Old 11-16-2006, 12:35 PM   #271  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

dollypie:

Quote:
Thanks Jasmine...if I don't lose for Thanksgiving I will just be happy with maintaining.
That is a great plan too.

Hun.e.B:

Quote:
I got the Barilla Plus pasta that has the Omega 3 acids. YUMMo...to quote rachel ray! LOL!
I am going to HAVE to try that! I also seen an add for egglands best (eggs) and they have omega in em!

Quote:
Jasmine....excellent job on those exercise minutes woman!! You are just rockin!! The lean cuisine french bread pizzas are pretty tasty, I love the sauce its pretty robust. Of course I'd love to have 2 of em but portions portions right! LOL! Way to go on another loss!!! You are such an amazing inspiration to keep going!!
Aww thanx sweetie! I appreciate the comments. I listen to you guys and it perks me up cause I have been feeling rather depressed lately. (read down below)

Quote:
Does anyone watch 30 minute meals with rachel ray? She did a 60 minute thanksgiving and one of her before dinner muchies was toasted chickpeas...they looked interesting, just wondering if anyone has ever tried them.
No I don't have cable. I wish i could start watching cooking shows cause I am really gettinginto that now.

sugarbaby269:

Quote:
I made it walking and to the gym today. Total exercise for today was at least 90minutes.
Did great on my diet too... hopefully that scale will budge.
I hope it will budge for you too!! WTG on the exercise and diet!

Quote:
Jasmine Well done on your weight loss!
Thanx hun!!

Quote:
Well, tomorrow I'm going to try for another 90 minutes of exercise. I'll be walking for 45 and working out at the gym for 45. Then I'm taking the kids in to have their pics done. DS said it looked like I was losing some weight. YAY! (That's cause I am... )
He noticed? That is awesome!! Does he know you are working on it?

Hun.e.B:

Quote:
Well just to follow the rest of my day dinner did not go as planned, we just did leftovers, but I did great with my portions! Now to meet with the elliptical...will she do it!!?

Have a great night all!
Great job on the portions! Get on that elliptical girl!!

martiniforme:

Quote:
Congrats!!! That is soo good. Before you know it, you'll be in the 100's!!!!!!
Thanx sweetie. I am just trying to hold that like the carrot in front of the horse. I should put that in my title.

Quote:
I spent a good 35 or so minutes shoveling snow, which apparently burns more calories than circuit training, so hoorah!
Wow!! Great job!!!

Quote:
Thanks I'm trying. And you guys are a HUGE help. Coming here and posting/reading really helps to keep me focused on my goals!
SAME HERE! I know that you all keep my spirits up. Knowing others with similiar struggles really helps!

Quote:
Well, as I've said, today was busy. Worked, then the MIL invited us over for dinner, Maui Ribs & Rice. I went over, tasted a bite of DF's, but didn't take any for myself. I just can not eat them knowing how much brown sugar is probably in the sauce, plus it's not a lean meat, she cooks it whole, fat and all! So I'm home now, and planning to proceed with my chicken and rice Or maybe I'll just make a chicken sandwich, that would be tasty, and wouldn't affect my carb intake since I was already planning on eating rice.
I would of wanted some! Go you!!!

Quote:
Damn, I want to buy a treadmill, but they are so bloody expensive! I don't want to buy a cheap one that will only last a couple months or so, and I need to get one that will allow my weight. I mean, the good ones are around $1200-2000+ CAD. GAH!
That is alot! Is that like a walking machine? Or running? I think there are fitness vids somewhere called walk away the pounds(in your house)

Quote:
MIL bought me some cashmere socks, talk about nice and toasty warm!
That was sweet!! Makes me miss my mom!

Quote:
So there's this cat roaming around our house (not sure if I mentioned it), and I finally found his owners. Turns out the woman is asthmatic, and the kitty is forced to live outside. Avg temps of -17C to -40+C. I can't have that! She was so excited when she found out Shaun and I wanted to adopt the kitty, and she is going to speak to her daughter and let me know. When I went out today, I saw the fresh paw prints in the snow, and I am just dying knowing the kitty is out in knee-high snow ((( I am going to leave my garage open a crack (separate from the house) so he can get out of the snow and wind. Also, today DF was at the shop and he saw a tiny little white kitten. He went to grab it, and it ran away. The shop isn't near any housing, so if he sees the kitty again, and it survives the night, he is going to bring it home.
Oh my gosh! We have strays around here we try to feed too. There is a black one that is adorable!! I call it my halloween kitty!!

lodyangel:

Quote:
I have been so busy over the last week! I haven't got a chance to post.
That is okay hun! We are glad to see ya!

Quote:
Well I did really well until the past weekend and then I fell off. The weight is NOT coming off, even though I was doing 60+ minutes of exercise a day. I know why it's not coming off. I AM EATING ALL THE WRONG STUFF! It happens everytime I try to diet. I am concentrating on trying to eat all the good 4 me things and end up eating EVERYTHING! So I am like "Ta **** with it!" Instead of making a weight goal I am going to change my goal to a minutes worked out goal. I can see that goal changing and going down everyday and that should keep me motivated for awhile. Hopefully that will lead to weightloss. As far as my diet, I should be fine as long as i don't put a focus on food. I've had this attitude for a day or two and feel skinnier already. Don't think I really am, but hey! whatever works!
Awww sweetie I have been in that place before! You can look up a few pages ago I think I was talking to huneb. I was exercising but my portions were still too much! Have you tried cal counting? It has worked great for Mande and i and probably some others!

Hun.e.B:

Quote:
Well I did it!! 1 hour on the elliptical last night! Man was it hard! I wanted to give in at 45 minutes but I stuck it out!!
WTG sweetie!!

dollypie:

Quote:
Grandmother's b-day is tonight to cake and icecream. I am going to have a little to be social, but NO icing. I guess it is good that I don't really care for the icing anyway.
Sounds good!! On haloween that is what i did too. Two cupcakes and no frosting. The only frosting I actually like is whipped cream! lol

Quote:
Jasmine: That is along time to walk...have you ever thought about walking a half marathon or marathon. A girl at my job is in training to run one and it is very inspiring.
*sigh* No never really thought about it. Right now I am trying to do brief spurts of running. Like walking fast then running for a few til I get to the corner etc. It is really helping my upper tummy.

lodyangel:

Quote:
Okay i am not worried about the food. I should be okay if i just continue to eat my lean cuisine and smart ones meals. I will focus on working out, and watching my body change!!

Here's my goal til Thanksgiving...work out every day for at least 50 minutes.
That sounds great!!

Quote:
Jasmine- congrats on the loss!
Thanx hun!

martiniforme:

Quote:
I'm having trouble consuming so many calories on a regular basis, so I'm breaking my meals down to 9 a day. That's right, nine!
I am the same way Mande. Some days it is like I could be happy at 1400!! Then I try to see what I can add in. It is frustrating sometimes. On days where you feel like you can eat less, maybe go ahead and do so, cause there are some days wehn you will want to eat a bit more. That is what I do sometimes.

Quote:
Just wanted to catch up on the personals. House sitting for the MIL again today. Hopefully Brenna actually goes to school, then I can go to the gym when she leaves. Eep! And they also have a bowflex
SOunds like fun! Is the bowflex the all over body?

be right back
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:46 PM   #272  
I AM healthy!

Okay so I have come to the realization that I am depressed. I got my period last week so when I was feeling that way I thought that was the reason. But it has been over for a few days and i am still feeling the same way. The two middle kids are home today and they are fighting and screaming with each other. uggghh!!!! I am happy I get to spend extra time with the two little dears but right now it is like will you both shut the heck up and play nice?!?

This is what I posted in the gen section in a thread:

Okay so I have come to the realization that I am depressed. I got my period last week so when I was feeling that way I thought that was the reason. But it has been over for a few days and i am still feeling the same way. The two middle kids are home today and they are fighting and screaming with each other. uggghh!!!! I am happy I get to spend extra time with the two little dears but right now it is like will you both shut the heck up and play nice?!?

This is what I posted in the gen section in a thread:

lilybelle:

Quote:
I'm at my goal and somedays I feel like I look great, somedays I feel like I still look BIG. Today is a thin day for me and I feel good. On the days that I feel bigger, I try to remind myself where I came from. If I eat off program one meal, I feel 10 lbs. heavier immediately, even though, of course the scale doesn't show that. Some clothes flatter my figure better than others. I try to wear more form-fitting clothes now. I think the looser clothes do nothing for my figure.
Well I am not near "goal" yet but I feel the same way! I have always tried to wear more form fitting clothes plus a tummy tightener cause then I feel more trimmer, if I don't then I feel more frumpy and don't tend to watch what I am doing(at least in the beginning) Nowadays I am so on track most of the time it has more to do with me feeling my best.

Mom2QJandT:

Quote:
WOW - - I came here to post almost the same thing. I have lost a substantial amount of weight and yet I think that I am almost feeling worse about my body. I think "wow, I've lost almost 60 pounds and I still look like a cow".
That is exactly how I am feeling! I was 280 June of 2006 and got down to 250 by December of 2005 and was really proud. I had to take a few months off due to pregnancy and miscarriage but maintained yet lost a little muscle due to no walking and taking it easy. Anyhow Aporil 24 I was raring to go and was 250. I got back on track but had to regain muscle and I was still eating ALOT although healthier stuff. I hit 238.5 August 1, 2006

My weight loss stalled for about a month cause it was so hot in August that my walking was cut in half and I was still being bad with portions. By Sept 7 I was 235 and I swear I felt better and thought I looked so great then! I think part of it was getting back on the losing streak. That was when I discovered cal counting so I knew I was on my way again. I have been losing steadily ever since. Usually about 2 pounds a week. The month of October I lost about 9.75 pounds, the month of Sept I think it was like 7. But the point I am getting to is now I am at 214.5 and I feel humongous!!! I feel like a fat cow! I feel fatter than I did at 235!!! That is 20 pounds difference!!! (I know I am thinner though) Last month my average for walking was 67 minutes a day, this month I have upped it and am at an average of 89 a day. But I just feel fat and I feel like the weight is not coming off, even though it is. I was 219 when we started the month and I am 214.5 now. So 4.5 pounds.

It was so bad yesterday that I didn't even want to go out in public! The day before I looked in the mirror and my tummy looked huge! It is weird it is like the top part is going down which makes my boobs look great, but it feels like it is falling to the bottom(the tummy). I looked great straight on with the jeans and shirt, but when I looked sideways I was like good lord! I am huge!! I thought, well put your tummy tightener on. Then I remembered I already had it on ! I put a longer shirt on to cover it. I was feeling so down I didn't even want to go see my hubby for lunch. (I bring us a sack lunch 4 days and the other day we eat out)

He left me a sweet little note on the computer though. Anyhow I am really hoping this is just a transition phase and that this is going to melt ogff soon. I know like some of the other women have said when they have a problem area it does get slimmer with losing weight but they still notice it. I know even before when I was 15 and lost alot of weight. Down from like 215 to about 160, I looked great but still had a little tummy, it didn't really bug me though. But I do remember I had it.

Someone please tell me this tummy is going to shrink!!!

Quote:
I am so aware of how I look now that I get almost obsessive about it. I never tried on more than one outfit before work before I started losing and now I never leave without at least 3 wardrobe changes. It seems that the more I lose and the more I care the less satisfied I become. Anyone else?
I am feeling the same way!!

MissieA:

Quote:
And I think my body was more proportionate when I was heavier. Now, the tummy ponch stands out more.
That is exactly me!

OnePerDecade:

Quote:
I've heard that weight doesn't always come off evenly -- I know that at times in the past few months my proportions have been WAY off (my waist was smaller but no change on my hips, so I looked heavier when I was actually about 20 lbs less!) I think that is why some of us are wondering why clothes still don't look "right" after losing the pounds...
Please tell me it gets better dear! Good Lord!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #273  
I AM healthy!

I am just depressed and I really feel like I just do NOT want to go out in public! I couldn't even find my tight underwear yesterday and am looking high and low today!

This is what I posted in the challenge thread:

Thanx I know it is just rough. I am tempted to drop cals but I know with my walking more I shouldn't. I am goihng to take a peek at Glory. I know she was about 195 and I think she was doing 1400-1600 a day. Maybe that IS what I need to do?

11679 for the 7 days (including today) = an average of 1668 cals a day.

I think I am going to cut 2 ounces of chicken out and that would put me at 1600 for the day.

Blah, I just don't know what to do. I feel like such a cow!!! It is like my waist is getting tinier and I have this huge bulge at my tummy now!!
Old 11-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #274  

So sorry to hear that you are bumming Jasmine. I''m just so excited for you that you're losing faithfully and exercising so much! This dieting is new for me so I can't really help with any great advice or anything but here's a hug for ya! I do know that things get rearranged as one loses weight so maybe this is just one of those stages thingy magiggies.
sugarbaby269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:51 PM   #275  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Aww Jazzy, chin up I honestly think it's a woman thing. No matter how large or small we are, we will always have "fat" days. There are some days I just want to stay in my PJs with a paper bag over my head. I haven't been feeling so down about my weight, more so my looks (face and such) these days. Other than walking, what are you doing for toning your muscles? If you are only doing cardio, I can imagine that the weight is coming off, but other than your legs for the most part, other muscles aren't being toned. I've been doing Calisthenics, and I'm hoping that will make sure everything stays toned so that I don't have too much baggy skin (something I am very worried about, and already saving up if surgery is required).

Now, it's been said to be a myth that fat turns in to muscle (and being 2 completely different biological compenents that do not tie in to eachother at all, that makes a lot of sense!), but just feeling more toned in the muscular area of your abdomen might make you feel more secure Just some ideas.

In the meantime, what kind of tummy tuckers do you wear? I live religiously by mine. They are a full thigh, go straight to just underneath my breast, and I rarely leave home without them. They just smooth things out, and help to make me feel more confident. Funny, but I love them, so I definitely feel your pain
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:41 PM   #276  
Goodbye Fat!

Howdy Ladies!

Jasmine: Don't get yourself down, you are my biggest motivator on this board! We all have our down and fat days! Just take a step back and look how much you have accomplished and how proud of yourself and who you are. We have all had setbacks and have learned to overcome them. I know you can do it!

Martiniforme: You meal plan looks great. I have always heard to have some sort of protein when you eat though. I don't know if this is true or not, just a suggestion. I understand about feeling like you eat so much. I am the same way. Now I realize I used to eat so many empty calories and now I eating filling calories. I guess the rumor about fiber filling you up it true.
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:30 PM   #277  
I AM healthy!

Ladies thanx so much. You all really do cheer me up! I will get to personals later but I just got back from walking home 35 minutes and paying a bill. The kids are little angels and found my tight undies under my bed! We all went out on the bus earlier to see Joey for lunch and that was a pain in the *** as the highway is all under construction so the bus we took(walked 15 minutes to get to) was 15 minutes late! Even worse the bus we could of normally stepped on at 1:00 to get us right home by 1:30 was running 50 minutes late. So we lolled around, walked for a while and went and got some tortillas from a mexican rest.., thinking that bus was 50 minutes late 1 1/2 hours earlier and guess what? I don't know how they did it but they got ahead of being so behind and we were waiting for them on the wrong side of the street because of this! ugghhhh....we were able to catch the other bus though, the one that is generally a 15 minute walk so we had it let us off near the bill place and just walked 35 minutes home. So all in all, I have 80 minutes under my belt today! I am feeling a lil better and I know these are the hard times we all just have to push thru! My hubby has a dentist apt out there tonite after work and he wants me to meet him so I am off again in about 20 minutes. tata for now!
Old 11-16-2006, 09:51 PM   #278  
Losing To Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollypie View Post
Martiniforme: You meal plan looks great. I have always heard to have some sort of protein when you eat though. I don't know if this is true or not, just a suggestion. I understand about feeling like you eat so much. I am the same way. Now I realize I used to eat so many empty calories and now I eating filling calories. I guess the rumor about fiber filling you up it true.
Eeep. I dunno if I could eat protein with every meal/snack, but today I managed to get 28% for my daily intake, 8% above the recommended daily. All in the chicken and the eggs, and the PB!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:17 AM   #279  
I AM healthy!

Wow if I thought wed. was exhausting! I had no idea! I normally walk briskly, try to throw in a few minutes of jogging or running here and there..about 90 minutes a day. But yesterday I wound up at 2 hours and 35 minutes cause of the damn buses! They were doing construction on the major highway to get to the other town so both the buses were running really late. When the 32 dropped me off at a stop about 35 minutes from home so I could go pay a bill, I didn't mind walking the rest of the way in my lil town. But I forgot the times.

Well actually i remembered them but when i started walking 15 min to get to that bus later I second guessed myself and thought it had already passed, so i started walking toward the other bus only to see it was about a few miles away on another street going the opposite way(it already passed my house while I was heading for the other bus in other words) and just as a reminder these damn buses only come every 90 minutes!! ugghhh The 15 minute walk from my house one is generally 30 minutes behind the other one but they were both running off time.

Anyhow We were already walking back and down another street so I figured what the ****, we'll just walk to the main hub in town and one of them will come back eventually. I wanted to go home but today was joeys dentist apt and he was already cranky and I knew he really wanted me to be there to at least pick him up. So we pushed on. By the time I realized I was right and should of stayed at the first stop it was too late.

I remembered, got off the bus at 2:20 at hub, walked to pay bill, looked at the clock and it was 2:40, left and started walking and heard the bus making its way to that stop at 2:50, so with that it would of come back to that exact spot 90 minutes later. So at roughly 4:20 it would be there again(or a few later) and that was the stop 22 min from my house, the earlier stop would of been 15 minutes from my house which would of been roughly 4:05. (The stops are 15 min apart but only 5 minutes difference for me but it is cause they are in different directions. One is north of me and they go around one lil hosuing complex over there before looping back to the stop that is east of me. ) And I was already walking there at the correct time and would of been there. But I had second guessed myself and all I remembered was 2:22 SO I had started thinking it had already passed at 3:50 or so. But after I was like 30 minutes walking away from there, I realized that 2:22 was when it dropped me off cause I payed the bill at 2:40 and that the bus zoomed by at 2:50 and that if I had stayed where i was almost at the bus would of been there. I thought great! So the other stop I was nearing they would actually get there at about 4:25 or so.

So Karolina and I started running. even though I was really tired and had already walked alot that day. Guess what we seen coming and didn't even bother to pull over while we were running toward it? Yep! The bus! Now we were still a few minutes running away from it to the side so maybe it didn't see us. sad.gif idk I was very upset though. So basically what would of been 15 walking to that bus turned into 71 minutes!!! plus the other walking we did that day. I wound up at 155 minutes yesterday! I was tired and irritated. The other bus didn't come back to that corner til 5:40!!!

Thank God Joey was at the correct bus stop out there and he was upset to hear about the bus thing and to top it all off they didn't do **** to his teeth! We went lst week for a consultation. And they told him he would need to go to the oral surgeon to get a wisdom tooth pulled. They gave him medicine and said that he could come bac in 3 days to have a different one pulled, the one that has been bugging him. That was friday. She wanted the apt for monday. I thought **** that isnt even really 3 days if you start the poills sat. so I told her to make the apt for theursday. She did. I also specifically asked her if he had to get the wisdom tooth pulled right away or if just get it taken care of soon kind of thing. She said it was up to him when. Well he gets there last nite and they tell him they cant do anything til the wisdom tooth is pulled and that he hasnt been on the meds long enough to do ANYTHING else!!!! He was really pissed and so was I!!! Hes like well then why did you make me an apt at all????? Good lord we are both pissed!!! anyhow enough ranting for now.

brb
Old 11-17-2006, 10:18 AM   #280  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good morning everyone, have to make it quick again. Sorry I went MIA yesterday but I had 2 exams and another to study for that I'm taking today...I'm SO ready for thanksgiving break!! I was down 1 lb this morning!! I had expected a little more than that but since we had pizza last night and AF is circling the building I suppose thats still something pretty GREAT! Any loss is a win in my book!

Speaking of AF my dd started hers for the first time today...ugh the heartache, my baby isnt a baby anymore. But, I'm taking her out for a special lunch today (I let her stay home from school) and we'll do some girlie things just the 2 of us.

Okay better eat my oatmeal and get the car warmed up...Have a GREAT day everyone and I'll be back later to check in with you all!!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:44 AM   #281  
Losing To Live

Having to go to work, this will be quick. Weigh in day. It's friday!

Gained .2. Not really surprised. I have had a few episodes over the week, and I know these empty calories are what is holding me back. Plus the gym was closed Monday, never made it Tuesday or Wednesday. Went yesterday, and have to go today to make up for lost time.

Today's Meal isn't complete yet. The DF and I are going in to Cold Lake to do some shopping (aka: There's a video game he wants to buy, and is disguising it as a need for groceries even though we have a perfectly good grociery store here, heh). Cals up to afternoon snack are low in case we eat out in Cold Lake, which is most likely the case.

Blarg! I looked at treadmills on EBay, and to say the least, I am not satisfied. Maybe I should just get an exercise bike? But won't that make my butt stay flabby?
Old 11-17-2006, 10:54 AM   #282  
I AM healthy!

Sounds like fun. Sorry about the gain hun! ABout the bike, everyone I know who has them they make great for putting things on! I really wish you could walk, it is excellent exercise! Oh and I forgot, I am down another .50 pound! So that is 1.5 this week and official weigh in day is on sunday! Hooray!!
Old 11-17-2006, 11:07 AM   #283  
I AM healthy!

sugarbaby269:

Quote:
So sorry to hear that you are bumming Jasmine. I''m just so excited for you that you're losing faithfully and exercising so much! This dieting is new for me so I can't really help with any great advice or anything but here's a hug for ya! I do know that things get rearranged as one loses weight so maybe this is just one of those stages thingy magiggies
Thanx hun! I think I am just being a brat and just want this to all fall off at once! I think you are right about the rearranging thing. I am going to make a concerted effort to try to bike ride some this weekend!

martiniforme:

Quote:
Aww Jazzy, chin up I honestly think it's a woman thing. No matter how large or small we are, we will always have "fat" days. There are some days I just want to stay in my PJs with a paper bag over my head. I haven't been feeling so down about my weight, more so my looks (face and such) these days.
You are right hun! I feel ya on the face thing! That is what used to bug me the most cause I could cut the fat rolls out in pics if I want to but I can't hide the huge face. haha
It will get better though hun. It was about 235 foor me when I started being happy with it again and thinking yeah! I got my face back!! Yours will come back too!!

Quote:
Other than walking, what are you doing for toning your muscles? If you are only doing cardio, I can imagine that the weight is coming off, but other than your legs for the most part, other muscles aren't being toned.
What else would you recommend? I am going to try to start biking a little this weekend and I really need to do those damn pilates!

Quote:
I've been doing Calisthenics, and I'm hoping that will make sure everything stays toned so that I don't have too much baggy skin (something I am very worried about, and already saving up if surgery is required).
What calisthenics are you doing? I have also heard that slow weight loss is best to try to prevent baggy skin but it also depends on age, how long overweight, etc.

