3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Depression Forum Bio's (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/214483-depression-forum-bios.html)

cathielacey 11-11-2006 12:43 PM

DATE: November 11th, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: cathielacey/Cathie

BIRTHDAY: January 26th, 1962

MARITAL STATUS:Married for 24 years

SPOUSE’S NAME: Paul/46

CHILDREN/AGES:Martina/23 & Mallory/21

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Designing my webpage, reading NutriSystem/The Jazzman/3 Fat Chicks boards/profile, sudoku puzzles, reading, writing

PETS:4 dogs - Molly/5 yrs/bearded collie/terrier cross - Lacey/3 yrs/american cocker spaniel - Polar/2 1/2 yrs/miniature american eskimo - Bree/2 yrs/shih tzu

TOP WEIGHT: 225 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 216.5 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 150 lbs

HEIGHT:5'5"

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR:brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:Sidney (Vancouver Island), British Columbia, Canada.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:staying committed, following it 100%, exercising

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm tired of: being tired, out of breath, having sore hips/feet/knees, being afraid to go out in public

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have clinical depression, anxiety disorder, borderline personality disorder, dissociative disorder.

Purefire 12-03-2006 09:53 AM

DATE: 12/3/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME:Purefire/Stephanie

BIRTHDAY: 3/8/1979

MARITAL STATUS:Divorced

CHILDREN/AGES: Jayson (8) Kiara (3)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I love spending time with my friends and family especially my two wonderful and adorable children *Jayson & Kiara* who are my life. I like watching movies ~ listening to music ~ going shopping ~ going for walks ~ dancing ~ drinking (sometimes) ~ being outdoors ~ just having fun.I like to read ~ being online chatting w/friends and making new ones and/or doing god knows what.. ~ tattoos ~ I am normally easy going and fun to be around

PETS: cat

TOP WEIGHT: 157

CURRENT WEIGHT:150

GOAL WEIGHT:115

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR:Blue

HAIR COLOR:redish blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: US ~ Massachusetts

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: not following through on my diets . eating to much

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've set up a gym inside my home so I have time to work out.

Grey 12-08-2006 02:38 PM

DATE: 12/8/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Grey/ Jenn

BIRTHDAY: 10/18

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Michael

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: stand up comedy, belly dance

PETS: 2 cats, 2 birds, 2 many fish

TOP WEIGHT:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 220

GOAL WEIGHT: 120-130

HEIGHT: 5'7''

EYE COLOR: on the brown side of hazel

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: California

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have a hard time keeping up the motivation. I become depressed and the motivation goes out the window.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Um. not sure.

mom2sillygirl 12-08-2006 08:39 PM

DATE: December 8, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mom2sillygirl/Kelly

BIRTHDAY: 3-22-76

SPOUSE’S NAME: Matthew

CHILDREN/AGES: Haley 2.5

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, cross-stitch

PETS: 2 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 279

CURRENT WEIGHT: 223

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'10"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Georgia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Eating right and exercising

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My desire to watch my daughter grow up.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Just that I'm a shy gal and once I get to know someone I'm more open.

Slimin07 12-25-2006 12:58 PM

DATE: Dec 25, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Slimin07

BIRTHDAY: Nov 14, 1963

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: Daughter, 23

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Reading, Theater, Spectator Sports
PETS: Cat

TOP WEIGHT: 250
CURRENT WEIGHT: 235

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Whatever I choose

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional eating out of boredom, loneliness.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't know.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Depression and anxiety are my greatest handicaps. They both contribute to my tendency to stay at home and overeat.

Mama_Angel_2006 12-26-2006 03:09 PM

DATE: 12/26/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Angel and Tremer/ Summer (real name)

BIRTHDAY: 10/04/83

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jeremy

CHILDREN/AGES: Destinee/ 1 year on Jan. 26, 2007

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, genealogy, computers

PETS: Does Jeremy count? LOL

TOP WEIGHT: 250

CURRENT WEIGHT: 250

GOAL WEIGHT: 175

HEIGHT: 5’4 1/2

HAIR COLOR: Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Anchorage, Alaska

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Food….Jeremy is a die hard microwave food fiend and I can’t seem to break him of it.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I’m hoping by having people who will hold me accountable will help.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I’m getting married on July 28, 2007

newthinkin 01-24-2007 12:39 PM

DATE: January 24

USERNAME/REAL NAME: newthinkin/Heather

BIRTHDAY: 4/16/80

MARITAL STATUS: Married since '04

SPOUSE’S NAME: Phillip

CHILDREN/AGES: Jessica(9/05)

TOP WEIGHT: 300

CURRENT WEIGHT: 300

GOAL WEIGHT: 155

HEIGHT: 5'7''

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: not caring 100%

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I will not fail.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? When I hit that 300 mark on the scale, I wanted to die. I never wanted to be this big, but I am. I am going to turn my life upside down to lose the weight. I have never been a "healthy" weight but now I will. I want to be healthy so I can be around for my family.

lilmissme 01-24-2007 10:01 PM

DATE: January 24, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Lilmissme

BIRTHDAY: December 7

MARITAL STATUS: Boyfriend

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading/replying to support groups online, movies, music, reading, shopping

PETS: None

TOP WEIGHT: 236 eeek!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 205

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'11

HAIR COLOR: Light Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Alberta, Canada!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking with it, keeping off the weight that I've lost, and not giving in to the cravings, like chocolate!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am determined to lose it! I must do it so I will feel better about myself. I want to be back in a size 12 or even 10!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Since I am quite tall, I don't look like I weigh as much as I do. And, I'm a total clutz.

x LauraAna x 01-25-2007 07:17 PM

DATE: Jan 26th 07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: x LauraAna x/ Laura Ana

BIRTHDAY: 12.05.90

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME: N.A.

CHILDREN/AGES: N.A.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Dancing, Singing, Acting, Musical Theatre, Teaching.

PETS: 3 Cats.

TOP WEIGHT: 128

CURRENT WEIGHT: 121

GOAL WEIGHT: 105

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: England

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Binge/Starve cycle.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: To be abel to continue dancing healthly.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have depression and bulimic. Used to be anorexic.

erricah 01-31-2007 11:03 AM

Long Time Member Starting Over Again

DATE: 1/31/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Errica/erricah

BIRTHDAY: July 9, 1971

SPOUSE’S NAME: None

CHILDREN/AGES: Boy 14 years old and Girl 7 years old

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Watching the Food Network Channel

PETS: Shaman our Ferret

TOP WEIGHT: 289.5

CURRENT WEIGHT: 281

GOAL WEIGHT: to be under 200 pounds right now

HEIGHT: 5 feet 7 1/2 inches

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Jersey

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional eating. Love sweets and processed foods.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am eathing healthier and cooking more. Learning to control those emotional bouts that I have when something upsets me.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am cool person who is learning to accept who I am. I have been suffering from Depression for years. Sometimes I go through it and don't realize it until after it passes. I refuse to take medication because I feel that I can work through this. Everyone handles their depression differently and I respect that wholeheartedly. What's good or works for me may not do the same thing for anyone else. I have a problem with emotional eating and I am determined to work through because I feel that this causes the bouts of depression that I have been experiencing over the years.

Soontoberealme 02-02-2007 03:48 AM

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Soontoberealme/Angela

STARTING WT: 258.5

CURRENT WT: 236.5

GOAL WT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'4

HAIR: Black

EYES: Dark Brown

PETS: 1 Mixed breed dog 1 year old

AGE/BIO: 41 year old african-american mother of two (14 girl & 10 boy). Trained as a Certified Medical Assistant, currently a stay at home mom. Married for 20 years this past December.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Love cooking, drawing and decorating. Make gift baskets during the summer months and xmas holidays & sell at craft shows and flea markets.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH LOSING WEIGHT: Not sticking to a diet. I get bored very quickly. After about 6 weeks, I need some new motivation. I'm trying not to diet, but change my way of life.

WHATS IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL? I'm looking at this as a way of life and not as a diet. I also realize that noone can do this for me, but me. No magic pill, no magic spell, and no surgery. If I want it to be permenant, I'll have to do it the old fashion way....myself.

If there is anything else anyone wants to know, please feel free to ask.

Casandra 02-05-2007 09:11 AM

DATE: 02/05/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Casandra Jo

BIRTHDAY: May 31st

SPOUSE’S NAME: Dan

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I enjoy writing short stories and poetry, (I love being published!!!), I also spend quite a bit of time with computers and am addicted to graphic design.

PETS: Beagle, Kenzie-Peg, she's going to be 6 this year! Unfortunately, she had to stay in America :(

TOP WEIGHT: 180

CURRENT WEIGHT: 175

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5'7 and a half

EYE COLOR: Probably one of the richest blues you'll ever see.

HAIR COLOR: Nobody can seriously answer this question. When I was born, my hair was jet black, then it slowly transpired into a white blonde, and now it cant decide if it wants to be blonde or brunette!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Conwy, North Wales

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I gained quite a bit of weight after moving here to be with my fiance, mainly depression from having to be around his parents all the time!! I love food, and because of my diabetes (type 1). I cant just eat when I want to anymore. And I often forget that.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've had it with how my in-laws stock their home with junk and crap and how they refuse to be healthy in anyway shape or form. That, and I just want my fiance to be able to carry me over our threshhold after our wedding...

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I can recite the entirety of the short animated funny "forehead shavecut" off the top of my head from start to finish. Which should say something to the regards of "I have quite a lot of time on my hands and I'm often bored and alone" :(

reddress 02-14-2007 10:22 PM

DATE: Feb 14/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: reddress/Morgan

BIRTHDAY: Oct 15

MARITAL STATUS: engaged :carrot:

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jason

CHILDREN/AGES: Missy (9), Izzy (4), and Domino (2)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, computer games, beating FH at cards, chatting, and my major interest? Getting in shape!

PETS: See children note.

TOP WEIGHT: 243.8

CURRENT WEIGHT: 185.2

HEIGHT: 5'8"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: brown at the moment

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: southern Ontario

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: not enough exercise

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm walking to work every day, and switched gyms to one my FH and I can attend together. More motivation to go when we're got each other.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? the name "reddress" was chosen because I just bought my wedding dress on Friday. It's red. And I'm planning on looking hot!

jkbunch 02-18-2007 10:42 AM

DATE: 2/18/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: jkbunch/Jestina

BIRTHDAY: 7/18/82

SPOUSE’S NAME: Steven

CHILDREN/AGES: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading and learning about anything to do with acquiring language- I need more hobbies

PETS: one minature pinscher /neeko, one cat/Daisy

TOP WEIGHT: 160

CURRENT WEIGHT: 160

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5' 2"

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Knoxville, TN

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I sleep a lot due to depression and time in the morning is not there due to that, I am a student and I get stressed out so I stress eat

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have never been this high in weight. My doctor said I am obese with this weight and I am sick to my stomach about it! I am also now going to counseling every week and I am getting my butt out of bed in the morning.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have depression with anxiety. Grad school does not makes this situation any either. I have just recently had a big depression episode and I am now going to counseling and I am increasing exercise.

Size3Wannabe 02-18-2007 03:42 PM

New to the site

DATE: 2/18/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Size3Wannabe/ Beth

BIRTHDAY: 9/22/81

MARITAL STATUS: Living with boyfriend

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Cats, movies, music, reading, writing

PETS: Brandon & Autumn (both cats & 2yrs)

TOP WEIGHT: 260 (now)

CURRENT WEIGHT: see above

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'10

HAIR COLOR: Dark Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Rhode Island

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Eating too much of the wrong foods

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Doing it slowly

lavenderdiets 02-21-2007 03:50 PM

bio

DATE: February 21, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: lavenderdiets / Renee

BIRTHDAY: 1/28/71

MARITAL STATUS: married for 14 yrs.

SPOUSE’S NAME: Chet

CHILDREN/AGES: Carl, 8; Maggie, 4

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: baking, knitting, playing

PETS: none

TOP WEIGHT: 195

CURRENT WEIGHT: 195

HEIGHT: 5'-6"

HAIR COLOR: brown, though the white seems to be winning

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: san jose

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I love sweets and fried foods (sometimes at the same time) and I hate vegetables

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm going to try this internet support group thing that I've heard so much about. I'm hoping that by having the group available 24/7 I won't be able to make as many excuses.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have never posted to an internet site like this. It's taken me three days to post this 'fill in the blank' message. Thank you all for creating this little village.

Katz3 02-22-2007 09:02 PM

DATE: 2/22/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Katz3

BIRTHDAY: 12/20/72

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: daughter 4 & son 8

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, writing, & scrapbooking. Wow, I sound really boring!

PETS: 2 cats & 1 rat

TOP WEIGHT: 165, after my son was born.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 129

GOAL WEIGHT: 95

HEIGHT: 4' 9 "

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New York State

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have OCD, which effects the way I eat.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't want my daughter to have weight issues, I want her to learn good eating habits.
:o

COLOR=orangered]DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US ON THE DAILY THREAD AFTER POSTING YOUR BIO... THANK YOU !![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

clvquilts 02-28-2007 02:43 PM

DATE: February 28, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Carolyn Lee Vehslage

BIRTHDAY: 3/1/1961

MARITAL STATUS: Married 15 years to a wonderful man

SPOUSE’S NAME: Peter

CHILDREN/AGES: none

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, movies, sailing

PETS: 2 year old cat named Ashley

TOP WEIGHT: 160

CURRENT WEIGHT: 111

GOAL WEIGHT: It was 110, but now that I'm so close, I'm thinking I should try for 105.

HEIGHT: just under 5'1"

EYE COLOR: deep blue

HAIR COLOR: chestnut brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Jersey

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:

Fear of regaining weight.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:

A switch in medications from one that greatly increased my appetite and me helped gain 50 pounds to one that sepressed my appetite and helped me lose 49 pounds and counting.

Having lived with depressive episodes since my early teens, I know that they always pass. At this point in my life, when I'm in a down cycle, it is only physiological. Meaning I'm able to block the 'bad thoughts' and go about my day. I wish it were as easy to block cravings and hunger pains.

Nikki2708 03-04-2007 02:51 PM

DATE: 3/4/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Nikki2708/Nikki

BIRTHDAY: 2/7

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: too many to list! my hobbies change w/ the seasons, really.

PETS: None

TOP WEIGHT: 292

CURRENT WEIGHT: 279

GOAL WEIGHT: 170

EYE COLOR: Dark Brown

HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southeast

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Commitment--to exercise, to eating healthy, to a positive outlook etc.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Weight loss and good health are no longer optional! I can no longer put a good quality of life on hold.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'll have my very own success story posted in no time. ;) (and so will you!)

Moonface 03-12-2007 07:34 PM

A new loser (hopefully!)

Hi All-
I'm completely new to this website and I am so amazed at this resource! I have been depressed for about 8 years, and am finding it much more difficult to lose and keep off weight in my middle age. Perimenopause has added a spare tire around my waist! Anyway, here's my bio:

DATE: March 12, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME:Moonface/Kathleen

BIRTHDAY: May 6

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

CHILDREN/AGES: One son, 9 yrs old

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Walking, cycling, animals, reading

PETS: Dog and bearded dragon

TOP WEIGHT: 200

CURRENT WEIGHT:

GOAL WEIGHT: 148

HEIGHT: 5'6"

HAIR COLOR: Blond

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: California

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Metabolism has slowed down

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have more time to prepare meals carefully and I can get support online!

I am having a hard time starting over again with a reasonable weight loss program. Signing on is the first step to motivate myself. I've had lots of losses this year and hope to resolve my grief.

I'm looking forward to reading postings.

ChantyKitty 03-14-2007 06:18 PM

Bio

DATE: March 14 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME:ChantyKitty/Chantal

BIRTHDAY: January 10

CHILDREN/AGES: nope

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Swiming,Reading,Animals,Outdoors,Comedy Clubs,movies,travel

PETS: A spoiled Polydactyl Tabby cat

TOP WEIGHT: 285

CURRENT WEIGHT:280

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'5.

EYE COLOR: Blue-Green

HAIR COLOR: Auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Brunswick,Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: When I am depressed I eat alot,I am lazy,I crave sweets

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have joined 3fatchicks,I go see a therapist,count my WW points,I'm not giving up

boingxfwip 04-06-2007 10:25 PM

DATE:
April 06, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME:
boingxfwip / Carrie

BIRTHDAY:
December 10

MARITAL STATUS:
Divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME:
N/A

CHILDREN/AGES:
Josh/12

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Music, writing, Scrubs

PETS:
2 cats

TOP WEIGHT:

CURRENT WEIGHT:

GOAL WEIGHT:
125 ultimately. My first little goal is 300.

