3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Depression Forum Bio's (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/214483-depression-forum-bios.html)

gg297 04-27-2009 12:10 PM

DATE: 3-27-09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: gg297/marva

BIRTHDAY: oct 12, 1954

MARITAL STATUS: married for 34˝ years

SPOUSE’S NAME: mr man...actually it's gary

CHILDREN/AGES: christopher is 33, stephanie will be 28 2 months

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: rubber stamping, reading, shopping, puzzles, computer games

PETS: 11 y/o miniature dachshund named maggie

TOP WEIGHT: 219

CURRENT WEIGHT: 205

GOAL WEIGHT: 160 (then 150)

HEIGHT: 5'2˝"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: short and gray

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: 90 mi north of madison, wi

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: the lack of continued motivation, evening snacking, closet eater

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i have to lose some weight and get myself healthy if i want to watch my grandchild(ren) grow up...i absolutely will not give up

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? i'm actually quite shy, i do like to have a good time..sometimes too good..lol, my dd is getting married in september :dizzy:

mizmizzy 05-02-2009 01:12 PM

DATE: 5-2-09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Melissa

BIRTHDAY: May 21

MARITAL STATUS: not married but pretty in love with my bf of 8 months =)

SPOUSE’S NAME: --

CHILDREN/AGES: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: listening to music, going out with my best friend and spending time with my boyfriend and my family.

PETS: gerry and arti -- my two CATS lol they're both almost 4!

TOP WEIGHT: 187

CURRENT WEIGHT: 185

GOAL WEIGHT: 155 or less.

HEIGHT: 5'3

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: everchanging...lol currently strawberry blonde on top while dark on the bottom

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: cleveland

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: starting and giving up to easily -- just letting other distractions in life have all my attention and i lose focus on watching my weight and putting the effort forth

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Right now I am a point in my life where very little makes me feel happy or good about myself. I have had a string of bad luck and bad events happen and I need something to focus on that will help give me some positivity and hope for a better future for myself. I'm ready to do it this time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have a history of depression but its always been event related. I have a difficult time when I feel like I dont have control over anything in my life and currently there is alot going on that is making me feel that way so I just hope this can be a great outlet for me and I'll connect with others and have some support and give some to =)

Stripes 05-15-2009 03:23 PM

DATE: 5-15-09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Jo

BIRTHDAY: june 20th

MARITAL STATUS: single

CHILDREN/AGES: 10,9 and 5

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:swimming, shopping

PETS: 6 cats, 2 scorpions and 24 Tarantulas
TOP WEIGHT: 247lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 82.9kgs

GOAL WEIGHT: not sure

HEIGHT:5ft 7

HAIR COLOR: light brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: kent

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Losing weight then putting it all back on

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have a goal im going on holiday in August

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?I've suffered with depression for a good few years made worse when i was diagnosed with PND

lovingme4me 06-07-2009 12:36 PM

DATE: 5-15-09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: lovingme4me / wendy

BIRTHDAY: july 24

CHILDREN/AGES: --

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: live music, reading, meditation, yoga, spirituality, going for nature walks, biking, human behavior

PETS: 2 cats: max-6 years and jinx-4 years

TOP WEIGHT: 340lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 269lbs last time i was at the doctor

GOAL WEIGHT: right now...185lbs sounds good

HEIGHT: 5'8"

HAIR COLOR: naturally i am a dark blonde, but i dye it dark auburn and have for over 10 years

OCCUPATION: program director for a non-profit that works with adults with mental illness

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: midwest

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: eating too much or for the wrong reasons, making bad choices, sabatoging myself when i make clear progress. not believing i am capable of being a healthy weight.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: although i have a long way to go, i did manage to maintain my weight after a large weight loss for almost a year. another thing that i believe will make me successful (ultimately) is that i had lap-band surgery in april 2009, and while my weight loss has been minimal i know with the tools i have and the support i am being given on all fronts (family, friends, work, doctors, therapists, and now here) i am starting to believe that i will be successful this time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have struggled with depression since the age of 9/10 years. i am currently diagnosed with dythimia w/major depressive episodes. i have also been overweight, obese, or morbidly obese since i was 10. this would illustrate to me that these aspects of myself are permanently linked. i have to work on both of them simultaneously or i will continue to sabatoge my efforts across the board. btw...i am actually a person who loves people...hence the job, and loves to laugh...very necessary in my line of work. if anybody ever wants to chat just e-mail me.