Quote:
Now, it's been said to be a myth that fat turns in to muscle (and being 2 completely different biological compenents that do not tie in to eachother at all, that makes a lot of sense!), but just feeling more toned in the muscular area of your abdomen might make you feel more secure Just some ideas.
I think you are right, I don't think it turns into muclle but that the fat loses and the muscle builds. Like look at a piece of roast with the meat and fat on it for instance. I need to start doing crunches!

Quote:
In the meantime, what kind of tummy tuckers do you wear? I live religiously by mine. They are a full thigh, go straight to just underneath my breast, and I rarely leave home without them. They just smooth things out, and help to make me feel more confident. Funny, but I love them, so I definitely feel your pain
Okay the one I have I have had for about 8 years! Didn't used to wear it much though in the last few years. Started wearing it again around 250 and wear it almost all the time. I got it at Mervynns but don't remember what brand. It is just for the tummy, basically like thick tight underwear. I told myself this one is wearing thin in some spots so when i get to 200 I am getting some new ones! The one you have sounds great! What brand is it??

dollypie:

Quote:
Howdy Ladies!

Jasmine: Don't get yourself down, you are my biggest motivator on this board! We all have our down and fat days! Just take a step back and look how much you have accomplished and how proud of yourself and who you are. We have all had setbacks and have learned to overcome them. I know you can do it!
Thanx so much sweetie! I think I am just a brat! I know I can do it and am doing it I just want it done already!

Hun.e.B:

Quote:
Good morning everyone, have to make it quick again. Sorry I went MIA yesterday but I had 2 exams and another to study for that I'm taking today...I'm SO ready for thanksgiving break!! I was down 1 lb this morning!! I had expected a little more than that but since we had pizza last night and AF is circling the building I suppose thats still something pretty GREAT! Any loss is a win in my book!
WTG on the pound sweetie!! You are doing great!!

Quote:
Speaking of AF my dd started hers for the first time today...ugh the heartache, my baby isnt a baby anymore. But, I'm taking her out for a special lunch today (I let her stay home from school) and we'll do some girlie things just the 2 of us.
Awww that is so sweet! Mine hasn't started hers yet.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:09 AM   #284  
Ivy135

S/C/G: 219/171/135

Height: 5"4

Red face

Hi Girls,
I have been MIA due to a bad virus I seem to have caught I have sore THROAT and bad cough and just feel week aside from it all my little one has it as well. I am glad to announce my son Dragis won 3rd place in wrestling competition on Sat and today at noon he wrestles as well as tomorrow. Besides the fact my little one has a baseball game tomorrow as well I cant stand not to be able to be at both places at once so I guess tomorrow I will try to be Super mom and rush from one place to another. Hey I hope every one is still loosing Does anyone watch the show biggest looser? It's so motivating to me I love to watch it I feel like working out for hours after show
Jasmin: I follow the SBD book as a guide but I don't do phases I just stay away from the things my Dr said to avoid.
Mande: Hope you got your Glucosamine.
Hun: HI hope you are well.

Welcome to all the newbies!!!!!!

I will have to go now.

PS I got an awesome shirt from wrestling team I will wear today

slogan WRESTLERS GOT THEM OTHERS PLAY WITH THEM!!!!
AND SHOWS PICTURES OF DIFFERENT SPORTS BALLS.

IS THAT FUNNY OR WHAT

Take care all!!!!!

Ivy

Last edited by my ivy; 11-17-2006 at 11:40 AM.
my ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:34 AM   #285  
My Incentive Pic

S/C/G: 175/166/150

Height: 5'4"

Default 10 lbs off!!!Yahoooo!!!How much do you have to lose to come down a size in your pants

Wow I dont think Ive seen that on the scale for over a year!!!
Ive been pretty diligent with calorie counting 14-1600 calories, occasionally over, and occasionally exercising when I am not too tired from work, But this feels great! I beat my goal by 6 days, I just hope I can continue...Burning question though how much weight do you have to lose to come down a size in your pants?
littlegg is offline   Reply With Quote