HEIGHT:
5'4"

EYE COLOR:
Hazel

HAIR COLOR:
Brown

Disabled

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:
North Carolina

I use food as a crutch.

I finally had my "aha" moment.

Music is my life. It flows through my veins.

HarPoe 04-09-2007 07:18 PM

DATE: April 9th, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: HarPoe/Amber

BIRTHDAY: 5/19/88

MARITAL STATUS: single

SPOUSE’S NAME: noooo

CHILDREN/AGES: nope

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, art, music

PETS: My beautiful Sheltie!

TOP WEIGHT: 181

CURRENT WEIGHT: hopefully it's below 174...haven't weighed myself since Wednesday. :)

GOAL WEIGHT: 135 to start

HEIGHT: 5' 2"

EYE COLOR: gray

HAIR COLOR: auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Austin, TX

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm bipolar. When I'm up, I eat. When I'm down, I eat!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm doing my damndest to find something to do with my energy and depression creatively rather than stuff my face.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a headcase? lol...I have a fairly rapid cycle, swinging once or twice a month. I also have problems with paranoia and irrational phobias. Sometimes I can't get out of my head...or get thoughts out of my head. I just have to distract myself a lot.

zenor77 04-09-2007 08:03 PM

DATE: 4/9/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Zenor77

BIRTHDAY: July 5th

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Married

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Crochet, reading, cooking, collecting etiquette books (purely for social and historical reference), & spoiling my fur balls.

PETS: Mingus~7 month old Chihuahua-Terrier mix and Fiona~my 6 year-old 18 lb calico cat. Plus, two fish.

TOP WEIGHT: 230 (that was a few years ago~my recent starting weight was 212)

GOAL WEIGHT: 149-ish, I honestly think that I will be happy anywhere between 145 and 155. A healthy BMI is 149 though, so I'm shooting for around that.

HEIGHT: 5'5 and a half (yes that half is important!)

HAIR COLOR: Depends on my mood~ Naturally it's blond

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Think Sideways

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Since I've been in the right frame of mind (i.e. once my stubborn streak kicked in) I've had a relatively okay time with weight loss. But it took a LONG time for me to get to a place where I felt like I could even begin. It's finally time to take care of me!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Same as above. I've gotten to the point where I feel "worthy" of paying attention to my welfare and not just everyone else's.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've battled depression for over half of my life. It was really bad after my Mother died and I was hospitalized for a week. My Dad is gone too and life was really bad there for awhile. I made it through that rough patch with the help of friends and a really great psychologist. Since then I've married a wonderful man and have been relatively depression free for a few years, but now it's rearing it's ugly head again.

pacemomof4 04-15-2007 09:58 PM

DATE: 4/15/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: pacemomof4/Paula

BIRTHDAY: 09/29/69

MARITAL STATUS: m

SPOUSE’S NAME: Dan

CHILDREN/AGES: 19, 17, 12, 8

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to swim and spend time with my family.

PETS: 2 dashaunds(sp?) Missy and Sammy. I also have 2 cats, Thomas and Doodle

TOP WEIGHT: 190

CURRENT WEIGHT: 178 maybe 180

GOAL WEIGHT: 130-140

HEIGHT: 5'3

HAIR COLOR: red/blond streaks

OCCUPATION: Early childhood technician (2 yr old teacher, daycare)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Pace, Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not sticking with the plan that I am doing. I am all gung ho for along time then I fall off.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am just fed up more than ever. I want to change my bad habits.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I love talking and giving support. I love to meet new friends. One can never have too many friends.

mortalsolace 04-16-2007 03:39 AM

DATE: April 16, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mortalsolace/Hope

BIRTHDAY: December 27th

MARITAL STATUS: Single.

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A.

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, driving, reading, playing with my cat, looking into weight loss advice (seriously... though it rarely helps), sleeping (I love to sleep), shopping, etc.

PETS: I have 1 cat, she's pure black, and her name is Eclipse.

TOP WEIGHT: 235.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 230-ish.

GOAL WEIGHT: 130/140.

HEIGHT: 5'2".

EYE COLOR: Brown.

HAIR COLOR: Brown.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Bronson, Florida, USA.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have limited motion in my left ankle, but it's getting better as I stretch it out and do exercises the doctors recently gave me. Also, my depression is a major issue, because I eat to comfort myself (which I'm trying desperately to stop doing).

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've got access to exercise equipment, my ability to succeed at school is going to falter if I don't lose weight soon, my ability to get a job is effected by my weight, and my health is an issue since I'm getting into my adult years and it's statistically harder to lose weight as you grow older.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I desperately want to lose weight, and I don't expect it to be an overnight thing. I expect the initial weight loss to occur over a year or two, and then the keeping-it-off to be a lifelong struggle. Anything anyone can recommend/tell me, I'm open to.

noodleskadoodle 04-16-2007 05:25 PM

Bio!

DATE: April 16, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: noodleskadoodle/Sarah

BIRTHDAY: Sept. 15

MARITAL STATUS: Single.

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A.

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art! Graphic design, pottery, animals, cooking, music/going to concerts, learning stuff, reading.

PETS: Beta fish-Oswald, cats-Sophie, Grace, and Noodle, dog-Jasmine

TOP WEIGHT: 210

CURRENT WEIGHT: 182ish

GOAL WEIGHT: 140-150, what ever feels better.

HEIGHT: 5'9".

HAIR COLOR: Brownish...

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: PA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I love to eat most days. I eat healthily, but I just eat a lot. Also, it doesn't help that about 2 weeks out of every month I feel like I could just eat constantly...

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Hopefully having some support and somewhere to go to when I just want to eat! I excercise daily and I am a very active person, but food is my vice. And that's somewhat obvious.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was at my highest weight about 3.5 years ago and lost 40 pounds. I gained 10 back, but have kept the rest off pretty easily. I'd like for another 40 pounds to just go away, but I know it'll take a lot of work. Somedays, I just feel like I don't care! I'm sure everyone has those days though!:p

BeccaBelle 04-19-2007 11:26 PM

Hi! Anybody like me out there?

DATE: April 19, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: beccabelle/Belle

BIRTHDAY: Dec 12

MARITAL STATUS: Married.

SPOUSE’S NAME: Brian.

CHILDREN/AGES: 13 and 16 (Help Me, Lord)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music: singing, playing piano, guitar, road trips, movies, computer games, dancing, reading.

PETS: Kitties: Snickers and Authur, Dog: Lucybelle

TOP WEIGHT: I think it was 300
CURRENT WEIGHT: 254

GOAL WEIGHT: 186.

HEIGHT: 5'12 1/2".

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: ID

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I eat to comfort myself and when I can't deal with my feelings (which is a lot)

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My health is at stake. I don't want diabetes, cancer, heart disease. And it is making my depression much worse to be heavy.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've been young, gorgeous and thin (years ago) but I've always FELT big, fat and awful. My self-esteem has been battered by depression and this fat, unhealthy body is a result.

Erin Jayne 05-09-2007 12:06 AM

I'm Erin. Nice to meet you and greet you.

DATE:

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Erin Jayne/Erin

BIRTHDAY: Jan 8

MARITAL STATUS: divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME: Dan (bf)

CHILDREN/AGES: David/3

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: movies, music and lately making collages

PETS: Slim, a dumb dog I should've named Lamont

TOP WEIGHT: 270

CURRENT WEIGHT: 270

GOAL WEIGHT: 190

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I had a blood clot in my leg after having my son. Now my leg swells painfully when I exercise, sit too long without it propped up, or the wind blows.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am nearing 300 pounds and I don't want to get there.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I love to chat on message boards.

moskau 07-08-2007 06:49 AM

hello!

USERNAME/REAL NAME: moskau (I like Rammstein ;))

BIRTHDAY: trying not to think about it

CHILDREN/AGES: none

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: exercise, activism, reading, Internet, video games

PETS: A fat and lazy tabby cat who is watching me type this

TOP WEIGHT: 190 (eek!)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'0

HAIR COLOR: pink

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: UK

A very bad experience with the happy pills (Remeron) which caused me to pack on three stone in six months. Oh, and BEER.

Changed pills to Celexa and I already lost 2 stone! Halfway through and now to shift the last part! I am determined to do it this time and find a new healthy way of living!

I joined a gym which is great and am getting plenty of exercise, now to the healthy eating part...

TinaG 07-08-2007 12:48 PM

Everyone just copy and paste the following into a reply:

DATE: 7/8/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: TinaG/ Tina

BIRTHDAY: 9/9

SPOUSE’S NAME: Chris

CHILDREN/AGES: AJ (12), Kyle (5), Tyler (forever an angel)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: my kids, my business, singing

PETS: 2 dogs (koko & Frisky)

TOP WEIGHT: 344

CURRENT WEIGHT: 321

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'3"

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NY

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: letting the fear stop me from sticking with it

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: failure is not an option

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I don't think so, if you want to know anything else just ask! :o)

leighannester 07-09-2007 03:22 PM

DATE: July 9, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Leigh Anne

BIRTHDAY: September 19

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jonathan

CHILDREN/AGES: Savannah/almost 5

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, cross stitch, crochet, sewing, tv

PETS: 1 cat (dolly sue)

TOP WEIGHT: 225

CURRENT WEIGHT: 195

HEIGHT: 5'6

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: South Point, Ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: depression/frustration/overeating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I feel it in my heart this time (if that makes any sense). For the first time I KNOW I can do it.

jsully75 07-12-2007 10:16 PM

DATE: 07/12/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sarah

BIRTHDAY: 11/18/1975

SPOUSE’S NAME: Earl

CHILDREN/AGES: 0

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, Nascar, writting, reading, shopping, etc

PETS: 3 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 287

CURRENT WEIGHT: 240.8

HEIGHT: 5'4"

HAIR COLOR: blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Connecticut

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Depression/slow weight loss/eating too much

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: LAWL

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? ???

Leenie4 07-29-2007 12:04 AM

DATE: 7/28/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Leenie4/ Kathleen

BIRTHDAY: 1/16

SPOUSE’S NAME: Stacy

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 step- Bryan 15, Patrick (18) and my furball, Maggie (@11)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: swimming, garneding, walking/ running, traveling

PETS: agagin my furry daughter, Maggie

TOP WEIGHT: 245

CURRENT WEIGHT: 229

GOAL WEIGHT: 170

HEIGHT: 5'10"

EYE COLOR: blue/ green

HAIR COLOR: red, yes its natural

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: CA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: depressiona nd anger and health problems out of my control.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Finally on the road to recovery, hopefully just had last surgery!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I don't think so, if you want to know anything else just ask! )

QueenieMK 08-02-2007 11:41 AM

DATE: 8/2/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: QueenieMK / MaryEllen

BIRTHDAY: 5/23

MARITAL STATUS: In a relationship.

SPOUSE’S NAME: (No spouse.)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Bowling, music, pogo.com, myspace

PETS: 4 cats, BC, China, Daisy, Phoebe, and a crawfish...Zoidberg. (Don't ask.)

TOP WEIGHT: 190s.

HEIGHT: 5' 4

HAIR COLOR: Blonde/Red/Brown ish. It's a combo of all, depending on light.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Northern NJ

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying motivated without letting other issues get in the way.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not gonna let anything stop me.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Feel free to ask, or see my introduction thread to see more about me.

kare bear 08-12-2007 12:21 AM

Hi . . .I'm Kare Bear and I WANT OUT OF THIS FAT BODY

Introduction:

DATE: August 11, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Kare Bear (Karen)

BIRTHDAY: December

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: B Squared (little joke)

CHILDREN/AGES: Two StepSons (16 and 14)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Movies, River Sports, Singing, Road Trips, Writing, Photography, Music (Piano, Guitar)

PETS: 1 Pooch, 2 Puddies

TOP WEIGHT: Yeek - I don't know

CURRENT WEIGHT: 255

GOAL WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: Five Twelve and a half :p

EYE COLOR: Dark Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Idaho

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I start strong and then just lose steam and use food for a drug.

I'm going to exercise.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've battled with depression and anxiety for most of my life. I know exercise will change my body and my mind but when I'm in a depressed state it is SO HARD to get out. I feel like I'm covered in tar. Depression is so hard to deal with and it makes getting fit and healthy even harder. But, what's the other option? Stay in bed all day and get sick and fatter and end up on one of those Discovery channel shows about the super obese? (I swear I have nightmares about that!)

I'm in it for the long haul. Hope to get to know some of you as we climb this mountain!:hug:

curseofcurves 09-08-2007 06:56 AM

DATE: Sept. 7th, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Nikki

BIRTHDAY: July 20th

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Guitar, writing, psychology, biology, computer, shopping. :)

PETS: A black lab/border collie mix dog, and a black, gray and white tabby cat.

TOP WEIGHT: My highest weight was in the 160s, possibly even closer to 170. I can't remember the exact number, as it was quite a long time ago and I couldn't really weigh myself regularly due to our lack of a scale at the time. My SW for my current diet was 158lbs.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 141lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: Between 110 and 120 (I have a small frame, smaller than average bones, and I'm pretty compact, so I'm shooting for the lower end of the healthy BMI spectrum), though I'll settle for a higher weight if I find that I'm happy with it.

HEIGHT: 5'2".

HAIR COLOR: Naturally it's an ugly mouse brown, currently dyed purple-black.

OCCUPATION: Taking time off work right now to sort out some personal issues.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Canada.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not being motivated to exercise, giving in to carb cravings and not getting enough calcium.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: The difference is that I'm focusing on only losing five pounds at a time. Setting short-term goals keeps me from becoming overwhelmed. I'm also finding that I actually enjoy eating healthier and getting more exercise -- it doesn't feel like work like it always did in the past. I'm way more motivated now. Oh, and I actually own my own scale now, which is definitely a bonus. Trying to lose weight when you don't own a scale is next to impossible.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?: I've struggled with depression for over 11 years. As well, I've been diagnosed with a personality disorder -- Borderline :mad: -- social anxiety and PTSD, which all contribute to my depression. Although this sometimes leads to emotional eating and lack of motivation to work out, I'm currently in therapy & working very hard to overcome this obstacle. It's a struggle, but I'm making progress. :)

brandnewme 09-09-2007 12:40 AM

DATE: 9/8/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Brandnewme/Becca

BIRTHDAY:
5/9

MARITAL STATUS:
married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Chris

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, writing, photography, working with kids

PETS: 4 cats (Lucky (11); Tucker (3); Mia (1); Missy (16 wks)

TOP WEIGHT:

CURRENT WEIGHT:
??

GOAL WEIGHT: Short-term - 300, Midterm - 225, Longterm -150

HEIGHT: 5'0"

Student, day care provider

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: WY

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Making excuses and just not sticking to it, which is compacted by my health issues

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: If I don't do something, I will likely die very very young.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've tried getting approved for lapband, but lost my insurance in July so that is out for now. I have thyroid issues, I'm insulin resistant/have PCOS, and have recently been diagnosed with CHF. I am also newly diagnosed with depressive disorder, but have known I'm depressed for a long time. Lots obstacles that make this challenging, but I have to believe that it's not impossible.

iulidavid 09-20-2007 10:49 AM

DATE: Sept 20, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Iuliana

BIRTHDAY:Jan 28

MARITAL STATUS:married

SPOUSE’S NAME:muti

CHILDREN/AGES:no

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:read and hike

PETS:2 kitties and 1 doggy

TOP WEIGHT:for this period in my life 147

CURRENT WEIGHT:147

GOAL WEIGHT:132

HEIGHT:5'4

EYE COLOR:green

HAIR COLOR:blond

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:right now Sweden, soon to go to Munich to write my thesis, then moving home to Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:Obsessing: the more I think about it, the harder it gets to eat less

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:less eating out, cooking for the fun of it and only healthy food in the house

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?I also suffer from depression and bipolar disorder:dizzy:

MorningJoy 10-09-2007 03:39 PM

DATE: 10/9/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: MorningJoy/Lauryn

BIRTHDAY: 10/16

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, writing, working with kids

PETS: 1 dog, Lucy Belle

TOP WEIGHT: 182

CURRENT WEIGHT: 182?

GOAL WEIGHT: Short-term - 162, Midterm -150 , Longterm -128

HEIGHT: 5'2"

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: MD

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional eating due to stress and anxiety, as well as my various health problems.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm hoping that the support and accountability offered by this website and forum will give me the encouargement I need to face this journey

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I suffer from chronic pain and fibromyalgia as a result of a spinal fusion. I have PCOS, borderline thyroid issues, and I've been diagnosed with Major Depressive Episode Reoccuring w/Anxiety. I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but things are especially heavy and desperate right now. I am very glad that I found this forum!
~Lauryn