Serenity67 06-19-2009 11:54 AM

DATE: June 19 2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Jen

BIRTHDAY: June 3

MARITAL STATUS: Married 21 years

SPOUSE’S NAME: Phil

CHILDREN/AGES: Jess 20, Andrew 17

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: gardening, psychology, figuring out why I am the way I am, my family, getting my mind, body & soul healthy :0)

PETS: Old black cat, African Gray Parrot : Izzy

TOP WEIGHT: 217 eek

CURRENT WEIGHT: 214

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: not sure what its called on the box lol auburn (ish)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Saskatchewan

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: losing it lol staying motivated, working thru the psychological things that make me hang onto the weight

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Its time to look after me, I can't have a healthy mind without a healthy body, the love and support of my husband and a kick *** psychologist who is helping me understand "why" and helping to unlock and deal with some icky deep dark stuff ....... with I would have done it 20 years ago!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am so happy to be alive and healthy and that I want to be alive and healthy, I am so excited about the future, about me and who I know I am and who I can be - I am totally overwhelmed that this time I "know" I can do it, not I am trying, not I wish, just I am doing - no matter what it takes or how long it takes I will succeed at this !!!!!! wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo
Bring on the confident and sexy lady that is hiding in me :0)

marbear24 06-24-2009 01:40 PM

Everyone just copy and paste the following into a reply:

DATE: 06/24/2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: marbear14/Maryann

BIRTHDAY: July 25, 1983

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Warren

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, Sports, Sleep

PETS: Madden, Rory & Baxter

TOP WEIGHT: 230

CURRENT WEIGHT: 222

HAIR COLOR: Dark Blonde/Light Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Maine

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional Binges

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've nailed a pair of my "skinny" shorts on the wall instead of a mirror. I WILL fit in the next year at this time!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Friends are welcome!

Purefire 06-26-2009 09:25 AM

DATE: 26 Jun 09'

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Purefire / Stephanie

BIRTHDAY: March 8

MARITAL STATUS: divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: Jayson/10 and Kiara/5

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Walking, Spending time with my kids, spending time with friends. etc.

PETS: 3 cats and a spider

TOP WEIGHT: 170

CURRENT WEIGHT: 157.6

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'4

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Massachusetts

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: emotional eating.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I actually want to lose weight. I have a small support system to help me. I also have new exercise equipment in my home.

I have bipolar.

MrsLovett 07-05-2009 01:26 PM

Hi everyone!

DATE: 07/05/09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: MrsLovett/ Sunshine (yes, that is my real name. It's on my birth certificate!)

BIRTHDAY: 05/26/77

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME: None

CHILDREN/AGES: Can't have children:( Have two nieces and a nephew though!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapbooking and computer!

PETS: Two lovely kitties!

TOP WEIGHT: 171 lbs.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 137.5 lbs.

GOAL WEIGHT: 110-120 lbs.

HEIGHT: 5'4"

HAIR COLOR: Red!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Jersey

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Yo-yo-ing:( Also, I have an Eating Disorder.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Healthy eating and exercise.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? That I am a fun, loving, and talkative person!

MrsLovett

oogi 07-15-2009 07:12 PM

DATE: 07/15/09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Oogi

BIRTHDAY: 12/11

MARITAL STATUS: M

SPOUSE’S NAME: DH

CHILDREN/AGES: My children are all furry

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Sewing, reading, computers, Camping (RVing)

PETS: Oogi (Who'd a guessed?) and Shasta

TOP WEIGHT: 200

CURRENT WEIGHT: 191

GOAL WEIGHT: 150 then maybe 140

EYE COLOR: blu

HAIR COLOR: blond (only my hairdresser knows - uh-huh)

OCCUPATION: disabled (I say RETIRED) with major depression and fibromyalgia

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: The Deep South

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I am sedentary. I do not often go out of my computer room. I go out of my home usually 3-4 times a week. I think about exercising, but thinking is not doing...need more GUMPTION

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am SO BORED after sitting here for 5 years. Wouldn't you be? Hoping the diet will lead to exercise and outdoors and back to RVing. I used to be an avid walker/hiker and would love to be there again.
I can be very DIRECT (people say mean) and over inquisitive (nosy?) but am really over-empathetic and a softie most of the time.

snugglefaery 07-17-2009 04:09 PM

DATE: 07/17/2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: snugglefaery/Casey

BIRTHDAY: July 12, 1979

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: WoW, painting, reading, cooking- when I have interest in getting out of bed

PETS: n/a

TOP WEIGHT: 248

CURRENT WEIGHT: 233

GOAL WEIGHT: 165

HEIGHT: 5'2"

HAIR COLOR: Dark Blonde/Light Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Arkansas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: /sigh me

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I just want to be healthy, right now my emotional/mental health is more important that physical but I figure they will probably go hand in hand

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am struggling pretty hard right now, I am recovering from a recent suicide attempt and have dysthemic, major depressive disorder, severe anxiety issues and am a binge eater. And wow that was a depressing sentence to type :(

chevygurl33 07-24-2009 09:37 AM

DATE: July 24, 2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: chevygurl33/Tina

BIRTHDAY: Aug 19, 1977

MARITAL STATUS: Common Law

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 - 13 and 8

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: 4 wheeling, movies

TOP WEIGHT: 220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 161.2

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'8

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Everyone else:) Just because they can have it doesn't mean I can.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I know how to do it...

ChiTownKatie 07-31-2009 12:21 AM

DATE: 7-31-09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: ChiTownKatie/Katie

BIRTHDAY: June 30, 1981

SPOUSE’S NAME: Haven't met him yet (?)

CHILDREN/AGES: None yet

TOP WEIGHT: 182

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: 5'9"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Chicago

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Evening binges, cocktails/snacks after shows

TransformingToni 08-10-2009 02:53 PM

Hi!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: August 10th, 2009
USERNAME/REAL NAME: Toni

BIRTHDAY: July 29

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: Skyler, 11

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: spending time with family and friends, karaoke, student ministry

PETS: Puppy, Britany Spaniel named Remy :)

TOP WEIGHT: 308

CURRENT WEIGHT: 258

GOAL WEIGHT: 199

HEIGHT: 5' 9

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: staying on plan and being accountable to myself. I am dealing with a very difficult depressive episode and when I'm this depressed all I think about is eating. I use food as a way to self medicate, so I don't lose any weight (haven't gained any either-whew) but it makes me more depressed.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Well, I have been lurking on the 3FC boards for quite sometime. When I first started getting serious about weight loss, I was somewhat active, but I'm recommiting to being a part of this group and staying the course. I am going to need support though, I'm hoping to make new friends.

I have had a very miserable 2009. I was engaged to be married, had the wedding planned and everything (dress bought, location booked, etc.) then out of nowhere my fiance ended things. This happened in March of this year. I seemed to be doing really well at first and then I got hit with this massive wave of saddness which I have not been able to get out of for months. I'm in therapy, on medication, the whole nine yards, but nothing seems to be helping. I hear so often that this will just take time to run it's course. I just want to feel like myself again. I'm so sad.

hopeandfaith 08-11-2009 05:01 PM

DATE: 8/11/09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: hopeandfaith/peggy

BIRTHDAY: June 16

SPOUSE’S NAME: James

CHILDREN/AGES: Brit. age 41, Daughter (Home with the Lord on 7/5/94)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: 3 Grandchildren...they are my hobbies now. I was a tennis player for 25 years until I had to give it up.......phooey

PETS: Threatening to get a puppy

TOP WEIGHT: 230

CURRENT WEIGHT: 225

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: South

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have always had a weight problem, and now, I have medical condition, temporal arteritis, which I have to take prednisone for. Hungry as a bear, and all the side effects of prednisone too. Not a pretty picture, but I am down to 7.5 mg. daily and hope to be off this drug soon.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I also have a bad back and want to see if back surgery will help. I have become very sedentary and I want to do more with my grandchildren.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? My husband and I have lived through one of the toughest things that can come your way. Our daughter, Jennifer, died in 1994. The Lord has guided us through.

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US ON THE DAILY THREAD AFTER POSTING YOUR BIO... THANK YOU !!

~ WORRY LOOKS AROUND, SORRY LOOKS BACK, FAITH LOOKS UP ~

Courage doesn't always

Lisa_C 08-17-2009 04:21 PM

Default Depression Forum Bio's
Hi Everyone,

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US ON THE DAILY THREAD AFTER POSTING YOUR BIO... THANK YOU !!

I got this idea from another board (thank you!) and thought it would be cool for us to get to know each other a little better.

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!!
Everyone just copy and paste the following into a reply:

DATE: 8/17/09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Lisa

BIRTHDAY: 4/7/1967

CHILDREN/AGES: 16

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: crafts, watching sports, cars, books, movies, tv

PETS: 2 dogs, 5 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 264

CURRENT WEIGHT: 260

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: eating when i'm not hungry, eating small meals

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i am aware of my demons this time around. Helpful hints from here have helped me to slow down on binging. i didn't even know i was binging, i thought it was simply a problem with food, i was in such denial.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? i'm really nice, kind of quiet, laid back but i love my friends and i love to laugh. i'm learning how to take things one day at a time, it's made me a much happier person.

SpinyNorma 08-21-2009 08:10 PM

Me!

:wave:

DATE: 22nd August 2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: SpinyNorma

BIRTHDAY: 2nd March

CHILDREN/AGES: -

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Movies, reading, nature, shopping! :D

PETS: 1 dog

TOP WEIGHT: 150lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 147lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 125lbs

HEIGHT: 5ft 5

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ireland

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: My binge-eating (& my tendency to restrict food-intake after binges which inevitably leads to more bingeing!)

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: As I have depression, I have just started to realise how my binge-eating is really adding to my burden. I want to get healthy and focus on managing my depression and improving my body image. I'm really focusing on forcing myself to continue with healthy eating immediately after bingeing (rather than trying to skip meals to compensate). It's pretty tough as I'm an all-or-nothing mentality type of girl! :dizzy:

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have severe treatment-resistant clinical depression and have been on meds for the past 13yrs. I often channel any negative emotions into food as, when i'm really down, it's the only thing I know which makes me feel happy for a moment. Craziness aside, I'm an outgoing, talkative and open person. :angel:

Hydra 08-22-2009 03:13 AM

DATE: 8-22-09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Hydra, Deanna

BIRTHDAY: October 13th

MARITAL STATUS: Living with partner

CHILDREN/AGES: son 19, granddaughter 9 1/2 months

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, writing, jewelry making, painting

PETS: cat, Loki

TOP WEIGHT: 252

CURRENT WEIGHT: 251

GOAL WEIGHT: 180

HAIR COLOR: Dark Blond

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: USA, Ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I take medication that increases my appetite and slows my metabolism.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I feel very stable in mood and I feel very spiritual as of late. I feel that my mind and spirit are stable and comfortable. I feel that it is time to bring my body to a healthy place as well.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have bipolar disorder and I tend toward mania much more than depression. I have been in treatment for almost 20 years. I take lexapro and lithium with good results and minimal side effects. I live with my boyfriend who also has bipolar. He is type 2 and I am type 1.

fld20 08-28-2009 01:23 AM

DATE: 8/27/09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Fallon

BIRTHDAY:10/29/83

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Steven

CHILDREN/AGES: Blake 6 , Alyssa 5 , Logan 2 1/2

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading , Fishing , camping , my horse

PETS: 3 dogs (Dahlia Pembroke , Katie Border Collie , Little Anne Min Pin ) , Cat Molly , Horse Missy , 2 fish

TOP WEIGHT: 197

CURRENT WEIGHT: 171

GOAL WEIGHT: not sure yet

HEIGHT: 5ft 7 in

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:northwest colorado

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:I stress out over little stuff then I eat

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:I want to do it I cant stand these numbers on the scale anymore

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Diagnosed at 18 as bipolar but never got treatment . But I finally decided it was time to get some help.

Hydra 08-29-2009 01:27 PM

DATE: 8/29/09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Hydra, Deanna

BIRTHDAY:10/13/64

MARITAL STATUS: shacking up

SPOUSE’S NAME: Pete

CHILDREN/AGES: son who is almost 20 and granddaughter who is 10 months old

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: writing, reading, jewelry making, painting, mental health research

PETS: male cat, Loki

TOP WEIGHT: 252

CURRENT WEIGHT: 239.5

HEIGHT: 5ft 8 in

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: dark blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: usa, ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: the weight gaining medications I am on and portion control.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have thrown myself full force into getting healthy, my mind and spirit are well, now I need my body to be well.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have bipolar type 1 and was dx'd over 16 years ago. I tend toward mania and I work hard to manage my moods and behavior. I am happy with my life.

Ari89GT 09-14-2009 01:27 PM

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Ari89GT, Arielle

BIRTHDAY:03/18/1989

MARITAL STATUS: engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: Wes

CHILDREN/AGES: 1 son - 8 months.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: photography, taking care of my son, nature, decorating & housework, (Strange I know - but I love keeping it clean plus it's good exercise.) going to college, surfing the web, travel.

PETS: none right now.

TOP WEIGHT: 170

CURRENT WEIGHT: 145

GOAL WEIGHT: 115-120 & toned!

HEIGHT: 5ft 6 in

HAIR COLOR: blonde, soon to be platinum!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Illinois - Yawn!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I am on medications that cause weight gain, almost uncontrolable 'munchies'. I hate not being able to control my eating.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I can't take living unhapily with myself anymore.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have depression, anxiety, Chron's Disease. I am doing my best to keep healthy - my future depends on it.

DuckyChick 10-01-2009 10:51 PM

DATE: October 1, 2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: DuckyChick/Heather

BIRTHDAY: April 27

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: N/A

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: yoga, reading, writing, travel, walking, sleeping, TV.

PETS: two kitties, Charlotte and Elsie

TOP WEIGHT: 273 (January 2008)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 258

GOAL WEIGHT: Right now? 5 pounds. Then 10%, then 199.

HEIGHT: 5'2"

EYE COLOR: Grey

HAIR COLOR: Dark ash blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Waaaaay Upstate New York

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Binge eating, depression, lack of control of what food comes into the house, Crohn's disease, EXCUSES

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm trying to address the real UNDERLYING issues that I've had with food my entire life, rather than just dealing with the symptoms

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm having a tough time right now, emotionally, which is what started me back on this journey again. I usually try to be upbeat, but that hasn't been so easy lately -- dealing with serious physical AND emotional issues. It's hard for me to reach out and ask for help, so you may hear me trying to downplay how I'm feeling. I'm trying to break that habit, so I hope you'll all bear with me!

taytay 10-06-2009 12:14 PM

DATE: 10/06/09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: taytay/Tara

BIRTHDAY: 3/6

SPOUSE’S NAME: mr. non-existant

CHILDREN/AGES: Riley he is 6

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, cooking, dancing, skating, hair & makeup

PETS:

TOP WEIGHT: 198

CURRENT WEIGHT: 170

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'2

EYE COLOR: green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Self sabotage, like I keep the weigh on purpose, subconciously.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I want the man who broke my heart twice to drool over me as I walk right over him. LOL that is true too but, I really want to control the source of personal heartbreak for years once and for all, and make him die of regret!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I recently had a breakdown that reopened old scars and issues and I dont want to be that girl who hates herself anymore.

Havisham 10-08-2009 09:14 AM

DATE: Oct 8, 2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Havisham/Joanna

BIRTHDAY: Nov 19, 1969

CHILDREN/AGES: Richard, 18, David 10.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Movies, reading.

PETS: None

TOP WEIGHT: 320

CURRENT WEIGHT: 300

HEIGHT: 5ft 10in

EYE COLOR: Blue/Grey

HAIR COLOR: This month it's red/blonde/brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Near Toronto, Ontario

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Portion control, for sure....and chocolate. Finding the energy to start making a good, healthy dinner when I've been at work all day, and not resorting to pizza to shut the kids up.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've had severe, treatment resistant depression for almost 20 years (diagnosed), and I'm finally stable on my meds (touch wood) so I'm hoping I can start to make some small baby steps towards this goal.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a vibrant, outgoing person (on the outside) and people are often shocked that I'm depressed. I detest exercise - except swimming. My husband works overseas and is only home a few weeks a year, so I'm on my own with the kids most of the time.

BabyKitty 10-13-2009 05:19 PM

DATE: 10-13-09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Baby Kitty

BIRTHDAY: 10-3-62

MARITAL STATUS: Married. Sorta

SPOUSE’S NAME: Sharon

CHILDREN/AGES: the four legged variety

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: World of Warcraft

PETS: 4 cats and a dog

TOP WEIGHT: 225

CURRENT WEIGHT: 214

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HAIR COLOR: Blonde in a bottle

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Texas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have a sweet tooth!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've discovered the Atkins diet, which is working great for me. No hunger!

jiggles77 10-26-2009 12:46 AM

First name: Claire

Geographical location: Canada

Marital Status: In a long-term relationship

Children/Ages: None

Pets: none...yet! i reeeeally want a bulldog.

Hobbies/Interests: reading, crafting, walking, eating

Height: 5'1

Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: i started this time october 19, 2009...but i've tried a bunch of times this past year...

Starting Weight: 127

Present Weight: 127

Goal Weight: 105

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: it takes me about a month of diet and exercise to lose a single pound which can be really disheartening.usually after a month of being really motivated and putting in lots of hard work, i give up. i have problems with overeating/emotional eating.

Following any specific plan: i started the fat smash diet on october 19, 2009.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: i really really want this. i'm sick of being uncomfortable in my own skin.and i think what's truly different is that i've joined 3fc! i've been on here and posting (mainly in featherweights and fat smash forum) for a couple weeks and it's really helped to keep me on track more than i ever thought it would.

Anything else you would like to share with us: i'm really excited to be here and meet you all!

JennaBug 10-26-2009 01:09 AM

DATE:10.26.09

USERNAME/REAL NAME: JennaBug/Jenna.

BIRTHDAY: 8.16

MARITAL STATUS: Married :)

SPOUSE’S NAME: Steve

CHILDREN/AGES: Ava just turned 2 and Caleb is almost 3 months old.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Being with my children, reading, decorating, cleaning, playing with my dogs, watching football and hockey, spending time with my husband.

PETS: 2 boxers, Lola and Roxy and a kitty cat Lea.

TOP WEIGHT: 216 pregnancy.

CURRENT WEIGHT: Not sure...hovering anywhere between 204 and 210.

GOAL WEIGHT: I would be happy to be 170, and THRILLED to be 140.

HEIGHT: 5'1...eek.

EYE COLOR: Brown.

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Pittsburgh, Pa.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Portion control, late night eating. I have a lot of problems sleeping (even without crying babies) and I tend to eat at night.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I can't stand the way I feel in my body. It makes me sick to see what the fat has done to me. I need to do this for my kids, I need to do this for me. I'm fed up.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was just recently diagnosed with an extremely underactive thyroid, so now I'm on synthroid. I have major panic/anxiety problems and take xanax for that, and I'm on zoloft for depression. I can honestly say that the reason for my panic attacks and depression is my weight. If I were thin...when I was thin, I never had these issues and I think if I lost weight, I wouldn't need the medicine anymore.

Kady1202 12-11-2009 12:58 AM

My Bio :)

DATE: 12.10.2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Kady

BIRTHDAY: Dec.2.1987

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Shopping.Hanging out with friends.Movies.Reading.

PETS: 2 Dogs 1 Fish

TOP WEIGHT: 385lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 378.4lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 200lbs

HEIGHT: 6ft 1inch

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Chicago

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Every diet I do, I fail. I like to eat junk food when I'm upset. Not going to the gym because I don't like people looking at me.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL? I know that this is it. I want this more than anything! I need this more than everything.

msolson81 12-16-2009 01:36 PM

DATE: 12/16/2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Melissa

BIRTHDAY: November 19th

MARITAL STATUS: married

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, cooking, baking, gardening.

PETS: A chocoloate lab mix named Koko

TOP WEIGHT: 180

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: 5'6"

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown with blonde highlights

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: North of the Twin Cities, MN

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I tend to binge on sweets.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL? I feel like I'm finally getting control over the other parts of my life and am ready to tackle my weight without the other obstacles getting in my way.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? After getting my undergrad in Spanish, I decided to back to school to get my teaching license. After a year and a half of classes and my student teaching experience, I thought for sure that was what I wanted to do. In August, I thought I had landed my dream job teaching Spanish. It was just too much for me and it landed me in the hospital and in a treatment program for depression. I am moving past that and changing careers and hopefully my life.

Ophelia31 01-05-2010 08:48 PM

Hello!

First name: Kelly

Geographical location: Arizona (USA)

Marital Status: Single, never married

Children/Ages: None

Pets: One kitten, Mia (6 months old)

Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading, drawing, television, movies, Flylady, Livejournal

Height: 5’3”

Eye/Hair Color: Green/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Jan 5, 2010

Starting Weight: 265

Present Weight: 265

Goal Weight: Ultimately 125-130, but my first goal is to get below 200 lbs.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Depression, compulsive overeating, lack of self-control

Following any specific plan: Not at the moment

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have no idea…I just know it’s try again or give up completely and I don’t have it in me to give up completely.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I started gaining weight back in 1996 after an especially traumatic year. Until then I was thin. I was 106 pounds and taking two, two hour karate classes a week. I was extremely active and could eat anything I wanted because my metabolism was so high, it just burned right off.
Then after my boyfriend committed suicide and I lost several friends to a car accident and a plane crash, I sunk into a SEVERE depression and gained a large amount of weight in a very short time.
Shortly before all this I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and put on meds but we didn’t get the chance to see if the meds worked because of having so many situational triggers.
My depression was completely debilitating for many years. I continued to gain weight and spent many years attempting and failing to lose the weight, which only added to my self-hatred.
I won’t go into detail here but I will just say that I have been in a very, very bad place for a long time, completely overwhelmed by self-hatred. I have absolutely no life, and if things continue with the way they are now, no hope for any kind of future.
But I am not ready to give up yet. So here I am. Trying again. God, help me. LOL

Martina 01-10-2010 05:23 PM

DATE: 1/10/2010

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Martina (both)

BIRTHDAY: January 29th

MARITAL STATUS: single, never married

CHILDREN/AGES: None; don't want any, ever

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading,knives, daggars, swords, knitting, Wii, computers

PETS:one indoor kitten and 30 outside cats, plus a chihuahua mix

TOP WEIGHT: 212

CURRENT WEIGHT: 209

HEIGHT: 5'2

EYE COLOR: blue/hazel (it changes)

