Old 10-30-2017, 06:05 PM   #91  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 8 Chart everyone!! I'll give y'all a couple of days following Halloween to weigh in before the final chart.

Just wanted to let everyone know, that I won't be making a challenge for Christmas. I've gone back and forth about whether or not I want to run a challenge, and a lot of times I thought I would do one, but while I'm focusing on my fitness I don't want to keep track of my weights in the confines of a challenge. I'm such a huge supporter of everyone here and to see your successes really does make me happy and proud, but I would be lying if I said that it didn't make me feel awful about my lack of success. I think with this 5K coming up it'll be a great chance to reset, to take a bit of a breather and focus on myself completely without the temptation to compare myself to others. Please don't feel guilty, I honestly do mean it when I say I get so psyched seeing your results.

That being said, I MIGHT join another challenge if one is to pop up. It'll be nice to converse with others and share my journey, but when you run a challenge you're always faced with the numbers and it's hard to put on the blinkers.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:13 AM   #92  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Thank you for the chart, Riestrella!
Well done to everyone who's taken part.
I'm impressed with me (:blush having squeaked through my goal. Now to hang onto it for the final weigh in!

I totally get why you want a breather from running challenges while you concentrate on your own goals for a change. Good luck with them! and thank you for this and all the other challenges, they've been a huge help to me
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:02 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

Congrats to everyone for your accomplishments. A special congrats to Tefrey, Gemini6 and Rosinante. You ladies really rocked the challenge!

Rie
Thanks so much for hosting this challenge. I understand how difficult it has been and it must have been tough to see it through to the end. I hope to join you in some future challenge, with better circumstances for your. I hope things turn around for you soon!

Gemini6
I've enjoyed posting back and forth with you. It's been inspiring.

munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:02 PM   #94  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Here it is…the results!! I'm sorry I was not as active in the community during this challenge, I'm hoping that by taking a break from running challenges I can find the passion again and not beat myself up so much! I'm so proud of everyone here for staying accountable, what a fantastic achievement. I know sometimes it gets hard and we compare ourselves to others when we have a hard time, but we should all be proud that we made it to the end of the challenge.

The Gold Pumpkin Award Goes to:
Tefrey

Starting Weight: 226.5 lbs
Halloween Weight: 209 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 17.5 lbs
% Weight Loss: 7.73%

The Silver Ghost Award Goes to:
Gemini6

Starting Weight: 218 lbs
Halloween Weight: 204.4 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 13.6 lbs
% Weight Loss: 6.24%

The Bronze Bat award goes to:
Rosinante

Starting Weight: 171.1 lbs
Halloween Weight: 162.7 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 8.4 lbs
% Weight Loss: 4.91%

WOW! You guys are incredible! Huge congratulations to you all.

Final Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

Last edited by Riestrella; 11-03-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:20 PM   #95  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Congrats to Tefrey, Gemini6, Rosinante!! and all that completed the challenge.

Myself, I'm just happy I stuck out and finished a challenge. It's a first, trust me. And that kept me on board to lose 5. Now to keep on going and work on the next 5.

Awesome job, y'all!!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 04:56 AM   #96  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Thank you! I love the thought of being a Bronze Bat!!

Well done, everyone who took part; and many thanks, Riestrella, for this and all the other challenges.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote