get a maltese dog, but I think it'll make it harder for me when I move in June.

TOP WEIGHT:

CURRENT WEIGHT:

GOAL WEIGHT:

HEIGHT:
5'1.5"

EYE COLOR:
Brown

HAIR COLOR:
Black/Brown

I'm not working right now.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:
UK

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:
I'm a comfort eater. It's really hard for me right now because I'm in a city on my own. In the past it's been problems with family (still is, kinda)

I have time between now and when I move again to really get into this and make it a life style change. No super hard job or boyfriend around constantly to get in the way. For the first time ever I want to lose weight for my health as well as the way I look. I seem to be getting ill alot. Plus I stepped on the scale recently and saw 196! I never want to see it that high again.

My lowest weight was 131lbs. I felt amazing at that weight and I only gained because I moved, got a new partner and gave up work, so I became lazy. When I got down to 131 lbs people were telling me I needed to stop losing weight but I kept looking at the bmi. I've recently realised it's pointless for me to even consider bmi, as I have huge boobs that obviously weigh alot, so my bmi will always be higher.

abbey92 02-23-2008 11:16 PM

My Intro to "The Group"

DATE: Feb 23, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Abbey92/Erin

BIRTHDAY: Feb 2

SPOUSE’S NAME: Derek

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 furbabies, Sadie - 5 and Kaley -4

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Watching movies, reading, spending time with family and friends

PETS: see children/ages

TOP WEIGHT: 237.6 :(

CURRENT WEIGHT: 207

GOAL WEIGHT: 135 :carrot:

HEIGHT: 5'3

HAIR COLOR: Brown

OCCUPATION: administrative work sorda, taking accounting classes

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Edmonton, AB, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I love food, I am an emotional eater and I love salty, starchy foods...I could go on, but I won't...lol

I have invested a lot of emotion, time and money into this and I want and need to be successful or my world as I know it will come crashing down around me. I am too young to be unhealthy and unhappy. So I am really trying not to feel that way anymore. Making a conscious effort.

I am interested in big weight loss stories because I can relate to them, but encourage anyone and everyone who is trying to tackle this monster. That's about it for now.

want2bskny 02-23-2008 11:53 PM

DATE: February 23, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: want2bskny - Linda

BIRTHDAY: 12/27

MARITAL STATUS: I filed for a divorce Jan. 30 - should be final in 90 days.

SPOUSE’S NAME: alcoholic cheating liar

CHILDREN/AGES: Jessica 25, Chris 22

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: scrapbooking, stamping, card making, reading, crochet, knitting, soap and candle making, genealogy, miniatures...

PETS: boarder collie mix - Dixie, orange tabby - Morris

TOP WEIGHT: 190

CURRENT WEIGHT: 187

GOAL WEIGHT: 111

HEIGHT: 4' 9"

HAIR COLOR: depends on if I color it - medium brown with lots of grey.

OCCUPATION: disabled as of February 2007, before that retail management.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: western PA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: The scale doesn't want to move or it moves very slowly.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I really need to get this excess weight off because I have arthritis, djd and fibro. Loosing weight will help with these health issues.

I am bipolar with anxiety disorder and social phobias. I was diagnosed in November 2007 and am working on finding the right med combination for me. It is kind of hard right now because of marital problems. I can't tell if the meds are working with all the stress and anxiety.

jerzygal 03-19-2008 12:27 AM

DATE: 3.18.2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Jerzygal

BIRTHDAY: December 5th

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: cooking, books, child development

PETS: 2 cats and a tortoise in my classroom

TOP WEIGHT: 198

CURRENT WEIGHT: 195

HEIGHT: 5' 5"

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Virginia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: depression

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: this forum and therapy

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? just thank you for this place.

KitschKitten 03-20-2008 10:58 PM

DATE: March 20, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: KitschKitten/Cammie

BIRTHDAY: Dec 5

MARITAL STATUS: Single, with a boyfriend of 2 years

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: none yet

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Rockabilly music, baking, swing dancing, belly dancing, sewing my own clothing, going to movies

PETS: Lydija, my crazy CRAZY cat

TOP WEIGHT: 287

CURRENT WEIGHT: 250, I think...

GOAL WEIGHT: My ultimate goal is 160, but a steady 180 would be awesome!

HEIGHT: 5'8"

EYE COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Wisconsin

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have a really hard time getting up the motivation and energy to do any exercise.... and when I do, I have to fight not to give up. Yes, I AM afraid of being happy- it's an unknown, and it's so much easier to stick with the things we know! Oh--and an incurable sweet tooth!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Well, I'm hoping I can get some support from people who understand some of what I'm going through :)

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm trying to deal with the problems that Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Generalized and Social Anxiety Disorder leave me with daily- panic attacks, low energy and motivation, binge eating, low self esteem... Oy.

Well, if anyone ever wants to talk with me, I'd love to hear back, ok?

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US ON THE DAILY THREAD AFTER POSTING YOUR BIO... THANK YOU !!

chervata 03-25-2008 01:29 PM

HI, I've been on other parts of the 3FC bpard before, but lately this one fits me best I guess. :)

DATE: March 25, 2008

USER NAME/REAL NAME: Chervata/Cheryl

BD: Lets just say September

SPOUSE'S NAME: What's he got to do with this? :lol:

CHILDREN: 2 sons, ages 21 and 24. Away at college and grad school.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I quilt, knit, read, and currently into listening to college courses from the Teaching Co.

PETS: An old Yeller Lab named Bear, and we are babysitting (seemingly till the end of time) MIL's miniature poodle, Gigi.

TOP WEIGHT: You're lookin' at it--193# :o

CURRENT WEIGHT: ditto

GOAL WT: 120-ish? :D

GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Midwest USA

BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH WEIGHT LOSS NOW: Older, on Antidepresants, Busy taking care of DH and aging parents.

WHAT DIFFERENCE THIS TIME: I have no clothes to wear, I am fed up, I am out of 'teen sizes' as in---16, 18, ----and on to size 20. My blood pressure was up last time I was at the doctor (first time in my life) CHOL is sky high, -------it's time.

ANYTHING ELSE: I am on Lexapro, and have gained another 8# or so. But I do think this is mainly due to just 'letting go' when I went on the med 6 mos ago.

lilymomma 04-07-2008 10:44 PM

DATE: 4/7/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Lilymomma/Cori

BIRTHDAY: July 18, 87

SPOUSE’S NAME: L

CHILDREN/AGES: Lily (2/07)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Being a mom! Making cloth diapers! Knitting! Cooking! My computer!!! My pets! My family! Chamber's Singers! Friends!

PETS: Kobi (woof) Baby (meow) and Lizzy (meow)

TOP WEIGHT: 218 (pregnant) 199 (not pregnant)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 193

EYE COLOR: BLUE!!

HAIR COLOR: OH, it changes all the time... right now, it's blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: MPLS, MN

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I LOVE FOOD... I have depression, I hate working out... no motivation... no one to hold me accountable... I'm broke, so NO GYM, or WW!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My 21st is coming up, as well at the "big city carnival" and I am embarrassed for sure!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Still Breastfeeding my LIL one.

stitchwitch1224 04-11-2008 10:52 PM

Hello

DATE: 4/11/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Stitchwitch1224/Gretchen

BIRTHDAY: Dec. 24, 1972

SPOUSE’S NAME: Josh

CHILDREN/AGES: Gavin- 7, Dylan-2

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, internet, pc games, cross-stitch, beading

PETS: a bunch of fish

TOP WEIGHT: 212 (preg)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: reddish brown (I don't remember the real color :o)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Gainesville Florida (Go Gators) :cheer2:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: No energy, unsupportive hubby (he's skinny), depression, Meds

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Now I am on Wellbutrin hopefully that will help :crossed:

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Moving around a lot- 3yrs ago we came from Colorado, might be moving to Puerto Rico, I have no family here.

amazingplatinum 04-14-2008 06:03 PM

DATE: 4/14/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Jana

BIRTHDAY: December 15

MARITAL STATUS: In long term relationship

SPOUSE’S NAME: Mark

CHILDREN/AGES: Laramie, 3yo

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Hmmmmm..... used to have lots of them... not so much anymore

PETS: One yellow lab (Tucker)- One Siberian Husky (Lexi)- and 1 cat (Rigby)

TOP WEIGHT: 281

CURRENT WEIGHT: 244

HEIGHT: 5'7"

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Denver, CO

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I sel- sabotage myself, when I begin meeting my goals I come up with some stupid lame reasons why I can't and won't make it- then I quit

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have a daughter who wants to be just like me.... it is not all about me anymore

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I think I am struggling with depression- I have panic disorder which has been fairly well controlled through medication. Just can't seem to shake this low self-esteem and feelings of hopelessness.

Phantaz 04-22-2008 09:06 PM

DATE: April 22, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Phantaz/Teresa

BIRTHDAY: May 20 , 1974

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, Photography

PETS: 7 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 170

CURRENT WEIGHT: 168

HEIGHT: 5'2"

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: US /Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Consistentcy?I get bored easily

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Going slow/ 1 thing at a time

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?I am friendly and outgoing.

KristyR 04-23-2008 01:01 AM

DATE: 4/22/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Kristy

BIRTHDAY: September 29th

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, Music, Movies, Reading, Cycling, Weight training

PETS: 3 dogs and 38 rats - Bob, Roger, Elwood, Giovanni, Dante, Milo, Cyril, Ryan, Emmett, Simon, Jed, Justin, Larry, Emma, Lola, Kelly, Clara, Skittles, Violet, Alexis, Lyric, Harmony, Melody, Bree - and 14 as of yet unnamed pink-eyed whites who are technically foster rats but who probably are not going anywhere. Oh yeah, the dogs are Lily and Berklee (Boston Terriers) and Adam (lab mix)

TOP WEIGHT: 320

CURRENT WEIGHT: 309.6

GOAL WEIGHT: 150?

HAIR COLOR: My natural color or my bottle color? Currently, my hair is black. Naturally it is a funny looking brown.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. But I am a native Houstonian.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying motivated.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have a lot more support around me this time. One of my work friends and I are going to Weight Watchers together.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?: Hmm...not that I can think of right now.

BellaLucia 04-27-2008 03:41 PM

DATE: 4/27/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: FoodObsessed/Okiemute

BIRTHDAY: July 9

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Movies, Reading, Writing

PETS: none

TOP WEIGHT: 303.6

CURRENT WEIGHT: 298

GOAL WEIGHT: 114.5

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Lanham, MD

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying motivated.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have health issues.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?: I have never had a boyfriend. I have schizo-affective disorder.

Ravengirl 04-28-2008 02:02 AM

DATE: 4/27/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Ravengirl/not ready yet...I share some still painful stuff sometimes and I just need that right now...

MARITAL STATUS: Married for 17 yrs

SPOUSE’S NAME: Sweetie

CHILDREN/AGES: DD-16

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, movies,yoga, meditation

PETS: Not at present...unfortunately

TOP WEIGHT: 196

CURRENT WEIGHT: 162.5

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 (but secretly 135)

HAIR COLOR: Many colors...all artificial! :)

OCCUPATION: SAHM but looking into Physical Therapist Assistant training!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: The Islands!! (Too bad heat makes me nauseous and lethargic...)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional Eating...boredom eating...just plain eating too much!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have already changed my life...I have been losing/maintaining since 2001. I am ready to finish this up!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was put on depression meds after my DH was diagnosed with a brain tumor last year...he is doing well but it is still very hard...and just recently my Dad had surgery for a 15pd GIST tumor...it has been a hard year... Sometimes I may not post as much but I am here reading all the time...it has been about the only thing I have done sometimes while I was dealing with the worst of my feelings... Thanks guys...

Lunakitty1982 05-01-2008 01:00 AM

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Lunakitty1982/Just call me Jane Doe for now :)

BIRTHDAY: December 8th

Pet’S NAME: Luna

Pets/AGES: 1 (age 3)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: writing, art, reading, traveling, Spanish (who lists Spanish as a hobby?)

PETS: Yes!!! See above

TOP WEIGHT: Ummmm....too much

CURRENT WEIGHT: still too much

HEIGHT: 5'5"

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

OCCUPATION: Student and Customer Service Resolution Specialist (I'm the girl that you call when you need to complain about something)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Midwest

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional eating that results in rebound weight gain.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm in a different place in my life now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Well...I'm going to school for Journalism and Creative Writing and have my Associate's Degree in Spanish so it seems like everything else is going so well in my life except for this. Going to school kind of made me realize that I can reach my goals if I stick with it. I am here to listen if anyone ever needs an ear :)

ohmanda 05-03-2008 02:52 AM

DATE: 5/3/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Ohmanda/Amanda

BIRTHDAY: January 4

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I need to find some...

PETS: Cat named Milly

TOP WEIGHT: 234 a few years ago; around 225 for a while now

CURRENT WEIGHT: 212

EYE COLOR: green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Iowa

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: eating too much

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: people are noticing I've lost weight and it feels good

tootieputz 05-09-2008 09:34 PM

DATE: June 9th 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Tootieputz/Trish

BIRTHDAY: Feburary 3, 1951

MARITAL STATUS:divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: Granddaughter/12

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:reading

PETS: 3cats

TOP WEIGHT: 199

CURRENT WEIGHT: 186

EYE COLOR: blue/green

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Mariposa, California

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: over eating /night eating, stress eating. Empty eating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: hopefully the support

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? nope

miamio 05-10-2008 10:38 AM

:wave:DATE: 05/10-08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: miamio/ Maria

BIRTHDAY: 08/19

MARITAL STATUS: married for now

SPOUSE’S NAME: howard

CHILDREN/AGES: 14g,13g,9b.2yeargirl

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: gardening ,go to the gym sometimes lol, and drive my family and friends crazy with my eco-friendly everything

PETS: 2cats,1 dog

TOP WEIGHT: 230

CURRENT WEIGHT: 228

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 4'11

EYE COLOR: light brown

HAIR COLOR: dirty blonde sometimes

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: northern NJ

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: eating because of stress

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: trying to deal with stress in other ways this is not easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sugarmama08 05-19-2008 10:21 AM

I am Sugarmama08

DATE: 05/19/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sugarmama08

BIRTHDAY: 05/26/70

MARITAL STATUS: single leaving with my ex

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to entertain wish I could do more of it

PETS:

TOP WEIGHT: 240

CURRENT WEIGHT: I am scared to look

HEIGHT: 5'7

EYE COLOR: md brown

HAIR COLOR: auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Las Vegas, Nv

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Thinking that even if I lose the weight it won't matter becasue I will never be hot.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Hopefully some support because I have none

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am in school at this age which makes me down plus I had an accident that disfigured my legs.

fancy daisy 06-12-2008 07:19 PM

DATE: 6/12/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: fancy daisy/Jaclyn

BIRTHDAY: 11/9/85

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/a

CHILDREN/AGES: None.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, Scrapbooking, Camping, Computer and random others.

PETS: 2 Yorkshire Terriers Chelsea and Butter

TOP WEIGHT: 243

CURRENT WEIGHT: 243

HEIGHT: 5'3"

HAIR COLOR: Brunette with NATURAL red and a little blonde highlights.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: West Virginia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I eat when I can, depressive eater, pop, and lack of exercise.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This time I want to help myself and my family to lose weight and become healthy.

I hope that I can help you all as well as you all can help me. :)

lantana 06-16-2008 10:11 AM

DATE: June 16, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME:Lantana/Ellen

MARITAL STATUS:divorced after 26 years of marriage

CHILDREN/AGES:1 daughter, 24

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: sewing, digital photography, scrapbooking

PETS: 1 Yorkshire terrior, 8 years old

TOP WEIGHT: 230, I think. I don't own scales.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 210 according to the scales at the grocery store last week. I don't weigh myself in public very often, but no one was around.

GOAL WEIGHT:I don't have a goal weight, really. I guess the first hurdle is to get below 200. My real goal is to get out of women's sizes and back into misses.

HEIGHT:5'7.5"

EYE COLOR:Blue

HAIR COLOR:Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:South Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Up until recently I was obsessed with food. Preparation and eating.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Once I was medicated for depression, my relationship to food became more "normal", that is I don't constantly think about what to cook or eat. That is something very new to me. Oh, and it helps that I live alone this time, since I don't have to cook for anyone but me. Unless I want to.

lpmanders16 06-22-2008 07:12 PM

:]

DATE: June 22, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Mandii

BIRTHDAY: 12/16/89

MARITAL STATUS: Newlywed.

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jesse

CHILDREN/AGES: Aiden (2 1/2 months)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Dancing, singing, being a mother, trying to get a job, games.

PETS:

TOP WEIGHT:180 year ago/186 prego/171 after giving birth

CURRENT WEIGHT: 165

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 (Hubby doesnt want me lower than this)

HAIR COLOR: Brown w/ Small blonde highlights. natural.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Texas.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I starve, alot. My lowest was 130. Im trying to eat healthy after bloating up.:D

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Support from husband, and myself. Hopefully from friends

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?I love talking to new people, doesnt matter age, size, or gender.
:]:hug:

ameichholz 07-01-2008 07:46 AM

New to the group!

DATE: 7/1/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: ameichholz

BIRTHDAY: 9/18/1968

MARITAL STATUS: S

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: Abbie/16

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Right now, just getting my life back on track!

PETS: Zeta, Maggie - Weimaraners, Woody - Springer, Josie - Persian

TOP WEIGHT: 235

CURRENT WEIGHT: 235

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: KCMO

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Motivation

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm sick of myself. I want to be more active and just can't because of the weight I've put on!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm trying Alli, my first pill is scheduled for Friday. I've never been a "diet pill" person, so I'm interested in anyone's experience with it.

saraisabel 07-02-2008 07:50 PM

Linda

DATE: July2,2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Saraisabel/Linda

BIRTHDAY: 12-06-1939

MARITAL STATUS: Widow

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: 5 children all grown and living with their families

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: gardening/web surfing/playing cards

PETS: 3 dogs, Skippy,Jack Sadie and 3 cats, Kitaro,Lucky, Lucy Lou

TOP WEIGHT: 238

CURRENT WEIGHT: 184

HAIR COLOR: Grey

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Ut.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have lost all my weight several times. While I'm losing I never cheat. With me it's all or nothing. As soon as I get to my goal I stay for awhile and then I start eating all wrong again. Carbs are my downfall. Keeping it off is my problem. When I'm down to my goal I have such a high self image. When I'm heavy I have very low self esteem. Every time I gain my weight back I have to go back on depression meds. blood pressure meds, diabetes meds and cholesterol meds.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I hope I will change my eating habits for good this time. I just have to treat sweets and flour products as the start of weight gain again and the vicious cycle will begin again and the severe depression will begin again.

~ WORRY LOOKS AROUND, SORRY LOOKS BACK, FAITH LOOKS UP ~

saraisabel 07-02-2008 08:00 PM

I'm on the WW diet plan and the weight is coming off much slower this time. I don't know if it is lack of exercise or the wellbutrin. Something is different. I've been on plan since May 11, 2008 and I've only lost 9 1/2 lbs.

John89 07-03-2008 04:16 PM

DATE: 7/3/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME:John

BIRTHDAY: june 29

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Computers, Video games, Politics

PETS: My cat Nar (sister named him)

TOP WEIGHT: No idea Ive been overweight my whole life

CURRENT WEIGHT: 220 (as of monday)

GOAL WEIGHT: 190 before I leave for college

HEIGHT:5'8

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Cincinnati Ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Being disabled and dealing with 2 very demeaning siblings, willpower as well

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: The need to take a new me to college I want to be as normal as I can be not the fat kid with the funny limp like I was growing up

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I need a metric ton of support this is some serious weight loss really quickly I'm down 6 pounds and its only day 4

mckenziesmommy 07-06-2008 03:52 PM

DATE: 07/06/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mckenziesmommy or Peggy

BIRTHDAY: April 20, 1983

MARITAL STATUS: taken by a wonderful boyfriend that I live with

SPOUSE’S NAME: Michael

CHILDREN/AGES: McKenzie and she's 8 months

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, writing, hiking, and etc...

PETS: 3 cats, Malcolm (6), Vader (2), and Solo (1)

TOP WEIGHT: 210 right before I had her and dropped to 196

CURRENT WEIGHT: 192

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 (pre pregnancy)

HAIR COLOR: brunette with a lot of red highlights

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Pennsylvania

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have a birth contol called Mirena that makes me gain weight and plus, I suffer with PPD and plus, my daughter requires a lot of attention which I don't mind because she is a happy baby

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: It is the first time I really needed to lose weight

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a really happy mother but I suffer from severe anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and everything else that makes me a very overbearing mother and I need some pointers to try to get out of that state

nessalee 07-09-2008 12:02 PM

DATE: 09 Jul 08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Nessalee/Vanessa

BIRTHDAY: 20 Jul

MARITAL STATUS: Single...but looking...

SPOUSE’S NAME: TBD

CHILDREN/AGES: TBD

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm a scrapbooker, cross stitcher and tv watcher

PETS: 3 cats (The fat cat, scaredy cat and baby cat)

TOP WEIGHT: 192

CURRENT WEIGHT: 166.4

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Edmonton, Alberta

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional eating - lonely, bored, happy, sad, the only emotion I escape from is anger... I don't eat when I'm angry.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I want to have babies some day. I'm not getting any younger and needed a self esteem boost.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I like long walks in the river valley, romantic candle lit dinners (on program of course) and sunsets.

momof2rugrats 07-17-2008 10:35 AM

DATE: 07/17/2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: momof2rugrats/Amber

BIRTHDAY: July 01

MARITAL STATUS: M

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: boy & girl. Ages 11 & 8

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: bike riding, spending time with family

PETS: 2 dogs, 2 cats & fish

TOP WEIGHT: 190lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 161lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 (focusing on the higher end first)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: SE Kansas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Motivation

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Joining Jenny Craig, having support system

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU

BellaHTH 07-20-2008 11:21 PM

DATE: July 20, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: BellaHTH

BIRTHDAY: Aug 21

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: none

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: art, reading, music, programming, painting, movies

PETS: cat

TOP WEIGHT: 311

CURRENT WEIGHT: 308

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 or whatever feels good.

EYE COLOR: brown/green

HAIR COLOR: who knows anymore

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: WI, USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: eating to fill something besides hunger, caring enough to do it

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't know... probably fear.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm happy there is a place like this and trying to get help.

freeda 07-23-2008 01:22 AM

DATE: 23 Jul 08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Freeda

BIRTHDAY: February

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married

SPOUSE’S NAME: George

CHILDREN/AGES: DD is 13

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: crafts, books, tv. I'm supposed to say exercise, right? :P

PETS: 3 dogs and a hamster

TOP WEIGHT: 188

CURRENT WEIGHT: 182

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5'4"ish

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: midwest

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I don't eat when I'm hungry. I do it because I'm bored or because it's time to eat or because it looks, smells, or tastes good.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: still trying to figure that one out.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? not really.

minxboo 07-23-2008 05:16 PM

Hello All!

Friend told me about this site & it's nice to see people addressing depression and weight gain :)

Anyway, my info:

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Minxboo

BIRTHDAY: March

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: Son 14 (boo), Daughter 12 (minx)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, surfing the net

PETS: dog & cat

TOP WEIGHT: 220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 218
GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5'4"ish

HAIR COLOR: lt brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: East coast

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: one word - CHOCOLATE :devil:

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: still trying to figure that one out.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm fairly opinionated & sarcastic :)