HAIR COLOR: black with a small blue streak

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Maxton, NC about an hour's south of Fayetteville/Ft Bragg

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I eat when I am not hungry-- I can eat a whole bag of chips in one sitting and have to retrain myself

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?health reasons, this forum

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have borderline personality disorder, dysthymia, and social anxiety

dstill88 01-12-2010 02:45 PM

DATE: Jan 12, 2009

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Dstill88/ Dana

BIRTHDAY: March

MARITAL STATUS: happily Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Brook

CHILDREN/AGES: 11 y/o daughter, 3 y/o son

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: horses, crafts, reading, shopping,

PETS: horses

TOP WEIGHT: 250 (prego) 240 (not prego)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 231

HEIGHT: 5'7"

HAIR COLOR: lt brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: bible belt (OK)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: doing it. I tend to be hard to motivate.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have a group of friends that I am doing this with, so I have accountability this time. I like competition.

fiveminutes 01-14-2010 08:17 PM

DATE: 1/14/10

USERNAME/REAL NAME: fiveminutes/lesley

BIRTHDAY: 07/17/1983

MARITAL STATUS: unhappily single

CHILDREN/AGES: 11 week old beagle named gizmo, 6 year old cat named aj, and my mom's two cats 7 year old sita and 8 year old zoe

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, electronics, animals, hiking, camping, roller coasters, any thrill ride

PETS: see children - because they really are like children. lol

TOP WEIGHT: 305

CURRENT WEIGHT: 224.9

GOAL WEIGHT: 170 (though i wouldn't mind a bit less)

HEIGHT: 6'2"

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: jacksonville, fl

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: the motivation. it's so easy to know you need to lose weight, it's hard for me to get that motivation to actually do it

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: hopefully an excellent support system from here and starting trips to the therapist

immunized 02-07-2010 04:50 PM

hello everyone

What helps is to create a laughing corner in my life and on facebook
Take care

merrie 02-18-2010 10:12 PM

merrie: bio

DATE: 2/18/2010
USERNAME/REAL NAME: merrie
BIRTHDAY: 2/24
MARITAL STATUS: single, living with my boyfriend Don
CHILDREN/AGES: none
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, watching TV, singing
PETS: 1 cat, 1 dog
TOP WEIGHT: 290
CURRENT WEIGHT: 250
HEIGHT: 5'6"
HAIR COLOR: dark auburn (and gray, unfortunately!)
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Albuquerque, New Mexico
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Being patient with myself and not beating myself up when I eat too much of something or something unhealthy
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This time I don't hate myself for being fat and most of the time I'm not embarassed by my weight, I'm able to accept it as simply where I am right now
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've suffered from major depression for at least 35 years and I am bipolar II; taking zoloft and lamictal; family history of bipolar I disease and major depression; recently diagnosed as prediabetic

cmyhc01 02-25-2010 10:39 PM

DATE: 2/25/10

USERNAME/REAL NAME: cmyhc01/Christine

BIRTHDAY: 10/9/79

MARITAL STATUS: Single, living with boyfriend

SPOUSE’S NAME: Charlie (partner...not spouse. Yet :))

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Eating!!! It's a major issue. Reading, traveling, spending time with friends and family...

PETS: 2 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 304 pounds

CURRENT WEIGHT: 268 pounds

GOAL WEIGHT: 160 pounds

HEIGHT: 5'10"

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Naturally dark brown. Currently caramel.

OCCUPATION: Administrative Assistant to an orthopaedic surgeon.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Just outside of Boston

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Yoyo-ing and emotional eating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am doing this for ME. Not to snag a guy, not to fit some sort of impossible cultural standard. I don't want to wind up with high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes (all run rampant in my family). Also I've recently had bilateral knee surgeries and was told that I'll eventually need bilateral knee replacements. I want to postpone that horror for as long as I want and I know dropping all of this weight will help that goal.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I suffer from chronic moderate depression and anxiety. I see a psychiatry nurse practitioner for this. I'm currently on a protein sparing modified fast and have lost some of my pep since I began but am also ecstatic about my success.

LadyJez 02-28-2010 04:28 PM

Well, here it goes.

DATE: Feb 28, 2010

USERNAME/REAL NAME: LadyJez / Angela (Yeah, I know, there is no similarity. It's an offshoot off a name in a book I read many many years ago.)

BIRTHDAY: July 2, 1970

MARITAL STATUS: Single, Never Married

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Crocheting, knitting, sewing (really any craft), reading, cooking, eating (hehe), computers, and more...

PETS: 2 Dogs; Saidy (mutt) and Mac (Rat Terrier)

TOP WEIGHT: 300

CURRENT WEIGHT: 297

GOAL WEIGHT: Ultimate: 140

HEIGHT: 5'3"

HAIR COLOR: Reddish Brown with "Natural Platinum" highlights

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: North of Dallas, Texas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: My meds.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: More will power. Support of friends. I need to do this for my health, and for me.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm quiet. I tend to ask a lot of questions. I'm also severely depressed and have put on over 50 lbs. thanks to all the medications (and self-medicating with food) that I have done over the last couple of years.

rebeccamichelle777 03-05-2010 05:00 AM

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you....

DATE:3/5/2010

USERNAME/REAL NAME: rebeccamichelle777/ Rebecca Michelle Brooks

BIRTHDAY:11/22/1969

SPOUSE’S NAME: Roman

CHILDREN/AGES: None thanks

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I used to be a professional muralist & faux finisher, now I paint only for fun. I enjoy learning how to use new software for digital painting and creating websites. I enjoy studying with Finis Dake & Chuck Missler about the Bible, researching the paranormal and helping people who have preternatural issues with our paranormal group.

PETS: found an abandoned black & white cat and named her Pudding.

TOP WEIGHT:220

CURRENT WEIGHT:214

GOAL WEIGHT:175

HEIGHT:5'7"

EYE COLOR: sometimes gray, or blue, or hazel

HAIR COLOR:black to brown

OCCUPATION:webmistress/painter/housewife, er uh I mean DOMESTIC ENGINEER LOL
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:Marin county, California :moo:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:Keeping it off, graveyard schedule helped me gain 50 lbs! :cry:

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Having online community support to motivate me. I've always dieted alone, this will be the first time I've joined a community. :bravo:

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I love to rethink fast food recipes into healthy meals. Finding new ways to make my "diet" tasty so I don't feel like I'm doing without, cut back on binging.

aliquot 03-26-2010 11:45 PM

DATE: 3/26/10

USERNAME/REAL NAME: aliquot/Samantha

BIRTHDAY: 4/25/86

MARITAL STATUS: Not married, but taken.

SPOUSE’S NAME: boyfriend's name is Brian

CHILDREN/AGES: I have cats?

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: ...not much as of late.

PETS: 2 cats; Dax and Worf

TOP WEIGHT: 243.5

CURRENT WEIGHT: 223

GOAL WEIGHT: 149

HEIGHT: 5'5''

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Motivation

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Uh. I have no idea. Maybe it won't be different.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not really.

jenwoobiekins 04-06-2010 11:56 AM

I hate being new!

DATE: 4/6/10

USERNAME/REAL NAME: jenwoobiekins/Jennifer

BIRTHDAY: April 27, 1973

MARITAL STATUS: Single, but in a great committed relationship - as married as you can be!

SPOUSE’S NAME: Rob

CHILDREN/AGES: None - unless you count the dogs

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapbooking, card making/paper crafts in general

PETS: Two Jack Russell terriers, a St Bernard, a Newfoundland/Lab mix, two St Bernard/Newfoundland/Lab mix puppies, and a Dashchand.

TOP WEIGHT: 260

CURRENT WEIGHT: 260

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Hazel - blech!

HAIR COLOR: Brown with some red highlights compliments of L'oreal

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Springboro, OH (between Dayton and Cininnati)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Getting started, staying motivated/interested. Portion control, portion control, portion control! Ice cream. Lack of exercise. Just about everything that contributes to remaining overweight.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I just want it more.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm always searching for answers. I've been in therapy and treated for depression for three years after thereatening suicide and being hospitalized for awhile. I seem to know WHAT needs to be done to "fix" my life, I just don't know why I can't just DO it. That is the answer to life...

The Dalai Mama 04-21-2010 08:36 AM

DATE: April 21, 2010

USERNAME/REAL NAME:Dalai Mama/Wendy

BIRTHDAY: February 9, 1955

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Audio Books, The Beatles, playing on the computer, my pups

PETS: 2 Dogs; Bullet & Mags - Chihuahuas

TOP WEIGHT: 265

CURRENT WEIGHT: 245

GOAL WEIGHT: Ultimate: 160

HAIR COLOR: Dyed Brown (underneath gray :o)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Northern Virginia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I am a foodaholic and have never completed any program with maintenance.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Highly motivated. My coaches and this web site.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I began my first diet in 1968 and have yo yo'd since then. I hope I can achieve long term success. My depression has made it challenging.
LadyJez is offline Report Post Reply With Quote