Old 06-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #46  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I'm here I'm here! I want to join too! My weigh in day was last Saturday and I was at 190.6. Here is to 160.6! That would feel so nice, I don't remember weight any less then 170!

Good luck everyone! I will try and remember to come back and say, but I totally lose track of where I have posted, haha.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:11 PM   #47  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Lamis good job and keep it up i wish i could work out everyday BUT life gets in the way.....LOL well i do walk everyday everywhere i can and do my sit ups push ups and leg lifts etc at home but good job and keep going i know i come here daily and it's whats keeping me going
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:27 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 224/185/160

I'm transferring schools in September so that's a huge motivator for me. In reality I've been avoiding doing this for far too long. I'm starting out small, can't afford a gym membership right now, so it's all walking, all the time. I walk about 45 minutes per day, sometimes more. I have a pool in my building so I'd love to get some swimming in but working and unseasonably cool weather have prevented that thus far.
iceprincess1496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:43 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Didn't get to work out last night because I had an event to go to. They had a barbecue spread out - stayed away from the chips, cookies, baked beans and had a hamburger bun with about 1/4 cup of pork and 2 tbsp of coleslaw on it. I was starving when I got home so I nuked some edemame to eat. I thought for sure I had blown the calories for the day, but when I just entered them in fitday, I had only eaten 1000 calories for the day!
I can feel a little difference in my pants too. I have only lost 2 lbs, so I don't think I should be feeling it yet, but I do.
piperboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:30 PM   #50  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Good for you piper and weather you lose one or three pounds you have to remember your losing inches too... so good going everyone and just to say like others my problemis achl bevrages i drink too much at least a glass of wine a night and the cal. are not helping.......LOL
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:41 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

You know if you think about it wine is about the only thing that doesn't come in "light" lol....
That's a good one. Maybe just get the bottles out of the house?
piperboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:05 PM   #52  

I'd like to join in too. My start weight is 234 and my weigh ins are Monday am.
goingforfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 08:23 AM   #53  
You can Do It

S/C/G: 195

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
dearmili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 08:31 AM   #54  
You can Do It

S/C/G: 195

I really wish I didn't wait so long to start but there is no time like the present......My motivation is my job.I work with autistic children and they keep you moving...When I go back from summer break the kids will be in 2nd grade...That means going up and down the stairs all day...Its hard on me so I really need to get in shape...Also I wouldn't mind getting into a sexy # for the husband [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
dearmili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:01 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

dearmilli-One of the resons I am losing weight to is because I teach Special Education. Next year I am going to be teaching students who are emotionally disturbed and I will have to be using restraints and moving them to time out. It will be som much easier is I am at a healthy weight. It is also one of the main reasons I work out. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to carry a squirming kid.
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:51 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 257/241/140

It sounds like everyone has some good motivation to be doing this.

I have soome good news THE DRESS ZIPS UP now thats not to say it fits It's still to tight it makes my boobs look like melons. But I'm relly excited in a few more pounds it will fit perfectly woohoo.

good luck to all who weigh in tomorow.

G
gggbdomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:21 PM   #57  
Starting Fresh

Weighed in today, down 2.2! So at a total of 2.2 now
Old 06-17-2006, 10:35 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 162/157/128

Wow! Good work with the dress GGG! And everyone else who's lost some pounds this week!

I just weighed in and I'm down 5 pounds from last week. I know a lot of it's gotta be water weight etc, probably a result of my actually starting to drink some water this week and thus convincing my body to let go of what it was holding onto... Or however it works. But still, yay! A little bit of that weight MUST have come off my butt, right? Last year's jeans, here I come...

(I just LOVE how many of us have various items of clothing as our motivation...)

**Biancaneve**
Biancaneve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:21 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 224/185/160

GGG, that's awsome, won't be long till that dress fits you perfectly. Congrats, Courtnie and Biancaneve. We're off to a great start.

I had my weigh in today and I'm now at 185, so 4 lbs down. I'm so proud of myself, I kicked my diet's *** this week. Good things are happening on the employment/financial front right now and it's really helping keep me happy and motivated.
iceprincess1496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:46 AM   #60  
Starting Fresh

wow iceprincess congrats on the 4 pounds! I wish I could do that in 1 week!