Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #1  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Chick Chat April 28th - May 4th

Hi Ya.

New Thread, wow can ya believe its almost May, already?

Newbies! Everybody is Welcome!!!

Well good news is I feel better, not sneezing, etc. Bad news is I am down in the dumps again, worse than before. I dunno even why? I am on anti-depressants, have been for a while now. So I have no idea, maybe its just everything that has been going on at work, etc. I'll give it this week and if I still feel blue I will ask my dr about possibly switching meds or something. I have to go in to see him for blood work anyways. He's been after me for my blood for a while now.............dang vampire! lol

Well I hope you all are doing well.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:58 AM   #2  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Previous Posts:

Previous Posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4me View Post
Good to finally see you Heather!! Yes, you should be in here where you are cared about. We missed you lots.

My memory isn't what it should be but Shop, isn't today your birthday?
If so... Hope you have a wonderful day.

if not....
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddly View Post
Leenie so sorry about your Susie.

Hey Heather good to see you. Are you working full time?

Sassy glad you are feeling better.

Hope, Cathy, Shop, Raven, Jerzy, Amarie

Picked up our new washer and dryer yesterday, talk about a workout trying to get them into the house. I did give them a workout yesterday tho as I had to do five loads! The washer sure is different as its a high effeciency one and a front loader. The first load had the kids sitting on the floor watching! (us to)
Sadly thats all the news I have.
Made the mistake of watching the news and reading the paper and am now feeling like there isn't much point to things. I have to smarten up and consentrate on the good things in this life that God has given us and have faith that He will make things right again.

Well I should go.

Take care all and have a wonderful Sunday,
K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravengirl View Post
Good morning Chickies!!!

Argh! The new post secrets aren't up! I love postsecret.com...even though some of them really disturb me... But hey, I am sitting here savoring my coffee and other than a small temper tantrum about head hunger last night I am feeling good! The plan? Hopefully get some sort of workout in...meditate...maybe finish the book that I am reading and pick DD up from her friend's house...nothing too ambitious!

Heather: Good to see you around...we haven't talked but like I had said...I have been reading for a long time...and I know what the pit is like...

Leenie: Glad to hear the puppy is feeling even a little better...sometimes that is all you can ask

Buddly: There is always a point, even if it isn't clear all the time...I am a huge LOTR rings fan...you should replay Sam's speech at the end of Two Towers and think about it... I know it is a movie, but sometimes art imitates life...

Hugs to everyone I forgot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
Just stopping by really quickly.

I played some Wii games for 2 hours yesterday and my arms are freakin killing me, lol. But its like a good pain, I dunno.

The downstairs monsters were mowing there lawn not too long ago..and we had our window open. So now my nose is runny and my head is stuffed and I cant stop sneezing. Ughhh I feel like crap.

Leenie~I said a little prayer for your dog last night

Heather~ Hi!!

Hope~Actually my bday is on tuesday. But thanks anyway!! It made me smile.

Buddly~I love having a new washer & dryer..lol. Its always a pain to get them inside though.

Raven~Whats postsecret.com?

Well..I'm gonna go spend my last sunday with Fonzo. And try to find some allergy meds. Happy Sunday all!!! BBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me_Amarie View Post
Hi ladies! I've been busy busy this weekend - got my sod in!

Leenie - I am sorry that Susie is having a hard time. I can't quite seem to come up with words. Thank you for loving her and giving her a place in your heart and your family - you've given her what every dog wants most in life. My Cleo is getting very old and I know how hard this is for you - I've rehearsed what I'll have to do over and over, but its not EVER going to be easy. Take care sweetie.

I'll pop in later - gotta go make dinner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravengirl View Post
Woo hoo! The new secrets are up! Hey Shop, it is actually http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/ and basically it is this guy...I am not quite sure how it got started, I think it was originally an art project, where he invited people to send him secrets that noone else knew on post cards and he would publish some on his website. There has been several books of compilations of postcards and I think he still goes around giving lectures and stuff at schools. He still posts several of the post cards that he gets every Sunday... I always go look at them...they will give you the whole gamut of emotion... Some will make you happy, sad, angry, incredulous, the whole thing...
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:05 AM   #3  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Sassy~Glad you're feeling better..but sorry you're feeling so down.

Amarie~YAY for Team Blue!! I'm so glad we're on the team together!!

Raven~That sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/228/199

Good to hear you're feeling better, Sassy!

I'm back from spring break and I feel like I'm returning to prison. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel - I'm moving to Boston this summer, and I'm fairly certain my guy is going to propose before the summer is out. Also, my big sister, who is my best friend and I love her to death, has sent in her acceptance to Harvard Law so we can live together and be near each other! It will be the first time we've done so since she left for college 6 years ago. I miss having her around and I'm so excited I could burst, especially since she turned down huge scholarships to the University of Chicago and University of Virginia law schools! I tell her not to worry - she'll have no trouble paying off her law school debt, and it's soooo worth it to be near each other again.

So I just have to survive a little bit longer. Just another month. Then I will be welcomed into the land of sunshine and hope and optimism yet again.
emmyroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Lovies,

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. Its rainy here and icky out but ya know... things could be worse.

Have a great day

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #6  
I was born this way hey!

Hi everyone!!!

I had such a bad night last night. I pretty much played with the Wii games all weekend. And my arms and upper back were just sooooooooo sore. But I kept pushing it. So last night I took some advil and layed on the heating pad..but that didnt work. So I rubbed bengay all over. That seemed to helped, because afterwards I fell asleep, lol.

I did the one mile walk this morning..even though I was dead tired. And now my arms are so sore it hurts to lift them. Then I banged my shin on the dishwasher door!!! Ughhh it hurt so bad. I have a ugly bruise on it now. So ya..I think I'm done for the day. Which is very disappointing. I thought I'd be able to do more today. I'm gonna take some more advil and try to take a nap. I hope to be able to do more tomorrow!! Maybe I just needed another day of rest?? I dunno..Hopefully I'll feel much better tomorrow!!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 5"

jerzygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #8  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning

Just popping in to say hello as part fo my plan to get my butt in here more often!

Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:19 AM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Good to see everyone

Francie

Have a great day chickies.

Luv yah !!!!

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #10  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning all!

Rushing off to town in the rain, but wanted to pop in and say Hi!

And Francie!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care everyone,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #11  
I was born this way hey!

Thanks for the birthday wishes
Old 04-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

happy bday francie! you're my b-day buddy... enjoy it - i plan to!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:48 PM   #13  
I was born this way hey!

Thanks and

What are your plans for today??
Old 04-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #14  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Happy Birthday Francie and Iris! I hope your birthday wishes come true!

I am tired today - 3 days working in my yard'll do that I guess. The sod is sooooo much prettier than the dirt was! And the winter weather they were predicting for today didn't come!

Have a great day all!
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:31 AM   #15  

Height: 5'6"

Iris!! Hope you had a great day!!

Amarie, I'm jealous that you get to work in your yard. Our snow is slowly melting with the rain. Its interesting as the snow melts we see how the ground has changed with new dips and hills. Keeps things interesting.

Didn't get much done today except pick up some groceries and fill some prescriptions. Oh and I made a doctors appt for Friday as I'm almost out of my B/P meds. And A made an appointment for her road test to get her driver's license. I sure hope she passes as having another qualified driver in the house would be nice. When we got home I was so beat I ended up having a three hour nap!! I couldn't believe it when I woke up. I guess I was tired.

Anyway I hope everyone had a good day.
Take care,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote